Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Closer Than You Think Part 2

"May and Megan wake up to some wonderful surprises"

5
2 Comments 2
4.5k Views 4.5k
583 words 583 words
Part 2: Wake Up Call
May woke up at 7am lying naked in bed. She often had a habit of losing clothes in her sleep, but it was something she never felt ashamed of. She slid out of bed and walked up to the window pressing her tits against the glasses and looked for her new toy. She could see Megan lying naked in bed. The light on her body made her pussy glitter. May could feel herself getting damp from the torture of her new submissive being only a walk away and unable to touch her. So she decided to grab a chair and get her toys.

May reached into her closet and grabbed her favorite vibrator that wasn’t broken from using it on her past submissive to intensely and her anal plugs. She put her chair in front of the window and put her plug into her tight asshole. She could feel it pulse through her body as she sat in the chair. She began to rub herself in circles and looked at the clock. It was 7:15am as she felt her pussy throb. She only had a short amount of time before Megan would wake up. She slid her vibrator inside her pussy and began to fuck herself slowly. The vibrations sent waves inside of her body. She quickened the pace which made her toes curl. Her chair was becoming damp as she looked and saw Megan shift her legs revealing her beautiful shaved pussy for everyone to see.

May stood up and grabbed her dildo and stuck it to the window and slid it into her pussy. The cold glass against her ass made her squirm. She looked at the clock to see the time was 7:30am. She didn’t have a lot of time before Megan would get up.

DeidreSwain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeidreSwain

May looked between her legs and say she was already up and looking at her through the window. Megan had been rubbing herself along with her.

Megan watched as May continued to fuck herself. She quickly blushed and was bright red, but she couldn’t help herself. Her pussy was soaked once again and needed treatment.

“I’m such a slut. Mistress is going to be so angry with me.” Megan thought.

Megan put 3 fingers into her pussy and began to fuck herself rapidly. Her pussy was sensitive from the late night. She looked at the clock. It was 7:38 as she pounded her pussy. She wanted to be used and tortured. Her desires drove her body higher rapidly. She began to climax quickly thinking of her Mistress and May, still unaware they were one and the same.

May smiled at her and continued to fuck herself. She felt hot being watched by Megan, who still did not know who she really was. Her juices began to pour down the glass window. She went faster and faster until she climaxed. Her pussy spouted all over the window as Megan’s cum dribbled out of her pussy and all over her bed once again. May smiled at her and pulled off her dildo and closed the blinds as Megan shook in delight.

Megan now felt ashamed she could be so easily aroused, but she felt inspired to try harder for her Mistress and to take her punishment as ordered. She sat there cum soaked and hornier than ever. Megan needed her Mistress to control her, but she had 10 minutes before meeting her once again. Or so she thought...

Part 3 coming soon...

Published 
Written by MissSpanky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments