Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's New Girl

"No real sex yet, but sets the stage..."

49
13 Comments 13
36.8k Views 36.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
While driving home from dinner one night I thought, why not cruise the Hooker Highway for a little sensory enjoyment. I like to see the various tarts out strutting their stuff on a hot night. Leering at them and making them think I might be their next john. Just a little game I like to play now and then.

I was almost at the end of my cruise when I saw her. She was almost angelic in her looks, but I could see the toll the drugs and street life had begun to take on this little girl. She was petite, about 5'3" with long, blond, curly hair. She didn't appear to be wearing a bra, but there wasn't too much there to hold up anyway. Probably a B cup at best. She did have a little bit of sparkle left in her green eyes that I could see as I pulled to the curb.

I couldn't help myself. I unlocked the door and she got in without saying more than Hi. I pulled away quickly, being very nervous about the possibility of being seen or worse yet, caught in the act of soliciting or something. As I drove she asked what I wanted. I stammered a bit as I hadn't thought about what I wanted, I wanted her. So, I told her that. "I want you."

"Well, that's pretty fuckin' obvious, Pops. Now that you have me in the car what do you want from me?"

"How about we start with a little respect, young lady."

"I may be young, but I obviously ain't no lady. Do you want something or not. If not, just take me back and no hard feelings, OK?"

To string her along a little longer I said, "There's not much room in my little car here. Can I take you somewhere or is that against the rules?"

She said. "If you're payin', I'm stayin', pops. I have a place we can go, it's back that way, pointing to where we came from." Not wanting to go back that way or get myself set up for a mugging, I continued on toward my house. I asked if she minded coming to my place. She said, "That'll cost ya, Pops."

I said, "Oh, yeah...?"

"Yeah, three hundred plus a taxi in the morning." She then rubbed her nose in an upward motion with the heel of her hand while sniffling whatever didn't end up on her hand.

I pulled out a kleenex and handed it to her and said, "Please, use this, sweetie."

"Thanks, Pops, " and she blew her nose as hard as she could and very noisily.

I said, "And quit calling me Pops. If you must, just call me Daddy, but not Pops."

"OK, Daddy, whatever blows your skirt up. Where we goin'?"

"To my house, baby."

"Then what?"

"I haven't decided yet, baby. Let Daddy get to know you a little first, OK?"

"It's your dime Po...er..Daddy."

"That's much better Princess. Do you like calling me Daddy?"

"It's OK, you certainly ain't the first."

As we drove along I started asking her about how she came to be on the street. "Well, I certainly didn't start out to be here. I got to doin' drugs and fell in with some smooth talkin' asshole that lured me into a big drug party and the next morning told me I owed him for the drugs and how was I gonna pay for them. That was the beginning of the end and here I am."

"Would you like to get out of this?"

"What, hookin'? Hell yeah, but I got no where to go. He gets all my money and I get a place to live, if that's what ya wanna call it. I get enough rocks to keep me comin' back for more and that's my life."

"How long have you been doing this, baby?"

"'Bout three months now, I guess. I fucked up real good. I damn sure wouldn't have never put my lips on no crack pipe if I knew I'd be doin' this shit. I can't get away from him though, I got no where to go, like I said."

We pulled into the driveway about that time. I had her get out and I put the top up on my little car. We went into the house and she said, "I need a drink Po...Daddy, got any liquor?"

I said, "Are you old enough to drink, little one?"

"Forget that shit, " she said, "got any? And I'm almost nineteen."

"You may have a soda or a bottle of water, I have no liquor for little girls."

She plopped down on the couch and crossed her arms with a big pout on her face and said, "How 'bout a beer 'Daddy?'" She said this with emphasis on the Daddy.

"Nope. Soda or water, what'll it be?"

"Gimme a Coke,” she said.

“Not when you ask like that,” I said.

“Gimme a Coke, 'Daddy.'" she said, again with the disdain on the Daddy part.

"Looks like we're going to have to teach you some manners, little girl."

"Hey, I ain't into no weird shit, man. I don't mind a little slap on the ass while you're fuckin' me, but I ain't into no punishment shit."

"All I wanted was for you to say please, baby, that's all. Don't get all huffy." I retrieved a soda and opened it for her.

"Thank you, Daddy, " she said in a contrite way.

"You can stop that mocking tone, too, little one."

She guzzled down some soda, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and said "Ahhh, thank you, Daddy, " and then proceeded to belch out loud.

"What do you say?, " I said.

"Good shit."

I said, "I can see this is going to be a long night."

"'Scuse me, " she finally said slightly mockingly. Hey, you got my money, gotta get that up front, three hundred and that don't include no kinky shit, you want kinky, that's more."

I reached in my pocket and peeled of three one hundred dollar bills and threw them on the table. I looked at her and said, "I'd like you to bathe first, come here and I'll show you where the shower is." I walked her to the bathroom and set her up with a towel and washcloth. I stood there waiting for her to begin. Finally she got the idea and began to strip off her skimpy, knit cotton dress after slipping out of her platform heels.

There before me stood a skinny, slightly bruised, little waif that looked much younger than the 18 year old she told me she was. I was right, she had somewhere between an A and B cup with rather large nipples on aureoles the size of silver dollars.

After giving her the long once over, to the point of her showing self consciousness, I said, "And wash your hair, too." That would be only the hair on her head as she was shaven below. "And shave your legs while you're at it, and anything else that isn't smooth." I dug out a disposable razor and handed it to her, turned and left her to her task. I heard the water come on and I went to prepare for her.

I went to another bathroom and got out the enema bag and filled it with warm water and hung it on the shower rod.

AMBERDOSHAS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AMBERDOSHAS

I returned to the bathroom she was in remembering I had some pain meds in the medicine cabinet. I walked in, she was washing her hair and I retrieved the bottle quietly, asked if she needed anything else or if she was hungry. The shower must have softened her up a bit as she said, "I'm OK, Daddy. But I am starved."

"OK Princess, Daddy'll fix you something."

I was really starting to get into being 'Daddy.' I felt stirring down below.

I went to the kitchen and started to prepare some leftover pot roast I had made the night before. As I was finishing putting the food onto a plate for the microwave I heard the shower turn off. I put the plate in the microwave and put the containers back in the 'fridge.

As she walked into the kitchen with fluffy towels wrapped around her torso and hair, she looked totally different from the dirty little whore I picked up less than an hour before. "My, you clean up very well, Princess."

"Thank you, Daddy. Do yo have something for me to eat? I'm starved, like I said."

"Well, we have one more thing to clean, please come with me, Princess." I took her gently by the wrist and led her to the other bathroom where I had the enema waiting.

She saw the big red, bulging bag and hose and her eyes got as big as saucers. She quickly reverted back to her street vernacular, saying, "Uh uh, I ain't doin' that shit."

"You most certainly are, Princess, or you can leave now with no money and no ride. You can walk back to your own private hell with no money to show for tonight and take a beating, for all I care." I did care, but she needed to be dealt with sternly at this point.

She thought about it for a moment and began to remove the towel covering her body and handed it to me sheepishly. "I just want you to be clean for me, Princess."

"This is going to cost you more, man." I pulled back the shower curtain and she slowly stepped into the tub as I indicated with my other hand.

"On your hands and knees, Sweetie. Daddy will be gentle. I squeezed a dollop of KY onto my index finger and rubbed her pink, little sphincter and eased a little inside. I put another small dab on the nozzle and worked it in ever so slowly. Once inserted, I released the water. She whined a little as it started to fill her little belly. I rubbed her tummy and calmed her verbally, telling her it would be over soon. "You're such a good little girl, Precious. Daddy is so proud of you, " and so on. "Daddy just wants his baby girl to be clean inside and out, OK?"

"OK, Daddy, " she grunted as she was nearing the end of the bag.

When it was empty I said, "Now Daddy is going to take out the nozzle and I need you to hold your water like a big girl, OK? I know you're starting to cramp a little, but it'll be over soon and then you can have your supper." I cleaned up and put the bag away as she waited, moaning uncomfortably.

"Please, Daddy, can I let out my water now?"

I knelt by the tub, rubbed her belly gently again and said, "Yes, Princess, let me help you up and over to the toilet." I helped her get to the toilet, telling her, "Hold your water until Daddy leaves the bathroom. There are wet wipes on the back of the toilet for after you wipe your hiney, OK, Sweetie?"

"OK, Daddy, " she moaned as I exited the bathroom closing the door behind me. I heard her cry out as she released her water. I could just imagine her bent over on the toilet trying to expel every last drop to relieve her cramps.

I went and poured myself a snifter of Grand Marnier and started the microwave so her food would be hot and waiting for her when she came out. I put her food and utensils on the table and sat down and lit a cigarette and waited.

She soon emerged with the towel wrapped around her again. She had a scowl on her face and proceeded to tell me, "I ain't doin' that again, Buster. You're a sick fuck."

I stood up and got right in her face and said, "I'll do what I want as long as I'm payin' the nut here, sister! Now sit down and eat and try not to spoil the mood if you don't mind."

She sat with a "Humph" and looked over the food in front of her. "You make this?"

"Yes, last night, why?"

"Smells good, that's all." She began to eat at a feverish pace, stuffing her mouth full.

"Whoa, Baby Girl, slow down, there's plenty more and no one is going to take it away from you, OK?"

"Thank you , Daddy, I just haven't had a meal like this in...I can't remember when. Why you bein' so nice to me, anyways?"

I just thought to myself , "Jeez, I just love to polish turds.”

Then I said, “Because you looked so fragile and innocent on the street tonight, I thought maybe I could help you in some way."

"I don't need no one's help."

"Really. So you like what you're doing and you want to go back to 'him' in the morning and give him the money that you worked for, is that right, Princess?"

She continued to eat as fast as she could with her head down, ignoring what I had said. "That's what I thought. Please slow down, Princess, you're going to make yourself sick eating that so fast." I reached out to stroke the side of her face and she recoiled a bit like I was going to grab or hit her. "Easy, Princess. Daddy's not going to hurt you." And I stroked the side of her face gently.

When she finished eating I took her back to where she had showered and gave her a brush and blow dryer and asked her to dry her hair while I found her something to wear. I laid out one of my Dolphins jerseys for her to wear and went to clean up the kitchen, then returned to sip my liquor while I waited.

Soon she emerged from the bedroom with the jersey on, swimming in it, but looking sooo cute, her freshly washed blond curls cascading over her shoulders and halfway down her back. She smiled coyly like she had never had a chance to be a little girl and wear something of Daddy's before. I reached out my open hand. She took my hand and I led her to the couch, sat down and patted my lap, wanting her to sit on it. She obliged and we got comfortable as I hugged her close and kissed the top of her head. She actually tugged her jersey down, like she was trying to be proper. I smiled to myself.

The money was still on the table where I had dropped it.

End, Part 1

Published 
Written by Perimedes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments