Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brenda's Gift To Antonio

"He leaned in pulling Brenda closer."

24
7 Comments 7
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Antonio is my boyfriend. I thought that he liked it when I was in control, but one night he changed that and showed me what being a submissive woman is like. It is a night I will always treasure.

I open the door to our house. It smells like vanilla. Everything is nice and clean. Antonio has pink roses in the living room. He knows they are my favorite.

"Do you like it, Brenda?" he asks me. He is wearing a blue suit. It shows off his hard body.

He has this unreadable look on his face. He always looks handsome and is well-dressed.

His eyes are mesmerizing. He is watching my every move.

“I like it, Antonio.” I kiss his lips, but he pulls away from me.

Antonio lowers his voice. “I saw the way you looked at Daniel. When he took Amy by the neck and pushed her up against the wall in the stairwell. Kissing her hard. She had her legs wrapped around him.”

“I know that if you could, you would fuck him in a heartbeat if you were not with me. It drives me crazy just thinking about you being with someone else.”

“Are you jealous, Antonio?” I ask, looking into his blue eyes. Giving him a pouting look.

“I wish you would look at me like that. There is a part of myself that I have never shared with you.”

He leads me to our bedroom. There is a video of a woman kneeling to her DOM. He has soft music playing.

“He looks like you, Antonio. I could never do something like that. It takes a lot of trust and understanding.”

“It was me. Before I met you, Brenda. I had subs and women doing what I wanted. Then I met you.”

“You changed everything in my life. I love how you take control in the office and in the bedroom.
You don't put up with B.S. from anyone, including me.”

Antonio looks at me with something I have never seen in his eyes.

“I know you are wet just thinking about it. I know how you like men being in control, but you would never admit it.”

“Everything Daniel does turns you on. I know how much you love me, but just for tonight. I want you to let go and let me dominate you tonight.”

“That will be your gift to me.”

Not giving me time to think. He pushes me to the bed.

He has whips and nipple craps waiting for me.

“I don't think I can do this.” I say, “I have never given anyone control of me and my desires.”

“Trust me!” He says, coming closer to me. The air smells so good with his desire for me. He puts his hands between my long legs. He is making me his toy. My panties are wet.

“How can I say No?” My body wants his touch. Just to please him.

I am shocked. I have never been submissive to anyone, but it is just one night. Can I really let myself go and give in to his desires for me?

“Take off all your clothes now!” he says. “I want to see how wet you are for me.” He has soft music playing.

Doing as he says. I am very turned on. I have never seen this side of him.

ashanty_1012
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ashanty_1012

“You will call me Sir.” He places some pillows on the floor. “Do you want to do this, Brenda?” He is asking, looking into my eyes.

“Yes,” is all I can say. Seeing how hard he is. Makes me want him even more. I slowly undress before him. He loves it. When I wear my pink panties and bra. Giving him a show. I am feeling so many emotions.

I am kneeling before him. He holds my chin up. His hands are so soft and warm. He looks into my eyes. Making sure this is what I want.

He ties my hands behind my back. He is so hard. I can almost taste him. He puts the nipple clamps on my breasts.

“You know I will take good care of you.”

He takes off all his clothing. His cock is hard with pre-cum on the tip.

“I want you to suck me dry.”

“Make me! Careful, your bratty side is showing, Brenda.” He spanks my ass with his hands. Leaving marks, it feels so good. I like the way he spanks my ass.

I am determined to see how far he is going to take this. He pulls on the nipple clamps.

Finally, I open my mouth, licking the pre-cum off. He pushes my mouth all the way down his cock.

“You can do better than that, Brenda.”

My purple lipstick is going up and down his cock.

“You know you want me inside your mouth, taking control?” He smiles.

“You love sucking my cock.”

He starts to fuck my mouth hard. His cum is running down my mouth. He is enjoying himself.

With every whip, I am wetter.

“You cannot cum.”

His cock tastes so delicious in my mouth. I cannot get enough. I suck him hard. Using my tongue to make him cum. He tastes like the sweetest wine.

He feels how wet I am. “You are cumming just from sucking my cock.” He pulls me up.

Pushing me onto the bed, he says, “You have been very bad.” He kisses every part of me, but he won't let me go.

I so desperately need a release.

“I need to come, Antonio.” You know my body so well.

“Please allow me to come, sir," he speaks.

I look at him with pleasing in my eyes.

I won't give in that easily.

He removes the nipple clamps and starts sucking my breasts, making his way down my body.

He licks my clit and pulls away, driving me mad with desires. He starts to kiss my clit, fucking me with his tongue.

When he knows I am close, he uses his fingers to move up the place. He knows I melt when he does that.

“Please, Antonio, I need you now!” I want him to do more, but he stops.

“What do you say, Brenda?”

“May I please come, Sir?”

He is on top of me, fucking me hard. He is kissing me. I can taste myself on his lips.

He is moving harder and faster inside of me. I feel like I am going to brake.

“You may come, Brenda!'' he yells.

We come together. He unties my hands. Wrapping me in his strong arms. He kisses me, whispering words of love. “Thank you for this gift, Brenda.”

I know I am safe in his arms.

Published 
Written by Megiss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments