Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cane and Abyll

"Lila seeks an affair and gets more than she bargained for"

18
13 Comments 13
19.5k Views 19.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
“Bradley just left,” I whisper cautiously into the phone and then return the receiver to its base.

As quickly as my legs could carry me, I run into the shower and wash my husband’s scent from my body inside and out. I towel off and rub a handful of strawberry-scented lotion onto my skin. Gleefully, I skip back into my marital bed and cover my naked body with soft ivory sheets. And I wait for him.

I can’t believe I’m really doing this . . .

I met my husband at a fetish party five years ago. Our kinks seemed to complement each other perfectly. While I wasn’t normally the type of girl who would hastily jump into bed with a guy, somehow I found myself naked and satisfied in the back of Bradley’s car only a few hours after we met. It wasn’t long before I moved in with him. And the sex was always hot and dirty – just the way I liked it.

Our sex is never boring. We have a closet full of all sorts of equipment including gags, floggers, a riding crop, bondage gear, a blindfold and many vibrators and dildos. Bradley also makes certain that I orgasm at least twice every time we’re together. He enjoys teasing me and making me wait for my orgasms, but he’ll never actually deny me one.


So, why am I doing this?

Even the exciting can become routine. I crave the soft, gentle touch of a lover. Someone who will look into my eyes and perhaps stroke my cheek while he makes love to me. I want to hear him breathe my name into my ear . . . “Lila.” I’m tired of being a pet, a good girl, or a slut. I don’t want to be rewarded or punished; I just want to be me and not think about reactions and consequences. It’s been so long since I’ve tasted vanilla ice cream; I suppose I miss it. Oh, I still want my cherries jubilee, but not tonight . . .

The front door opens and shuts as my neighbor, Michael Abyll, lets himself into my house. As per my instructions, he finds his way to my bedroom. He stands at the doorway and just ogles me for a bit. My cheeks blush with shyness, but I’m also grinning from ear to ear as I let the sheets fall just beneath my heaving bosom.

“I can’t take my eyes off you, Lila. I could just stand here all day watching you tease me like this.”

“Oh, please don’t just stand there. I’m sure we can think of more fun ways to keep ourselves busy.” I want to devour him. Michael is looking mighty sexy in his jeans and white button-down shirt. Ooh . . . at least three buttons are open and I can see a thin patch of chest hair peeking out at me.

“And what sorta fun do you have in mind, Lila?”

I kick the sheets off me, revealing my curvaceous yet firm nakedness. I wiggle my breasts, flaunting them.

“I’m going to play with my pussy until you’re completely naked and beside me, Michael. I suggest you hurry up.”

“I suggest I take my time. It’s not very often that I get to watch a beautiful woman pleasure herself.”

I lick my index finger and put it between my breasts, then trail it down lower and lower until I reach a neatly trimmed patch of auburn pubic hair.

“Please don’t stop,” Michael mouths as he kicks off his shoes and socks.

I open my legs wide, revealing my moist pink slit.

“I can see your pussy juices dripping down and out.” Michael unfastens his buttons and tosses his shirt to the floor.

I slide my index finger farther down and poke it into my glistening sex. A moan escapes my lips. I bring another finger inside and move my fingers in and out. I can see Michael fumbling with the zipper on his jeans. I watch him undress and this excites me even more. I roll my thumb over my clitoris and circle it around and around, feeling it swell beneath my touch. I can already sense my pleasure building deep within my belly and I let out a gasp.

“Come for me, my beautiful Lila.” Michael creeps into bed next to me and brings his face toward mine. Our mouths meet as if by some magnetic force and we share a passionate kiss. He caresses my right breast and gently glides the nipple between two of his fingers.

My body can take no more and my pleasure erupts. “Oh! Michael . . .” I shout uncontrollably as wave after wave of my orgasm consumes me.

Yes, this was the right decision. I feel so . . . normal. And sexy. This gorgeous beast wants me. And his touch is so sweet. I may have to make this a habit.

Michael ushers himself between my legs and places soft kisses on the insides of my thighs.

“I need to taste your juices, Lila.”

He nuzzles his nose against my pubic hair, breathing me in. I feel several fingers pressing at my opening and coaxing my juices into his hand. He brings his fingers to his mouth and licks them one by one as he stares into my shimmering green eyes.

“You are one tasty woman, Lila. A delicacy.”

“My turn to see how tasty you are . . .” With eagerness, my face plunges toward Michael’s lap. I grab the base of his large erection with my hand and guide him into my hungry mouth. I twirl my tongue around his girth and sheath my teeth with my lips as I move my mouth upward and downward.

“Stop! For the love of god! You are too good. I don’t want to come like this. Please!” Michael pleads as he pulls himself away from me.

“Oh, how do you want to come?” I ask as I grab Michael’s hardness once again, taking my finger and swabbing the precum off his opening. I bring my finger to my swollen red lips for a taste. “Mmm . . . sweet.”

“Speaking of sweet, I want to come in that sweet little pussy of yours. Lord knows, I’ve been trying to get in there for months.”

“Yes, you have,” I giggle as fall onto my back and spread my legs apart.

Michael climbs on top of me, pressing his thick erection at my opening. I squeal with excitement and move my hips closer to him, accepting him within me. He pushes in and out of me slowly, savoring every thrust.

NannaJon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NannaJon

My legs wrap around him tightly, holding him in place.

“I want to have you on all fours, baby,” Michael whispers into my ear. Sensing my hesitation, he explains, “Mrs. Abyll never likes to do it that way, if you know what I mean.”

“That’s how Brad and I always do it.” I roll my eyes.

“Come on, Lila. Look at us. We’re two married people sneaking around, making a fool of our spouses. Let’s have a little fun with it. Bend over for me, girl.

Making a fool of my husband. Hmm . . . I hadn’t thought of it that way.

“This is not negotiable,” I hiss.

“Calm down, Lila. You can have me any way you want. Think of me as your toy.”

“If I wanted one of us to be an inanimate object, I’d be fucking my husband now. Not you.”

“Damn. Whatever, girl. Let’s just fuck. I’m not your marriage counselor.”

I smile sweetly, yet phonily, and roll us around so that now I am on top. A compromise. I slide up and down along his shaft, wishing he’d finish sooner rather than later.

This isn’t going as well as I’d hoped. My mind is begging my mouth to tell him to fuck off. ‘I’m not your marriage counselor!’ His nasty words echo repeatedly inside my head. Why won’t he finish already! This was a mistake.

“Oh shit!” Michael’s eyes open wide as if he had just seen a ghost. I turn my head to the side, shaking my hair away from my face and see my husband standing in the doorway.

I start to jump off Michael.

“Don’t,” Bradley says, or rather commands.

I stay perfectly still, sitting on my lover’s not-so-hard-anymore erection. Michael looks confused too confused to move and too confused to ask what the hell is going on.

“Please don’t tell my wife,” Michael pleads.

Bradley completely ignores him and turns his icy gaze toward me.

“Lean forward on your lover.”

I do as I’m told. I’m mortified that Bradley has caught me, but at the same time, I’m happy he’s here. He will make this right.

“Spread those naughty cheeks apart.”

I bend forward on Michael, his manliness still filling my adulterous hole. My breasts press into his chest as I reach both hands behind me and spread my cheeks open. I feel naked, nervous and vulnerable.

I can hear Bradley walking toward the closet. That closet. Oh no! He returns and stands behind me. I can sense that he’s holding something, but I’m too afraid to turn my face and look.

I hear the “whoosh” of the cane and then feel the sting immediately. Not in its usual place though. . .

Oh my god! He’s caning my asshole.

I leap forward, frantic and terrified. It feels as if a rubber band is being pulled and then snapped onto my most sensitive area. My flesh is on fire. I turn my head to face Bradley, anguish and bewilderment in my eyes.

“Back into position.”

This new punishment has me frightened, but I trust him completely. Such a tender spot. I’m going to be feeling this for quite awhile.

“I can’t leave you alone for five minutes without you getting yourself into trouble. What a naughty little wife you are.” Bradley continues to cane my little hole. I can feel my knot tensing and tightening after each stroke. I lurch forward in a subconscious attempt to avoid any more contact with the vicious cane.

“Bring that ass back here. Now.”

“I’m so sorry, sir.” The pain is intense. My eyes begin to fill with tears.

“That’s right, cry into your lover’s neck.” Bradley barks as he continues to punish me. He places the cane vertically between my cheeks and rests it onto my stinging hole. With a quick flick of the wrist, the cane punishes me again and again.

The tears fall freely now. I am sobbing into Michael’s shoulder. I feel embarrassed that he has seen me like this. Michael looks like he wants to crawl under a rock and hide. His erection is long gone and I am sitting on a puddle of limp dick.

“Since your pussy is all used, I’m going to have to fuck you in that punished asshole of yours,” Bradley states as he points the tip of the cane to the center of my anus.

I feel his finger pushing some warm lubricant inside me. His gentle touch is soothing, but I know it will get worse. Bradley’s erection in pressing against my aching hole, trying to fight its way in. My muscles finally relax and welcome the invasion. He grabs onto my hips and pushes himself deep inside me. I can hear myself panting.

I can’t believe he’s fucking my ass in front of– rather on top of– our neighbor. How horrifying.

He continues to fuck my ass hard. His fingers dig deep into my skin, holding me in place as he moves back and forth. My small opening is burning from all the agonizing attention it’s receiving.

“Please . . . It hurts,” I plead.

“Yes, my sweet. Punishment always hurts.”

He speeds up his pace and fucks me hard, as hard as he usually fucks my pussy. I am aching inside, but at the same time I can feel a warm tingle deep inside my sex. How does he always have this effect on me?

He pulls himself out completely and leaves my hole open and staring, just so he can force his way back in again. The sudden thrust intensifies my pain.

“Please, please, come now. I’m sorry,” I sob.

Bradley glides in and out a few more times and then I can feel him swell up and spasm inside me, shooting his load deep inside my belly. He pulls out of me and I reach back to rub and soothe my throbbing hole. It feels hot to my touch. Bradley’s semen is dripping down. Some of it must be getting onto Michael . . . Oh, nasty!

“Leave my home immediately, Mr. Abyll,” Bradley demands.

A naked Michael practically sprints out of the bedroom, abandoning his clothing which were scattered on the floor. I can’t help but chuckle at the sight.

Bradley props me onto all fours again and plants soft kisses onto my oozing, punished area.

“Come here, my naughty girl.” He takes me onto his lap, kisses my forehead and strokes my hair.

I have exactly what I want.
Published 
Written by SweetPenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments