Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Contemplations on a Train

"On a train, a woman's body forces her to remember his body"

9
2 Comments 2
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words
She pulls back hard on her cigarette, the smoky tendrils gently fill her lungs. Her cheeks pull in while her full red lips pucker around the soft orange of the filter. Her nostrils flare, her eyes close. Pure bliss washes over her face as she sucks back the nicotine of her first smoke that day. Her index and middle fingers holding that precious stick.

Her chest heaves while she inhales, her aching breasts push against the confines of her bra, her nipples painful, they still have the bite marks and the bruises; old and new, from the previous few nights. Her body screams in its aches and pains, she leans back against the connective joint of the trains.

Wincing when the cheeks of her ass touch the cold metal of the wall, then relaxing when the coldness passes through her jeans to the brilliant red hand prints that mark her creamy white flesh.

Her eyes, they water, the smoke wanting to find its way out, she lets it pass through her nose. Finally opening her eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet from screaming children, the twittering of voices in her cabin.

She continues to pull back on her cigarette, loving the freedom of no one around, just the occasional disturbance of the trolley passing by. She stands there, smoke curling round her long auburn hair, her green eyes intent on the sights that whiz by. The long stretches of snow sprinkled on the desert, its vastness open and quiet. The gentle sway of the train, the rocking soothing her. She is once again lost in her own thoughts of the night before….

His hand comes flying down spanking her already angry red ass cheek, her whimpers sound out through their bedroom. His other hand wraps around her waist pulling her harder to him while his cock plunges deeper into her. The backs of her thighs slap against the front of his, her juices seep out around his cock and coat her thighs. Her shoulders on the floor, her hands tied to her ankles, she can’t do anything but moan with her ass high in the air.

She tries to push her body back harder onto him wanting him deeper, wanting him harder, wanting him. Her gasps of, “Fuck me…. yes…. harder… harder.” pass her lips, till she finally screams, her pussy clamping painfully hard around his cock. His grunts mix with her moans, her cum coats his cock, her body hot to the touch, on fire with sweat. He thrusts deeper and harder than before, grunting as his cum fills her. Her pussy swollen, wet, her tunnel like a cage around him wanting to hold him there. She feels him throb, his cum erupting.

Closing her eyes, she grunts, willing herself tighter around him while she slowly rocks her hips. His hands slide down her back, around her sides to her breasts to pinch and roll her nipples. Whimpering, her body still in that blissful state just after a hard climax. Her nails dig into her ankles not wanting to cum so soon after that last one. His fingers work their magic over her, his hands engulfing her breasts, squeezing hard. Her eyes spring open, seeing nothing, moaning while her hips buck.

He chuckles, his sweat dripping from his body onto hers. He continues to maul her breasts, letting her hips jerk under him. He pulls, he kneads them, he twists and yanks at her soft nipples. She screams again, her words contradictory, her yes’s mixed with her no’s, but her body yelling at his to give her more.

Breathing in deep, he pulls his hips back, and thrusts. His body slams into hers, his hand on her breasts, pulling her savagely to him. Reaching down, undoing the knots that bind her, her hand flies to her clit, attacking it. His hand reaches for her pony tail and yanking her head back. Hands now on the floor, she pushes back harder, while her head is pulled back.

At each of his trusts, her breasts swing free. Her nipples so painfully hard and erect, her juices mix with his and cover her thighs. Over and over he drills into her. His free hand comes down again on her ass, she knows she is going to have problems sitting down tomorrow. Her body begins to shudder again, hardening around him, his hands move to her hips, gripping her his hands rough, his fingers digging into her soft hot flesh, pulling her back harder, the sound of their voices ringing through the room, the scent of their cum hangs heavy in the air.

His cock, impressive, thick and rock hard, slides over her g-spot, his ass cheeks tightening, the muscles defining as he thrusts, she gushes. With each outwards thrust, her juices escaping. Her orgasm so powerful, her screams so loud, her vision just fireworks on her eye lids. Her body weak, the only thing holding her back from falling face first onto the floor is his hands still tightly digging into her sides. He thrusts, once, twice more, without cumming before letting her go.

Gently he pushes her down to the floor, sliding his hands up the backs of her thighs, over her cheeks, her lower back and up to her shoulders, he turns her. Kneeling between her knees, his eyes roam the front of her body. She lays there weak, her body spent. He kneels, smiling at his handiwork, stroking his cock, the faint bruises on her breasts from the other night, his hand comes up to touch the bite marks on his shoulder where she bite him to stifle her screams while they fucked in the bathroom of the restaurant. He grunts hard, his hand still pumping at his cock. His cum exploding over her. He covers her tits with his creamy white cum, a perfect contrast to her milky white flesh, watching the creamy liquid trickle down the swell of her breast, over a purple finger print like bruise and pool between her orbs. Grinning still, his hands slide up her inner thighs parting them wider. Lowering his face, letting his nose just barely touch her, he inhales deeply, enjoying the scent of their combined pleasures.

Tenderly, letting his tongue slide up her slit, his hands gentle, massing her inner thighs. She smiles at the feel, too weak to really do more than just lay there, spent. They have been going at each other like two virgins just discovering the others bodies. Pounding each other hard, using the other to satisfy their own cravings, needing the others closeness, their time short before holidays separate them on opposite ends of the country. Not taking more than an hour or so long nap at a time, the first one up doing all they can to wake the other in yet another orgasm.

His tongue gentle but a firm reminder that he is in control, swirls around her clit, rolling his tongue, sliding it up and down over her. Each move he makes deliberate, slow, tender. She continues to lay there, her body hardly responding to the amazing feel. Too weak to do much more than just whimper. Taking her lip between his, he gently sucks in her cum soaked lip and nibbles. She squirms slightly in delight.

His cock still hard, he grins. Pulling her legs up over his shoulders. Her hips up off the floor, he shoves some pillows beneath her. Kissing her shin, his hands slide up over her belly, barely touching her skin.

Reaching down, stroking his cock, he bites her inner thigh once more. Licking her skin, tasting her juices, he reaches for that vibrating anal plug on the floor. Looking down at her, her eyelids half open half closed in exhaustion. He smiles wickedly, gazing upon her, knowing that she will come too, and love this. Turning on the vibe, letting it lightly touch her chest playing in his cooling pool of cum, lubing the tip of it, down over her mound. Parting her lips with his fingers, he slides the plug into her drenched cunt. Slowly removing it, letting more of her juices leak down over her ass.

Positioning his cock at her very tight and now very wet ass, slowly he enters her. The anal plug still pulsating on low within her pussy. She moans slightly before biting her lower lip. Inhaling sharply, her hips squirm.

“I’m going to fuck you harder than I’ve ever fucked you woman.” He growls at her while taking her ass. “I’m going to pound you till you can’t walk.”

Weakly she moves, accommodating him, clamping down hard over his cock. He groans and can’t control himself; thrusting, he takes her ass. His eyes close as her breasts bounce with each thrust.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Her ass tight around his cock, the feel of her sphincter around him, he pounds her, her juices trickling down, lubing her as he thrusts. His fingers reach for the plug buried deep within her, turning it on high, turbo speed, her eyes fly open, and she screams again. He shouts “Fuck yes!” with each of his thrusts, he feels the vibe pulsating over his cock through that thin hot piece of skin separating him from her deep wetness

He watches her toes curl in delight as yet another orgasm washes over her already exhausted, sweat soaked body. His fingers find her clit and pinch it slightly, the result of this new attack sends her into convulsions. Her hands find his fingers, pressing them harder over that swollen nub. Grunting he thrusts harder while her body tightens, watching her belly, her breasts, her thighs spasm. He cums again deep inside her ass before her legs drop beside him and he falls heavy, like a dead weight upon her.

Both gasping, she lays there spent. He lays on her smiling, his cock now limp, but still within her, the vibe still on high, every so often a mini orgasm quakes through her, she squirms under him. Her pussy, hot, soaked, vibrating, his cock still able to feel the vibrations. He jerks every so often…

She drops her smoke into the ash tray and lights another, her swollen lips smiling, into her reflection in the window. Wincing slightly, she reaches to her pocket to pull out another and lights up. The peace and quiet still surrounds her. Looking for her phone, holding her smoke between her lips, she puts her earphones into her ears. Looking for the video file, clicking on it, the sounds of her moans fill her ears. The sound of his voice calling her his fucking whore, his personal submissive slut. Listening to him tell her that he loves the way she craves his cum on her body, and the sound of his hand spanking her ass and her sharp yelp of surprise sends spasms through her already aching body, wanting more of him.

Her pussy now drenched, her panties soaked, her jeans feeling unusually tight and constricting, her nipples hard pushing up against her bra, she wants out of her clothes, and wants out of them now.

Making her way back to her cabin, that baby still crying. She groans, wanting solitude to watch the video of them fucking. She wants to watch his black curly head fall back on his final thrust before hearing him grunt and cum. She wants to watch herself crawl to his cock covered with their glistening cum. She licks her lips in memory. She wants to watch herself lick him clean then swallow him whole. She wants to watch this, she wants to hear this, and bury her fingers into her pussy and relieve this tension that has been building within her again.

Annoyance washes over her face, looking in at the baby and family. She growls and spins out of the cabin and down the hall to another cabin she hopes is empty. Seeing two semi attractive men in there, she smiles knowing that she can charm her way to borrow a top bunk to ‘nap’.

The two men playing cards, look up as she enters their cabin. She explains about the baby and the noise in her cabin, and how she just wants to take a nap. They smile knowingly at her and chuckle giving her their consent to borrow their bunk. Scrambling up the ladder, the two men watch her ass in her tight jeans, her shapely thighs with each rung of the ladder she climbs up.

Nodding at each other, grinning, the tall one strokes his cock through his trousers watching her ass. The other inhales sharply, and cocks a brow at his friend. He swears he can smell the scent of a woman, her arousal unmistakable. Licking his lips he watches her shirt move up slightly, her pants slide lower, exposing the small of her back and the finger print bruises, and the still somewhat fresh red bite mark. His hand covers his mouth to stifle a moan, his cock now hard in his pants.

Shaking his head, smiling, curious about this woman.

Climbing up, she swings her leg over the top of the bunk and feeling their eyes upon her, she moves even slower than she was because of the aches and pains from the past few days, but also wanting them to notice her. Facing the wall, on her knees, wide apart, she stretches and yawns. Her arms pushed out to her sides, up over her head, loudly yawning, her shirt sneaks up showing her mid-drift, the purple of her shirt, rising just below her bra line.

The men beneath her looking up as her shirt rises higher and her pants lower, the top of her ass for them to see. They sit there, their cocks hard as rocks, watching this woman just yawn. Her hands slide up to her neck, into her hair and down over her face. They cannot see, but know she is sliding her hands over her breasts. In her ears the sound of her and her man fucking, still loud. Not caring if they can hear it or not, she turns it up a little louder to take away the sounds of the train. The sound of metal on metal, the creaks and grinding while the train twists and turns.

Still kneeling, her hands slide over her aching breasts, down over her belly, and then over the button of her jeans. Sliding a hand between her legs, she feels through her jeans her wetness and she shivers. Their eyes on her fingers, watching them dance over that thick seam. Sitting on her ass, gently wincing, she begins to undo the lacing of her shoes. The tall man jumps up, and takes her foot in his hands. Smiling up at her, his nimble fingers undoing the lacings.

Smiling at him, she leans back onto her hands, breathing deep.

The short man looks shocked before scrambling up to grab her right foot and removing her shoe. Their fingers hook into her socks and slide them down. Hands sliding up inside her pants, hot hands against hot legs. She parts her them slightly, before reaching for the button on her pants.

Stopping in the middle of pulling down her zipper, she points at the cabin door. The tall man puts the “Do not disturb” sign on the outside of the door, slams it shut and locks it. Smiling coyly at both of them, curling her toes watching her purple toe nail polish and her feet tattoos move, the dragons on her feet looking like they are flying.

The two men stand there in awe of this woman, her chest heaving, her body on fire, her fingers aching to bury themselves deep within her, wanting to feel her warm folds, her wetness, to feel her hard nub, to feel her body tighten as her cold fingers toy with it. Pulling her zipper down, she nods her consent to the men in the cabin. Sliding their hands up her legs, their desire written plainly on their faces, their hands grab her pants round the waist and pull them down. She lays there in just her tight, long sleeved purple shirt, its neck line low, her electric blue push up bra working wonders, her hot pink lacey boy briefs revealing a shaved mound. Her long legs parted, her knees bent on the bunk.

They stand there and watch her, a hand on her ankle, and their other hand on their cocks just watching. Amazed at their luck, at finding a great way to break the boredom of their long train ride.

She smiles at them, and moves her body closer to the edge of the bunk, her legs hanging over the end, she unplugs the earphones of her phone, and the men jump hearing her screams echo suddenly off the walls of the cabin as she and her man both cum in the video. A pair of eyes lock onto her pussy, admiring the bite marks, the bruises of hand prints on her flesh. The other pair of eyes watch the tall man undo the button of his trousers and push them down over his hips, down around his ankles, watching as he steps out of them.

She reaches for her panties, thrusting her hand below the waist band, the men can watch her finger move slowly down along her slit. They watch her finger disappear and hear her sighs mix with her moans from the phone.

Grinning from ear to ear, her hands on the bunk, her legs swinging free, she finally speaks. “Here is the question of the evening boys. Should I? Or shouldn’t I?” Looking from one to the other, the one slowly stroking his cock, his jeans and boxers round his ankles. The other standing there with a raging hard-on, his hard cock tenting his trousers.

Published 
Written by Woman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments