Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chasing Lacy Part 1

"Lacy is perfectly happy with her Mistress until meeting Gabriel makes her question everything."

9
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Lacy awkwardly followed along behind her Mistress as Freja sauntered along the beach with the warm waves of the Pacific Ocean lapping at her feet as the setting sun dappled its fading light over both women’s nude bodies. As it was a private beach for the seven homeowners located on the three mile stretch of northern California coastline the two uninhibited lesbian lovers often walked naked displaying their lovely, lush bodies to whomever was walking the beach. However today it was impossible not to notice the difficulty Lacy was having as she walked. Halting and jerky, Lacy’s walk made her seem like a puppet on a string. She was also wide-eyed and her breathing was heavy as she tried to control the internal struggle going on inside her body.

Deep in her vagina a plastic egg vibrated with enough intensity to be driving her crazy with lust and the need to climax, but she knew her sexual release was at the discretion of Freja. Lacy had turned over this kind of control of her sex live to the Swedish girl she’d met by random chance two years ago.

Freja and Lacy were born only seventeen days apart and they both stood over six feet tall with similarly-colored, naturally blonde hair and stunning blue eyes. Looking at them one could mistake them for sisters, but they were born half a world away from each other and grew up speaking different languages. They were both indebt to the sport they had chosen to play for bringing them together and that sport was indoor volleyball.

Lacy was born a laid back Cali girl, growing up in a well-to-do family not far from the beach on which the women walked. She had taken up volleyball early and in high school and college was a star outside hitter for her teams. Grades came easily to her, but she was so dedicated to her sport she barely noticed boys in the pursuit of sports excellence. Any boy in her high school of college would have died to date Lacy, but boys were a conundrum Lacy didn’t bother to try to understand at this stage of her life. It wasn’t that she had no sexual urges as she masturbated regularly, she just didn’t have the time to bother with boys.

Although a big name college was within her grasp, Lacy decided to stay local enrolling at Columbia College to become the star of the Lady Claim Jumpers team. Strangely it was this decision which insured she and her team would be invited to an international small college volleyball tournament hosted by Stanford University.

Coincidentally an invitation was also extended to a Swedish club team of college age women who played at the same competitive level as American small college teams. The twenty year old captain of this Swedish team was a blonde-haired middle blocker named Freja Arnessin.

Once both young women were at Stanford it didn’t take long for destiny to bring them together. It was the very first day of practice when Lacy noticed the blue spandex-clad Swedish team practicing two courts over from her team. She quickly singled out the tall girl in the middle of the front line whose blue eyes attracted her as she barked out commands to her fellow Swedes. As Lacy watched the woman direct her teammates she secretly wondered if the beauty would take charge of her like that.

“Lace, do you want to practice or not? You seem more into watching those Swedish girls. You like one of them maybe?” The voice was Callie, the team’s setter, and the only girl on her team to whom Lacy had confided she sorta like girls rather than guys.

When Lacy turned around her whole team was staring at her. “Sorry, I’ll get it together.” Lacy returned to practice realizing now was the time for volleyball, but she caught herself looking at the Swedes several more times during their workout.

After practice Callie and Christy, the team’s libero whose long red hair was done up in a bun, approached Lacy. “So which one are you hot for.” Christy asked.

Lacy was a bit embarrassed her desire was so openly visible, but she got over it. “The tall one in the middle who seems to take charge of them all.”

Of course the Swedish girls were speaking in their native tongue, so Lacy had no clue what Freja was saying to them all she knew was when Freja spoke one or more of her teammates moved in response. She was clearly and completely in charge.

“Oh, so you like her because she’s in charge?” Christy teased with a giggle which Callie shared.

Lacy thought about the authority factor and realized it was definitely part of the equation. Most of the Swedish girls were blonde, some with blue eyes, and they all looked sexy in their tight, blue spandex shorts, so Lacy might have singled out any one of them to like, but she had chosen the one with the dominant persona.

“Yah, I guess so. Is that bad?” Lacy asked not being sure.

“No way, girl, you go for it. Go over and met her if you want.” This was her friend Callie encouraging her.

Lacy wanted to do as Callie suggested, but she was unsure. There was the language barrier to consider and the Swedish girl was so very beautiful she worried she wasn’t equally attractive.

“Well, maybe, you go and shower and I’ll meet you back at the dorm. I’m just gonna watch her until they’re done.” Lacy took a deep breath and then said goodbye to her teammates. After they left she gradually moved closer and closer to the court the Swedes were practicing on. Once she was close enough to hear them well she had no trouble realizing the girl she liked was chastising and complimenting her teammates on each move they made. The other girls were clearly looking to please their captain, because when they did their facial expressions were happy as opposed to the anger and frustration they showed when they failed. As she watched her chosen beauty put her team through their paces, Lacy became more and more aroused mostly at how severely the girls were chastised for a mistake.

When the Swedish practice ended they huddled and Lacy found herself primping her uniform to make sure she looked her best despite her sweat. She pulled down and smoothed over her red spandex shorts so they showed her soft feminine curves before she adjusted her breasts in her sports bra.

When the Swedish huddle broke up, all the girls except the captain raced toward the locker room, but the tall blonde fixed her blue eyes on Lacy. Lacy felt stuck, like her feet couldn’t move, as the Swedish girl smiled and began to walk across the volleyball court toward Lacy. The walk and the look on the girl’s face exuded a quiet confidence, but inside Lacy anxiety and runaway arousal were creating high tension.

As Freja got closer, Lacy told herself to speak, at least to say hi, but she couldn’t make her mouth move.

“Hello, I noticed you watching us. Are you just scouting us, or is there something else you are interested in.” When slow, somewhat accented, but quite understandable English came out of Freja’s mouth, Lacy was stunned.

“You speak English. That’s cool.” The words were barely out of Lacy’s mouth when she realized how dumb they sounded.

“Yes, I studied English in school and I guess you understood me. My name is Freja and I noticed how beautiful you are.” Freja smiled and then continued. “So are you just scouting us?”

Lacy could barely concentrate on the question as she drank in the close up sexiness of Freja. Her long hair was naturally flaxen and her bust line was more than generous, but Lacy’s eyes were mostly concentrating on the V in the Freja’s tight spandex shorts against the backdrop of her flaring hips.

“No, I’m not just scouting. My name is Lacy and I just . . . I mean I want to . . .” Lacy paused unable to get out what she wanted to say and finally she said something else out of complete frustration. “Freja, you’re so beautiful.” Even as she gushed the words Lacy felt her face flush and she was sure her face was now as red as her spandex shorts.

“Thank you, Lacy. So if I understand you correctly you’re here to meet me.” Freja pointed out the obvious.

Lacy nodded her head. “Yes, I’d like to.” She said softly.

“Then shall we go get a shower together, Lacy. I would like to meet you too.” Freja’s answer delighted Lacy who was worried the Swede might not feel the same as she did.

“Okay, sounds good.” In truth Lacy was surprised by Freja’s willing openness to propose they shower together, but she felt compelled to follow Freja into the locker room where the eyes of girls of both teams were immediately glued to the two of them.

Once they were in the shower, Lacy was somewhat disappointed Freja didn’t find an excuse to touch her other than a playfully washing of her back and a little slap on her bare ass when they were done.

It wasn’t until they were dressed again and walking across the Stanford campus toward Lacy’s dorm room when Freja got serious with her new American friend.

“I need to tell you something, Lacy, if it is okay.” Freja suddenly sounded ultra-serious.

“Sure, anything.” Lacy tried to sound cool, but the Freja’s change in tone worried her.

“I like girls. I think you call it bisexual. I’m curious if you like girls also because I’m not looking for a pen pal. I want a girl friend to love and to love me, but there’s more.” Freja never batted an eyelash or showed any sign of nerves as she laid her desires on the line.

Again Lacy was surprised by her new friend’s openness. Wow, she really tells it like she sees it. I like it when she does that. Feeling wildly excited and nervous, Lacy tried to carefully chose her words. “Yes, Freja, I guess I am bisexual and I really want to be with you. The truth is, I’m more excited about being with you than I’ve ever been about anything in my whole life.”

Suddenly there was a smile on Freja’s face. “This is good, right. You want my touch?”

Lacy suddenly felt unsure about confirming her desire to be touched by the gorgeous Swedish blonde. It wasn’t that she didn’t desire Freja’s hands on her bare skin, it just seemed slutty of her as she thought of what Callie and Christy and the rest of her team might think of her. Yet after all was considered her desire was far too strong to resist. “Yes, I do want your touch. I want you to . feel free to touch me like you want to.”

“Yes, I see that.” Freja pointed out, but Lacy wasn’t sure exactly what that meant until they arrived at her room and she used her key to open the door. Once the door was open, Freja’s right arm suddenly encircled her waist while her left hand covered her mouth. For lacy there was a moment of alarm before Freja whispered in her ear. “Quiet, don’t say anything, just let me show you what I want.”

Lacy nodded and instantly felt the hand leave her mouth to snake down her chest and belly touching her as it went. In just a moment it was under the waistband of her red spandex shorts and then a finger ran up her naked slit. It touched and rubbed her clit and Lacy felt embarrassed for she was sure she must be shamefully wet down there.

“Will you let me do this to you anytime and anywhere I wish to, Lacy?” Freja demanded.

Remembering her instructions not to speak, Lacy nodded, but then she gasped when the finger, or perhaps two of them, plunged deep into her pussy.

“You’d like to be my little slut, wouldn’t you, Lacy. You like not being in control.” Freja’s fingers began to move in Lacy’s wet slit frigging the American blonde with increasing tempo.

Lacy nodded her confirmation of what Freja had said, but she wanted to speak to say more about how much she wanted this. The Swedish girl slipped her other hand up under Lacy’s sweatshirt to grab her left breast squeezing it and then kneading the flesh and rubbing the hard nipple. Freja’s scent was all around her and Lacy’s brain was swimming in total arousal.

“You’re a good girl, Lacy, a real slut. I want you to be my slave. What do you think of that?” Freja’s hot breath was on Lacy’s ear and her arousal pounded in her brain demanding she speak.

“Yes, your slave . . . I’ll be your slave.” In the moment Lacy wasn’t really sure what the extent of the commitment she was making was, but moments later when she quivered and climaxed on Freja’s fingers she didn’t care.

Later, after Freja returned to her dorm, Callie and the rest of the team came to Lacy’s room. When she opened the door she thought they all looked somber as if they probably disapproved of whatever they thought happened with Freja, but Callie spoke up.

“So, girl, we’d all love to hear the juicy details of what happened with Ms. Sweden.” Callie asked.

Lacy felt the same flush in her face and she was sure she was red with shame, but Christy’s reaction was far different than she expected. “Oh my god, she’s been a bad girl, she must think what she’s done is slutty. Girls, our captain is in deep, really deep.” After Christy had broken the ice, Lacy felt less embarrassed and the whole story of what Freja had done to her came out. When she was done, Lacy saw the look of envious awe on her teammate’s faces and Callie hugged her.

“I had no idea you were so bold, girl, but you go for it.”

* * * *

True to Callie’s advice, Lacy had gone for it and now, two years later, she was even more dedicated and loyal to her Swedish Mistress. Freja had moved to California a mere three weeks after the tournament was over and soon they got jobs began living together as Mistress and slave.

Yet as the two lovers walked along the beach Lacy pleaded in a breathy but petulant voice. “Please, Mistress, I need to cum. It’s driving me crazy.”

Upon hearing her slave whine, Freja reached for the tiny remote which controlled the source of Lacy’s difficulty, the remote control vibrating egg in her pussy. The remote dangled from the thin gold chain Freja wore around her hips. The chain also carried a charm Lacy had bought her Mistress, it was a bejeweled, pink cubic zirconium pendant engraved with the word bitch. All it took was a mere flick of Freja’s finger to increase the strength of the egg’s vibrations.

This made Lacy moan and reach for her pussy as her libido told her she had to climax.

“No, don’t you dare touch yourself. Remember, you’re being punished, slut.” Freja scolded.

Lacy didn’t remember why she was being punished, but she also knew it didn’t matter why, or if she had actually done something wrong. If Mistress wanted to sexually torment her, she would.

“Ohhhh god, please, please, please. Let me cum.” Lacy squealed as she staggered forward and fell down in the warm water and sand as if the torment had done her in.

“Don’t be dramatic, slave, you’ve had the egg in you at a much higher power than this.” Freja pointed out, but she playfully dropped to her knees to crawl over her bitch’s nubile body. With practiced experience she grabbed Lacy’s wrists and pulled them over her head where she held them. Then with her free hand she found Lacy’s clit and began to rub it in slow circles firing even more lust in her slave.

“Oh god, please make me cum.” Lacy pleaded, but Freja just fixed her cool Scandinavian blues on her sub and stared as she thought about how Lacy had blossomed sexually in her submission.

“Please, Mistress, give me more. I need more of your fingers, please.” Lacy wailed, but Freja just continued her maddeningly slow rolling of Lacy’s engorged clit. Lacy’s breath was coming in ragged gasps and her face was flushed with her unsatisfied need which was exactly what Freja wanted to see.

By chance Freja looked up and saw a young man laying out on a blanket about fifty yards up the beach. What seemed odd to Freja was she didn’t immediately recognize him. She knew all the homeowners in the beach co-op, but this was a stranger which meant he was likely trespassing. Still though, she sensed a rare opportunity to subject her slut to a little special humiliation which she knew Lacy would eat up.

“No, you’re not going to cum now, but follow me. I know how I want you to cum.” Freja released Lacy’s wrists and helped pull her to her feet. For Lacy the simple fact her Mistress intended to allow her climax was good news, but she had no idea what Freja had in mind.

“Do you see the guy over there?” Freja asked her slave as she pointed.

Lacy looked over at the guy. “Yes, Mistress.” Lacy had only limited experience with men, limited by Freja’s desire to expose her slave to the opposite sex. During their time together Freja had invited a few select men to play with them, but they had all been submissive men whom Freja could easily control.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Freja’s favorite scenario was to allow them to ravage Lacy’s body to certain limits while she watched. Then, if she was turned on, she would ravage the men with her strap-on, while Lacy watched.

“I’m going to take you over there, introduce you to him, and you’re going to be my obedient slut. You’ll follow my instructions to the letter or you won’t get to climax until tomorrow.” Freja’s tone and Lacy’s past experience let the submissive this was serious business. Lacy was well-aware Freja owned a female chastity belt for she had been locked into it for days at a time.

“Yes, Mistress, as you say.” Lacy responded with enthusiasm even though she was unsure about this male stranger she would be exposing herself to.

Intentionally Freja stepped up their pace to a jog along the beach knowing the young man would be watching them. What male could resist at least watching two naked blondes jogging by them?

When they got closer, Freja stopped and yelled to the stranger. “Hello, I haven’t seen you here before. You are aware this is a private beach, right? You must own property or be a guest of an owner to be here.” Freja felt certain this opening would establish her authority as well as possibly discovering the stranger’s identity.

“Really, well a private beach, that’s interesting. Are you in charge of throwing people out?” The stranger seemed less than concerned as his deep, soulful brown eyes looked the two women over.

Lacy felt his eyes upon her body and she sort of welcomed it even though she wasn’t sure why. He was handsome with wavy, black hair, a flat stomach, and powerful looking arms sprouting from a well-tanned and shaved chest. When he smiled at them, Lacy sensed he was a different kind of man than the ones Freja had allowed her to play with up until now. Like Freja, he liked being in control.

“So are you a guest of one of these owners, or not? If you’re not you don’t belong here.” Freja pointed out in a challenging tone.

The only sign the stranger knew Freja had spoken was his eyes moving from Lacy’s naked body to the deeper tanned skin of the slightly taller blonde. “Are you two sisters?” He asked, completely ignoring Freja’s challenge.

Lacy saw the look of annoyance on her Mistress’ face and she knew the stranger’s cavalier attitude had put it there. Instantly she was afraid Freja would just leave and thus any chance she would soon climax would be gone. Lacy also sensed she wanted to get to know this very different stranger who seemed to so easily ignore her Mistress.

“No, sir, we are lovers.” Lacy responded already knowing Freja would be pissed off to hear her volunteer this information.

“Lovers, well that’s even more interesting and which house is yours?” The stranger asked as if he was now questioning their right to be there.

Freja was annoyed, bordering on angry and she wasn’t going to let him continue to ignore her. “More important than where we live is whether or not you know anyone who lives in these homes?” Freja pointed out.

“I sort of expected you wouldn’t answer my question and that’s fine. Anyways, my name is Gabriel and when I converse with naked women I like to get their names, somehow it seems more civilized. Would either of you care to introduce yourselves?” Gabriel’s voice oozed his self-confidence and it excited Lacy, but one look at Freja told her Mistress was not impressed.

Freja was wondering how she had been so quickly and deftly put in a position where she seemed to be the one who was unwilling to be friendly. She had no desire to capitulate to Gabriel by introducing herself so she leaned over to Lacy and whispered in her ear. “Go ahead, introduce us to this ass.”

Hearing the tenseness of her Mistress’ voice confirmed to Lacy there was a real danger Mistress might soon leave so she did as she was told. “Hello, Gabriel. My name is Lacy and this is my lover, Freja.” Lacy tried to sound as pleasant as she could, but because she sensed Gabriel’s dominant nature she didn’t dare make eye contact as she spoke.

Not only did Lacy fail to make eye contact when speaking, she also dipped her head in deference to Gabriel when she finished. Gabriel took note of this immediately and smiled at Lacy. “Now I think there’s a term which better defines your relationship, Lacy, am I right?” Gabriel’s eyes flickered with a sort of cunning pride, like he now knew a secret he wasn’t supposed to know.

Both Lacy and Freja were surprised, but it was Freja who acted. “It’s okay, Lacy, you can elaborate more. You may tell Gabriel what we are to each other.” Freja assumed Gabriel sensed their dominant/submissive relationship and she didn’t want to deny it because she was proud of it.

Lacy was a bit stunned, but finally did as she was told. “This is my Mistress Freja and . . . ohhhh god . . . I am her obedient slave.” Right in the middle of Lacy’s words Freja had used the remote to push up the intensity of the egg’s vibrations making her slave lose herself in the pleasure radiating from her aroused pussy.

“Interesting, someone is a bit overstimulated, perhaps she is hanging on the ragged edge of climax without her Mistress’ permission to do so. Is that right, Lacy?” Gabriel’s assessment of the situation was spot on, surprising Freja again and making Lacy’s face turn red with embarrassment.

“Yes, sir, I need to cum. It’s driving me crazy.” Lacy managed to moan.

Freja couldn’t imagine this handsome man being anything else but dominant as submission didn’t fit him and she had an idea.

“Maybe you’d like to help her climax, Gabriel. I’l allow you to, if you follow my rules.” Freja offered in a seductive tone.

Gabriel smiled at Freja. “So you can be friendly with someone when you’re after something. I was beginning to think you were a completely inflexible bitch, Freja. It’s good to see I was mistaken.” Gabriel paused, smiled slyly, and then added. “Yes, like you, I play as a Dom at my club back in New York, but I hadn’t expected to meet lifestyle participant’s here. I’m Henry’s brother and his guest for a bit of vacation I guess. A vacation which I must say has just gotten a lot more interesting.” Gabriel, in his own sweet time, had finally answered Freja’s original inquiry.

Both women knew Henry because he was their next door neighbor despite the more than half mile which separated their homes. However it was a stretch to imagine Gabriel as the brother of the rather nerdy, short, tech guy who worked for a large company based in San Francisco. To Lacy and Freja, Gabriel was everything his brother was not.

“Henry, well that is a surprise. Were you perhaps adopted?” Freja sarcastically joked with Gabriel hoping he would understand what she meant.

Gabriel laughed. “No, we’re real brothers. Henry and I are just different, really fucking different.” Gabriel rolled his eyes. “It was more of an issue when we were growing up, but over the years we’ve both mellowed and learned to respect each other’s differences.” As Gabriel spoke he drank in every detail of Lacy’s nubile body.

“So, Mistress Freja, what are your rules? I think I do want to participate in making this horny, little one cum.” Gabriel’s statement caused a wave of excitement to pass through Lacy.

Now Freja was pleased by hearing Gabriel show respect by using her title to formally ask her if he could play. “Well, making her climax in front of you, a strange man she doesn’t know. She has only limited experience with men and loves being humiliated. If you have any novel ideas, I’ll listen, but the basic rule is I don’t want you penetrating her, not here on the beach.”

Gabriel’s eyes flashed brightly as he first looked at Freja and then at Lacy as he began to think.

Lacy was in such a state of deep frustration over her helpless arousal she was barely listening to the conversation until she heard the possibility Gabriel would be allowed to play with her body and make her cum. Lacy had been dominated roughly by Freja, fucked deep and hard with a strap-on cock, but due to her limited experience with men she couldn’t help but wonder what it would feel like to be manhandled by a real man. The truth was when Lacy heard her Mistress rule out Gabriel penetrating her she was more than a little disappointed.

“So you’re open to me playing with her as long as I make her cum without penetrating her?” Gabriel asked Freja to confirm what he’d heard.

Freja nodded. “Yes, and I’d like it to be interesting for me and somewhat degrading for her.”

If Gabriel was disappoint with Freja eliminating a blowjob from the menu he didn’t show it. He just slowly walked over to where Lacy stood waiting.

“May I touch and take control of her?” He asked.

Lacy was thrilled when Freja nodded.

“Remain standing, Lacy, but spread your pretty legs wide apart.” Gabriel commanded.

Lacy quickly complied spreading her feet as wide apart as she could without losing her balance. As she did this for him she felt like her beating heart would thump its way right out of her chest.

Gabriel took a moment to simply run his fingers down Lacy’s body starting at her neck and ending just above her soaked pussy. “Do you like being a slave, Lacy?”

Neither of the women failed to note how easily the word slave rolled off Gabriel’s tongue and how he seemed to always ask the right questions to incite the erotic frame of mind he was looking for. It was a sign to both women he had experience, perhaps more than both of them put together, and it made him more interesting to both of them.

“I do like it, sir. I don’t know why, but not having control just makes me excited. It makes me feel like . . . oh god.“ Lacy couldn’t say more right now as Gabriel’s fingers had found her swollen clit.

“Please, sir, let me cum for you.” Lacy begged in her breathy voice.

“Is this your bright idea, Gabriel, to rub her clit? It’s not very innovative.” Freja’s words were dripping with sarcasm.

Slowly Gabriel took a deep breath. “Either you are letting me play with her, or you’re not. If you are, don’t say a word unless I violate your rules. If you’re not go find some idiot to play with.” It was obvious to both women how upset Gabriel was by Freja’s interruption, but he managed to keep his voice calm and under control, not too loud or too angry.

Because her pride was wounded, Freja almost instinctively reached out to grab Lacy’s arm with the intention of pulling her away and returning home, but Lacy’s plaintiff squeal stopped her Mistress.

“Nooo, Mistress, please let me do this. I really want to.” A tense moment followed as Lacy wondered if Mistress would consent to her remaining to play with Gabriel.

“Okay, you may continue.” Freja’s pride was still wounded, her anger still unabated, but something inside her also wanted to see what Gabriel would do to her slave.

“Open up your pussy, slave, I want to see how wet you are.” Gabriel ordered and Lacy lowered her hands to her labial lips to spread them displaying her glistening pink flesh.

With his hands grasping Lacy’s hips to support her, Gabriel went to his knees to push his face close to Lacy’s wet cunt. He licked at the sweet flesh making Lacy swoon and need his support to stay upright. After a while Gabriel stopped licking and stood up. He dropped his maroon board shorts and a large semi erect penis popped out making Lacy gasp at the size of the cock.

Freja was also impressed by the length and girth, but then when Gabriel grasped Lacy by her waist and lifted her up she was suddenly worried that the penetration of her slave was imminent. “What are you doing? She yelled.

Gabriel raised Lacy above his hardening cock as if he intended to impale her, but when he lowered her down he stopped when her pussy was poised just above his erection. He let Lacy rest against his warm, smooth chest which placed her abundant breasts close to his face and he buried his face in her bosom for a moment before speaking to Freja. “Now you may get her off, Freja, using my cock as your dildo. I’m giving you the control you so desperately need.” Gabriel smiled and Freja’s eyes opened wide as she suddenly understood what he intended.

What Gabriel was offering was more innovative than Freja would have dared imagine a moment ago and the centerpiece of its appeal to the dominant woman was also what gave her so much apprehension. Gabriel was letting her literally take his cock in hand to manipulate it to bring Lacy off! She had no idea he would involve her so intimately in his plan, but she couldn’t possibly refuse because he’d given her all she had asked for. As Freja’s mind reasoned this out she stood stone still making Gabriel and lacy think she was going to refuse to participate.

“Well, Lacy, it seems your Mistress really doesn’t want you to cum with me. I’m sorry.” Gabriel looked up at Lacy and saw her sad face. As Gabriel intended, his words sparked Lacy.

“Please, Mistress, you promised.” Lacy begged.

“Alright, I was just thinking.” Freja’s admission made Gabriel smile slyly as if he knew exactly what her thoughts had been.

If Freja eyes had defined Gabriel’s cock as large, she was even more delighted when her hand barely fit around the warm and throbbing flesh. To give her time to savor the feel, Gabriel made no comment to Freja as her hand grasped his erection.

“Now your Mistress will make you cum using my cock and after you cum, I’ll have a surprise for you.” Gabriel’s explanation made Lacy sigh because relief was coming.

Freja started slowly with her manipulation of the hard rod which was at her command. First she rubbed the head up and down Lacy’s moist slit, making her slave moan with delight and eventually eliciting a soft groan from Gabriel when she increased the tempo of her hand. No doubt she would have denied it had Gabriel suspected, but she did feel her own pussy begin to moisten and send out pulses of arousal.

“Let her down, Gabriel, just a little.” Freja commanded and Gabriel responded. In this new position the head of Gabriel’s ten inch monster was pushing slightly into Lacy’s wet pussy which teased her terribly.

“May I have it all, Mistress, please? I can take it.” Lacy groaned in her unsated need.

“Oh, you want it all, do you, slut. What about here?” Freja jerked the cock toward her placing the head against Lacy’s anus.

“Do you want it there?” Freja asked knowing full well Lacy was an anal virgin to cock.

Lacy didn’t respond, as Freja expected and she moved the Gabriel’s stiff pole back to Lacy’s clit.

“Let’s put on a little show for Gabriel. I’ll bet you can squirt for him, can’t you.” As soon as she finished, Freja slipped her fingers and then her whole hand into Lacy’s gaping wet cunt to retrieve the egg which she knew had to be removed to allow her slave to squirt her juices. Once she captured the egg, she leaned over and whispered in Gabriel’s ear.

“On my command, give her one powerful stroke all the way in and then all the way out. She’ll explode.” Freja felt like she could compromise on this one stroke because she insisted Gabriel do it at her command which appealed to her desire to exert control.

“Now, Gabriel, fuck my slut.” Freja demanded and Lacy was caught completely by surprise and a ten inches of man stick drove inside the tight pussy. She screamed and an orgasm ripped through her, but almost as soon as she sensed it had gone as deep as she’d ever felt, the throbbing intruder was gone. She groaned at the loss, but she realized she was squirting all over as Gabriel lowered her to the sand. Quivering and shaking to a massive climax, Lacy noticed little once her feet and ass found the soft, warm sand, but above her Gabriel whispered to Freja.

“You wish to humiliate her? Then jerk me off on her face.” Gabriel’s thought instantly caught fire in Freja’s mind. What better way to degraded her slut than to make her walk home with a stranger’s semen on her face. It was wickedly delightful.

Freja tightened her grip on Gabriel’s stiffness and began to jerk it back and forth. This was the kind of control the Swedish Domme craved over men and she could barely believe Gabriel was giving it to her.

Since Gabriel was already aroused, it didn’t take too long before he nodded to Freja he was ready to ejaculate. “Wake up, Lacy, look up at me, she commanded her slave.

As soon as Lacy looked up, Gabriel erupted sending thick ropes of cum spattering over her pretty face. Freja laughed and then commented. “You want to be a slut? Now you’re decorated like a slut.”

Lacy’s psyche felt the humiliation and as usual she groveled in it, but her eyes saw something else as they stared up from her cum-splattered face. Mistress was still holding on tightly to Gabriel’s cock even though her use of the thick tool was over. She stared at the cock and then at Gabriel’s face and then something happened which Lacy barely believed. Freja dipped down and licked the head of Gabriel’s still-stiff cock getting a little dribble of semen on her tongue before she rose up and kissed him.

Published 
Written by JenCampbell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments