Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Captivated

"A BDSM story about arousal and denial."

15
5 Comments 5
14.9k Views 14.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Honey was blond, with hair the colour of her name. Long and straight, it caressed her delicate features as she stared at her reflection in the bathroom. The foam of the toothpaste whitened her lips as she went through the listless motions of brushing. The activities of her limb as it manipulated the brushing of her teeth caused the soft swell of her breasts to jiggle restlessly.

Nude, she paused to gaze at herself in the long mirror on the back of the bathroom door. Her soft blue eyes, falling to the taut pucker of her large nipples, appeared to demand attention, and she sighed, spitting the foam in the sink and taking a mouthful of water to rinse, the pouting buds feeling as if they burned into the cold metal of the stainless steel wash basin as she bent over. 

Her bare feet padded across the thick carpet to the bedroom, and she stood for a moment by the bed, fluffing the pillows and then lifting the one from the far side of the bed to inhale his scent before she dropped it back in place and tugged the covers down to slip into the bed. It felt so empty, and her nude body shuddered, sensitive against the soft sheets.

A moan escaped her parted lips; she was like a bitch on heat in her need, but she did not try to relieve it even though her slender fingers longed to slip between her thighs and fuck her pussy to release. But she knew that wasn't an option. She could not, dare not. Sexual release was forbidden, an order from the man who owned her body and soul, and much as she had needs, she could not disobey his whim.

Usually he was merciful, allowing her to find her own release in his absence, but this time when he left he’d forbidden it, partly in his anger at her disobedience over another matter, and partly because it was his whim and he could. His anger had hurt like a physical blow, far more than this restrictive punishment did, it had worried at her like a canker since he had left on his trip. 

Sleep was elusive in her aroused state, and Honey tossed and turned on the covers, the sheets balling between her thighs as she kicked them away, unable to bear their touch on her skin. It was tempting to clench her thighs and ride the gathered ball in the hope of finding relief in the friction, but she kicked it away in frustration and turned to her side, finally beginning to doze. She would not disobey him again, every part of their relationship was built on consensual trust.

It was the sound of gasping that brought her to awareness, like someone drowning the harsh sound of lungs grasping for air seemed to echo in the room. It took a few moments to realise that it was her own breathing that she could hear. She opened her eyes could see nothing, the darkness of a cloudy night through the open window enveloping the room. 

Panic coursed through her naked flesh like a wave crashing against rocky shores and she tried to lift a hand to touch her eyes, was she blind? But her limbs were helpless and they refused to move more than a fraction from their position above her head. She moved to sit up, but she could not, and an attempt to move her ankle made her realise that she was restrained in some way that her sleep blurred mind was unable to comprehend.

“Try to wake up, Honey,” she heard her frightened voice, husky as it broke the silence.

Was she still asleep and dreaming or the tragic victim of some form of paralysis which had taken to her limbs during sleep? She tried to shake the remaining sleep from her mind and assess her situation. Could she shout for help? Or perhaps, if she put all her efforts into moving, she might reach her phone.

A palm slid up her leg and made her flesh quiver and jump. She gasped, thrashing her head to try to see who the palm belonged to. She could see nothing in the pitch dark, could only feel that hand stroking higher and higher on her thigh. She groaned, suddenly aware of the rest of her body, still aroused, no, more aroused, aching. She was acutely aware of the slick wetness that coated her pussy and painted her thighs.

Then she was wrenched by the terror that she was not alone, and she struggled against what could only be bonds. She was tied to the bed and blindfolded, she realised, and she was obviously not alone in the room. 

“Who are you? There isn’t much money, but take what you want, please, just don’t hurt me,” she whispered.

There was no reply as the thick pad of a fingertip slid over her slick cunt lips and pressed her engorged clitoris. She would have come off the bed from the intense response of her body if she could have moved, but she was unable to move more than the treacherous arching of her back as her ass lifted from the bed, and her pussy begged to be taken. 

Silent tears of shame escaped the crescents of her pale lashes beneath the blindfold as her spread flesh whored towards the strangers' touch.

tinkywinkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tinkywinkyy

Her arousal was mingled with an excited fear that caused her adrenaline to surge and gave her the strength to fight violently against her bonds. The wild bucking of her flesh against the restraint only increased her need to greater heights, and she found herself almost ready to beg to be fucked like the slut she was.

But her Master had forbidden it and what was she thinking, she could be tied here with some sort of maniac. She felt the movement of the bed, the dip as he sat down, a soft creak as it protested the extra weight added to her own.

“Please, no,” she begged but somehow her protestation lacked conviction and her shameless body shifted restlessly against its bonds, her knees bent and thighs spread. She was helpless, vulnerable, and the fear she was feeling was strangely erotic. Her thoughts screamed out that she should not be responding to this insanity; she should fight, even as well trussed up as he had her. But a small inner voice told her that she was helpless, a slut, an animal, a bitch ripe for mating.

“Please stop, I cannot, I am forbidden...” she murmured weakly and without conviction as her flesh writhed in the embrace of the restraint. 

Honey whimpered and her highly aroused body jumped at the new sensation, a naked thigh between her own, the abundance of hair coating it tormenting her sensitive skin and the freshly shaved lips of her pussy. The wet swirl against her engorged nipple was a sensual torment she could hardly bear, and when it stopped and the thigh slid away she moaned out her disappointment.

Her aroused pussy was an agony of tingling need and she was almost mindless as the teeth closed about her other nipple and bit her. The sound in her throat resembled purring, and she arched like an excited alley cat to the touch of the calloused hands on her body.

“Please,” she whimpered. The no was quite forgotten now as her arousal had taken over her will. She was mindless, nothing more than a primal female full of sensation.

The cock was her complete undoing, when she felt the thick, hard head, damp with pre-cum slide over her smooth flat belly she screamed, her struggles no longer a need to escape but a need to touch, to lick, to be taken. 

“Please, oh please fuck me,” she begged to the stranger as his heavy, erect cock slid between the valley of her breasts and slapped them like the hammer of a bell, sounding the death of her reason. Her breathing rasped and her lips parted as the thick head met her mouth, and she suckled at it greedily, her tongue stretching from her parted lips to lick as much as she could, tasting the salt of the pre-cum.

'Oh please let him take me,' her mind screamed in the darkness of her lust. 

He drew back, and she groaned, squirming to follow his erection with her head, and then he thrust, deep into her mouth and filled her, gagging any more words with the demands of his probing shaft. She arched her neck as best she could to take as much of him into her mouth as possible, her tongue curling around his thickness to press and rub, licking at the ridge at the base of the head, applying delicious pressure as she suckled.

Her wet cunt soaked the sheets under her; it burned with the heat of her desire as he used her mouth for his pleasure. His knee pushed and ground against her pussy until she could barely think. She was so close, the friction against her causing unbearable pleasure, as her mouth was fucked. 

“Not until I tell you,” the voice whispered in her ear.

Honey was almost beyond hearing, she was mindless but her training was ingrained deeply in her sexuality and as she bucked and writhed on the edge of her orgasm, she did not tip over into the powerful spasms. She just sucked greedily and waited for the relief of release should the order be given.

“Now slut!” he commanded suddenly and Honey exploded, her soaked cunt ground tightly to his thigh as his cock spurted its bubbling load over her lips and chin, running down her throat and onto the swell of her breasts. She shuddered and bucked against him as the pounding of her heart slowed to a normal beat, and her gasps settled to normal breaths. It was only then that she smiled. 

“Welcome home my Master,” she whispered into the darkness of her covered eyes. 

“Thank you bitch,” she felt him move off her, heard the creak as his weight left the bed and the rush of the shower as it was turned on. “Didn't I tell you that this game would be much better played if you were a good girl and didn't cum while I was away?”

“Yes my Master,” she said. “The game was so much better this time.”
Published 
Written by lucybabe69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments