Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking the Bratty Sub’s Resistance

"In a rough showdown of wills, it looks like she’s finally met a man willing to step up to the challenge of taming her"

40
9 Comments 9
12.7k Views 12.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Hey guys! This is the first erotic story I’ve written in a while, so please let me know what you think and if you’d like to enjoy more of my work! Thank you for reading!"

I’ve seen a man at the gym in my apartment complex for months now. He looks at me with this hunger in his eyes and I meet his gaze with curiosity. It’s clear what he wants from me, and the dark energy that he exudes tells me that he’s very dominant, which I like.

But I’m not a sub that gives her submission easily. If anyone wants it from me, then they have to make me surrender for it. I’m strong and tall and not easy to subdue.

So when this man from the gym began challenging me with his gaze, I didn’t take him too seriously. I was sure that he would be all bark and no bite, just like the rest.

I came home one night after running some errands, ready to relax and to try to ignore the growing demand in my pussy for cock after having been without it for so long.

I unlock the door, walk in, and begin closing it behind me when a large hand stops me and flings it open.

A solid body pushes against me so hard that I fall to the floor.

I was unprepared for such an invasion. I gasp loudly and turn to see the same man from the gym closing the door and locking it behind himself. A dark smirk resting on his face.

“Hello, there,” He greets. His voice is deep and full of promise.

My instincts kick in and I get to my feet quickly. “What are you doing in here?” I demand. “Get the fuck out!”

The man tilts his head and smiles wider.

“What if I don’t?” He asks.

I raise my chin in defiance. “Then I’m going to make you.”

Ohh,” he says. But It sounds like a growl. “I’d really like to see you try.”

There was no way to make him do anything without touching him. And I could tell he was daring me to get closer.

I decide to just go for it and I rush at him to tackle him, but he’s ready for me.

He jumps out of the way, grabs me by the waist, and throws me back down onto the carpeted floor. He stands over me, crosses his arms over his chest, and gives me a look that says, “was that the best you’ve got?”

I’m stunned for a moment as I realize that this man is much stronger than he appears. He’s clearly amused by my failed attempt to attack him.

I can already feel my panties growing wet from the first-hand demonstration of his strength, and it takes everything in me to suppress my whimper of arousal. I can’t let him know how his actions are affecting me. I need to stay strong or I’ll lose myself before the battle has even begun.

I get back up to my feet and charge at him again. I get my hands around his neck this time and try to kick the back of his knee to take him down to the ground, but he moves his leg out of the way, adjusts his stance, and pulls me to the floor instead. He gets on top of me, his weight on my hips and my arms pinned above my head.

I flail around and try to buck him off of me but it’s no use. He starts to laugh.

Mmmm. . .I like that there’s a little fight in you. Most girls just take it, but all this struggle is making my cock so fucking hard.”

I can’t help the moan that escapes me. Dirty talk is my weakness. There’s heat pooling in my belly in reaction to his words, and it’s impossible for me not to react. I know I want him, but I don’t want to make it so easy.

“Get off of me!” I groan, squirming even more as I use every ounce of my strength to try to move him away.

I barely lift him up an inch.

Yesss. That’s right. Keep rubbing your body against my cock. It feels sooo good. You and I both know you don’t want me to go anywhere.”

I begin panting as I try harder to get away. His words are driving me insane, and I feel the heat rising to my face as I get more and more turned on by the realization that I can’t win this battle.

No,” I say weakly. I’m losing the will to resist him and I know he can sense it, too.

“Good girl,” he purrs. “Listen to your body. You’re practically melting under me and I haven’t even started yet. Surrender to daddy so he can pull out his cock and fill you with it.”

No!” I yell louder. The word “surrender” triggers me even though the thought of him taking me on the floor like this gets me so excited, that I can barely breathe.

He pulls my wrists together so that he can grab both in one hand. He moves the now free hand to wrap around my throat. He begins choking me, hard enough to make my eyes water, but I can still breathe a little.

He brings his face to my neck and starts licking, sucking, and biting the skin there making me cry out from the pleasure. It feels so good, I can hardly handle it. I start panting like a bitch in heat.

“You say no, but your body is begging me to take you.” I look up into his eyes, and it feels as though he can see right through me.

Mmmmm,” he growls. “Your eyes tell everything. . . You want to serve me on your hands and knees and be my little fucktoy, don’t you? You’re going to make me proud, aren’t you?”

It’s like he sees right past my bravado. The dirty talk is filling me with desire, but my brattiness won’t let me give up.

I shake my head “No” and with a strength I didn’t think I possessed, I manage to thrust my hips up to knock him off balance.

He doesn’t expect it and loosens the grip on my wrists from the surprise.

I break free from his hand, twist my body so that I’m on my stomach, and I manage to slide a knee out from under him.

I almost free my other leg when he mutters, “Oh, no you don’t,” and yanks my hips toward him.

I yelp and whine as he pulls me back underneath him. I can already feel the bruises starting to form.

He manages to catch my flailing arms and puts them behind my back.

He takes both wrists in one hand again, but this time he reaches into his back pocket and reveals what appears to be. . . Zip ties? He binds my wrists with them. Now I’m trapped under him once again, but with my ass facing his large body and my face pressed against the floor.

“Wow. I haven’t had to restrain a girl in a long time. . . .” He chuckles darkly. “Nice try, but now I’m going to make sure you can’t get away.” The man slides his large hands over my ass as he begins to pull down my leggings.

He sucks in a breath when he realizes that I’m not wearing any panties, and then groans loudly when he sees just how wet all of the wrestling and manhandling has made me.

Ohhh, fuck. You can fight this feeling all you want baby, but I’m going to make you beg me to pound that weak little pussy of yours.”

I whimper pathetically in reaction to his words and I know he can see my legs twitch as I try to clench them together and find some kind of release.

My body’s now starting to accept him as my master and his promises are appealing to all of my darkest desires.

Mmmmm, and I already know you’re going to want me to cum inside you. Just look at how fucking wet you are.

Out of nowhere, he slaps my ass with his bare hand as hard as he can. I cry out and my scream turns into a moan.

He hits me ten more times on each cheek and the sting of pain makes my eyes water. At the end of the twentieth strike, he begins to rub the sore skin on my ass and he slides a finger into my sopping wetness.

Fuck. You are so fucking tight.”

He curls his finger in my pussy and finds my G-spot. With no hesitation, he starts thrusting his hand against me.

StacyRep
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyRep

Ohhhhhh, GOD! FUCK! FUCK, YES!” I yell uncontrollably. The pressure starts building inside me and it’s making me desperate to cum.

“Beg me for it. Beg me to make you cum,” he commands.

I bite my lip and resist giving in. I’m a stubborn brat and as much as I want it, I still don’t want to let him win, yet.

As a result of my disobedience, he removes his soaking wet fingers from me and the loss of sensation makes me gasp and whine pathetically. I instantly regret my actions.

He chuckles at my devastating reaction. “If this is how you want to play it, then that’s fine with me.”

He slaps my ass again even harder this time and doesn’t relent until there are tears running down my face and I beg him to stop.

Again, he rubs the soreness with his hand and starts teasing the outside of my pussy’s lips with his fingers. I’m so eager for what’s coming, my legs start trembling in anticipation, but he doesn’t put his fingers inside me.

“Is there something you want?” He goads, “I’m going to need to hear you say it.”

There’s no more fight in me at this point. I’m too horny and desperate and I can’t resist him anymore. I find my voice. “Please,” I whisper.

“What did you say?”

PLEASE!” I beg.

“Please, what?” He purrs.

“Please let me cum.”

“Oh, you can beg better than that.”

“Oh, my God! Please! Please, please, please let me cum!”

“That’s a good girl.” He drives two fingers into my eager wet cunt and starts fucking me with them. The feeling is ecstasy and I start moaning so loudly I know my neighbors can hear.

As I get closer to orgasm my legs start shaking and I begin thrusting my hips back to meet his hands so I can help myself get closer to the edge.

Just when I’m seconds away from cumming, he pulls his hand away. I howl in dismay and start making pleading noises that I’ve never heard come from myself. Like a desperate animal.

“Didn’t I tell you I was going to make you beg me to fuck you? You don’t get to cum, yet. Get on your knees.”

He helps me get myself upright, and I am all too eager to obey him now. My eyes are wild and ferocious with lust and I’m panting like a dog for his cock.

Soon, each exhale becomes an eager little moan or a whine as I wait for him to unzip his pants and release that cock of his so that I can wrap my lips around it.

He pulls his dick out of his pants and I stick my tongue out automatically. Just the sight of his veiny, fat, throbbing shaft gets my mouth watering. I can’t wait to feel it past my lips and down my throat.

But before I can get a taste, he grabs my chin and holds it still. He grips his cock in his other hand and starts slapping my face hard with it.

I keep my mouth open and close my eyes, savoring the feeling of his rock-hard cock hitting my face. I love that he’s treating me like his little slut.

With no warning, he grabs a fistful of my hair and shoves himself down my throat. I open as wide as I can to accommodate him.

The saliva begins spilling out of my mouth and down my chin. I’m drooling helplessly against him as he face fucks me, and I’m gagging and choking but loving every second of it.

He’s growling like an animal above me and the sounds go straight to my cunt, making it throb with anticipation as I moan around his cock. I can’t take it anymore. I need him inside me and I need it RIGHT NOW.

He pops his cock out of my mouth for a moment, and I swallow hard.

“Please, sir! Please fuck me!” I say looking right into his eyes.

“Hmm?” He looks back at me and gives me a wolfish grin, knowing he’s finally won.

“Please, sir,” I beg again in my good little sub voice. “I want you to ruin my little pussy and treat me like the fucktoy I am. Please give me your cock. I want it so badly. . . I can’t wait anymore. Please!”

Yessss, That’s my good little girl. It’s time for your reward.”

He lifts me to my feet roughly and throws my body against the armrest of my couch, with my head down and my ass up and facing him.

My arms are still zip-tied behind my back and I can feel the ties cutting into the skin of my wrists, but I don’t care anymore. The pain is part of my pleasure and all I want is for this man to fuck me like the dirty little whore that I am.

The man takes his cock and starts rubbing himself against my pussy, getting his shaft all slick with the juices from my cunt that are dripping down my thighs.

After another minute of this torture, my whimpers start getting louder and more insistent.

“Put it in! Please put your cock in me! Please, sir!” I beg shamelessly. I’ve never wanted anything more in my life.

Without another word, the man aligns his dick with my entrance and slams himself all the way inside me with one thrust.

I scream at the top of my lungs. He’s so thick and big that he hits my cervix and the feeling is painful but also overwhelmingly good.

He pulls out slowly and then slams into me again. Then he does it again. And again.

As he starts picking up the pace, he grabs my bound wrists and uses them to pull me harder against him.

“Ohhhh, My God, YES! YES!” My moans dissolve into growls as something primal and feral takes over me. Now I'm growling and thrusting back against him and I can feel his balls slapping against my clit, making it swell.

His other hand reaches up to pull up my shirt and free my tits before grabbing one roughly in his hand and pinching my nipple between his fingers. His other hand reaches between my legs and starts rubbing my clit, and I feel like I’m going to pass out from the violent pleasure.

“Tell me this pussy is mine.” He demands. He grips my ass with both hands now and slaps it hard in between thrusts.

“It’s yours!” I scream. I can feel myself getting close to the edge.

“Now beg me to let you cum!” He commands.

“Please let me cum, sir! I want to cum all over your cock! Please don’t stop! Please!”

The man growls ferociously and suddenly my orgasm hits me. I scream like I’m falling off of a cliff, but he doesn’t stop.

Wave after wave of pleasure washes over me and tears start running down my cheeks from the intensity of it all. My pussy grips him tightly and contracts against him with each pulse of my orgasm.

Finally, the man groans and gives one last hard thrust before shooting his hot seed deep inside my cunt. I can feel his cock throbbing in me as he pumps out his cum, turning me on even more and extending my orgasm.

As I start coming down from my high, I find that I can’t move my legs or my body, and when he finally slides out of me, I just lay there, exhausted and satisfied with gobs of thick, creamy cum oozing out of my properly used pussy.

The man walks over to my counter, grabs a pair of scissors, and cuts my zip ties, freeing my wrists. He then lifts me into his arms and takes me into my room, laying me down on my bed.

I look up at him with exhausted eyes, and he gives me that wolfish grin again.

“I’ve been looking for a naughty brat to tame and I like a good fight. Come to apartment 4235 when you’re ready for more play. If you don’t, or if you make me wait, I will find you, and I will punish you severely. Your choice.”

And with those last words, the man left.

I look after him, my body weak and my ass sore, but a slow grin starts spreading across my face.

I can’t help myself. It’s just my nature. I already know that I’m not going to go to him. If he wants my cooperation, he’s going to have to take it from me. Again. And again.

I look forward to seeing what type of punishment he’ll have in store for me.

Published 
Written by Ambrosia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments