Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bounty

"If you didn't have a cock, there'd be a bounty on you"

2
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words
He looped the rope binding her wrists together around one of the spindles in the headboard and tied it off. Taking another piece he tied an ankle to the foot of the bed. She had moaned as he pulled her down the bed and she had felt the tension come on the rope binding her wrists together. She had struggled briefly, testing her bonds, and then relaxed just laying there, waiting for him.

Her long red hair spread out on the pillow, a black scarf covering her eyes, deep burgundy corset with half cups and lacy stockings, the discrete patch of sparse red hair between her thighs.
She moaned again as he ran the shaft of his cock over a tiny little nipple sticking out above the cup of the bustier, ran it back and forth, pinching it against the lacy top of the cup. After a moment he put his cock in her mouth. Gently fucking her face, he could feel her working on him with her tongue. He reached down and caressed her clit, felt her getting wetter and wetter. Just as he was about to come he pulled out of her mouth.

“Don’t stop,” she whispered, “I could feel you almost there.”

He moved down her, kissing and licking and biting her nipples, and spread her legs and went down on her.

“No, stop,” she said, “you know I don’t like that.”

“You came like a freight train the last time I did.”

“Yes you asshole, I told you the same thing last time, and then you kissed me. I don’t like that, tasting myself.”

“Well, you don’t really have much choice right now, do you?”

She twisted her hips, struggling to get away from his probing tongue. He hooked her leg up over his shoulder though, and she couldn’t get away. He heard her curse, whimper as his tongue slipped inside her, and then came up onto her clit. Bringing her on, just to the edge, he stopped for a second.

“Fuck me, I want your cock in me, now.”

“We’ll get to that in a minute. I think that’s going to be tonight’s theme, doing all the nasty stuff you don’t like, but love when I do them, tied up like that, forced to let me do whatever I want.”

“Bastard, just shut up and fuck me.”

“No, I’m going to get you off like this. Think of it, cumming, just the tip of my tongue on your clit, pussy empty, and then we are going to have a long slow deep kiss. You say you don’t like it but last time you about tore my ears off with your thighs.”

He went down on her again, listening to her swearing at him. Felt her leg wrap around the back of his head as she got closer and closer, humping his face, and then she cried out as she came, a deep growl that he could not have imagined coming out of a tiny little woman like her. Her leg clamped his face against her sex, and she squirted in his mouth. After the spasms stopped he moved up her, taking her hair in his fist as she tried to turn away from his kiss. Long deep, tongue. She struggled underneath him and then gave up, kissing him.

Reaching down, he slid his cock into her. She sighed as he came into her and started moving.

“You can cum inside me, no worries right now.”

Moving slowly inside her, he kissed her again.

“Today’s the day for all the things you hate to love, doll baby,” he whispered in her ear. “I’m going to bring myself close and then put my cock in your mouth.”

“No, you know I hate that, really, no.”

“You’re lying, think of it, I bet you’ll get off with me inside you before I do it, just thinking about me pulling out of you after your orgasm, moving up the bed. Can you feel me taking your hair in my fist and forcing your mouth open. My cock slippery with your cum sliding between your lips, over your tongue, into your throat, over and over again, until you feel the vein underneath start to throb and you will know what’s coming. You know you hate that, me fucking your throat, covered in your cum, cuming in your mouth.”

She bit him on the neck, hard enough to hurt, hard enough to mark, to leave a bruise. He slowed down inside her, grinding against her like she liked it, and after a minute she came again. He could feel her clenching on the base of his cock, and he waited a moment and then pulled out of her.

Twisting and turning, she fought him, clenching her teeth. He gathered her hair in his fist and turned her toward his cock, pulling her head back until she opened her mouth and let him in, kicking the bed with her free leg in frustration, moaning around his cock as he plunged into her again and again and when she felt him start to cum she sucked him in and held him there and drank it down.

He thought he was going to implode, like she was sucking his balls out through his cock. He could feel her throat working around the tip of his cock as he spurted again and again, and when he finished she spat him out turning her head, breathing hard.

“Fuck, you asshole, I can’t believe you made me do that. You better not even untie me tonight, you don’t want to know what I’m going to do to you the next time I get a chance.”

Laughing, he flopped down on the bed beside her, kissed her lightly on the lips.

Reaching down, he caressed her mound, moving his finger down. She spread her legs slightly and he took some of her juices and caressed her clit, just the tip of it with the tip of his finger until she was almost there.

Tashadiamonds
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tashadiamonds

He could feel the tension building in her body, and then he stopped and got out of bed.

She cursed him as she heard him leave the room.

“Where the fuck are you going?”

He went into the kitchen and got a bottle of olive oil and brought it back into the bedroom. She groaned when she heard the heavy bottle set down on the marble top of the nightstand.

“OK, what the fuck, lets do everything my mother warned me about.”

He laughed, and pulled the blindfold up onto her forehead. He opened the bottle and poured a little out onto his hand and started oiling up his cock. She watched him, stroking himself, her hands unconsciously working against the rope binding them.

“You better tie my other leg out tight, or you’ll never get it in.”
“Oh, that’s going to be part of the fun. I’m not going to tie your other leg, I’m going to enjoy the struggle. All the sweeter when I feel you give up, pop your ring.”

“How do I let you do this? Dressed up like a whore, corset and garters and stockings, dressed to be fucked, trussed up like this. You can do what you want with me.”

Getting onto the bed he put his cock in her mouth again, going slow, letting her taste him, the olive oil, letting her know intimately what he was going to do to her in a minute. He put the blindfold back down over her eyes and picked up the bottle and poured a little oil into the palms of her hands, open above her head, and told her to caress him, get him really hard and oiled up.

“Do a good job, it’s your ass,” he laughed.

“You know, if you didn’t have a cock there’d be a bounty on you.”

She did a good job. Incredible feeling, her small, strong hands oiling his cock, and after a minute he took her by the ankle and flipped her over onto her stomach. She moaned and twisted but he turned her and got between her legs. He put a leg over her free thigh and untied the bow on the back of her corset.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“I’m going for that extreme hourglass shape. You have an incredible ass, that I am going to fuck in a minute, but this will make it more visually pleasing.”

“Fuck you, you’re not getting it in me.”

“No, the outcome here is not in doubt. Girl, you got a mouth on you. Breath out.”

He worked his way down the laces, tightening them, waiting for her to breath out and then tightening them some more. When it wouldn’t get any tighter, he tied a bow in the laces.

She sighed “I feel like one of those fucking toys, straw tubes, finger cuffs. I can barely breath, my hands are tied, my body’s bound, my leg is tied, me stretched out on your bed.”

Pushing her leg to the side, and holding her down with his leg, he put another drop of oil on the tip of his cock and another on her ass. Covering her with his weight, she started to struggle, to twist, he could see her hands writhing, trying to free herself from the rope, feel her legs kicking and her ass trying to buck him off, and he reached down and put his cock at her hole and popped in.

Gasping, she struggled harder but his weight held her down and he pushed in in one long slow stroke.

“Oh, my fucking god, your cock is in my ass to the hilt,” she moaned. “Fuck me. It hurts and it feels fucking fantastic, I’m full.”

He started moving slowly, in and out, paused to put a little more oil on his cock. She was crying a little.

“Fuck me, cum in my ass.”
He pushed in to the hilt, and lay down on her. In her ear, whispering, “Tell me why you like this, why you like to be bound and fucked.”

“Are you kidding me?” she gasped. “Fuck me and we’ll talk later.”

“No, I want to know. Tell me.”

Reaching under her, he started to caress her pussy. She tried to move, tried to get away, but was forced to just take it.

“Stop, you’ve got your cock where you wanted it, use my ass and cum, you asshole.”

“No, I want to know why this works for you.”

She groaned. He could see her hands twisting in the ropes, hear her panting as he fingered her pussy.

“My hands are bound, my body is bound, I am tied to your bed. I can’t see, I can’t feel anything except your cock in my ass and your finger in my cunt, and my nipples pinched between the corset and the sheets. I can’t do anything, I don’t have to think about what I’m doing, I want you to fuck me, and let you do what you want. I don’t have to think about pleasing you, because you can do what you please with me, and that pleases me. Get your fucking finger out of my pussy. I’ve cum twice and I want you to bang the shit out of me, my ass.”

His finger curled inside her cunt, sliding in and out, rubbing her clit as he moved her, touching that rough place inside her and she went off, cursing him and crying and moaning and his cock was in her, all the way in, and she struggled and fought her bindings and his weight and when she came he could feel her clenching around the base of his cock and he got up on his hands and slammed into her again and again, watching her ass and her corseted waist and when he came he disappeared into her. This time, it wasn’t his balls but his whole being and when it ended he collapsed onto her. Where might one go from here.
Published 
Written by johnyoung
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments