Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chasing Lacy Final Chapter

"Lacy fears she has lost her Mistress"

6
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
8.3k words 8.3k words
When the harsh morning light woke Lacy was surprised to see the chain holding her to the headboard was gone and her hands had been released from her cuffs. Clearly someone had been there during the night, but a quick glance around the bedroom and bath rendered no Freja, nor was there any indication her Mistress had slept beside her. Immediately Lacy felt an urgent desire to find her Mistress, but a hasty search of the upstairs yielded no sign of Freja. This surprised Lacy and instantly she feared Freja had actually left sometime in the night with Gabriel to perhaps return to Henry’s house. After all the mere idea of Freja having spent the night in the dungeon seemed unlikely to Lacy, but she knew she had to check to be sure.

Slowly Lacy made her way down the narrow stairs, but she got only a little more than halfway down when she was greeted by a vision she could never have imagined in her wildest dreams. There, strapped tightly to the X-cross was her strong Swedish Mistress whose dominance had ruled and formed Lacy’s adult life. Freja was naked and looked as if she was asleep but as Lacy approached closer she realized Freja was in some sort of semi-conscious state where she was only barely aware of the world around her.

Lacy simply stared at the naked body for a long time as it was hard for her to imagine her Mistress naked and helpless like this. There were also marks which were glaringly obvious to Lacy. Freja’s body had clearly been brutally sexually used and harshly punished for it was bruised and welted. Worse than that, Freja’s beautiful breasts were bound together with tight ropes and the nipples were tightly clamped with heavy weights were hanging and swinging wildly whenever Freja’s body moved slightly.

It was during one of these slight movements when Freja’s head looked up and she groaned. Now Lacy felt certain her Mistress knew she was there and she hurried over to the cross to offer help. It was then Lacy’s attention was distracted by the very recognizable fine red lines crisscrossing her Mistress’ breasts, belly, and thighs. Freja had been caned and a quick glance at her face revealed she’d also been decorated with gobs of semen, just as Lacy’s face had been hours earlier.

“Lacy . . . is that you?” Freja asked in a voice which seemed far too weak for her.

“Yes, Mistress.” Lacy confirmed, but her curiosity forced her to ask more.

“Did Gabriel do this to you?” Lacy had to assume this was the work of the man she had wanted so much last night, but it seemed beyond bizarre to see it done to her Mistress.

“Yes, he did.” Freja confirmed in a voice filled with embarrassment as she looked away unable to make eye contact with Lacy.

However Lacy immediately realized this was only half of what she needed to know. Yes, Gabriel had done this, but had Freja asked him to? To Lacy this was the real conundrum because she simply couldn’t imagine Freja had consented to this, but on the other hand she instinctively felt Gabriel couldn’t have done this without Freja’s consent.

“Mistress, I’m sorry, but I have to know. Did you ask him to do this to you?” Lacy barely dared to ask the question for fear Mistress would be angry with her, but she had to know.

“Yes, Lacy, I asked him to do this.” Freja’s tone was annoyed, but still her cool blue eyes wouldn’t make eye contact with her sub.

Lacy suddenly put all the information together and she now understood why she’d been sent to bed when she had expected she was going to be Gabriel’s wanton sex slave for the evening. What she had previously seen as Freja’s jealousy of how well Gabriel dominated her wasn’t jealousy at all. She wanted to submit to him!

To Lacy this was more than just a shock, it was almost incomprehensible, for she had never seen Freja exhibit submissive tendencies. Yet there had been a betrayal last night and like any woman Lacy suddenly felt her emotions kick in and she instantly felt a stab of jealous anger aimed at her Mistress.

“Can you please release me, Lacy? This is very uncomfortable so please don’t make me wait.” Suddenly Freja’s voice was back to the demanding tone Lacy knew well, but Lacy was still upset. With her jealousy aroused, she was caught up in an emotional cycle which was feeding a growing anger at Freja.

“Lacy, what’s wrong with you. Please, help me get down, right now.” Freja’s insistent voice now reflected her impatience with the lack of reaction from her slave.

It was just enough to make Lacy’s anger flare up. “Why did you let him do this to you? You knew how much I wanted to serve him.” Lacy’s voice was so loud and demanding she suddenly felt she’d gone way too far.

Freja hesitated for a moment, but finally she looked up and her eyes now focused on Lacy. “I’m sorry and I know you’re upset, but it’s not easy for me to explain what happened last night. If you would please help me down of this cross, I promise I’ll try to explain it all once I’ve had a chance to rest.” Freja’s tone lost its demanding edge and Lacy realized her Mistress did need help, but something still held her back.

Lacy suddenly realized their roles were reversed for the first time ever. Secure straps held Freja’s wrists, ankles, and belly to the X-cross and she wasn’t going anywhere without Lacy’s assistance. Looking over the Freja’s whip welts and cane stripes, Lacy understood the pain Freja was feeling and she knew if she demanded her explanation now Freja would have little choice but to give it or suffer. She was in total control of the situation.

For one brief tantalizing moment Lacy flirted with the idea of demanding her explanation, but she didn’t possess the dominant personality to sustain such a desire. She realized it took a certain kind of strength to take advantage of a favorable situation and she didn’t yet have that strength. Without saying a word, Lacy’s hands went to work on loosening the straps binding her Mistress.

When Lacy gently removed the tight rope bound around Freja’s soft breasts, blood rushed back into the capillaries making previously deadened nerve ending cry out in pain to Freja’s brain. It was even worse when Lacy removed the nipple clamps and she had to help her pain-stricken Mistress down of the cross. As it turned out Freja needed her support to climb the stairs and walk to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Lacy brought Freja not to the bed, but to the large tub in the adjoining bath. Having been punished many times before, she knew a warm bath in medicinal salts and then an application of cooling salve was what her Mistress most needed.

The hardest part for Lacy was remaining silent as she cleaned Freja’s abused and sweaty body with a soft loofah. She was afraid to say anything for fear her inner anger would show, but finally Freja smiled at her slave and broke the silence.

“Thank you, Lacy. I have no idea what I would have done without you. I guess I’m not practiced at planning for a session as a submissive. I never thought to discuss with Gabriel how the session would end. I never expected him to leave me there. How foolish of me.” Freja’s tone was light as if the whole thing had been a lark which had harmed no one.

Inside, Lacy’s anger pulsed as she got the feeling Freja wasn’t even fully aware of how angry and jealous she felt. Then after a moment of thought something else occurred to her. She sensed Freja was bold face lying since she had admitted she had consented to what Gabriel had done.. Not for a moment did Lacy believe Gabriel would have left Freja as he did without her consent. Even Freja assertion she was unpracticed rang as disingenuous because Lacy knew Freja knew the responsibilities of a sub in a BDSM relationship. She had to know them because she had taught them to Lacy.

“Do you really expect me to believe that crap?” The angry question abruptly burst out of Lacy’s mouth before she could stop it. Then she felt flustered, but now her feelings were exposed and she knew she had to defend them.

“We haven’t known Gabriel long, but it’s obvious to me he respects the rules even more than you do. I simply don’t believe he left you on the cross without your permission.” With her anger gushing like a torrent now, Lacy dropped the loofah in the bath water and stood up looking down with glaring eyes at her Mistress.

Tense moments passed slowly without a word from Freja and Lacy felt confident her assessment had been right. Her Mistress’ silence was a clear admission of guilt.

“Well, if you’re going to lie to me then you can take care of yourself.” Lacy stated as she walked away from the tub toward the bedroom door. She was going to walk out on Freja, but deep inside her she was terribly afraid this could be the end of their relationship if she did. Yet if Freja was lying to her how strong could their relationship really be?

“Please, Lacy, don’t go. I’m sorry, I really am. I’m confused right now, but it was wrong to say that.” Freja looked up at Lacy with a pitifully sad face which was in direct conflict with the strength and confidence Lacy had grown accustomed to seeing there.

The apology immediately softened Lacy to the point where the compassion inherent in her submissive nature returned. She returned to the tub and knelt down to pick up the loofah to continue her gentle cleansing of Freja’s body.

For the rest of the bath, silence ensued, broken only by the dripping of water and an occasional groan of pain from Freja. Lacy concentrated on her work and tried to imagine everything would work out, but she found it nearly impossible to convince herself.

When she was done cleaning, Lacy gently helped Freja out of the tub and then carefully dried her before having her lie on her back on the bed. As Lacy applied the cooling salve, which would help soother the angry welts and red lines and eventually help them disappear, she desperately wanted to ask Freja what her intentions were with regards to Gabriel. Unfortunately Lacy’s fear of a possible conflict left her unable to ask the question.

After the salve was completely applied, Lacy pulled up the red satin sheets to tuck her Mistress in so Freja could get the sleep she needed. As Lacy pulled the sheets up over her, Freja reached up and touched her slave’s long blonde hair.

“Thank you, Lacy, you are and have always been a devoted and wonderful sub and now I see how kind and compassionate you are even under difficult circumstances. Perhaps you have shown me more compassion than I deserve, but when I wake up I’ll try to explain to you what I’m feeling.” Freja’s words sounded sincere and Lacy derived some comfort from them.

Nodding to Freja, Lacy stood up and quietly watched over her Mistress until she fell asleep. Unlike Lacy’s ordeal last night, sleep didn’t take long to claim Freja, but Lacy continued to watch the slumbering figure after sleep had come. Lacy realized she loved Freja more than anyone else in the world and so much of Lacy’s kinky submissive sexuality had been nurtured by this Swedish Domme. She remembered with joy the day she’d first met the commanding girl in blue spandex who had all her teammates rushing to please her and had Lacy wishing she were one of those teammates. Lacy knew Freja made her who she was, but was this the same Freja who had done those things? The Freja Lacy knew would never have consented to letting a man, even a man as handsome and hung as Gabriel, use and abuse her body as he been done last night. So now Lacy faced a difficult question. Who is this person slumbering before me?

It was a question Lacy had no answer to, but she knew her whole life hinged on the answer.

Lacy tried to go about the daily chores she was accustomed to as Freja’s slave, but somehow they seemed suddenly meaningless. Bored and completely unable to stop thinking of the future, Lacy decided to take a long walk on the beach. Oddly, she felt the need to slip on her pink bikini before she went out because she didn’t feel comfortable walking naked on the beach without her Mistress. When she left the house she instinctively walked in the opposite direction from Henry’s house because she had no desire to risk a random meeting with Gabriel. Eventually she would want to talk to him about this, but before she could talk to him she had to talk to Freja. She couldn’t deny she still wanted Gabriel sexually, but it seemed beyond her comprehension to be in competition with her Mistress to serve a new Master.

Once she began walking, Lacy’s mind left Freja and Gabriel behind and to her surprise she found herself thinking of new things. New possibilities she had never seriously considered before flooded in on her which was both exciting and frightening. It was frightening because it meant her mind was beginning to contemplate her life without Freja.

Whatever the reason, Lacy walked so long the sun was low in the western sky by the time she returned home. However she was grateful because the long walk had cleared her head and she was looking forward to perhaps having a long and productive dinner table conversation with Freja.

Unfortunately when Lacy entered the darkened bedroom and flipped on the light there was only an empty bed there. Another hurried search of the house confirmed what Lacy instantly suspected, her Mistress had left, but Lacy had no doubt where Freja had gone.

Returning to the living room, Lacy looked through a southward facing window to see Henry’s sea-blue beach house with its large elevated deck. Taking a deep breath, she knew she had little choice but to go there to confront Freja and perhaps Gabriel because clearly Freja wasn’t willing to voluntarily talk to her. She was afraid and unsure of how such a confrontation would go, but she knew she needed resolution now.

* * * *

Lacy tensed up as her finger pressed Henry’s doorbell for she knew Gabriel might answer it, but she received a reprieve because it was the nerdy Henry who opened the door. From the very first time Lacy and Freja had met Henry they both realized he was an ultra-submissive male. He was the kind of guy who could barely manage the courage to steal glances at their nubile flesh before he felt guilty about what he’d done. This time was no different as Henry’s eyes quickly roamed over Lacy’s tightly-stretched pink-Lycra bikini before eventually going to ground. He was seemingly unable to actually look a lovely, young woman in the eye.

“Hi, Henry, how are you?” Almost immediately Lacy felt different about Henry than she had on past occasions. On those occasions she had been used by Freja as a tool to tease Henry by bumping into him and even rubbing her breasts against him. Freja had let Lacy be the teaser as she taunted Henry with playful verbal jabs at his seeming inability to act manly. During these times, Lacy had gotten the impression Freja’s opinion of Henry was lower than low. This feeling had been confirmed when Freja had not chosen Henry as one of the submissive males she let Lacy “play” with. Now, without Freja, Lacy looked at Henry in a different way seeing him as a harmless guy who was sorta cute in a geekish sort of way.

“Hi, L . . . lacy, I suppose you’re here to see Gabriel.” After his initial stutter Henry’s tone sounded like he was annoyed to be welcoming another beautiful woman who only wanted to see his older brother.

“Well, I’m actually looking for Freja, but I assume she’s with Gabriel, right?” Of course Lacy wanted to confirm Freja was where she suspected, but she suddenly felt no particular hurry to confront her Mistress. Being curious about Henry, she decided she wanted to talk to him for a bit. Maybe with a little attention, he could be brought out of his shell.

“Yah, they’re both downstairs. They have been for a while. Gabe asked me not to interrupt them, but I’m sure you would be welcome.” Again Henry’s tone sounded annoyed.

Lacy wondered if sounding annoyed was Henry’s way of meekly protesting the fact he wasn’t welcome to join his brother. This was a classic example of passive aggression and it made Lacy want to investigate Henry’s mindset.

“Well, I’m in no hurry to see her. Would invite me in for a drink, Henry?” Lacy smiled and stepped closer to Henry so he could smell her scent.

“Uhhh . . . sure, but are you sure. You really want to have a drink with me?” Henry’s look of stunned surprise almost made Lacy laugh, but she held in her reaction.

Henry stepped away from the door to allow Lacy to come inside and Lacy did, strutting by him as she noted how his eyes followed her drinking in her body.

“Shall we get a drink and sit out on your deck. It’s a gorgeous day and I’d love to hear about your job.” By now Lacy realized she could ask Henry to hammer a nail through his foot and he’d probably do it.

“You would, oh god, that’s great, Lacy.” Henry smiled and his eyes actually made contact with hers.

“How about a Pina Colada,” Henry offered?

Lacy was in no mood to say no and ten minutes later they were relaxing in a cool ocean breeze on the lounge chairs of Henry’s deck. As Lacy sipped her Pina Colada, she wondered what to do next in this new situation which she seemed to be in complete control of. She’d already discovered Henry was a high-salaried software engineer with a well-known gaming company while he’d made their drinks. She’d been amused as he fumbled with the bottles and had to produce the owner’s manual in order to operate his state-of-the-art blender in his ultra-modern kitchen. She’d gotten even more insight into his nature when he’d consulted a bartender’s drink manual to prepare the drinks, being precise with every measurement and instruction the manual gave. To Lacy this meant Henry was a follow-the-directions type who didn’t take chances and was more than a little afraid of risk. This meant she it would be important to stay within Henry’s comfort zone.

“So, tell me, Henry, what do you think Gabriel and Freja are doing downstairs right now?” Lacy knew this was a loaded question which might backfire on her, but her instinct told her Henry had to know exactly what Gabriel did with women. The question was would he be willing to voice his opinion on his older brother’s sexual activities.

Henry hesitated for a moment and Lacy wondered if she’d gone too far.

“It’s okay, Henry, I was just curious about what you thought of it, but if you’re uncomfortable talking about it that’s fine.” In order to sooth him, Lacy got up and went over to Henry’s lounge chair to sit down right on his lap.

Henry was surprised, but after he adjusted to Lacy’s body being so close he responded, “Well, the truth is I was sorta surprised when Freja rang the bell. I figured Gabe would bring you over to play his games cause . . .” Henry seemed to get stuck for a moment.

“Well you’re not the dominating one and I thought Freja was. Gabe likes girls who let him tie them up and do things to them. I didn’t think a woman like Freja would like getting treated like a slave and fucked by Gabe.” Henry’s eyes seemed to mirror his confusion about the roles he thought Freja and Lacy occupied.

Lacy was touched by his desire to understand it all and she reached out and gently grabbed hold of his chin to pull his head toward her just enough to give him a kiss on the lips.

“So you were confused when you saw Gabe with Freja, right?” Lacy asked after the kiss.

Henry, who was completely stunned by the kiss, didn’t verbally respond, but he nodded his head to agree with Lacy.

“Well, I have to admit I’m a little puzzled by Freja’s behavior too. Last night, Gabe strapped her to our X-cross and then he whipped, caned, and fucked her hard. It was, to say the very least, totally out of character for her.” Lacy paused a moment and looked at Henry.

His eyes told the biggest part of the story as they stared, dreamily but without much thought, at Lacy. She was sure Henry was smitten, in love but unable to communicate his condition. Reaching over she felt his crotch and it was as she expected, a partial erection quickly springing to life.

“Do you want to kiss me again, Henry?” Lacy asked and she received the same nodding of his head.

Lacy moved to kiss Henry, but this time it wasn’t a quick kiss on the lips. Lacy kept him in an impassioned lip lock, with her tongue inside his mouth, for almost thirty seconds. The look on Henry’s face when the kiss ended was beyond blissful.

Yet to his credit Henry recovered enough to speak and he showed a remarkable understanding of why Lacy was there. “So are you mad at Gabe about how he chose Freja rather than you?”

The questions made Lacy think. Was she mad at Gabriel? No, she still wanted Gabriel and his cock and she even could forgive him if he was trying to take Freja away because it was an common and understandable behavior for a dominant male. No, it’s not Gabriel I’m mad at, it’s Freja for deceiving me.

“It’s not so much Gabe I’m mad at, it’s more about Freja. I feel like she’s just abandoning me and I want to confront her about it, but that’s hard because I’ve never seen her as anything but my Mistress.” All of a sudden Lacy felt more confident about this eventual confrontation as if the simple act of telling Henry made it easier.

“Henry, have you ever been with a girl. I mean for sex.” Lacy was pretty sure she knew the answer, but she was curious if Henry would admit it. She knew it was hard for men of Henry’s age to admit to virginity.

“Ohhh . . . well, it’s been quite a while, but I did have a girl, Margaret, back in high school.” Henry’s eyes went immediately to the deck as he explained and Lacy suspected this high school girlfriend was probably made up.

ScarlettWiills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettWiills



However it didn’t matter to Lacy for she had no desire to burst Henry’s bubble. Right now it was his cherry she had designs on. As she moved toward him, she quickly undid her bikini top to let her naked breasts fall free. Soon she pressed her soft globes to his face and the expression on Henry’s face told her this was well beyond any experience he’d ever had.

* * * *

The whole thing didn’t take long due mostly to Henry’s lack of sexual stamina. He climaxed in her mouth while she sucked him so she never got to slip his penis into her pussy. Yet unbeknownst to Henry, Lacy didn’t swallow all the warm semen he’d discharged in her mouth because she had a plan to use it in her confrontation with Freja.

After Henry climaxed she told him she needed to go downstairs to confront Freja and he suddenly frowned as if he was disappointed she was leaving him for Gabriel.

“Do you want to come with me?” Lacy asked even thought she was unsure what she would do if he said yes.

“You mean I could do things like Gabe does?” Henry asked with his eyes wide with disbelief.

“Well, probably not today, it takes time to learn the role Gabe plays. I was just thinking you might like to stand with me when I confront Freja.” Lacy wasn’t surprised when Henry shook his head at the simple idea of confronting Freja. She realized it was too much to ask of him right now.

So Lacy stood alone in front of the door leading down to Henry’s finished off basement with her heart beating wildly as she decorated her face with the still warm cum from her mouth.

This plan, which she’d thought of when Henry spurted in her mouth, seemed simple then, but this was the first time Lacy would be intentionally defying her Mistress. Her nervous tension reached a new level as she smeared warm cum on her chin and lips. It would serve as a blatant advertisement to Freja of how she had broken a cardinal rule her Mistress had enforced all during their lives together; Lacy was forbidden to engage in sex with a man without Freja’s knowledge and permission. Lacy was fairly sure how Freja would react, but Gabriel’ reaction was a huge wild card which she couldn’t predict. Would he be angry at her like Freja, or would he understand what she was doing.

Once her lips and chin were generously smeared, she reached out to turn the doorknob and descend the stairs, but it wasn’t an easy thing to make herself do.

Just do it, girl, you can do this. Lacy touched on her anger at Freja’s betrayal to find the strength to turn the knob. Once it was done, she forced her trembling legs to slowly and quietly negotiate the stairs. At about the midway point of the staircase she saw them, but she quickly realized they didn’t see her as their backs were to her. Curious as to what was going on, Lacy settled her ass on the stairs to watch what transpired.

First of all, Freja was nearly unrecognizable as the hard-nosed, free-spirited Domme Lacy knew so well. She was completely naked, save for a pair of four-inch, white strappy heels, and she was on her knees beside an overstuffed chair in which Gabriel sat. Lacy immediately noticed her Mistress wore a light-blue, leather collar around her neck and this caused Lacy’s emotions to flare because the collar was one of hers, an older one she hadn’t worn for quite a while. Freja’s ankles were cuffed together with a short hobble chain running between them. Lacy was well aware what restrictions this chain would place on a Freja’s movement only allowing her to walk with short, choppy steps like a child.

Yet the true depth of Freja’s descent only became apparent at one point when Freja turned and Lacy caught a quick glimpse of her bare chest. What she saw jolted her with sudden shock for written in what appeared to be red lipstick was the words Gabe’s fuck slut.

More than anything Lacy had seen or heard this writing confirmed what Freja clearly wanted. There was now no doubt in Lacy’s mind something totally unexpected and barely believable was happening to her Mistress. She was losing Freja to the very last kind of person she would ever have imagined could take her beloved Mistress away, a dominant male.

“I’m hungry, slave. Go up to the kitchen and make me a sandwich and if you see Henry offer to serve him.” Gabriel ordered as he put down the newspaper he’d been perusing.

Freja jumped up as quickly as the heels and hobble chain allowed and Lacy knew she would soon be exposed.

“He’ll probably too intimidated to actually make you do anything. He’ll just stare at you, but ask him if he wants a blowjob because you definitely need practice giving them.” Gabriel laughed, but on the stairway Lacy knew this was her opening.

Standing up, Lacy hurried down to the bottom of the stairs before she announced in a confident voice. “Henry doesn’t need a blowjob because I already gave him one and he liked it a lot.”

Both dominants turned their heads, but from Lacy’s point of view their reactions seemed markedly different. Gabriel smiled and seemed mildly surprised and perhaps even amused while Freja’s eyes flashed wide with what Lacy guessed was an initial fear of her presence here.

“Well, well, look who’s here. No doubt she’s come to speak to you, slave. Perhaps I’ll go upstairs and make my own sandwich. I think you two need time to talk.” Gabriel launched himself out of his comfy chair, but suddenly Lacy didn’t want him to leave.

“Please, Master Gabriel, don’t go. I’d like you to stay, please.” Lacy’s tone made it clear she really wanted Gabriel to be there.

During the exchange between Gabriel and Lacy, Freja had somehow recovered from her initial fear and now when Lacy turned to her she was glaring at the smeared cum on Lacy’s lips. Apparently the sight had reached inside Freja to activate her dominant instincts toward Lacy.

“So, I see you’ve been a playing the wanton slut. Sucking off a man and leaving his seed on your pretty lips just so I’d see it. What do you have to say for yourself, slave?” Freja’s suddenly stern voice reminded Lacy of the past and the Mistress she had loved so deeply and served so obediently, but now something was different. This was more than a change in Freja because the thrill Lacy had always felt deep in her pussy when Freja spoke sternly to her simply wasn’t there anymore.

Lacy’s fractured heart felt her anger boil up and mix with the stark reality of the situation. The relationship was over, not just because Freja had betrayed her, but because the betrayal had stimulated a corresponding change in her. A change which Lacy knew couldn’t be undone. Whatever had triggered Freja to so quickly change from in-charge dominant to sublime submissive had also opened Lacy’s eyes to how limited her life as a submissive had been. She suddenly saw new roads for her sexuality and she wanted to explore them which meant there would be no returning to those blissful days of innocent submission.

“What I have to say is it’s no longer your business who I suck off. You clearly have taken new life, despite what I thought about it. You’ve found yourself a Master, so it’s time for you to do what slaves do, enjoy serving him.” Out of the corner of her eye, Lacy caught sight of Gabriel’s raised eyebrows indicating how surprised he was at her defiance of Freja.

Initially Freja seemed dazed by Lacy’s words, but finally she managed words of her own. “You mean you want to leave me?” It seemed apparent Freja had never considered Lacy could take this course. She had apparently assumed Lacy would always be there, the clinging submissive, to be returned to and used whenever she wished to do so.

Now it was Lacy’s turn to exercise the natural power of her position, something she hadn’t been able to do this morning. “I’m leaving you only because you’ve already left me to become Gabe’s fuck slut. Don’t try to blame any of this on me. All I’m doing is picking up the pieces of my life so I can move on.” Lacy felt her eyes moisten with strong emotion, but she held it back because was determined not to be the first one to cry or show weakness.

Again Freja seemed stunned and she seemed to be struggling for what to do. Then, as submissives often do, she looked to her Master for support.

Gabriel raised his hands as if to show Freja he had no magic wand to wave over their relationship. “Don’t look at me. I asked you every step of the way if you really wanted this and you said yes. I asked you to talk to her and explain. You had to know what you were doing to her, but you simply ignored her feelings. Lacy’s right, Freja, you left her.” Gabriel’s counter was damning to Freja.

Now Lacy noticed what seemed to be genuine panic in Freja’s eyes.

“Wait, but what if I don’t really want this forever. Yes, I did ask you to do what you did last night, but I really just wanted to test the water.” Freja pleaded before she turned to Lacy who already had an answer.

“Well, I guess the water must have been fine because as soon as you awoke you dived right back in, didn’t you?” Lacy pointed out.

Gabriel shrugged before adding. “You did and you never even talked with her like I asked you to. You clearly didn’t care what she thought.”

Now Freja looked at Lacy with begging eyes. “I was going to talk to you, really, I was. I’m sorry I didn’t.”

Lacy remained silent not willing to speak until Freja fully broke down.

“Listen, Lacy, you have to take me back, please. I need some time to decide if this little escapade is real and right for me. I’ve experienced these feelings and so far it’s been amazing, but I’m not sure if I really want to be his slave. Please, I need to return to being your Mistress and you simply have to let me. You understand what I’m saying, don’t you?” Freja’s voice suddenly had a whiny desperation to it which Lacy had never heard before, but still she remained silent.

Freja managed to hobble over to her former slave and drop to her knees before the tears came streaming out. She pleaded in between her sobbing.

“I didn’t know what to do when I found I couldn’t control how I felt about him. Last night I wanted to stop it . . . to let him play with you, but I just couldn’t. I had to find out what it would be like.” Freja continued to cry as she reached out and grabbed hold of Lacy’s legs.

When Lacy looked down at the sad caricature of her former Mistress whatever indecision she’d had left her. Now she knew what needed to be done because this wasn’t her Freja. This was some untrained submissive who was experiencing the fears and uncertainty which invariably comes when you begin to dedicate your life to the service of another. At this early stage Freja was scared of letting go of the past, but Lacy knew she could help her former Mistress. She could use her inner strength and a firm hand to show Freja the way to the happiness of a slave.

Lacy allowed herself to shed what tears she had left for her former relationship before she turned to Gabriel. “Master Gabriel, can I be sure you will care for this slave. Will you value her service to you and help her explore her deepest darkest fantasies and desires?”

At first Gabriel seemed surprised by the questions, but he must have quickly sensed what Lacy was doing. “Yes, Lacy, I promise to treat her well and make sure she gets all she needs, but what about you. What will you do now?” Gabriel understood he now had to take charge of Freja, but he was also concerned over the damage he’d done to Lacy’s life.

“We’ll talk about that later, Gabriel. Right now, someone needs my help.” Lacy’s quiet calm radiated out to Gabriel who began to understand exactly what she intended. He watched with interest as Lacy’s hand reached down to grab hold of Freja’s long blonde hair.

Lacy quickly jerked Freja’s head up and slapped in her face. “Stop your crying, bitch. You have a Master to serve.”

When Freja kept right on sobbing Lacy slapped her face harder.

“There, calm down now, your Master doesn’t want a sniveling bitch for a slave. He needs a strong slut who learns what he desires and willingly gives it. Come, let me show you.” Lacy firmly used Freja’s hair to maneuver her head and body to crawl over to Gabriel.

“Now you’re going to suck Master’s cock, slut. Initially the reason you do it is because he enjoys it, but before long you’ll enjoy it too. I promise you will.” Lacy pushed Freja’s face to Gabriel’s soft penis and without a word the stunned Freja obeyed taking the cock into her mouth.

“That’s it, suck him, make him hard. If you truly want to be his fuck slut your life must now revolve around his sexual needs. You’ll need to think about his hard cock day and night until you begin to crave it inside you.” Lacy pushed Freja’s head to force her to take Gabriel’s cock deeper and Freja gagged, but she continued sucking.

“You do crave it, don’t you? That’s why you had to lick it on the beach after he’d cum.” Lacy’s observation made Freja nod her head in admission of her sluttish behavior and suddenly both her and Gabriel were caught in the sexual electricity of the moment. Gabriel’s cock seemed to engorge to be even larger than yesterday and Freja seemed to be possessed with the desire to get the whole thing down her throat.

Lacy saw how Freja’s eyes rotated between being wide open with frenzied lust when she backed off her Master’s cock and rolled back inside her head when she pushed it deep down her throat as if she were savoring the pleasure of its deepest penetration. Lacy knew these were the actions of a true slave who was beginning to understand her role and cherish it.

“Tell me, slut, do you love this,” Lacy screamed at Freja. When Freja didn’t respond right away Lacy slapped her bare ass hard.

“I asked you a question, bitch, and I expect an answer.” Lacy’s screaming demand shocked even Gabriel.

“Yes, Mist . . . yes, I love it. I want Master’s cock. I need Master’s cock” Freja’s slip of the tongue in almost calling Lacy Mistress was more confirmation of her ultimate submission than Lacy could have asked for.

Lacy whispered in Gabriel’s ear. “We’ll talk tomorrow. Low tide is at ten and I’ll meet you for a walk on the beach. As for tonight, I’m going to stay here with Henry and I’d appreciate it if you took your obedient slave back to her home after I gather some of my things and bring them here. I’d rather not see her like this anymore. I want to try to remember her as she was.”

Gabriel nodded. “It will be done. I understand completely.”

Lacy turned to leave, but when she got to the bottom step she looked back to catch a last glimpse of this Freja. The slavish devotion with which the familiar blonde sucked the huge cock would have forced the idea of her ever having been dominant out of anyone’s head, but Lacy had her memories safely tucked away. When the once dominant blonde suddenly dived under the cock and began to suck Gabriel’s balls Lacy smiled and considered. She’ll do well as his fuck slut and maybe, just maybe, this will be good for me too.

* * * *

“Why Freja, Gabriel, why not me. Didn’t you know how much I wanted you?” The next day was gorgeously sunny and as Lacy walked the beach with Gabriel. She finally had a chance to ask this all-important question which was the last piece she needed to put together the puzzle of unexpected events over the last few days. Deep inside she sensed Gabriel’s answer, but she had to hear him say it.

“Oh, I knew, it was impossible for you to hide it. It wasn’t a case where I didn’t want you. You’re gorgeous and a well-trained sub who I’d be happy to play with anytime, but I needed something more.” Gabriel confirmed.

“Why was Freja more than I was?” Again Lacy sensed the answer, but she wanted to hear it from Gabriel’s lips to be sure.

Gabriel sighed. “Well, it all started about a year and a half ago when I met this woman, Nikki, at a bar. At a fucking bar, mind you, not at my bondage club. I didn’t know she was a dominatrix and she didn’t tell me, but there was chemistry between us, a lot of fucking chemistry. I normally don’t start relationships with women I met outside the lifestyle, but she was different. We fucked on that first night, but then I tried to forget her figuring if I kept fucking her I’d eventually have to tell her about my lifestyle and she’d probably freak out. The problem was, she wanted me and I wanted her so when she called me again after three weeks I said yes. I wonder sometimes what things would be like if I could have said no at that moment. I think my life would sure be easier if I had.” Gabriel paused to let Lacy take it all in and comment if she wanted to.

“Let me guess, Nikki wasn’t what you thought she was.” Lacy knew this and she suspected what Nikki really was.

“No, she wasn’t, not by a longshot. Nikki was a Domme and not just one who had dominated women, she had once had two male slaves.” Gabriel said it like he still could barely believe it and Lacy realized it must have been a huge shock for him when he found out.

“So what happened,” Lacy encouraged?

“How do I say it? The battle was on and it went on for three months. We tried almost everything, but nothing worked until I took charge and was absolutely uncompromising in demanding her obedience. It was the last thing I expected to work, but it did. She submitted like the Great Wall falling and the feeling was amazing for both of us. After she submitted, Nikki confided she had always had submissive fantasies, but she never thought she’d find a man who had the strength to demand obedience from her.” Gabriel paused and gave Lacy a look which showed how proud he was of his effort.

“Amazing and I can feel how it must have made you feel, but then you realized the down side, didn’t you.” This was the part Lacy knew had laid the foundation for the end of her relationship with Freja, but she didn’t blame Gabriel.I was more than exhilarated, but the next time I visited my club I discovered the down side of what had happened between Nikki and I.”

“Oh my god, you know there was a downside? You are amazing, Lacy.” Gabriel shook his head before sighing and continuing his story.

“It soon became apparent I’d lost interest in my regular subs, the beautiful, well-trained girls at the club I’d played with for years all of a sudden held little excitement for me. I’d been spoiled by the experience of taming Nikki.”

“So there it is. That’s why Freja interested you more than I did.” Lacy’s voice had a sad tinge to it because she still wanted Gabriel and now it seemed he was permanently out of her reach.

“One more question, does Nikki live with you now? Is she back in New York waiting for you?” There was an urgency to Lacy’s questions which was fired by her concern for her former Mistress.

“You’re amazing, Lacy. After all Freja put you through you’re worried for her, aren’t you? You understand how much she needs me and you want her to get what she needs.” Gabriel stopped and took Lacy into his arms for a loving hug.

“It must seem stupid to you, but I just can’t hate her. I still want her to be happy even if it isn’t with me.” Lacy admitted.

“Then will you give me your permission to take her back to New York with me. Nikki and I still play on occasion, but she doesn’t live with me. Freja will be my live-in slave and when Nikki comes over she will have to fit in as best she can behind Freja. That’s the way I want it, but I want you to feel comfortable with this arrangement too.” Gabriel waited his eyes focusing on Lacy.

“I’ll give you my permission on one condition. I get to visit you whenever I want and when I do I get to fit into you harem too. I can’t tell you when I’ll visit, it probably won’t be for a while, but I want to be able to look forward to seeing you again someday.” Lacy couldn’t help herself from pressed her body to Gabriel’s hardness and giving him a passionate kiss.

“I agree to your condition and I will look forward to your visit, Lacy.” Gabriel confirmed when Lacy let his lips free.

Two weeks later Gabriel and Freja left for New York after Freja signed over her half ownership of their beach house to Lacy making her the full owner. In those two weeks Lacy had for lack of a better term made a man of Henry and with her help and advice he began to venture out on dates. Freja and Lacy had reconciled the hurt feelings between them and their goodbyes at the airport were tearful and heartfelt for both women.

Still as she drove back to the beach house, in a new Mustang Gabriel had bought her as a present, Lacy felt lonely and somewhat scared of her new freedom. She dearly wished she had a Dom like Gabriel to serve. Through most of her drive she fretted about the future and she had worked herself close to tears when she returned to the empty beach house. Going straight to the bedroom she was going to throw herself on the empty bed for a good cry, but she suddenly stopped. There on the bed was a red rose and a note. Upon opening the note, she immediately recognized Gabriel’s handwriting.

Lacy, I left this because I knew the ride home from the airport would be tough for you. I know you’re alone and feeling the weight of your future and the things you want to do riding heavy on your shoulders. As a sub you had most of your big decisions made for you for most of your adult life so you never had to think what to do. Now it seems daunting, but I know there is more than a weak submissive in you, Lacy.

My advice? Go out and find a great job or go back to school for a better degree. The equity in the beach house will provide you all the money you should need to do either. Once you’ve established a career, then go look for someone to be with, but don’t sell yourself short. As far as this lifestyle, you have the capacity to play either role, submissive which you know well, or dominant which you could easily learn. Believe in yourself and you can do whatever you desire.

Now I don’t tell you this without any bias on my part because I know I’ll someday see your pretty face at my door and I’m hoping when I do you are more than the well-trained sub I knew you as. I say this because if you were a gorgeously seductive Domme anything might happen. Perhaps at that point I might even have met the woman who could dominate me.

Yours, with love

Gabriel

Published 
Written by JenCampbell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments