Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Rules, Daddy's Consequences

"Krystenah doesn't do her number one job for Daddy and has to pay the price"

20
5 Comments 5
62.4k Views 62.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
I’m lying on my back in the cage. My legs are cuffed up and open, and Daddy is stroking his magnificent cock on the other side of the mesh. His face is a mixture of concentration and amusement. My eyes pinball from his eyes to Bestie, my pet name for Daddy’s dick, who is now leaking precum. My heart is racing, aroused at the sight of Daddy’s engorgement, but also from anxiety.

My “number one” job is to clean Daddy’s dick when he leaks, and in my current state, I cannot perform my task. Daddy moves his hands slowly down the length of Bestie and drops of the precious elixir tremble and then fall onto my skin. I look up, miserably at Daddy.

“What’s the matter, my baby slave? Aren’t you happy to have Daddy’s precum decorate your pretty white skin?”

“Yes, of course, my Daddy, but I want to taste it. I want it inside me instead of on me.”

Daddy’s eyes get wide and he feigns a confused look on his face, but he never stops methodically stroking Bestie. “Oh, I’m sorry, my baby slut slave. I must have missed something. Is this about what you want?”

“Oh, no, Daddy! I didn’t mean it like that. You just asked me what was the matt...“

“That’s right and I still want an answer. What’s the matter, Little Girl?”

“I just want...“

“YOU want?”

“Daddy, please. Let me explain.”

“I’m all ears, but I’m losing patience, my sweet, silly, Goofgirl.” His mouth is twisted in a tiny smile and he walks closer to my head, so the drops land on my erect breasts.

“I regret?” I offer. He looks at me. He blinks. “I regret I cannot do my job for you, my Darling, my Daddy.” My legs are starting to tingle, but the pussy Daddy has named “Toya” is dribbling down into a pool by my asshole.

“And what happens when my baby slave does not fulfill her tasks?” He asks me. Toya is swelling and filling at the sound of his quiet, but sonorous voice.

“You punish me, Daddy,” I say and look him in his deep, inky eyes. He crouches beside the cage and strokes the back of my head through the mesh.

“Yes.” The word rolls deep in his throat. His eyes examine his caged slavegirl. He sees the ruby glow at the tips of my ears and the base of her throat. He sees the pointy nipples rising and falling with the accelerated breath of excitement. He can smell her pussy from here. He stands, and I crane my neck to watch him as he moves to the latch. He uncuffs my ankles and undoes the latch. I keep my legs in the position he placed them until he tells me I can move.

“Lower those legs and skootch down so that your ass is on the other side of the door. I want to fuck my property in the cage before I mark and score that pretty flesh,” he says. His eyes are dancing. I moan, reflexively and follow his instructions.

As soon as my hips clear the slender threshold, he is on his knees in front of me. He grasps my hips roughly and tugs me closer. He crawls inches closer and then, suddenly, he is inside me. I grunt like an animal as his dick fills my slobbering pussy and she squeezes him in her embrace. My eyes roll back in my head at the ecstatic sensations. Having Bestie inside my body is a singular pleasure. Electrical pulses from my pulsing clit to my pulsing asshole explode like sparks. The mesh on my back as Daddy fucks me reminds me of my captivity.

I am an owned slave for the service, use and pleasure of my Magnificent Black Master. He has claimed me and I belong to him. My wants always come second to his. I was born to be fucked by him and when he drills me, when he fucks one of his holes, the euphoria I feel is unsurpassed. I am so grateful to my DaddyMaster to have recognized my true nature and put me to work doing my duty as his Babygirlservantslut.

My legs regain sensation, and I wrap them as high as I can on Daddy’s back so he can fuck me deeper. I look up through the mesh of the cage and pray that I can come when Daddy says I can, if Daddy says I can and not before like I want to with every passing second that he fucks his owned slave flesh.

“Go get the hairbrush, the switch and the spoon,” Daddy says. My pussy is still pulsing. Daddy has selected my three least favorite implements.

“Yes, Sir,” I breathe. My legs are wobbly from being bound. I gingerly walk upstairs and find the toy box in the closet. My hands land on the flogger and I regretfully grab the hairbrush and the spoon. The switch is on the headboard and I swing it as I walk the slow walk back to Daddy.

Daddy nods to the table, and I set the implements there. He pulls me onto his lap and hugs me close. I rest my face onto his neck and breathe in his Daddy scent. I hug him back tightly, so grateful to be in his strong, sure arms. “Get over my lap, Babygirl,” Daddy simply says. I kiss his neck and lay across his legs. He rubs my ass roughly and pinches the flesh. I feel gooseflesh bloom under his touch. I run my arm down his calf and hold on. “This flesh is entirely too smooth and unmarred, Babygirl,” Daddy says. “You have a long session ahead of you today. I need you to do your duty. When you don’t, Daddy has to beat your ass.”

I know better than to argue that he was the reason I was prevented from doing so earlier. I know it doesn’t matter. If I can’t do my chores, I need to be punished. Daddy’s equation is simple, and my logic has no place in it.

As Daddy begins the hand spanking, I squirm with pleasure. His strokes are rough and slow. He lets the heat build in one place and then increases the tempo. His blows land on my thighs and on the sit spot. The skin begins to glow, and I have to force myself not to clench. When I squirm away reflexively, Daddy yanks me back into position so he can strike me again, more easily. My clit hardens against his thigh, and my breath grows ragged in my throat. He leans forward and grasps an implement. When he runs it over my rosy skin, I realize it is the hairbrush.

demieastTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
demieastTS

The lecture begins.

“When Daddy’s dick leaks, what are you to do, Babygirl?” The first blow lands and I buck against the smack. The sound bounces off the wall. He hits me again as I struggle to gather some breath.

“I am to clean your dick, Daddy!” The blows are raining down at the crease where my ass and thighs meet. I squeal and choke back a laugh. I am startled at the intensity of the sting. He turns the brush over and brushes the skin, which I know will irritate it so that when he flips the brush over, it will burn even worse. The brushing is somewhat comforting, but I tense knowing that the comfort will be replaced momentary by a crescendo of biting blows.

“But you didn’t do your duty, DID YOU, LITTLE SLUT?” he punctuates his words with the thuddy spanks from the brush. I can feel the pain growing deep in the muscle.

“No, Daddy! Forgive your slut! OW! DADDY! Please!” The rhythm grows and I give up trying to control the movement of my body. I am now just reacting to the pain. I don’t want to disobey my Daddy, but the burn is growing past the point that I can manage. I can feel my pussy heating up and glowing. She betrays my words, revealing me as the painslut Daddy is showing me to be. Daddy leans forward and grabs the spoon. I moan in vain, knowing that the stings are inevitable. Daddy moves the bowl of the spoon over the pink flesh and presses it between my thighs. I let them spring open even though I will be exposed to my Daddy; my pussy and asshole are open and presented to my Daddy for whatever he wishes. Daddy pushes the stem of the spoon inside my hot, drooling pussy.

I can feel her try to grasp the skinny rod, but she is hungry for Bestie. Daddy removes the rod and wipes the drool on my ass. He rubs the wet into the tissue and my ass tries to grab onto Daddy’s finger. “Hold it open for me, Little Girl.” I reach back and pull my ass cheeks open. Daddy gathers more wet from the dripping pussy and again wipes it on my ass which is now stretched open for Daddy’s pleasure. The sensation of Daddy’s finger rubbing the wet on the opening makes me feel lightheaded. I crave Bestie fucking my ass. My ass cheeks are stinging, but I feel myself grinding into Daddy’s thigh. He slaps my ass hard with the spoon.

“Oh, Daddy! I’m sorry. You’re just making me so hot! I need your dick in my ass, Papi!”

The paddling with the spoon is fast and merciless. I lose my grasp on my ass cheeks. “This isn’t about what you think you need, Slave. This is about what your Daddy needs. Am I getting through to you, Baby Slut?” My throat is burning as hot, itchy tears poke at the edges of my eyes. He slaps my thighs and I bounce on Daddy’s thighs even as he tightens his grasp on me so he can paddle me with the spoon. Tears come suddenly as he continues the assault. “Pull those cheeks apart for your Master Daddy. Now.“ Crying, I reach back and pull them apart.

Daddy presses two fingers past the opening and bends them right inside the opening. I feel like I could come if he doesn’t stop. The sparks from the asshole seem wired to my clit. The mixture of pulsating pain from the spanking and the pleasure of the fingering makes me feel like I will lose my mind.

“Go get the plug, Little Girl. Daddy wants to fuck that pretty ass after your switching.” He helps me up and I walk in a daze back to the toy box. My face is flushed. I feel sweat behind my knees and elbows. My hair is wet with sweat. I can’t imagine how I will take a switching at this point.

Daddy tells me to stand in front of him and bend over. He lubes up the plug and presses the plug slowly and steadily inside me. I want to rub my clit so bad, but I focus on taking the plug. When it finds purchase I know the switching will follow, and I exhale as the widest part slips in. Daddy leads to my corner and runs the switch over my stinging, hot flesh. I shiver as he raises the switch.

The first stripe brings tears. I squeeze the plug as Daddy swings and strikes again. I am reduced to the disobedient Babygirl before my Daddy as he stripes my ass and thighs. He swings and stripes, and my screams fill the little room. As he marks the flesh he owns, I lose sense of where I am. I am just my Daddy’s girl. When he drops the switch finally the only sound is his breathing and my sobbing. I flinch as he runs his hands over my welted skin. He presses the plug slightly in, and I moan with pleasure, the counterpoint to the pain in my angry, hot flesh.

Daddy places my hands on the wall and grasps the base of the plug. I have squeezed it so hard inside me I need to relax so it can be extracted.

“Give,” he moans.

I push and in one easy movement, he removes the plug and presses his throbbing cock inside me. A low groan of pleasure joins my raggedy cries, and I press back, wanting all of his cock deep inside me. I press against the walls of my corner as Daddy begins fucking his hole. I feel dizzy, transported. I can feel pussy juice on my thighs as he grasps my hips and fucks me deeper. His balls are full as they slap at the opening of my swollen pussy. He is grunting, and I am crying now, happy to be used for his pleasure. I buck back, a machine, as he fucks me harder and deeper. His tempo increases and I beg him.

“Daddy.”

“What, Slut.”

“Daddy!”

“Ask me, Little Girl.”

“May I come, Master?”

“Yes! Cum for your Daddy, Little Girl” he fucks me ferociously as I slide over the waterfall into bliss.

*************************************************************************************

As Daddy draws the bath, I feel a glow looking at his handsome face and body. I love Daddy’s dark skin and when he lays it upon me. As he holds my hand and lowers me into the warm, welcoming water, even as it covers my skin, I smile up at him and his reassuring, tender smile. “Thank you, Daddy,” I simply breath as I sit and he winks, drenching the cloth that will wash the tears and sweat away from the flesh he punishes and cleans and claims every day as his own.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments