Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bound For Her Pleasure

55
28 Comments 28
41.1k Views 41.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Famous Story
Tricia pulled up a stool and sat down next to the solid oak coffee table that stood in the centre of a sparsely furnished spare bedroom. She was dressed in a black lacy bustier, black fishnet stockings and a pair of lacy black panties. In her hand was a black leather riding crop. She looked endearingly at the naked man lying on the table and ran her hand over his forehead. “Feeling comfortable my darling husband?” She asked softly.

His eyes opened wide and he motioned with a nod of his head. He could not speak because he had a ball gag held firmly in his mouth by a leather strap around his face. Neither could he move; his ankles were bound to the bottom legs of the table and his wrist were bound to the top legs. “You seem very excited.” She said as she ran her hand down his body to his erection.

His firm, solid erection pointed to the ceiling showing his pleasure. She held his erection briefly in her hand and then ran her fingers around the tight cock ring at the base of his shaft. “So darling, what would like me to do now?” She asked as she ran a finger over the tip of his cock.

He gave a grunt as she slowly moved his foreskin backwards and forwards over the tip of his cock. “Would you like me to make you cum?”

He grunted again.

“So was this how you imagined it?” She asked him. “Having me bind you to the table like this. Do you find this exciting?”

He motioned with a nod of his head.

“I must say I wasn’t too keen on the idea at first when you said you wanted to try this but seeing you here like this and at my mercy... well I find it quite exciting.”

She watched his eyes widen as he looked at her as she rested the riding crop at his side.

“I know you would like to experience some pain now but I am not really into that, not physical pain anyway.” She told him as she ran her hand over his chest before planting a kiss on his forehead. “But psychological pain… now that is something different.”

His eyes widened with a look of surprise.

She took hold of his erection again and began to slowly masturbate him. “Do you think I look sexy tonight?” She asked him.

He nodded.

“Would you say that other men would find me sexy?”

He gave a grunt and a nod.

“Yes, I get lots of offers of sex.” She told him. “Well being a slim attractive blonde makes me look very fuckable, even if I do say so myself.”

He gave her another look of bewilderment.

“Would you mind if another man fucked me?”

He gave a louder grunt this time as he shook his head.

With her hand still around his cock she leant over and kissed his cheek. “Is that a yes darling?”

His head shook violently.

She ignored him to concentrate on his cock. This time she kissed the tip before taking it in her mouth. “I would love to suck another man’s cock again. It’s been almost ten years now.” She told him, before running her tongue over the tip of his cock.

There was look of excitement on his face as the concentrations of her lips and hand on his cock began to take effect.

“You know that Mike wants to fuck me don’t you?” She said to him. “He’s always asking me out.”

He grunted again.

“I bet he would give his right arm to see me like this, hey?”

His response was even louder.

“Do you think he would be good in bed?” She asked him. “He looks to have a big one as well. Do you think I would get pleasure from him?” She asked, looking him directly in the eyes.

His face was a picture of distortion of pain and pleasure as she teased with her hand and taunted him with her words.

“I would like to take him into our bed and have him fuck me.” She told him. “Have him touch me all over; kiss me all over; tongue my pussy and then fuck me.” She added as she increased the strokes of her hand.

She could see the pain and agony on his face.

“I would like to ride him too; bounce up and down on his cock before asking him to doggie me.”

His groan this time became more like a strangled cry.

“You wouldn’t mind would you?” She asked him, looking him in the eyes again. ”You wouldn’t mind if I tied you to a table and then left you awhile while he came round to fuck me, would you?”

His body strained against the bonds as her hand strokes got faster and firmer. “Just for half an hour or so; just for a short time in our bed while you lay here and listened. You could hear everything; hear us kissing; hear me telling him what a lovely cock he had; hear me moaning; hear the bed creaking; hear me cumming; hear him cumming; hear us both enjoying one another.”

His head began to shake from side to side; his hands and legs strained against the bonds; muffled utterances escaped from his mouth and then his cock began to jerk in her hand. A stream of cum shot into the air and more began to flow profusely from his cock all over her hand and on to his groin. Jeff had cum.

For a moment she held him there watching his breathing recede as he gathered his composure. Then she let go of him and pulled his gag from his mouth. “That was bloody fantastic.” He told her breathlessly. “You really had me going there.”

She smiled as she wiped her messy fingers over his lips. “You don’t think I would do it then?” She asked him.

His face turned from a smile to one of uncertainty.

“You don’t think he could be waiting for a call from me to tell him you have gone out and that it’s okay for him to pop round and fuck me?”

“You… you… wouldn’t would you?”

She leant across him and kissed him on the lips. “I am just trying to decide right now whether you could take it or not.” She told him. “After all it is a fantasy of yours isn’t it? Me fucking another man.”

“No not Mike, not him… he’s a... ” he tried to say, but she cut him off by replacing the ball gag.

“Yes, he’s a friend and I have now made up my mind. I am going to give your friend a good fucking.” She told him as she stood up.

She ignored his groans and his head shaking as she placed the baby monitor speaker by the side of his head. “You will be able to hear everything we do in your bed.”

He watched her walking to the door and tried to call out after her but it was useless.

Jeff had always been interested in bondage but it had taken him a long time to get Tricia interested in it as well. Having messed around with handcuffs and ropes, he had finally got her into restraint. They had done this a few nights ago but she had only bound him for ten minutes or so and there had been no any taunting or teasing. All this was totally unexpected and it had come as a great surprise.

For a few minutes he just lay there staring at the door, half expecting her to come back in at any moment.

Seiya1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Seiya1

He never really expected her to carry out her threat. Tricia was not into other men anyway, so he thought. Yes, he had fantasised about her with another man; but what husband doesn’t let such thoughts cross his mind now and then. He knew that she would get excited when they talked about it in bed but he never expected her to take it seriously.

When she never appeared after about fifteen minutes he started to get nervous and then he suddenly heard footsteps on the stairs. He knew that they were not Tricia’s, she was light on her feet; these were a man’s footsteps. Suddenly he heard the noises from the baby alarm beside him; it was the bedroom door opening followed by Tricia’s voice and that of another man. It was Mike, his friend for over twenty years. His stomach began to churn as he realised that she was actually in their bedroom with Mike.

He could hear them kissing and talking quietly and he could hear the sounds of zippers and clothes coming off. It didn’t take much to imagine them standing by the edge of the bed, kissing and undressing each other; and when he heard Mike groan loudly a few minutes later he could almost visualise him standing there with Tricia kneeling at his feet sucking his cock.

Jeff suddenly realised that he was erect again; listening to them was actually exciting him. He could hear Mike’s voice now, most of it was inaudible but he knew that he was urging her on. Jeff knew that Mike’s wife didn’t like giving head; he had moaned about it many times in the past when Jeff had teased him about how much Tricia enjoyed going down on him. Now, he was enjoying the attentions of his wife on his cock.

He could also hear her voice as well; but Tricia was much louder. He knew that she was teasing and taunting him when he heard her tell Mike how much she enjoyed sucking his big cock. Then he heard Mike’s voice saying “I wanna taste that pussy of yours Tricia.”

Jeff heard the bed creak and heard her moan; it told him that she was lying on the bed with Mike’s head between her legs giving her pussy attention. He knew how much Tricia liked oral sex; loved feeling a tongue running over her clitty; loved having a tongue working eagerly around her pussy lips; working its way deep inside her. Her thighs would clasp tightly around his face and her hands would grip the back of his head and force him even deeper inside her. Tricia would also become very vocal in expressing her pleasure; she was vocal now, telling Mike how good it was, in between her moans and cries of pleasure.

Tricia would also be vocal in telling him when she was ready for fucking. He loved to hear her calling out to be fucked; begging for his cock; screaming at him when he delayed penetrating her. She was screaming out now for cock; begging to be fucked, but it wasn’t her husband that she was calling for, it was Mike. Jeff heard the bedsprings moving as they positioned themselves on the bed, then he heard the slow, rhythmic creaking of the bed as they began to fuck. Mike was now deep inside his wife and he was fucking her.

Jeff could do nothing but lie there and listen; listen to the tirade of cries, moans and verbal accolades that escaped from Tricia’s lips. Tricia had never been a quite one in bed during the throes of sex but what he was hearing now surprised even him. Mike was obviously giving her a lot of pleasure with his fucking of her.

Mike too was very vocal and from the sounds of their creaking bed he was giving her a good hard shagging, responding to her pleas to fuck her harder. As he listened to them fucking; as he listened to his wife giving herself to another man in his bed, Jeff’s agony grew. His limbs were beginning to ache now from their lack of movement but worst of all his erection was driving him mad. He wanted to touch himself; he wanted to relieve himself; he wanted release from the sexual agonies he was going through listening to his wife being fucked by his best friend. He was also jealous though; the pangs of jealousy were also excruciating and he was becoming mentally worn out from all the turmoil of his emotions. As they reached their climax; as they experienced their mutual orgasm, he felt is own cum dribbling down the shaft of his penis. Jeff had never experienced such pre-cum as this before.

It seemed like ages before there was another sound from the bedroom, other than the sounds of heavy breathing that slowly got calmer. He could hear them talking as they dressed but he couldn’t quite make out exactly what they were saying. He did hear them kiss though before the bedroom door opened and closed again.

Five minutes later he was startled from the opening of the bedroom door. He watched as Tricia walked across the room to him with a smile on her face. She instantly noticed the state of his penis, erect and very wet. “My, my someone has been excited.” She said as she knelt down beside him and kissed him on the forehead before pulling away his gag.

“Did you enjoy that?” She asked him.

He said nothing.

She kissed him again, this time on the lips. “Well I certainly did.” She told him. “And Mike did too.”

His stomach churned with her taunt.

“Just one thing left for you to do now.” She told him as she stood up and removed her panties.

Jeff didn’t need to be told what was coming next. She gave him a long wicked smile and turned around before straddling the table. Looking up he watched her slowly lower herself down upon his face; it was the final humiliation. As her wet, sticky pussy pressed against his lips he felt her lips around his penis. Jeff groaned before eagerly reaching out with his tongue to bury it deep inside her. He didn’t care about the humiliating act of eating another man’s cum from his wife’s pussy; all he wanted was the release of his own cum into his wife’s eager mouth.

**********

It was two weeks later when Jeff stood by that table again. He was naked once more and sporting an erection. Tricia was also wearing the same outfit she had worn the last time but her confidence was much stronger. She sat on the stool in front of him toying with the ropes that had bound him before. “Well?” She asked him, looking up into his eyes.

He trembled. “What… what… what have you got planned this time. Is it Mike again?”

Tricia reached out with her hand and took hold of his erection. “There’s only one way to find out.” She said with a wicked smile on her face.

“P…pp….please give me a clue?” he stuttered.

Tricia stood up and put her arms around his neck. “All I am going to tell you is that it is going to be much more painful and much more humiliating than last time.” She said before kissing him.

She could feel him trembling in her arms and feel his erection pressing against her; pre-cum was already beginning to form at the tip of his penis. It was almost as though he was putty in her hands as he pulled away and began to lower himself onto the table.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments