Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crimson Lips

"Gina and Bridgette had a normal sex life ... but normal just wasn't cutting it."

10
4 Comments 4
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
I never really was one to complain that sex was lacking in the bedroom. My girlfriend kept me well satisfied and I felt that I did the same for her. Our sex life was very much on the active side, at least once a day as long as our everyday lives would permit it. We both knew that we have very busy lives outside of the home and our home lives had to work with that. With us both being very focused on our careers, we knew that things could not always be 100% on their game.

Though our sex life was active, it was also predictable. Things always tended to end up the same way. She would eat me out, I would eat her out, then one of us would put the strap-on on and fuck the other one. It got us off every time but there was nothing new and exciting about it in the least.

“You should try spicing things up with her,” my co-worker Denise suggested as we ate lunch at the café around the corner from our office.

“I would,” I signed, pulling out my credit card to take care of the tab. “I just don’t know what I would do, you know?”

“Last year,” she began, pushing my credit card aside with her own. We always fought over who was going to pay when we went out. “Joshua and I were having some real down time in the bedroom. Things were getting boring and it was getting to the point where we didn’t even want to have sex anymore.”

“I thought you two had an amazing sex life,” I butted into her story. “At least that is what I am always hearing.”

“We do now,” she laughed, sipping the final drink from her wine glass. “But we haven’t always.”

“What changed?” I asked her curiously, looking for any advice I could possibly get.

“Well when things were going downhill for us,” she continued on with her story. “I started looking up things online about how to spice things up in the bedroom.”

“Like rough sex or something?” I asked, really out of my league.

“Or something,” she laughed.

I sat back against my seat and waited for her to tell me more. She continued on about how she had found this website on BDSM and took some notes from it. She said that now when things start to go downhill for them, she takes control of the situation, him included. This interested me and I decided that it would not hurt to look into it.

I LOVED WHAT I FOUND.

________________

I had spent the entire day preparing for my surprise for Bridgette. She had requested to get off early so that she could spend a little time with me on my day off. We did not tend to get many days off together.

“I am finally leaving the office,” she informed me. “I will be home soon baby.”

“Okay,” I smiled, looking out over the room at my present for her. “See you soon.”

I hung up the phone and set it on the dresser. I needed to finish getting the little things ready for what was about to happen. I was slightly nervous that she was not going to like this, but a part of me knew that I needed to try. I had to do something to improve our sex life.

I showered. I went over the supplies I had picked up and I slipped into a matching pair of red silky panty and bra set. I then slipped my robe on and headed down to the living room. Grabbing a glass of wine, I took a seat in our leather recliner and I waited.

“Honey, I’m home.” I heard Bridgette called from down the hall, slamming the door behind her as she always did. “Gina! Where are you?”

I waited patiently in my chair. I was going to let her find me.

“Gina,” she called again as she stepped into the living room.

She smiled when she saw me, cocking her head to the side as she did when she knew that something was up. I could not help but give her a mischievous smile.

“What’s going on?” She asked, stepping over in front of me and taking my glass of wine.

I watched her bring the glass up to her smooth crimson painted lips and my heart began to race. I loved this woman and I wanted everything to be perfect. I could not mess this up for her sake.

Here goes nothing. I swallow hard and bring myself to my feet.

“I want to play a game.” I smiled at her, taking back my wine glass and finishing it off.

“Oh,” she pursed her lips and licked at the bottom one, driving me crazy. “I love games.”

“You trust me right?” I asked her quickly.

“Of course I trust you,” she laughed nervously. “Why would you ask me that?”

“In order for this game to work,” I took a deep breath. “You are going to have to trust me.”

“I trust you,” she nodded, reassuring me with her eyes.

This was my green light to move forward with my plan but I was scared. I was scared that I would not be able to pull it off or that things would go incredibly wrong. Was this going wrong worth whatever the consequence of this going wrong was? I had to keep telling myself that it was.

“Take off your shoes.” I instructed her.

She nodded and leaned down, pulling her heels away from her feet.

“Now your jacket,” I informed her.

Stepping back she pulled her jacket away from her body and tossed it over onto the couch.

“Now what?” She asked with a smile.

“I want you to remove your blouse.” I told her, my heart racing in my ears.

Bridgette brought her fingers slowly up her body and unbuttoned her maroon colored silk blouse, exposing her black lacy bra and flawlessly tanned skin that was hidden beneath. She slowly pulled it down off her shoulders and tossed it to the side, onto the couch with her jacket.

I looked her over in her knee length skirt, her lacey black bra and her black nylons clinging to her legs. She looked good enough to eat and that was something that I planned on doing.

“Now your skirt.” I instructed.

I could feel the moisture between my legs growing and she unzipped the side of her skirt and let it gracefully fall to her feet. It was then that I noticed that she was not wearing any panties and she seemed pleased that I noticed.

“You always go to work without panties?” I asked her curiously.

“No,” she smiled at me. “I took them off in the car on the way home.”

“Naughty, naughty.” I clicked my tongue at her.

“Maybe a little,” she giggled.

“Down on your knees,” I ordered, putting what authority I could into my voice.

I needed to not let us get off track just because I was ready to jump her bones right this second. I wanted to taste her, fuck her, love her … but I controlled myself. All in good time would these things come.

She slowly dropped down to her knees and looked up at me, so much trust and excitement in her eyes. I could tell that she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

VictoriaGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaGarcia



“Place your hands on the ground,” I instructed, stepping off towards the hallway.

She got down onto her hands and looked up at me, her eyes glowing with fire that was meant for me and for me only.

“Follow me.”

Slowly I walked towards our bedroom, looking back at her occasionally. Obediently she followed, crawling hands and knee behind me. This made my pussy gush with excitement and I wanted to touch it, relieve the pressure that was building up inside of it.

Once we made it towards the room, I shut the door behind us. The room was lite with candles from wall to wall, romance in my game.

“Oh Gina,” she breathed, a smile pressing from ear to ear, making her look as beautiful as ever.

“Mistress,” I shot at her quickly. “You will call me Mistress and nothing more.”

“Yes Mistress,” she nodded her head and looked down at the ground.

“Look at me,” I ordered.

She brought her eyes up to mine and I fell in love with her all over again. This goddess of a woman was in love with me, giving herself over to me and not asking any questions. This was what true love felt like.

I smiled at her, slipping my robe away from my body. Her eyes moved away from mine and took in my body. She had seen me a million times but she seemed as if this were the first time she had got to lay eyes on my body. She looked at me with want and desire, with passion and lust. She looked at me like she wanted me.

Sliding my hands down my body I slipped them into my panties and pushed them down my body, letting them linger at my ankles for a short time before kicking them off to the side. Her eyes quickly found my wet pussy and she licked at her luscious lips once again.

“You want this?” I asked her.

“Yes.” She answered eagerly.

“Yes what?” I coaxed my head to the side.

“Yes Mistress, I want that.” She answered.

“Come here,” I instructed.

Bridgette, still on her hands and knees crawled over to me. She moved forward and placed herself directly in front of me. I could feel her breath against my legs. I could see her hear beating as I watched her breasts rise and fall with shallow breaths.

“Kiss it,” I told her.

Moving herself forward she placed her lips against my pussy, kissing lightly along my folds. Every inch of my body perked up with excitement.

“Make your Mistress cum,” I cried out my order, not being able to hold back anymore.

Her hands reached out and grabbed onto my legs, moving them up to my ass. Pulling me close to her mouth, she ran her tongue over my pussy lips, over and over again before finally pushing through the folds and slamming it against my clit.

“Oh fuck,” I cried out in ecstasy, my legs shaking.

The harder I breathed the quicker she licked at my pussy. She rolled her tongue back and forth over my clit. Her fingers reaching in from behind and rubbing against the entrance to my body. I pushed forward, begging for more.

“Oh I am going to cum,” I cried out, grabbing onto her head and holding her as close to me as I could. I could not hold back anymore. “Oh baby.”

She latched on tighter, not letting me go, not letting me pull away from her as I came hard against her face. My orgasm lasted for what felt like ever and I did not want it to stop but I wanted her to cum for me. I needed her to cum hard for me.

“Get on the bed.” I ordered, pushing her slightly away from me.

She whimpered slightly but did as she was told and climbed up onto the bed.

“Get onto your hands and knees, head against the pillow.” I instructed, and she did as she was told.

Reaching over to some of the things that I had purchased and pulled a set of beads up into the air, looking them over. I then reached over for some lub and spread it against my fingers.

Running my lubbed fingers against her ass she moaned loudly and I could feel her body tense up. We had never done any sort of anal play, so I was not sure how this was going to play out.

“If at any point this becomes to much, you tell me.” I informed her.

“Yes Mistress.” She responded.

I smiled and continued to lub up her ass until I felt satisfied, occasionally pushing my finger into a knuckle or two. It was not long before she began to relax. It was then that I slowly pushed the beads into her ass until there was nothing left but a string.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“Yes.” She responded.

I quickly smacked her ass cheek, the sound echoing through the room. She lurched forward, grabbing tightly onto the bedspread.

“Yes what?” I asked her.

“Yes Mistress.” She cried out.

“Good.” I smiled, massaging the red mark that I had left of her supple ass.

Moving down I placed myself between her legs and admired her beautiful pussy. It was well groomed, a nice strip of hair leading me to her throbbing clit. I tapped it a few times with my hand, forcing her to jump with excitement.

Once she was good and dripping I dove into her. I needed to feel her wetness against my mouth, running against my tongue and down my throat. She smelled devine and tasted even better and I needed more. I needed her to cum against my face and hard.

I licked at her clit, rolling it with my tongue, reading up and pinching it with my fingers. Her body shook against me and more and more of her juices flowed from her body. Never had I seen her this wet. My fingers wanted to experience more of this wetness.

Reaching up I slide two fingers into her tight pussy, a groan escaping her mouth. I held them there, sucking her clit fiercely into my mouth and holding it there.

“Oh please make me cum Mistress,” she begged, bucking her hips against my mouth.

I gave my girl what she wanted. I slammed my fingers deep into her pussy and licked, sucked and pulled at her clit, biting at it lightly. In and out my fingers fucked her tight beautiful pussy, drenching me with her juices.

“I am going to cum,” she cried out.

I continued to fuck her hard with my fingers, grabbing her clit tightly between my lips. I then brought my other hand up and slowly pulled the beads out of her ass one by one as she squirted her juices against my face, overfilling my mouth with all that she could.

Once all the beads were out and I let go of her clit she collapsed against me. I crawled out from beneath her and made my way on top of her, pinning her body down with my own.

I kissed her, hard. I let all of the juices she had given me flow out of my mouth and into her own as our mouths continued to make love. We held tightly onto one another, not wanting to lose the contact that we had but instead losing ourselves in each other.

“Thank you Mistress,” she moaned against my mouth, biting at my lower lip.

“You’re welcome,” I smiled down at her, looking at her beautiful face, drenched in both of our juices. “You are very welcome.”

Published 
Written by willawillawont
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments