Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ch. 5 - Caught Again

"What has she hidden from him this time?"

12
7 Comments 7
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I took a deep breath and leaned up against the headboard. Looking up at Master, I slid my silk bottoms down—but only enough so that I could plant my feet a bit apart on the bed, easily slip my hand inside, and widen my knees.

He crossed his arms and studied me intensely. "All the way."

He growled it viciously, emphasizing "All" to show his displeasure with the peek-a-boo view.

"Now!" 

His command nearly caused me to jump out of my skin, so without hesitation, I slipped off my bottoms and tossed them to the floor.

I seemed to have drifted into current musings about my latest predicament. I really don't think I am a bratty sort. Or am I? Disregarding his order and getting caught the first time did seem to drive me to do it again. This time was no different than the last, and right now, I feel as if I am going to burst from my anxious arousal. What’s he going to do about it? I fought a grin. Okay . . . maybe I am a teensy bit of a brat.

A prickling heat washed over my skin as if something was boring into me. I looked up, and, almost like a scene out of a movie, the rest of the room faded to gray while I briefly acknowledged his gaze. I gave him a quick little smile and blushed. 

He narrowed his eyes and handed me a soft chamois drawstring pouch. "Show me what you did." 

"Yes, Sir."

I leaned forward, took the pouch, rested my elbows on the inside of my knees, and led the glass seahorse out from its "stall."  I admired the stout animal in my palm, but its heavy weight forced my hand to lower. Like leading a horse to water, my hand brought the glass animal all the way down between my thighs.

"Ooff!" 

I tried to catch my breath as my delicate body convulsed. The coldness of the sea glass shocked my awaiting sex, but as its tip continued nuzzling into my velvety flesh, the eager little fella began to warm up as if coming to life. 

My opening began to wink incessantly. Aching for more, it began to kiss the seahorse, and in return, the seahorse wriggled back. The sexual energy between the glass animal and me was blending, creating its own love language. Pulsing . . . vibrating . . . kissing.

I wanted more. I needed more. 

I stretched my arm further to help this sweet courtship along, and as I did, I let out a mewling, "Yessss."

My mind started transforming into another headspace where my rational thoughts disappeared. I knew what I needed, and nothing was going to stop me. I had forgotten my nipples were banded, so when I slid my arm downwards, it rolled over one of my rose-colored gumdrops. It felt like teeth clamping down. Sir's teeth, in fact.

"Show me, my kitten."

I barely heard the low growl, but the possessiveness and command of his tone turned me on even more.   

I felt urgency. The glass seahorse must have too. It became high-strung and impatient, maybe intoxicated with my pheromones. Or perhaps it sensed my pent-up tension. Either way, the seahorse started bucking and rearing.  

I needed to get it under control, so I began muscling its generous girth inside my dripping sex. Leading it out. Guiding it back in. Inching it deeper each time. And every time I drew it out, I dripped more onto the sheets.  

The moment the seahorse finally reached my deepest, I pressed its knobby glass head downwards toward my rear love hole, causing its tongue-like, curved end to tilt up inside. Now lost in an ocean of ecstasy, the only sound I could hear was my rasping breath along with a slopping sound as the seahorse worked my tunnel.

The large nubs that lined its body pressed up into my delicate roof, clustering around my g-spot. I held it there, feeling each one. The seahorse undulated faintly, stimulating my bed of nerves. And in return, each of the nerves reached out and began touching it like a sea anemone. Hundreds, if not thousands, began kissing the glass sea king like hungry lovers.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

My tied nipples danced back and forth in delight with my sex. Pulling. Biting. Zinging. Clenching. It was a perfectly choreographed, synchronized, and effortless performance. Both zones needed their desired release. In tune with each other, they continued. Coaxing. Luring. Succumbing to euphoric bliss.

By now, the glass seahorse was extremely hot. I loved how it changed its mood from ice to fire while orchestrating this mating courtship. Its glass body caressed my pink lips, causing them to frill like waves as they slid over the outer seahorse's nubs when I withdrew its body. I moaned and whimpered louder.

"Uhhh . . . Oh, my god . . . Yesss!"

My cunt quivered as I forced the seahorse back inside the intoxicating darkness. I let out low undulating moans that were borderline yelling. I lifted my hips to meet each hard thrust.

In and out.

Over and again.

Cantering.

Turning side to side. 

Thrusting harshly.

The seahorse's stamina was incredible as it thrust into me, spanking my cunt each time.

The bed started creaking, and my breaths became desperate. An ear-piercing scream sputtered from my throat.

"Uhh . . . Uhhh . . . Ohh fuuuck!"

My pussy tightened painfully, and I clutched the hard glass seahorse while vigorously force-fucking it into my engorged cunt. My body was barely able to handle anymore, unable to hold back, and it forced me to climax. The explosions were massive, squirting while I frantically fucked myself into eye-rolling, leg-shaking orgasms. I bounced from one climax to the next, like a flat rock skipping across water, riding the endless orgasmic waves. And instead of slowing, the seahorse stayed focused and continued.

Down and up.

In and out.

It kept going, triggering one round of spasms after another. This lasted far longer than I ever imagined. And just when my breathing became ragged, the bed now completely soaked, and my body spent, the seahorse showed mercy. It slowed its pace and delicately finished me to the very end, gently tapping my cunt one last time until a milky fluid followed. And with every involuntary throb, a succession of cream pulsed out, leaking down to my rear love hole.

Exhausted, my head dropped back onto the pillows, lying there as I flittered and floated in a cloudy haze.

I had nearly forgotten I was not alone. But then I heard a familiar guttural sound coming from the edge of the bed.

I awakened from my post-orgasmic coma, opening my hooded eyes, and there, framed between my quivering thighs, was Master, stroking his cock. And from the looks of it, he had been doing so for a while. His cockhead was purplish, and within seconds, he roared. 

"Aargghh!" 

He shuddered, jerking his thick cock until streams of hot cum traced the air, settling over my face like falling ticker tape. Instinctively, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, flinching each time the ropes splattered.

The first landed on my forehead, where it slowly dripped down my nose. A second jetted directly into my mouth. And another long gooey strand hit further into the back of my throat. He continued to splash and splatter until cum dripped vertically and oozed down until the entirety of my pretty face was painted with his seed.

With his masterpiece complete, I heard him stagger against the back wall.

Somehow, I opened one sticky eye and saw the look on his face, recognizing it as one I had seen before.

He was not done with me yet.

~AvaRose

Published 
Written by AvaRose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments