Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Slave

3
1 Comment 1
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It’s Saturday 23rd December. My partner, Donna, and I are curled up on the sofa. I ask her the same question that I have been asking for weeks. “What do you want for Xmas?”

She smiles and says, “I know what I’d really like- I’d like you to be my slave again. I’d like a slave from tomorrow until boxing day night.” She looks at me with a wicked glint in her eye and a huge smile across her face. “I loved having you as a slave the other week.”

“Ok if that’s what you want then I’ll be your slave over Xmas,” I reply.

With that we curl up again but Donna can’t keep the smile off her face. I’m wondering what she is planning. I know not to ask though, I will find out over the next few days.

When we go to bed she looks at me and says, “In the morning I want breakfast in bed; you are not allowed to wake me up until 10.30am. And from 3am this morning I want you sleeping at my feet, where slaves belong. Is this clear?”

I nod my head; for the moment I still have my loving partner, but she will be gone in the morning. I cuddle up in her arms for now, waiting for 3am when I have to move.

I move to the bottom of the bed, where it’s cold and lonely without Donna’s arms around me. Donna sleeps on oblivious. But I daren’t be at her side in the morning.

I get up at 10am and prepare her breakfast. I walk into the bedroom at 10.30am. I wake her up for breakfast, she smiles and says, “You are a good slave.” She gets comfy and eats.

I stay standing at the side of the bed. She passes me her plate when she has finished. “Now go wash up then come back up here and get me your collar from under the bed.”

I pass her the collar and she tells me to get on my knees where she then puts my collar on. She grins from ear to ear saying, “I love this on you, it shows you as the dog that you are. Go run my bath and get my clothes out.”

I do as you have instructed. You come into the bathroom and I have to wash you. In the bedroom you sit on the bed where I have to dry and clothe you. I brush and dry your hair. We go downstairs when I have finished.

“Get me a drink and cigarette bitch, and put the telly on.” I return with your drink and you say, “I want you on your hands and knees in my presence all day. You will sit on the floor at my feet all day. You have five minutes to go wash and get on your slave outfit.”

I crawl up the stairs and get into your dirty bath water; in the bedroom I put on my g-string, skimpy bra, fishnet stockings, suspender belt and stilettos. I crawl backwards down the stairs so as not to fall. I come and sit at your feet. You put your foot in my hands- you want massaging. After a while you kick me away and tell me to go and get my lead, the whip, the vibrating eggs, nipple clamps and the hand and ankle cuffs. When I come back down you are standing by the cupboard door under the stairs with a huge smile on your face.

“Come here, and stand up.” When you open the door I see you have had rings attached to the door. You look at me and say, “This is where you will be staying until I want you for something.”

You push me against the door and attach my cuffs to me and the door. You insert the eggs into my pussy, while you have the remote control. I am suspended on the door so my feet are off the floor. Then you put on my nipple clamps, screwing them up tight. “If you talk then I will gag you as well, but for now I will see how well you behave.” You laugh as you close the door. I can’t move and have to stay like this in the dark until you get me down. I can’t hear a thing from the lounge, everything is silent in here.

Suddenly I feel the buzzing of the eggs being set off; you have put it on the low speed, and my body clenches my pussy around them as they send waves of pleasure through me. I am biting my lip trying not to make a sound; I don’t want to be gagged.

The vibrations get stronger as you turn up the speed. I can’t help it- a loud groan of ecstasy escapes my lips as you turn it on to full speed. I can feel my orgasm building as I shout, “Please mistress may I cum?”

You open the door and say, “Yes you may, we want to watch.”

I open my eyes and sitting on the sofa is your friend Sarah. I don’t have time to care as the orgasm hits me. I wriggle around as much as the cuffs let me. I know I sound like an animal as the orgasm has me panting and grunting.

As it subsides I hear Sarah say, “You’re right Donna, this is going to be a great Christmas.”

“Ok bitch, Sarah will be here for Christmas because she was on her own. I told her I have no decent company so we can spend it together. After all it’s good to share, so you are going to be a slave to both of us. I am going to let you down now and you will go and get us something to eat and drink. If there is anything left on our plates you can have that for your lunch. I really hoped you enjoyed that orgasm because you will not have another until that collar comes off.”

I get on my hands and knees then crawl in the kitchen. I make you both sausage casserole followed by bread and butter pudding. While you are both eating I sit at your feet smelling the lovely aromas. I have only hope you leave some for me.

When you have had enough you put the plate on the floor, and tell me to lick it off like a dog. I hesitate a second and you push my face towards the plate. “Is there a problem dog? It’s that or nothing. Now show Sarah what a dog you really are and lick your dinner.”

I bend down and lick the plate clean; it doesn’t take long because you only left about a spoon full. I then lick Sarah’s plate as well, much to her delight.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

I then bring in the pudding. You don’t leave me any of that. I just have to clean up after you both as you laugh in the lounge.

I come back in and sit at your feet. Sarah looks at me and grins; she produces the remote control and sets it on medium. “Now come here and massage my feet while I have a snooze.” I find it really hard to concentrate because my pussy is throbbing. “Do it properly or I will turn it up and leave it in all day.” I try really hard to ignore my body.

I am on the verge of cumming when you turn it off. You laugh and say, “No, you know you’re not allowed to cum again, but there is nothing stopping us bringing you to the pleasure point and then stopping. Now lick my feet and toes until I’ve had enough.”

My face is burning in humiliation as you both laugh and you say, "What a good dog you are. I think we will go and buy you a dog’s bowl to go with your lead and collar."

"Oh yes what a great idea," says Sarah. "Let’s go now before the shop shuts."

"Ok," you reply. "I will allow you to put a long coat on over what you are wearing, but nothing else."

I drive us all to the shop and go into the pet aisle. You pick up a pink one and put it on the floor. "Well try it then," you say.

"Please not here, it’s fine, I’ll try it at home."

"No, you will get on your knees now and try it. Go on lick it." You push me to the floor.

I do as you want. I have tears in my eyes as I’m on my hands and knees licking a bowl in the shop. People are pointing and staring as you loudly say, "What a good girl you are for your mistress. Now that is how you will eat every meal while you are my dog."

Sarah and you high five each other and she says, "This Christmas is getting better and better.”

When we return home I remove my coat and you tell me to pull my g-string aside so you can see how wet my pussy is. The juices are glistening on my thigh.

"Well you are horny aren't you? You enjoyed that humiliation didn’t you, you little slut."

I can only nod in agreement. I can't believe how wet I am.

"Right, what shall we make her do now?" says Sarah.

"She will do anything you want her to do," says Donna.

"Ok, slave, you can get back on your knees and massage my feet like you were going to do before we brought you a present."

Sarah gets comfy and I massage her feet licking between her toes as she requested.

"Let’s go to the pub for dinner," says Donna.

"Ok," says Sarah. "Only if we take our slave and make her keep her eggs in, we could have great fun in the pub."

"Yes ok, it could be fun."

They allow me to put some clothes on, but to keep the eggs in. When we get in there they walk to a table that is only big enough for two.

"Right slave, you are allowed one drink, but you can go to the bar and get ours. You are allowed no food; if we leave any then we will order a doggy bag, which you can take home with us to put in your bowl. As there are only two places here you will sit on the floor at my feet were every dog belongs, is that clear?" says Donna.

"Yes if that is what you want."

I go to the bar to order the food and the drinks; while I am waiting to get served Sarah activates the remote so the eggs inside of me are making it hard to concentrate on what I want. They are both laughing their heads off at my oblivious humiliation, as the man standing next to me gives me a funny look because he can hear the buzzing.

I return to the table with their drinks and sit down on the floor with mine. Everyone that sees me gives me a funny look. All through their dinner Sarah keeps turning the remote up and down. She gets me so close to cumming then turns it off saying, "Shame you still have your collar on so you are not allowed to cum."

We stay in the pub for a couple of hours and they drink loads of vodka. When we get back home Donna tells me to put on a blue movie. They both change into their dressing gowns then they sit next to each other on the sofa. I have to put my slave clothes back on, pour them another drink and then sit at their feet.

After a while Donna opens hers legs and says, "Suck my pussy bitch, while I’m watching this."

I kneel up and slide my tongue up from her pussy to her clit. She is so wet; she tastes like honey, so sweet. I suck all her juices from her pussy then slowly circle her clit until it can't stick out anymore. Her breathing is getting shorter as she nears her orgasm. Sarah tells me to finger her while I am licking Donna's pussy. So I stretch my arm out and insert two fingers into Sarah's soaking pussy. Her pussy makes a squelching sound as I push my fingers in and out.

It takes another two minutes then Donna's orgasm overtakes her as she holds my head into her so I can't stop. When her breathing returns to normal she turns to Sarah saying, "Do you want her tongue now?”

"Bloody right I do," she says.

"Ok, slave you heard her, go and satisfy Sarah with your tongue."

Sarah holds my head tight against her, so I find it hard to breathe. Sarah tastes just as great as Donna. I lick her juices then concentrate on her clit. It doesn't take long for Sarah to reach her orgasm.

When she has finished she pushes me away, turns to Donna and says, "I think we should go to bed now, don't you?"

Donna smiles and says, "Sounds great to me." She turns to me. "Right slave, you will be sleeping on the landing. Sarah is going to be in bed with me, we want to pleasure each other all night. So you are dismissed."

They go upstairs and leave me to tidy up after them.

I then go upstairs and try to sleep. What with hearing them in the bedroom and also thinking what will be in store for me tomorrow making it hard to sleep.
Published 
Written by smiller2803
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments