Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Champagne And The Devil's Paintbrushes

"Life as a reprobate..."

17
14 Comments 14
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Do not try this at home!"

I got bored with the missionary position real fast. Many of you probably know, once you’ve worked your way through the Kama Sutra, well, then things get really interesting. Being both imaginative and possessed of a somewhat disreputable character I had enjoyed sexual adventures, some of which are best not described, even here.


I’d made a filthy amount of money in nanotechnology right out of college having discovered a manner of using molecular chemistry to build atomic level structures for use in medicine. That in itself wasn’t new but I had also found a way to make nanobots respond to computer commands using the assigned property of each nanobot. The key difference in what I developed was each bot could be programmed to behave in a variety of new ways or even in unison with other nanobots.


I still dabbled but essentially I was retired. I wasn’t even thirty. That sounds great but it does have its downfalls. Idle hands make the devil’s mischief as they say. I started well, travelling extensively, learning more about other peoples and their cultures. I lost myself in ancient ruins, rainforests and mountains all over the globe. As I explored the planet I also explored pleasures of the flesh.


More than once I had found myself immersed in exotic scents and flavours. As the adventure list dwindled the sexual pleasures became more creative. After the night with the Romanian contortionist twins, the lube gun and the electric model train collection it seemed there were no limits. I get an erection every time I hear a train now. I digress, point is I was a sex-crazed maniac, plunging wildly into one sensual pleasure after another, successive adventures becoming progressively more exotic. As distasteful as it may sound there is no better lubricant than money.


There was one thing I had not done. Almost innocuous given any number of imaginative exploits I could share but I had never fucked a girl’s ass with a champagne bottle. Watching girls fuck a bottle, stuffing their hungry little cunts I mean, had become commonplace. In some strange twist of fate no girl had thought to go one step further. I’m sure it happened but through some devilish fate I had never personally witnessed it.


It was driving me crazy. I’d become completely obsessed. I know it sounds ridiculous but I had myself convinced that if I couldn’t pull this off I was a failure. Eventually it even took over my focus in nanotechnology. After enjoying excessive amounts of weed one night during a masturbatory porn-fest I began musing on the applications of nanotechnology to sex. I began thinking how nanotechnology could enhance certain sex toys when I had a sudden, truly decadent thought: what if the nanotechnology was the sex toy?


I rushed off to my lab. Money is nice to have, adding an extensively equipped laboratory to my home let me putter away with nanobots when the mood struck. It took three days. I had a swarm of nanobots that among several features could be set to vibrate randomly or in unison. The bots could be warmed or cooled, vibrate, even form into shapes or simulate the dexterity of pinching or stroking fingers. It could all be controlled from a phone or a watch.


After long weeks of testing and even using myself as a guinea pig I tried a single array of nanobots on three different girls. It was flawless. I needed a mop to clean up after their orgasms. I called my bots the Devil’s Paintbrushes. I was ready. Parading through my mind was a single thought: Ass. Champagne bottle. Use the bots.


It would have been simple enough to just pay the right girl and see it done. Except it had to be just a regular girl, one that you have seduced or if you’re lucky, perhaps she seduced you. A random stranger. Perhaps even a girlfriend, more likely someone else’s girlfriend. Someone’s wife. Each having its own nuances of excitement and danger. It had to be a girl who gave herself willingly rather than just got paid.


It was her voice that got my attention. It had this soft timidity that was music to my ear. I looked down the bar to see an exceptionally pretty little blonde standing with some guy in an expensive suit. She was wearing a short yellow dress that hugged the delicious curve of her ass and I knew instantly I had to have her. The guy with her looked decent enough but he seemed fairly hammered. The blonde looked like she wanted to go home. One of the things I’ve learned over the years is you can bullshit just about anyone if you’re confident. Just fucking brazen it out. I listened carefully for that one piece of information that would seal his fate. There! She’d called him Bob. Now I had his name.


I walked over confidently, largely ignoring the girl after a quick admiring glance in her direction. I stuck out my hand. “Bob! Can I buy you a drink?”


“Uhh. Sure.” Bob looked a little bewildered as I ordered him a double whiskey, trying to organize his alcohol muddled thoughts.


Turning to the pretty blonde, I held out my hand. “My apologies. Call me Jack. Office bad boy. You’ve been warned.” I could see she was trying to pretend to be casual but I had noticed the tips of her ears twitch at the reference to bad boy.


“Julia.” I held her hand just a little longer than politeness would imply. She was looking up at me as if expecting something. I smiled. I knew what she was. What she needed.

 

After generously plying Bob with whisky and tequila it was easy enough to separate him from his date. We had been chatting away for almost an hour when she finally got to the question I knew she had to ask.


“So Jack, are you really the office bad boy?”


“ My exploits have been greatly exaggerated,” I replied, my tone suggesting perhaps very little was exaggeration at all. “I’m just honest about stuff that most people lie about. Like sex. I’m open minded about sex, like whatever consenting adults get up too, no one gets hurt, then leave them to it. I think I make people uncomfortable because I don’t conform to what they consider normal. It’s all normal.”


Julia looked at me. “That does sound open minded, I’m not sure what to think. “


I could taste the moment. I whispered harshly, “I think you want to be a dirty little whore.”


Anger blazed across her face then quickly faded, replaced by a new look. Need. My instincts were infallible, their sharp edges honed in depraved nights in hotels and villas around the world. I had become a connoisseur of sexual flavours. Nuance after nuance stored away, a giant repository of sexual intelligence. I had known what she wanted from the moment our eyes met. I kissed her on the mouth, hard. I held out my hand. “Come with me.”


Without a word she took my hand and I led her outside.


I held the door as she slid into the passenger seat of my Porsche, I could see she was feeling a certain amount of trepidation although that look of need was still there too. “Don’t worry. I promise you an enjoyable night and I’ll even make you breakfast.” She giggled impishly looking visibly relieved. I kissed her mouth again, the hunger in my kiss hinting at decadent pleasures. “I don’t live far from here, you’ll like my place. It’s comfortable.” She smiled contentedly, the short drive fairly quiet, each of us lost in our thoughts.


Her eyes widened considerably when I pulled through the electric gates and up the driveway to the house. A mix of stone, wood and glass, it wasn’t overly opulent but big enough to impress most visitors. I ushered Julia inside, briefly considering a doorway blowjob as price for her entrance but I had other plans. I led her to the immense kitchen, two bottles of Cristal were sitting in a bucket of ice, waiting. Removing two flutes from a cupboard I carefully poured the champagne. Just before I turned from the counter I released the first swarm of nanobots into Julia’s glass. These had a special medical purpose. The bots would eliminate any gag reflex as Julia drank. I wasn’t just going to fuck her mouth, I was going to fuck her throat.


I handed a flute to Julia, We touched our glasses then both drank, Julia taking a deep pull at her flute, likely due to her nervousness. I picked up the ice bucket, chattering away, describing the house as I led her around. Finally I conducted Julia downstairs to a large open room that lay mostly in shadow, a single light showing above a small bar and seating area. Julia’s champagne was nearly gone and I knew the nanobots would have completed their programmed task.


I moved closer to Julia, leaning down to kiss her neck then her pretty mouth. With only my slightest pressure on her shoulder Julia sank to her knees, delighting me in her almost instant acceptance of her role. She looked up, lips parted slightly, the tip of her tongue tracing along the light pink gloss of her upper lip. I unzipped my pants, pulling out my already stiffened cock. She leaned forward. I placed my hand on her head, interrupting her advance.


“Aren’t you forgetting something, whore?” Julia looked up confusedly then with a dawning realization.


“Please.”


“Yes Julia. A good little whore always says ‘please.’” She seemed delighted that she had guessed correctly.


“Please.” Her lips parted again, wider as she leaned forward once more.


“Julia? No hands please.”


I wanted to feel her mouth and nothing else. Dutifully she clasped her hands behind her back as her tongue began a slow exploration of my erection. Her tongue swirled deliciously around the head of my cock which was soon followed by her tantalizingly slow licks along its length. Finally, my rising desire took over; I twisted her blonde hair around my wrist and pushed my throbbing cock between her lips.

MelanieRioss25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanieRioss25


She began sucking me slowly, taking perhaps half of my cock at first; her cheeks hollowing as she drew my cock deeper into her mouth. I started to fuck her mouth, demanding more of her. I felt her take me down her throat, fucking me with it until she finally pulled back, gasping, drool stringing from her open mouth. I let her breathing slow before I pushed myself back between her smeared lips, fucking her mouth hard now, using it, using her. Judging by the enthusiasm with which she took my cock into her throat the nanobots had been a wild success; her gag reflex temporarily eliminated. Intending to take full advantage I fucked her throat wildly, letting her take deep breaths as needed but ensuring there was always a certain gasp in her breath. It was important she understood exactly who was in charge.


I began to picture what I might do to her next when I suddenly burst, pumping hot cum down her throat. Pulling out as my orgasm waned I splashed three healthy streaks of cum in diagonal lines across her lips and face. She swallowed dutifully.
“Good girl.” She looked up at me, a hint of pride in her blue eyes. “Now get me hard again, I want to fuck you.”


“Please,” she replied, opening her mouth. She was a quick learner.


“Wait.” I knelt beside her, reaching into the shadows. Moments later thick pink leather wrist cuffs bound her wrists behind her back. I loved the colour pink on women I was about to desecrate. It made them seem almost innocent. “Much better.” I rose up, standing in front of her parted lips. Obediently she took my cock back into her eager, hungry mouth.


This time I made her do all the work, directing her to lathe my cock with her tongue while she sucked me slowly. I enjoyed a few more minutes of Julia’s talented mouth before pulling out again, helping her from her knees.


I led her over to a sturdy table, previously hidden in the shadows; a solid slab of red oak on a dark metal framework bolted to the floor. An assortment of rings hung from various positions on the wooden slab and on the leg framework. Its width was ideal for bending women to my dark desires. Julia never uttered a sound of protest as I fastened an ankle to each leg post with two more pink leather cuffs. She was trembling; I knew some of it was nervousness but far, far more was anticipation. Pushed down against the rough wood Julia’s hips bumped against one side of the table as her head hung loosely over the opposite side, her shoulders just an inch or two over the far edge. My cock was now painfully hard. I had complete control.


I pushed my hand roughly over her already soaked, blue lace panties. My fingers slid inside the lace, feathering across her clit. Roughly I pushed four fingers into her dripping hole. She moaned, pushing her hungry cunt against my hand, wanting more. The lace detail on the back of her panties perfectly framed her firm, rounded ass. I pushed the panties aside and plunged into her to the hilt. She cried out, whether in pleasure or pain I was unsure. When her hips pushed back against my second thrust it really didn’t matter. I took her hard, driving her against the table as she gasped with each thrust. Every time I pulled back her hips would follow, cunt, hungry to be full, she would meet each return thrust with a twitch in her ass. She fucked with the fervour of a South American rock concert.


I leaned forward, cupping her tits, pinching her nipples, hard. Then harder. I was pounding my cock into her now, her breath ragged growls and moans. I reached under the table for my favourite riding crop. I smacked her ass once, with wicked delight, the crop leaving a satisfying red outline on her cheek. As I pulled back I would switch her hot tramp ass with my crop then plunge back into her, pinning her against the heavy wood. Her ass was magnificent. She was slender but her ass had that delicious front to back arc. We used to call it ‘French ass’; this haughty curve that would fire a thousand fantasies. Watching her ass rock back and forth soon had me thinking about her final dirty hole and its imminent penetration.


Slowly I withdrew from her dripping pussy eliciting a long sigh from the damp little blonde beneath me. She looked over her shoulder, a disappointed look on her face or perhaps it was fear that she had been disappointing. I quickly reassured my delectable treat.


“Your sweet little cunt is divine my little whore but I really want to cum in your hot tramp ass.”


“Please.” A smile of self-satisfaction crossed my face; she knew just what to say.


I lubed her ass liberally, fucking her with my fingers. One finger, two; she mewled softly when I pushed a third finger deep into her hole. Her moans rose an octave or two when she felt the head of my cock against her tight ass. I felt an exhilarating thrill as she opened for me. She was so tight yet willing. When she began thrusting backward with her own hips, fucking my cock with her hot little butt I started to believe I could actually pull this off.


The strange thing was I had really liked this girl, right from the start. This was unexpected, I quickly jammed down any emotions that might dissuade me from my ultimate goal. That she responded so willingly to my every demand infused me with an aching desire. We were yin and yang, our needs fitting like two lost puzzle pieces. We understood each other, knew the other, understood the foundation beneath the furious passion. She trusted me.


There’s a psychology to it all of course but really, who gives a stuff? When the ratchets of the cuffs tighten I get a little rush, I don’t care why I get it, I just like it. It’s an endless parade of sounds and sensations that give me that little tingle. Buckles. Snaps. The swish of the whip. The whisper of lingerie falling away from a perfectly willing body. Restraint. Moans of dangerous pleasure. Each carrying its own sweet flavour, a spice rack of decadence. My Devil’s Paintbrushes were ready. It was time for the final act.


I had several swarms of nanobots lined up, microscopic divisions of hedonism. One group of bots was to be used to vibrate across her clit, a second set of bots would mold itself into a replica of my cock to fill her pussy, a third set was another copy of my cock I planned to use in her ass. In a sense I had found a way to triple-penetrate her with myself. The cock copy bots were nothing more than a thin matrix of bots, like cock shaped nets of pleasure. The effect was amazing given that they were so thin. My actual cock would fill her mouth, trusting her pleasure would be transmitted through her greedy little mouth.


I set the first swarm of bots loose, to stroke and vibrate over her clit. The next swarm I coated over my cock as I hammered in and out of her ass. Pushing a few buttons on my phone the bots quickly shaped themselves into a shell of my cock. I set the bots to pulse as I pulled my cock from her bot stuffed ass. The stimulation of her clit was working wonders, she bucked her hips violently, shuddering against the cock bot buried in her ass. Next I set the commands for the second cock bot to invade her drenched pussy. As the nanobot’s spread the silky lips of her pussy she gasped in pleasure. I poured the last group of bots into the half empty champagne bottle.


I hit a series of quick commands on my phone then slowly pushed the champagne bottle into her rectum. Rather evilly I had programmed the bots to hold the bottle in place as their current cock shape dissolved. I wanted her to feel that bottle. Julia’s entire body was shaking now, I could actually hear her ribs vibrating against the table over the keening moans and frantic ragged breaths. As I stepped in front of Julia I set off the final sequence.


As the first series of bots began to vibrate in synchronicity I stepped towards Julia’s mouth. She craned forward, wanting my cock. I rammed into her mouth. I was out of control now, everything had gone beyond my wildest dreams. I couldn’t keep a coherent word in my head, Julia was ravenous, sucking my cock with wild desperate abandon. She was sucking my cock with such enthusiasm it caused an audible pop when I pulled my cock from between her now puffy lips. It would be only seconds more. I had only to hit the red button glowing on my phone.


Click.


The last swarm of bots in the champagne bottle caused a sudden wild commotion and the champagne exploded into her ass. She orgasmed in a long moaning wail, I just fucking erupted, splashing cum across her face and parted lips. The bottle shot across the room, exploding against the wall in an impressive fountain of glass and champagne. My entire being roared in exultation, finally I had done it! My orgasm was the most intense of my life, Julia having met my wildest fantasies. Her complete surrender, her ache to please, her craving, her desperate need, it was her drug. And she was mine.


She lay whimpering over the table, still grinding against the table surface. Greedy little whore. I shoved my hand roughly along her hip bone then just grazed my fingertips across her clit. She came again, instantly, whimpering in relief, fluids leaking from every orifice, her haughty uptown ass, her dripping cunt, cumdrool trickling from her face & mouth mixing with tears from her eyes. A liquescent mess. I was terribly impressed.


I released her cuffs helping her to her feet, her legs shaking as she tried to find her balance. I just folded my arms around her and pulled her against my body.


Then in that timid, musical, little girl voice; “I’m yours now. Your whore.” She looked up at me. “If you’ll have me.” The words hung there, lonely in the short fragment of silence. “You can do anything you want to me.”


The look in her eyes became everything.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LYFBUZ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments