Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Culture Shock Ch. 15

"From online to real-life in 23 chapters."

4
0 Comments 0
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words

“I still can’t believe he was so cute,” said Kendra.

“’Cute’ is so not how I’d describe him,” said Chelsea. “He wasn’t a boy, he was a man.”

 

“You guys,” Elaine said, shaking her head. She was enjoying the banter more than she thought she would. She hadn’t been able to talk about much on the walk home, and even now a couple of hours later, the whole thing seemed a blur. The three of them had demolished Chelsea’s delicious risotto in silence, and were sitting around the kitchen table, sipping glasses of wine and rubbing their full tummies.

 

Well! It’s not like you get dates all the time,” said Kendra, stating the obvious. “Jeez, Elaine, how did you do it? Hang on, where did you meet him again? Maybe I’ve been looking in the wrong places.”

 

“Don’t you have dates all this week?” asked Elaine, winking at Chelsea.

 

“Oh. Yeah. I forgot,” Kendra said, then grinned. “There’s always next week.”

 

They all laughed.

 

As strange as it seemed, Elaine thought her relationship with the girls was changing. They appeared to respect her ability to attract a decent male, which didn’t sit well with her. She thought it was a bit shallow. On the other hand, she didn’t need to be Einstein to hold a conversation with them, which was nice at times. She wished she could be more open. Certainly not to the point of admitting the nature of the relationship she and Gary were nurturing, but she could do with the girls’ advice, at least in sexual matters. In any case, it was nice that they were chatting without the antagonistic undertones. And the teasing of the last week appeared to have all but stopped.

 

“When are you seeing him again?” asked Chelsea.

 

“I’m going to talk to him online tonight,” replied Elaine. “I’ll just play it by ear.”

 

Kendra asked, “How can you be so cool about it? I’d be creaming my jeans.”

 

“Note: I’ve already changed.” Elaine blushed but the comment wasn’t missed. Both of the girls cracked up and Elaine giggled too. “The next date will be much more... serious.”

 

“Serious?” asked Kendra. She nudged Chelsea with her elbow. “I think she means serious fucking.”

 

Chelsea rolled her eyes. “You have a one-track mind, Kendra.”

 

“And you don’t? I saw you looking at him. Christ, it was hard to miss his package. And anyway, I have a two-track mind. Fucking and sucking.” Kendra poked out her tongue.

 

“I doubt that will happen soon,” said Elaine. “I don’t know really. I’m not sure what he’s thinking.”

 

“Dress to kill,” said Kendra. “That’ll get his mind on the job.”

 

Chelsea was watching Elaine carefully as she said, “I don’t think this is the kind of thing where that makes much difference.”

 

Elaine blushed but held her tongue. Kendra couldn’t help herself, asking, “What are you talking about? Since when does not looking good count for anything? God, I thought she almost blew it with what she wore today.”

 

“Hey!” said Elaine.

 

“She looked fine,” said Chelsea.   “Relaxed and in her zone. I dunno. I get the feeling this whole thing is more controlled than Elaine is letting on. The chances of meeting the right guy, first time, on the ‘net, have got to be slim.”

 

“Controlled? What the hell do you mean?” asked Kendra.

 

“You tell us, Elaine.” Chelsea was staring, like she already knew the answer.

 

Elaine looked at each of her roommates. They were both waiting for her response. “It was a pre-date meeting. It’s um, it’s not unusual in these circumstances. I just got lucky.”

 

“Elaine,” said Chelsea. “I hope you’re not setting yourself up for a fall. Stand your ground, or you’re going to be walked all over.”

 

“Huh?” said Kendra.

 

“I’ll stand my ground,” said Elaine, meeting Chelsea’s gaze.

 

Chelsea picked up the wine bottle and topped up their glasses. “Well, if you need any moral support, I know Kendra and I haven’t exactly been helpful. But we’re here if you need us.”

 

“What are you talking about?” Kendra asked.

 

“Thanks,” said Elaine, glancing at Kendra. “I think I’ll be fine.”

 

To Kendra, Chelsea said, “I just mean if she’s being... manipulated. It’s okay to realise you’ve been wrong about someone. That’s all.”

 

“Oh. Shit, yeah,” said Kendra. “That happens all the time. There was this one guy I dated who wore a sock in his jocks. He was like this!” She held up her pinkie and made it droop.

 

Elaine and Chelsea both giggled. “You’re a nut, Kendra,” Chelsea said.

 

Kendra rolled her eyes. “I’m thinker than you smart I am.”

 

Elaine and Chelsea looked at each other and fell about laughing. Kendra laughed liked she’d been waiting to use that one for years. Unfortunately she knocked over her glass in her amusement.

 

Chelsea jumped to her feet as wine went everywhere. “Shit, Kendra!”

 

“Sorry!”

 

Elaine rushed for the sponge to catch the dripping wine as Chelsea complained about the big wet stain on her skirt. Without further notice she dropped the garment at her feet and stepped out of it. She was wearing a white thong and Elaine thought it was almost see-through. She also thought she gawked for a second too long.

 

Chelsea mimicked Gary’s stance outside Mario’s almost exactly. With a hand on her cocked hip and her wet skirt in her hand, she asked, “Are you okay, Elaine?”

 

Elaine blinked. She was pretty sure it was a coincidence. “Yeah. I’m fine. And um,” she said, glancing into Chelsea’s blue eyes, “Thanks for the concern.”

 

Chelsea started swinging the skirt on her finger. “No problem. You’re ripe. Just don’t be a pushover.”

 

“Ripe?” asked Kendra, taking the words out of Elaine’s mouth.

 

“Yeah,” answered Chelsea. “Like ‘overdue’.”

 

“Oh, shit. I agree with that. Elaine, you’d be crazy not to be keen. Be careful, hun.”

 

‘Hun’? Elaine didn’t think Kendra had ever called her that before. “I’ll be okay,” she said, squeezing out the sponge and putting it away. The whole conversation would have been ludicrous if she hadn’t been constantly wet and unable to think straight since she’d met Gary. Maybe Chelsea was right. Somewhat uncertainly, she added, “I think.”

 

“Keep us informed,” Chelsea said, heading for the bathroom. “I’m going for a shower.”

 

Elaine nodded and sipped her wine. Remembering she’d sent Gary her checklist, she glanced at her watch.

 

“I’m glad I didn’t break this glass,” said Kendra, shrugging and refilling it.

 

***************************

 

Elaine sat in front of the computer and sighed. No email, no Gary. She opened a couple of assignments from school but she couldn’t concentrate on them. Castlerealm at least held her attention. She read a few articles and thought of some questions. Time flew and before long the girls knocked on her door. Elaine quickly sent the page she was reading to the back, behind an assignment.

 

“We’re going now,” said Kendra.

 

Chelsea took an extra step inside Elaine’s room and glanced at the screen. “Spoken to him yet?”

 

“Not yet,” replied Elaine. “I’ll let you know. Have a good time.”

 

“We will,” said Kendra. “You could always come with us.”

 

“Maybe next time. I told him I’d be here.”

 

“We’re going to have a drink at the Rat first if you change your mind,” said Chelsea. “We’ll either be there or at Spotlight later.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Byeeee!” chimed the girls.

 

Ten minutes after they’d left, Elaine got up and switched on the bedside lamp. Then she turned off the overhead light and locked her door. She felt safer if she had no chance of being interrupted. After turning her music up a little, she shucked her clothes and glanced at the computer screen.

 

Her body was directing her thoughts. That was the only way she could justify what she did next. From her wardrobe she retrieved her toys and laid them out on the bed and sat beside them. Opening her bedside drawer, she took out the tube of lubricant. Her cheeks were burning.

 

I’ve read stories where girls walk around with butt plugs in their asses to train them for anal sex. Maybe I should do the same.

 

Just in case.

 

She stood in the centre of her room and lubed the butt plug in her hand. Bending forward a little, she gritted her teeth as it spread her delicate membranes a bit too fast. She stamped her foot. “Nggggg...”

 

“God... That stings!” Gingerly standing upright, she gathered some more lube on her fingertip and reached behind herself, spreading it around as best she could. Catching her breath, she stood still as the pain faded.

 

Then the computer beeped.

 

She shook her head and laughed softly. Sitting on the towel she’d thoughtfully folded and placed on her chair earlier, she was thankful the pain didn’t return. “Hello, Sir. I mean Gary.” She sent a smile.

 

“Hello, Elaine,” he sent back.

 

“You um, you caught me at a bad moment.” She wasn’t really going to tell him she had her plug in, was she?

 

“Do you need some time?” he asked. “What’s happened? Are you all right?”

 

“Yes,” she typed. “I’m fine. I’m just... I’m just getting used to a butt plug.” She sent a blushing face.

 

“You have a butt plug in your ass?”

 

“Yes!”

 

“What the hell for?”

 

“Um... it seemed like a good idea at the time?”

 

Chuckles.”

 

Blushes.”

 

“You are full of surprises, aren’t you?”

 

Blushes harder.” Elaine swallowed. She wished she knew what he was thinking.

 

He obliged her. “I love how you blush.”

 

“Thank you. I think.”

 

“I had a wonderful time today.”

 

“So did I.” Elaine wanted to say more, but didn’t want to scare him away.

 

“Try to keep your knees an inch apart for me, okay? I want your full attention this evening.”

 

How did he know I was pressing them together?  

“Yes, Sir.”

 

“I enjoyed spending time looking over your checklist tonight. Thank you for sending it. I printed it out and made some notes.”

 

Bites my lip.”

 

He sent a reassuring smile. “Very interesting reading. You’ve thought a bit about what you want, haven’t you?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You must have a fertile imagination.”

 

“I’ve read a lot of stories. They’ve helped shaped what I see in my mind.”

 

“Ah, yes. The stories.”

 

“I especially liked the one you wrote about the girl tied up and flogged. She had toys used on her while she tried not to cum. Forcing her to cum like that was mean, but I loved it.”

 

“I’m going to have fun with you, aren’t I?”

 

Blushes more.”

 

Smiles.”

 

“I, um,” Elaine said, feeling a bit out of her depth. “I got sick of writing, ‘No’, in the ‘Experienced?’ column.”

 

“To me, your inexperience is balanced out by your desire to explore. I’m looking forward to showing you many things. That idea in itself is very pleasant.” He winked.

 

Elaine smiled and tried to breathe. “Sometimes I wish I was more experienced.”

 

“Everyone has to start somewhere. You can rest assured that our desires and wants are very similar.”

 

“That’s a big relief, Sir.”

 

“Let’s talk specifics...”

 

As the minutes passed, Elaine relaxed, notwithstanding the butt plug in her ass. She even forgot about it for a while. For the next hour, Elaine and Gary meticulously went through the checklist, discussing the various items while Gary made suggestions of possible scenarios to gauge Elaine’s reaction and to fine-tune his plans. “Do you want to take a break?” he asked as they neared the end.

 

“Yes please, Sir. I’m getting... uncomfortable.”

 

“Cramps?”

 

“Kind of. May I, um...”

 

“Spit it out, Elaine.”

 

“May I remove the plug and clean up please, Sir?” She sent a blushing face.

 

“You may. And when we’ve finished this, I’d like to know what other toys you have.”

 

Elaine bit her lip. “Yes, Sir. I’ll be right back.”

 

“Okay.” He sent a smile.

 

Elaine returned from the bathroom in a much better mood. Her body tingled all over and her mind was at ease. Her poor pussy was now the only part of her body protesting. It wanted action! And it wanted it now! She tried to ignore it. “I’m back, Sir.”

 

“Welcome back.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Feeling better?”

 

“Oh yes.” She sent another blushing face.

LaraBluewater
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBluewater

 

“Good. I thought of something while you were gone. Have you ever kept a diary?”

 

“Not since I was a little girl.”

 

“I think it could be very useful. It’s called a journal, and I’d like you to start one tomorrow. The idea is to help both you and I to know what is happening in your head, so I can address your most immediate concerns etc. Do you understand the concept of openness?”

 

“To tell the truth all the time.”

 

“That’s half of it. The other half is to fill in the blanks by volunteering information your Dominant might find useful. It’s confessing the whole truth. Not just the truth that is dragged out of you.” He winked.

 

“Sometimes the truth is embarrassing.”

 

“Elaine,” he typed. “Your journal will just be between you and me. You’ve been incredibly brave so far. Don’t lose your nerve.”

 

She squirmed. “Yes, Sir. I’ll look up some examples on the net and start one tomorrow.”

 

“Good girl. Being truly honest is not easy. But I promise you, in time, it gets easier. If you have any questions getting started, email me. I’ll discuss each entry with you and shape your journal to what I want, okay? Don’t worry about ‘making mistakes’.”

 

“Okay.” Elaine glanced down and found her knees locked tightly together and felt herself squeezing inside. Her chest shuddered as she tried to breathe, her rock-hard nipples quivering as her breasts trembled. As the heat rose in her cheeks all over again, she prised her knees apart. She had to concentrate.

 

Gary was typing again. “Elaine, it’s occurred to me on occasions during our chats, to call you something other than ‘Elaine’. I like your name. It’s strong when said firmly, and flows like silk when whispered. But sometimes I would like to call you something more gentle, or more intimate. Like ‘sweetheart’. Or ‘little one’. I think ‘little one’ is particularly appropriate.” He sent a smile.

 

“Sir, you may call me what you wish.” She bit her lip, wondering if he would get her meaning.

 

“Elaine,” he said, taking a moment. He nailed her in a second. “Allowing me to call you whatever I like is very open-ended. I might choose anything.”

 

She wasn’t sure where her courage came from, but she typed, “I know. And I will stare into your eyes, no matter what you call me.”

 

Again a moment passed. “I will hold you to that.”

 

Elaine’s nipples pounded unmercifully. She reached up, intent on pinching them tightly to alleviate the pressure. Stopping herself, she bit her lip and wondered if she dared. She held her breath as she brought her hands back to the keyboard and typed. “May I have my clamps, please Sir?”

 

“You have nipple clamps?”

 

“Yes!” she replied. “I mean, yes, Sir.” Air whooshed into her lungs as she breathed quickly. The fine hairs on her arms stood up and fresh tingles washed over her skin.

 

“Elaine, am I imagining it, or are we crossing a line here?”

 

She blinked and wondered what she was doing! Shaking her head, she sat up straighter and tried to get a hold of herself. “I’m sorry.”

 

“What for?”

 

“For getting carried away...”

 

“For asking me if you could use your clamps?”

 

“Well, yes. And for saying you could call me anything. I was leading you and tempting you and I’m sorry. I’m just... I’m very excited, Sir. It’s been an amazing day. And...” Elaine swallowed. Her mouth was dry and her hands started shaking. She remembered the same shivers going through her while standing outside Mario’s, feeling Gary’s cock pressed against her stomach. She had to tell him the truth. She had to do this right!

 

“And I’m sorry because I forgot to keep my knees apart after you told me to.”

 

Seconds ticked by. Elaine could hear herself breathing. She didn’t want to blink, in case she missed something. Her hands trembled more and more the longer she waited for him to respond.

 

Oh, no! What have I done!

 

“All right,” he responded at last. “We need to clarify some things.”

 

“Yes, Sir.”

 

No! No! No! No! I’ve fucked everything up! I just know it!  

She was on the verge of tears. She dreaded what he might say. Her imagination was spinning wildly out of control.

 

“Elaine, I didn’t order you to keep your knees apart. You are not in trouble. Let’s get that clear first.”

 

She gulped. “Okay.”

 

“I suggested you do so, in order to concentrate.”

 

She licked her lips. “I don’t know what came over me.”

 

“I think you’re just horny.”

 

She giggled. “I think you’re right.”

 

He sent a smile. “I want you to listen to me.”

 

She swallowed as the nerves hit her again. “Yes, Sir.”

 

“If we are going to become sexual, I’d like to do so in person rather than over the net. The idea of telling you what to do and imagining you doing it is very tempting, but I can tell you from experience that it doesn’t hold a candle to real life. What I can do to you is a raging fire by comparison. I want you to allow your imagination to wander. I like the idea of you caressing yourself as you sit in front of your computer, talking to me. But I’m not going to cyber with you. Not when the real thing is just around the corner.”

 

Elaine was worried that Gary thought she’d done it intentionally. “I’m sorry. I wasn’t really meaning that. I don’t know. I keep making mistakes.”

 

“Just relax for a moment. How about taking a walk around the apartment? Take a couple of minutes.”

 

“But I’m naked!”

 

Shakes head.”

 

Giggles.”

 

“It’s so tempting to tell you what to do, little one.” He sent a grin.

 

“I can hardly wait, Sir.” Elaine sent back a big toothy one.

 

“Well, you are going to have to wait. I mean I might slip and give you a suggestion or three,” he said, sending another smile. “But submitting to my will is a very big step, and shouldn’t be taken lightly.”

 

She reread his words three times, then pondered her response before typing. “I understand. And I apologise for assuming. All I can say in my defence is that I am so ridiculously turned on that I’m not thinking straight.”

 

“I am on your wavelength, little one.” He winked. “If I asked you to come for the weekend, would next weekend be too soon?”

 

Elaine couldn’t believe her eyes. “I’d be submitting to you if I did, wouldn’t I?”

 

“You would have to say so explicitly, but yes, that is my wish, Elaine.”

 

Her hands were suddenly wracked with nerves and she had little control over her fingers. “Jkust amninitue pleaase.”

 

Chuckles. Breathe, Elaine. Breathe. Take that minute.”

 

“Thjankjs.”

 

Elaine stood up and almost fell back into her chair her knees were so weak. Averting her eyes from her toys on the bed, she crossed her arms tightly, her chest heaving as she headed to the kitchen for a glass of water.   She opened her door and listened for her roommates. The coast was clear. She felt like nervous laughter was welling up in her chest.   She was tingling all over.

 

I have to know.   This is the man who will show me.   Safely.   I’ll be okay…  

Sitting back down and placing the glass next to the computer, Elaine pulled in her chair and took a sip. Then she took a deep breath and typed, “I’m back. Sorry about that. I just got really nervous.”

 

“That’s understandable.”

 

“I want to do this. And yes,” she said, swallowing nervously.   “I want to come next weekend.”

 

“I’ll take you home whenever you request it. I promise you that.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Do you know anything about ‘contracts’ in D/s?”

 

“Only that they exist. I haven’t looked over any of the samples. I was going to though.”

 

“Good girl. Could you do that for me?”

 

“Yes, Sir.”

 

“I don’t know what they have on the net, but I will provide one that we will sign. To me, it is both ceremonial and a necessary statement of our commitments. It will not be binding for any longer than the weekend. If things go well and we commence a relationship, we will sign another contract. Are you following me so far?”

 

“Yes, I am. And thank you for taking care of me.”

 

“My pleasure.”

 

Elaine stared at the words. They never failed to touch something deep inside her. She loved reading them, but he was right. Hearing them was so much better. Reality set in. “Please don’t be too rough with me.”

 

“I have no intention of being rough with you, little one. I have definite plans, and they do not include anything that might scare you away. Um,” he hesitated. “You probably have a dildo if you have nipple clamps.”

 

Elaine felt the heat rising in her cheeks again. “I do.”

 

“Good. How big is it?”

 

“About six inches long and an inch across.”

 

“LOL.”

 

“Whaaaat?”

 

“You didn’t take long to answer. It was funny.” He sent a smile.

 

“I measured it.” She sent a grin back.

 

“Okay. Hopefully it won’t be too uncomfortable accommodating me.”

 

She remembered the lump in his pants and stopped herself from asking him the obvious question. Instead she typed, “Me too!”

 

Chuckles.”

 

Blushes.”

 

“There was something else I wanted to talk about. I’m concerned with your safety and wellbeing, that’s why I’m bringing this up, okay?”

 

“Okay.” Elaine wondered what he might say. This night, this whole day, was turning out better than she ever imagined. Gary always seemed one step ahead of her, and it wasn’t scary. It was comforting.

 

“Be careful with how much information you share about ‘us’. I’ve seen terrible results when people, in their blissful discovery of the lifestyle, share their passion with their vanilla friends, or their parents or siblings and have whole relationships ruined. Many people simply cannot understand what it is that drives us. They are not wired the same way. They think there is something wrong with us because we are not like them. They will fear for you and quite possibly think you are in need of psychological intervention. Either that or they’ll think you are fair game.   Some people really don’t get it.   And you can’t control whom they might tell.   I’m serious. Be very careful. It’s best to find a subbie friend, either online or preferably in real life, who you can talk to about lifestyle issues. I do not mean for this warning to extend any further than your SM toys and your interest in the lifestyle. You can tell anyone anything else about me that you like.” He smiled.

 

“Including your address?”

 

“Yes. But only to check up on me.”

 

“And phone number?”

 

“Absolutely. And I’ll expect you to call too, so you know you have the right number. And bring your cell.”

 

“Okay. Anything else?”

 

“Maybe a long sweater in case it gets cold. And clothes for riding. Those jeans would do, except they might split up the middle.”

 

“I have another pair that aren’t so tight.”

 

“To be honest, I’d rather you brought the ones you wore. You looked so good.”

 

Elaine nearly cried. “Thank you.”

 

“Do you ride?”

 

“I did when I was a kid. I’ll be rusty.”

 

“We’ll take it easy. I’ll just show you around.”

 

“That would be great. And Sir?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Thank you for the warning. I’ve been thinking along the same lines. For one fleeting moment I did consider telling my roommates. I decided against it pretty quickly. I’m not sure what’s going on with them. They’re being really nice to me since last week, particularly so after seeing you I might add.”

 

Smiles. They look like children next to you, Elaine.”

 

She smiled, understanding the metaphor. But she wanted to hear his thoughts. So she asked. “Could you explain that to me, Sir? I like listening to you.”

 

“Sure. To me, admittedly as a man, what is important is that a woman should know what she wants, and should be comfortable with admitting it to her trusted partner, no matter what it is. From what you’ve told me, girls like your roommates strike me as concerned more with what they look like in comparison to others, and whom they are seen with. Things like that. Without even knowing it, they’ve succumbed to the male dominated society, yet they’ll pay lip service to being ‘an independent woman’.”

 

“I sometimes wonder whether I’m betraying the liberation my sisters fought for.” Elaine had wondered that, but she hadn’t planned on sharing it.

 

“I think submission is the perfect expression of liberation. You are not forced or coerced in any way. You choose. That’s what your sisters wanted: the right to be who they chose, and to be respected for their choices, no matter what.”

 

“That strikes a chord with me.”

 

“Good.”

 

Smiles softly.” Another thought occurred to Elaine. “Sir, may I ask another philosophical question?”

 

“Jeez. You’re the philosopher, little one.   Not me. But sure.” He sent a smile.

 

“Thank you. I probably should know the answers to these questions, but I so enjoy listening to how you think. Okay, now I’m brown-nosing.” She sent a tongue poking out.

 

“Ask your damned question, wench.” He winked and Elaine giggled.

 

“Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir.” She sent a grin. “I wanted to know how you think about D/s. Is it an artificial reality, or a different reality?”

 

“Hmmmm... It’s a part of reality that not everyone sees... or an extension to your reality that only you can experience. I’m not sure. I’ll have to think about that one. The short answer is, it’s not an artificial reality. It’s real all right. There’s a whole community out there, just waiting for you.”

 

“That makes me smile.”

 

“Good.”

 

“I can’t wait to see you again, Sir.”

 

“That pleases me. All right, come on. Let’s finish this list, then you can go masturbate.” He winked.

 

Blushes!”

 

Published 
Written by SirNathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors