Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dairy of a Slave II

"I sat and waited with anticipation for you to come home, you said you would be home at 5."

4
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I feel your hand take my chin and lift my head so our eyes meet and my pussy gets immediately soaked 

Smiling, she sat at the desk opening the gilded book of plain blank paper. Her long slim fingers dancing, as they picked up a pen. She sighed once more and set it to the paper; lush lips turning up at the corners, she began to write ...

M'LORDS PASSION

I sat and waited with anticipation for you to come home. You said you would be home at 5. I snuck a look at the clock, I see it was 5:35. I got into my position at 4:45 and by then my knees were aching and numb. I knew if I wasn't on that spot when you got home, I would be in trouble. So I sat and waited, now 5:37. I knew I should have turned the heat up; the goose bumps on my flesh had risen and my nipples were so hard they felt like icicles. I wanted to pinch them but without your permission, but I knew I couldn't. I licked my lips which were parched. I closed my eye's and pictured you walking through the door.

Your scent filled my nostrils, filling me with happiness and passion. I could feel your hand take my chin and lift my head so our eyes met and my pussy got immediately soaked; its juices coated the inside of my thighs. For I knew what great heights you always brought me to. My skin started to flush and tingle at these thoughts for I couldn't wait to please you. I shook my head and blinked, finding that I was breathing hard and my skin was flushed with desire for you.

5:45 now, and my nipples were still hard as rocks; they ached to be suckled and pinched only they way you did it. I finally heard your car in the drive; my heart started pounding so hard, my breast jiggled .

I heard your footsteps on the walk and I licked my lips once more. Your key turned in the lock; I nearly fainted as blood rushed from my head. I was soaked, aching, and my breath was coming hard. Your scent filled the room as you stood before me; clean crisp muskiness filled my nostrils. When your hand touched my chin lifting it to meet your eyes, I knew then and as I do now, you are the only one true Lord for me.

You then leaned down touching your lips to mine taking them into a deep kiss. Then you spoke with your voice that swallowed my soul.

"I see my pet has been a good girl waiting for me," you said huskily your voice filled with desire as I was for you. "She shall be greatly rewarded."

My knees are stiff and tight and as you reach down to lift me up; my skin sliding against your suit. I fall against you as they give out from under me, causing me to fall into you and puddle onto the floor.

"Ooh my pet," you said. Concern filling your eyes and voice, as you picked me up, carrying me to our bedroom laying me on the bed ever so gently. Your strong hands running over my legs and knees.

"Just how long were you sitting like that?" you asked me. I could hear you trying to control your emotions as you stared at my reddish blue knees.

"Almost a hour M'Lord," I replied to you tears stinging my eyes; for I had never heard these emotions in your voice before, and felt I had disappointed you. "But, I am fine M'Lord," I said trying to sit up.

"Lay still my pet," you ordered me. Your voice near to what I know commanding, and turned to go into our bath. I heard water running then, as tears bit my eyes thinking I had disappointed you, this day.

You came back into the room then, catching me crying, and I turned my head away from you trying to hide them. Sitting on the side of the bed, you brought your hand up to my cheek and wiped away a tear that had escaped from my eye onto your finger. Shaking your head side to side with out a word, picked me up in your strong arms, cradling me to your chest, as you walked to the bathroom to lay me in the tub.

"I am so sorry M'Lord," I cried to you. "I have let you down."

You looked at me with such passion then and spoke in the softest tone I had ever heard from you. "Not to worry my pet, all will be well soon," you stated and undressed yourself before getting into our massive jaccusi tub with me. "Just relax my pet," you continued to speak in that soft tone to me, as I swallowed my sobs feeling the heated water burning into my cold legs.

Your strong hands took my leg then and began kneading and massaging it as I lay there sighing deeply. What had hurt, was starting to feel very good then; your touch always excited me. I felt your eyes upon me as your knuckles kneaded their way up and down my calves to my feet and back again. You bent them and worked them, till they had blood was flowing thru them once more.

I looked back up into your eyes as I spoke, "Mmmm M'Lord, they feel so much better now. Shall I go and get your dinner ready now?" I asked ready was just surmounting to piling the meal I made onto a plate and serving it to you.

"No," you replied to me as your hand worked its way up my calve again. This time going higher up onto my inner thighs; your hands reached out and grabbed my hips pulling me towards you as I floated upon the water till my hips rested on your knees.

I kept my eyes on the ceiling; my breath was near to panting as you worked making my body tingle all over lulling me into a false complacency.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

Your massaging went up further to the outer lips of my heat, which no doubt was probably glistening with my juices more then water from the tub. There your flicked my now swollen clit, hard with a passing thumb, that sent electric shocks through me so hard, my head fell under the water. I sputtered up, blinking the water from my eyes only to look into your laughing ones.

"Glad to see my pet is feeling better," you said with a wink and a smile. I love your smile M'Lord it always goes to your eyes and your lips are so full and soft, when they touch me, I melt like hot butter.

"Close your eyes my pet," you said huskily to me and I obeyed for I know you will never hurt me. I felt your hands roam to my perky breasts, where you squeeze and played with them pinching my nipples till they were tight like Hershey kisses.

I felt your hands move back to my hips as you lifted me out of the water, putting my legs on your shoulders, as you spread my lips with your mouth taking my clit into your teeth. Again the electricity ran right through me, but I stayed above water this time as my body convulsed and I moaned loudly trying to rock my hips against you. You suckled and licked and sucked me till my orgasm started to waft through me, then you stopped and I whimpered in protest.

"MMMMmm my pet is so tasty tonight," you said licking your lips, as I stared at you with glazed eyes. You then brought me up to sit on your lap; I felt your rock hard cock, leaning against your stomach and you slid my slick wet pussy up and down against it

"Taste my pet."

You spoke your voice rough and I kissed you licking my juices off your lips first before kissing you deeply twirling my tongue with yours, I tasted my tart musky self. As your hand went to my ass floating me against you your other hand reached up and did my favorite thing, it pinched and tugged at my nipples hard tweaking them till I groaned aloud breaking the kiss flinging my head back.

I dug my nails into your shoulders as I clung to you, M'Lord. I felt liquid fire running through my veins at my want for you, my need for you.

"Say it," you commanded me. Then your voice back to being normal with a husky twist to it, "Say it!"

"Fuck me, M'Lord .... Pleassssse," I cried and begged for your touch. It was driving me insane; I couldn't stop trembling with my need for you inside me. The ache was becoming unbearable.

You chuckled then, and laid me in the water again. Spreading my legs, lifting my hips to drive yourself into my hot slick pussy. My head kept going under the water making me gasp for air each time I came up, but I didn’t care. I was trying keep up with your deep plunges to keep feeling your hardness inside me where the walls squeezed and I ached for more, I begged you for it, squealing with each gasp of air.

"Yessss, M'Lord. Please use me! Fuck me hard M'Lord!" my voice was husky then with lust and want.

You pulled out and turned me over, slapping my slick wet ass, as you shifted on your knees and spread my ass cheeks apart. I moaned loudly.

"YESSSSS take my ass, M'Lord. Pleeaasseee," and started to grind against your cock wanting you there

"No, my pet. Not yet," you said huskily and you grabbed the oil and lubed yourself up as well as my ass.

“My pet, I have waited all day for this," you groaned as you place you tip against my puckered star. My lust was so strong for you, that I plunge myself down upon your cock screaming with delight.

"OOOhhh, Fuck yes, M'Lord. I love your cock in my ass."

You reached around me to pinch my clit and I bucked and squealed against you as your cock pumped into me.

"Please, M'Lord. I m need to cum!" I wailed, feeling it building up fast.

"Yes, my pet," you grunted. "You may, when I do," you panted into my ear and bit my shoulder. I felt your cock growing inside me and knew it will be soon as you thrust deeper to my core.

You then slapped my ass hard, as you came, giving me the signal that I may cum as well and I exploded. My orgasms coming strong and fast as you thrust your cock into me, your hot seed shooting into my hot ass.

Spent, we lay in the tub together your arms wrapped around me and you spoke soothingly once more to me.

"Now, in the future my pet, if I am not home by 5:15 you are to get up and lay on the bed for me OK?" you said. "I don't ever want to see you in pain again. That is not pleasurable for you." You kissed my neck and nuzzled me ear. 

"Yes, M'Lord," I replied, thanking the gods that I have such a great Lord to look after me and care about me.

Published 
Written by cocopeach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments