Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chris And Lucie Pt.2 – Lucie Meets Lena

"Chris was driving home, followed by Lena, in her car. Chris and Lena worked at the same company..."

5
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Chris was driving home, followed by Lena in her car. Chris and Lena worked at the same company and a few weeks ago, at a company event, after some flirting and a few drinks, they ended up kissing at a parking lot, making sure that nobody saw them. Although Chris had a more senior position, they did not work in the same team, neither was Chris in any way her superior.

Chris was sure that even if something went public it could not be classified as a mobbing or anything similar. Two days ago, they agreed to go for some after-work drinks, although they both knew that it would definitely be more than that. It did not take much effort to convince Lena that it was best to meet at his place; after all, nobody from the company could see them there.

They entered Chris' home, he took her jacket and then stood very close to her, face to face, almost kissing, feeling her breath. He gently touched her ear, moving his right hand to her neck, chest, her left tit, and then to her hip and butt. Lena just stayed there, breathing heavily, expecting him to kiss her. Lena was in her mid-twenties, some seven or eight years younger than Chris and a few centimeters shorter.

Although she was dyeing her hair blond, due to her pale skin everyone would at first think it was her natural color. She had quite big boobs and a trained young body, in line with her age. She was still standing there, her heart beating strong, while Chris gently moved his hand up and down her body. Then he just gently spanked her and moved away.

“Come here, I want to show you something,“ said Chris, walking to the living room.

Lena followed him. She was a bit confused and disappointed, but then, disappointment gave way to shock.

“What the hell! What's that?“

“That's Lucie,“ replied Chris, pointing to Lucie, who was kneeling there in a face-down position with her head touching the floor and arms stretched in front of her, touching the floor as much as possible. She was wearing a very short and thigh black latex dress, open in the back. The dress was so short that in this kneeling position it could not completely cover her butt, so the black lingerie could be seen when standing above her.

“But you said...“ stated Lena without finishing the sentence.

“I said that we can meet at my place and that Lucie will not be a problem, and she won't. Might even be of help.“

“I don't understand, this is weird...“

“Calm down, sit here, let me explain you," started Chris while guiding Lena gently towards the couch.

“You know that Lucie is my girlfriend, but she is also my slave, willing part-time slave, to be more precise. Do you understand now?“

“Like in Fifty Shades of Grey?“

“I don't know, I never watched that, but let's say it's something like that. Look at her, do you see any chains, or anything that would prevent her to stand up, do whatever she wishes to, or leave the house?“

“No.“

“Right, because it's enough that this morning I told her to be in this position when I come back from work, and as a good slave, she is obeying her Master's command.“

“Did she know that I would come with you?“

“Not really, I told her I would have a surprise for her, but didn't say what.“

“This is crazy. OK, and what now?“ asked Lena.

“You tell me, what would you like, would you like her to serve us, to just stay there, or would you like to play with her? It's up to you.“

“Wow, this is something new. I feel uncomfortable with her just kneeling there. I guess she can serve us.“

“OK. Slave, come here. You are about to get some orders,“ said Chris.

Lucie crawled to Chris and Lena, and kneeled in front of them, with her body up, and hands palm up on her thighs, while through a very transparent lace on the front part of the dress, her black bra was visible.

“Slave, did you forget to welcome your Master?“ Chris asked Lucie.

“No Master,“ said Lucie, then she bowed down and kissed Chris' shoes. “Welcome home Master,“ said Lucie after returning to the previous position.

“Wow, this is unbelievable. I am starting to like this. Can she kiss my shoes too?“ said already excited Lena.

Chris looked at Lucie and he saw in her eyes that she was pleading with him silently not to make her do that, although both of them knew that if he would command it she would do it without hesitation.

“No,“ started Chris, “well, at least not yet. You need to earn it, Lena. You are my guest, but for being treated so well, you also need to behave extremely well. Do you understand?“

“Yes, Sir, I think I understand,“ said Lena smiling naughtily.

“I like you calling me Sir, you can continue doing that. And I see you are a fast learner, very good,“ said Chris and then turned to Lucie.

“Slave, this is Lena, my colleague. You will call her Ma'am, and you will show her the respect my guest deserves. Is that clear?“

“Yes, Master.“

“Good, I will not make you kiss her shoes now, but you still need to welcome her. Kiss the top of her hand, slave.“

“Yes, Master. Thank you, Master,“ said Lucie and kissed Lena's hand given to her. “Welcome to Master's home Ma'am,“ said Lucie returning to her position.

“How should I call her? May I call her a slave, please... Sir?“ asked Lena, already very eager to participate.

“Hmm, she is not your slave, but I guess that's still the word that describes her the best. OK, you may call her slave.“

“Thank you, Sir,“ said Lena with a smile.

“What would you like to drink, Lena? We have most of the standard drinks and ingredients for cocktails,“ asked Chris.

“I would like a mojito, Sir.“

“Slave, make us two mojitos then.“

“Yes, Master,“ said Lucie and crawled away.

“So, where did we stop at the party?“ asked Chris, pulling Lena gently towards him, kissing her gently. They started kissing long and passionately. Lena was hugging Chris and he was circling with his fingers around her nipples, pinching them gently from time to time, still keeping her white shirt and tight navy blue skirt unopened. He touched her lips, circling two fingers around them. Lena knew exactly what to do, she licked his fingers and started sucking them. Chris later placed his palm on her face and Lena responded well again, licking his palm from bottom to top. Chris was satisfied with Lena's reactions. He was now sure that this was a good idea.

They were still kissing when Lucie was back with their drinks, placing them on a table next to them.

“Master, Ma'am, your drinks,“ said Lucie and went back to the waiting position.

They ignored her, continuing to enjoy each other for a while.

“This is crazy. I am here with you while your girlfriend is serving us and kneeling in front of us. But just looking at her kneeling down so obedient makes me wet,“ said Lena, drinking her mojito. “Good mojito slave, well done.“

“Thank you, Ma'am,“ replied Lucie.

“Let's see how wet you are,“ said Chris, talking to Lena. “Stand up, stand in front of me.“

“Yes, Sir,“ replied Lena, a bit confused.

“Here, good, now spread your legs slightly and put your hands behind your head. Good, pull your elbows back to be in line with your shoulders. Good, just right. If you want to drink the mojito, command the slave to bring the glass to you. Otherwise, stay like that.“

“Yes, Sir,“ said Lena smiling.

“Slave, take off her skirt, use your teeth for unzipping it,“ commanded Chris to Lucie.

“Yes Master,“ said Lucie, and then she quickly unzipped Lena's skirt using only her mouth, pulled the skirt down, and moved it away.

“Take her shirt away as well, slave,“ added Chris.

“Yes Master,“ said Lucie and soon Lena was standing there in front of two of them, in her high heels, black stockings and panties, and a white bra. She was still maintaining the position, biting her lips in excitement.

“What's that, black panties and a white bra? Do you really think this is acceptable?“ Chris asked Lena.

“I am sorry, Sir. I was matching my underwear to my office clothes.“ replied Lena, knowing that she could have done better.

“Lena, remember this, I don't like mismatched underwear and I don't like it white, anyway. If you need to have different underwear before coming here, you will bring appropriate with you and change before entering my home. Try to wear red or black, I like those two colors, red especially. Is that clear?“

“Yes Sir,“ replied Lena. As Chris continues just looking at her, she felt uncomfortable. She felt she wanted to drink. “Slave, I want to drink my mojito,“ said Lena to Lucie.

Lucie took Lena`s glass, bringing the straw to her lips.

“Thank you, slave,“ said Lena after drinking a few sips.

“Slave, remove that white bra, I don't want to look at it,“ commanded Chris sitting comfortably on the couch, drinking his cocktail slowly.

Freia_hie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freia_hie

“Yes, Master,“ replied Lucie quickly and removed Lena's bra.

“Turn slowly around, I want to see you from all sides,“ said Chris to Lena and she started turning slowly, stopping once she made a whole circle.

“Did I tell you to stop? Continue turning, if you start feeling dizzy change sides, but keep turning until I tell you to stop,“ said Chris to Lena, and then turned to Lucie. "You slave, go fetch my riding crop. It seems that our guest needs to be disciplined.“

“Yes, Master," said Lucie smiling. She couldn't hide that she was happy that Lena didn't perform so well as she did.

Lena was still turning around when Lucie entered the room crawling and bringing a riding crop with her mouth. Lucie kneeled next to Chris and as he ignored her, kept holding the crop with her mouth.

“Stop, Lena, let's see how wet you are now,“ said Chris standing up, entering Lena's pussy with his middle finger. “Not bad, quite wet already, it seems you like this. Do you?“

“Yes, Sir, I like this very much,“ replied Lena, thankful that Chris continued playing with her pussy.

“I think the slave is also thirsty, but she gets no mojito, she gets your juices, Lena," said Chris to Lena and then turned to Lucie. "Slave, take off our guest's panties and lick her well,“ said Chris sitting on the couch and taking the riding crop from Lucie's mouth.

“Yes, Master,“ said Lucie and kneeled between Chris and Lena. After removing Lena's panties she started licking her pussy like her life depends on it.

“You see Lena, how good and obedient a slave she is. But don't worry about her, she enjoys it as well," Chris bent over and started touching Lucie's pussy. He pushed his index and middle fingers in Lucie's pussy.

“Nice, quite wet as well. I am glad you are enjoying it, slave,“ said Chris and stood up, pushing his fingers that were previously in Lucie's pussy into Lena's mouth.

“Clean my fingers, Lena, and get a taste of Lucie's pussy, as an appetizer," said Chris smiling and continued, "You are learning extremely fast, Lena, but you still disappointed me with a choice of your underwear and when you stopped turning before I commanded. You will be punished for that.“

Chris started spanking Lena with the riding crop, at first slowly, changing the landing area, warming her up. Then he gradually started spanking her harder, often hitting exactly the same spot a few times, to hurt her more. After a few minutes, Chris stopped and made himself comfortable on the couch.

“You see, Lena, that's how we combine pleasure and pain here. Remember that when you don't behave well you will be punished. Well, sometimes you might also get punished when you behave well, to keep you in place," said Chris to Lena and then turned to Lucie for a moment. "Slave, stop," said Chris to Lucie and turned to Lena again, "Lena, on your knees, suck my dick.“

“Yes, Sir, thank you for this experience, Sir,“ said Lena unzipping his pants, and starting to suck him.

“Slave, lie on your back behind her and continue licking her pussy. I want to see if she can suck well while her pussy is stimulated," commanded Chris to Lucie, and then looked at Lena again, "Lena, you better focus on sucking, otherwise, you will be punished again, much harder,“ said Chris turning on a TV. He shuffled through channels and selected a news channel. He liked reading, watching TV, or having a phone call while being sucked. That was putting a girl who was sucking him in an even more humiliating position. In addition, the distraction would help him to delay cumming.

After about ten minutes, Lena started moaning and breathing heavily. She was about to cum.

“Lena, make sure you don't stop sucking while cumming. I am not in a mood to punish you now,“ said Chris, still watching the news. Lena obeyed, same as Lucie who continued sucking Lena's juices so that nothing ends up on the floor.

“Good. So, Lena, this was your first cum here. What should you say?“ Chris asked Lena.

“Thank you, Sir, thank you very much, Sir.“

“You are welcome,“ said Chris patting her on the top of her head, “But I think Lucie deserves some thanks as well. Lena, slave, switch positions.“

“Yes, Sir. Yes, Master,“ replied Lena and Lucie simultaneously.

Lena and Lucie quickly switched positions and Lena started licking Lucie while Lucie started sucking Chris. Chris was very satisfied that the three of them clicked so quickly. After a few minutes, he pushed away Lucie's head.

“Slave, stop, look at me. Do you enjoy this?" Chris asked Lucie.

“Yes Master, I do,“ replied Lucie.

“Good, I am satisfied with your behavior. I know that this was a surprise and a shock for you. I wanted to see if you can handle it and I am proud of you. You know that you have my heart, even with another woman playing with us?“

“I know, Master, I love you, Master,“ said Lucie still on her knees, while Lena was still licking her pussy.

“Should we invite our guest to join us again?"

“Yes, Master, if you desire so. I am starting to like it, especially right now,“ said Lucie with a smile.

“You naughty girl. Good then. I want to fuck you. You see, today you will still be the only girl that gets my dick in her pussy. I didn't want to fuck Lena today out of respect for you, Lucie. And after all, she still needs to earn it.“

“Thank you, Master,“ said Lena and kissed his hand.

“Come on all fours, slave, so that our guest can lick my balls while I fuck you. We don't want her to feel neglected.“

Lucie positioned herself quickly and Chris was already behind her, while Lena was still kneeling confused on the floor.

“What's up, Lena?“ asked Chris.

“I am waiting for your command, Sir.“

“Come here,“ called Chris. Once she was next to him, he slapped her hard and suddenly.

“Didn't I say that I will fuck her at all fours so you can lick my balls? You need to learn to listen carefully and to follow indirect commands as well. What kind of behavior is that? You came and now you will stop playing? That's not how it's done,“ finished Chris and slapped her again.

“Yes, Sir, I am very sorry, Sir. It won't do it again,“ apologized Lena while she was lying on her back below Chris so that she could lick his balls while he fucked Lucie.

Chris started fucking Lucie's pussy and Lena did her best to lick his moving balls.

“Lena, use your hands. Touch my slave's boobs, pinch and twist her nipples. She likes that,“ commanded Chris to Lena.

“Yes, Sir.“

Chris was spanking both of them with his riding crop. Lucie in front of him and Lena behind him.

From time to time he would stop moving so that Lena could lick his balls better.

“Master, I am about to come. May I come, Master?“ asked Lucie after some time.

“Come, slave,“ said Chris continuing to fuck her.

Once Lucie was done, Chris moved away.

“Kneel in front of me, bitches,“ commanded Chris to both of them. “Lena, did you ever swallow cum before?“ Chris asked Lena, once two of them were kneeling in front of him.

“No, Sir, I never did it.“

“OK, then the slave will show you now how it's done. Next time you'd better make no mistake.“

“Yes, Sir,“ responded Lena, while Lucie approached Chris and started sucking his dick.

Chris just stood there, not moving his hips, letting Lucie do all the work. Soon he came, without warning Lucie, but it wasn't like she needed a special warning.

She was already trained well enough. While Chris was cumming, she tightened her lips around his dick, making sure that nothing went out. She swallowed his cum without an issue and then sucked more on his dick, to make sure that she suctioned as much as possible. Then she slowly moved back, making sure to lick his dick clean one more time. Once Chris's dick was out of her mouth, there was no cum at all on it. 

“Do you see, Lena? Everything swallowed and licked away. That's what I want to get from you as well. Understood?“

“Yes, Sir,“ replied Lena.

Chris was standing in front of kneeling girls.

“I am satisfied with both of you. Lena, I think you should join us for one whole weekend. It will be a lot of fun. Are you free this weekend?“

“I had something planned, but I will cancel that, Sir. I will join you,“ replied Lena.

“That's good, Lena. I am glad to see that you have your priorities in order. Then bring your suitcase with you to work this Friday. Pack some clothes, for here but also for going out. Let's see, maybe we'll decide to go out. Be careful packing, make sure I like it.“

“Yes Sir, I will do so. I will not disappoint you, Sir.“

“You better don't or you will get punished. Well, probably you will be punished anyway," said Chris to Lena, and then addressed both of them, "Good then. Lena, get ready and go home, or wherever you wanna go. Slave, help our guest on the way out and after that, you are dismissed from service. I am going to take a shower, we are done for today,“ said Chris leaving the living room, not looking at the girls still kneeling there.

Published 
Written by MasterKarlos
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments