Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught with my hand inside my panties

"I'm sorry Baby, I just couldn't help myself."

34
5 Comments 5
58.9k Views 58.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
*Please take note of the tags, if the descriptors don't interest you, move on to another story. I wouldn't want to offend you. Constructive feedback would be appreciated, and please vote*

With my eyes tightly shut and my fingers working my aching sex, I imagine you filling me up. Meeting each thrust of my fingers with the rising of my hips, my climax starts to build. A rush of moans escapes my lips, and my entire body starts to tense.

“Don’t you fucking dare!” you interrupt.

Frozen, I lye feeling my orgasm slowly slip away. I blink against the light, and as my eyes refocus, I’m met with the sight of your smirking face.

“What? Couldn’t my nasty little slut wait for me?”

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t help myself,” I explain with flushed cheeks.

“Yeah, I can see that,” your smirk turns into a full grin, “Get up, and get over here on your knees.”

It’s not until you roughly tug the duvet off me that I realise how serious you are. I drag my fingers away from my pussy and out of my panties.

“Suck them clean.” You order while grabbing hold of my legs and spinning me around.

Slowly I lick my fingers clean while glaring back at you with a ‘is that all you’ve got’ look. You grab my hair at the base of my neck and pull it, forcing me out of the bed and down before you.
 
“Why didn’t you wait? You told me, you wouldn’t get off while I was out today.”

Remembering what I had agreed to, I’m suddenly filled with fear that I may have disappointed you. “I’m sorry, I just got really…”

“I know. You’re such a horny little bitch,” your voice softens as your thumb strokes my cheek ever so lightly, “aren’t you?”

“Yes Baby,” I crumble under your touch, “I’m your horny little bitch.”

“No Babygirl, not tonight,” You state as your thumb trails down over my bottom lip, pulling it out a little, before you push it into my mouth, “Tonight I'm going to be your Daddy. I know how much you love your Daddy teasing your tight little teen cunt."

“Mmm, yes Daddy, thank you,” I moan before sucking on your thumb.

Slowly, I trail my hand down down my pink cammi, until my fingers reach my panties. Gently, I start to stroke myself through them as I look up into your eyes. Plucking your thumb from my mouth, you move it back, and I feel a sharp slap to my right breast. Even through the material, it stings and causes me to yelp. “Please Daddy, let me…”

“No, my horny little slut,” you shake your head slowly, “I don’t think so. Get your hands behind our back,” you watch me intently, “Now!”

“I’m sorry Daddy,” I say while clasping my hands behind my back, wondering what’s coming next.

You moan out loud; content with my visual display of submission, “That’s a good girl, and that’s what you're going to be all night, isn’t it Baby?”

I nod while staring up at you, “Yes Daddy.”

You nod with me, “That’s right, my sweet little submissive slut.”

My eyes wander up over you, from your shiny black combat boots, past your blue denim jeans, to your white casual shirt. My clit starts to throb as I imagine you filling me, pounding me, driving my ache away.

I watch you unbuckle your belt and slowly unzip your jeans. I bite on my lower lip as I watch you push them down over your hips along with your briefs, allowing your hard cock to spring free.

“Ask first,” you grin down at me, “Beg me for it.”

“Please Daddy,” I whisper, my eyes pleading louder than my words, “Please can I suck your cock.”

I gaze up at you lustfully, as you play with my hair. With my mouth nearly watering, I lean down and tilt my head before running my tongue along your balls, sucking them into my mouth as I inhale deeply, relishing your scent. I keep my hands clutched behind my back, as I run my tongue up the underside of your cock, pushing you gently against your stomach. I move my tongue up over the head of your cock, I swirl it around and lean back letting your hardness ease itself into my mouth. I let out a moan as your salty precum wets my appetite for what’s about to come.

Just as you cup the back of my head in your hands, I work myself down your cock and slowly start to fuck you with my wet, warm mouth. Impaling myself on you, I try to swallow the head of your cock down my throat as best as I can, but I gag in the process.

“That’s it bitch,” you moan, “Fuck my cock with that nasty throat of yours, look after Daddy.”

I force my tongue out to lick your balls and hold myself there for as long as I can. I gag again before pulling back quickly, gasping for air.

As I continue this dance, you feel my breathing change and I begin to moan around your cock more intently. Looking down you notice my fingers are working my clit though my panties. I feel you clasp my right nipple through my cammi. At first I moan and push my chest towards you, until you pinch it hard, harder than you normally would. Twisting it, you apply increasing amounts of pressure, until I yelp and look up at you.

“Where did I tell you to keep your hands?” you ask with a steady, low voice.

“Behind my back,” I wince in pain, “I’m sorry Daddy.”

I sigh in relief as you let my nipple go. You bend down, taking hold of the hem on my cammi and whip it up off me, in one quick movement.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

“What are you?” you yell.

I stare at you blankly, unsure of what you want to hear. Watching you flick your hand back, I wait to feel the sharp sting of your slap against my breast. The sweet mixture of pain and pleasure makes me ache for more, and I start to rub my clit harder.

You draw your hand back, "Do I have to ask you again slut?”

“I’m sorry Daddy,” I wince as I feel your skin collide with mine again, “I’m a horny little slut that can’t keep her fingers off my, I mean your, tight teen cunt.” I groan while rubbing my clitty through my soaking panties.

“That’s right Babygirl,” you praise, “And it is my tight, little cunt isn’t it?”

“Yes. Yes Daddy, it’s yours.”

You start to slap both of my breasts, one after the other, over and over again. I can feel my pussy juices dripping and the ache is too much for me. I sit back on my knees and start to wildly hump my clit and pussy against my hand.

You grab my hair and pull it, forcing my eyes back up to you, “Don’t you fucking dare,” you yell, “Don’t you dare make that pussy cum without Daddy’s permission.”

But I'm lost in my own little world. “Oh, fuck!” I scream, my body trembling before tensing, “I’m cumming Daddy, I’m fucking cumming.”

I hold your gaze while my body shudders. I see that look in your eyes that makes me realise my mistake. “I’m sorry. I'm so sorry Daddy, I couldn't help it,” I moan, still riding out the last of my orgasm.

You reach down and grip your hands around my arms. “Dirtly little slut,” you reprimand me through gritted teeth, as you pull me back up to my knees, “You've turned into such a selfish little bitch, haven't you?” Holding the base of your cock, and using your hips you swing them around, making your cock slap my face.

“I’m so sorry Daddy,” I whisper, tears welling up in my eyes, “I won’t do that again, I promise, not without your permission.”

“Too fucking right you won’t,” you say holding my face by my chin, “But for that little loss of control, I’m going to have to teach you a lesson.”

You drop my face and move around me. I hear you rustle around in our cupboard, and before I know it, you’ve ceased my arms and fitted restraints to my wrists before attaching them together.

“You’re going to take your Daddy’s big, hard cock now and you won’t be permitted to cum.”

“But Daddy, I…”

“Actually, I change my mind,” you say with a grin, “But the only way you’ll be permitted to cum, is by rubbing that tight eighteen year old cunt against my boot.”

Looking up at you in shock, and then back down to your boot my mouth drops open.

“That’s right my dirty little slut,” you mock, “If you want to get off, you’re going to have to have to hump the hell out of my boot. But first, I’m going to fuck your face until I cum deep down my slutty little girl’s throat.”

I moan, as I imagine you forcing me to take it.

You intertwine your fingers in my hair and force me back to your cock. Thrusting deep inside me, you feel me choke, my throat spasms around the head of your cock and you moan, “That’s it, take it like a good little slut for Daddy.”

Knowing you’d have to pull out and release me, you reluctantly loosen the grip on my head, letting
me pull up and take a deep breath.

“Thank you Daddy,” I say breathlessly, “Thank you for letting me take your hard cock.”

Leaning in closer I kiss the head of your cock, before sucking it into my mouth.

“Fuck off, don’t even think little your little kisses are going to make me more gentle,” you laugh while driving your cock back in to my mouth hard and fast, making me gasp and choke.

Tears stream down my face and I look up at you hoping it will strike a chord within you, making you be more gently with me. The look in your eyes tells me that won’t be happening, if anything my emotions seems to make you more energised.

You sadistically twist your hands into my long hair, and slowly you pull your cock out before thrusting your hips into me hard, pushing my head towards you. Without mercy you fuck my mouth, my throat, making me gag and struggle to breathe, which only excites you more. I lurch back, trying to move my head away, a little fearful of your roughness, but you’re your vice like grip keeps me there, right where you want me.

Holding me in place you lean back, "Take it you fucking little cunt," you groan, before thrusting forward, fucking my tight throat, relishing in the fact that I'm struggling, and in the sensations caused by my throat in spasms against the head of your cock.

My throat begins to burn from your frantic fucking and my lungs fight with my body for air, but the ache inside my pussy only gets stronger. Tears again fill my eyes and my vision burrs, and just when I thought I could take no more, I feel your cock begin to throb wildly in my mouth as you let out a primal groan, before jets of your cum shoot down my throat.

Pulling out to let me breath, you wipe my tears away, “Good girl. You’re been such a good girl for your Daddy.”

Breathing heavily, I look up at you and try to smile as you push me back down to sit on my knees again. Spreading my legs a little with a nudge of your boot, you ease it in until it’s crammed between my thighs, pushed right up against my aching wet pussy.

“Now, lets see you be a dirty little slut for Daddy” you grin down at me, your eyes fill of amusement, and mischief, "Hump that boot hard Babygirl."

Published 
Written by 0tyslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments