Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dani's New Life - Chap 3

"Dani's humiliation continues"

11
3 Comments 3
13.1k Views 13.1k
9.5k words 9.5k words

Dani's New Life Ch. 03

by Lauries Husband ©


(If you haven't already, please read Dani's New Life – Part 1 and Part 2. This will make much more sense if you do…)

*

If she had noticed the food at all, Dani would have remarked on the excellent lunch she shared with her new colleagues. Alan had brought her to Locke-Ober's, a landmark restaurant and gathering place for Boston's finest. From the days of Prohibition, the place had been famous for it's long bar and the silver covered platters and pulleys that offered their 'free lunch' to the drinking patrons.

Seated at a round table in a far corner, Dani ate and drank without tasting – her attention was focused completely on her dining companions and the energy they brought to the table with their witty conversation and pointed observations about their new company and the marketing launch for the new product line.

No mention had been made of Dani's exposure the night before when she bared herself fully and completely to her luncheon companion's inquisitive eyes from the little balcony of Alan's hotel room. No one said a word about the way she looked at them, staring into their eyes, as Alan brutally fucked her from behind while they observed it all from the hot-tub deck.

The blonde, beautiful, and extremely successful lawyer sat between Paul and James Duncan. At just over six feet tall and just under 200 pounds, they looked like they could be twins. Dusty light brown hair, worn just a little to long, topped their boyishly handsome faces. The brothers spoke in the easy cadence of the West Coast, hinting at the 'surfer' background they both shared. They were, in fact, born two years apart. As the oldest, Paul took great delight in teasing his younger brother, and Dani was taking it all in from both directions.

Next to Paul, seated to her right, was Anthony (call me Tony) Renaldi. The ex-Marine seemed even larger and more imposing than Dani's first glimpse of him sitting in the hot tub. His classic Italian features made his sky-blue eyes more than attractive as Dani sat listening to the soft rhythms of his compelling voice.

On Jimmy's right sat Alan's only female manager. Sasha Lawrence, born outside of Moscow and raised in the heart of Paris, had come to Alan's attention when he was creating a product launch nearly four years ago. She was the creative director of the small company and worked extremely closely with Alan in the months preceding the new product introduction. She was no less immune to Alan's seductive influence than Dani had been only a night ago. Leaving her job and divorcing her husband to follow him, Sasha found a new world of opportunities and possibilities, both personal and professional. She sat at the lunch table, drop-dead gorgeous in a beige tailored suit that contrasted perfectly with her deep tan complexion and brought out the beautiful highlights in the sexy, short feathered haircut that framed her beautiful face.

Alan sat to Sasha's right and then between him and James, the younger of the two brothers, sat the fifth manager on the team. Chul Jeung Park (a nod of the head and a soft "CJ…please") was the quietest of the five managers, but at the same time, Dani sensed a strength in him that might rival Alan's. Mostly, throughout the meal, he seemed slightly amused by his companions' ramblings…when he wasn't staring at the newest member of the group. The third time that Dani's eyes caught his, and he held her gaze until she looked away, the dam seemed to burst inside her. Surrounded by these beautiful people…knowing that they had seen her at her most intimate and private moment…and of course, the very presence of her mentor and Master. Her sweet little pussy started to quiver and moisten and the electric light show started on the back of her eyelids. Only the strictest self-control let her get through it…almost unnoticed.

"Daniella," Alan's soft, firm voice sliced through the ambient noise around their table, "is everything alright, dear?" She looked up into his eyes – the smile behind them told her he knew that she had just climaxed silently.

"Yes…of course, Alan." All eyes were now directed towards her with extreme interest. All of them were quite familiar with the little nuances of Alan's voice. "Why do you ask?" Color flushed across Dani's cheeks and neck as she realized her mistake. "God," she thought to herself, "I haven't asked a question that stupid since first year Law School."

The timbre of Alan's voice changed completely as he sat straight up in his chair. His eyes burned into hers and Dani felt like the deer caught in the headlights. "Give me your panties, Daniella." He snapped his fingers as he held his hand out towards her.

Not obeying him never crossed the upper middle-class suburban wife's mind. She started to back her chair away from the table, excusing herself to go the ladies' room. "Sit down, slut. No one told you to get up." Alan's voice was as cold as his ice-blue eyes.

Her skin was burning as she realized she had absolutely no control over her situation…and she loved it! Her breathing was fast and shallow and her cunt was getting hot and wet. Dani sat there, looking like she was dying of embarrassment as the rest of her colleagues hunched closer around the table, not wanting to miss anything.

Alan was getting impatient. Nodding at the two brothers surrounding her, he repeated his request. At the same time, both Paul and James moved slightly around and in front of the hot, sexy Corporate Officer and Chief Legal Counsel. Hiding her from the prying eyes of other diners and the wait staff, Paul slipped his hand inside Dani's jacket and his fingers found her swollen nipple beneath the flimsy lace bra. As he rolled, pinched, and pulled on her still-tender flesh, his brother moved his long, thick fingers through the slit in her skirt. Dani gasped as James moved swiftly over the top of her stocking and found her hot, moist mound. Tracing her nether lips with his fingertip, he pushed the tiny lace triangle of her little thong into her juicy hole and then in one motion, he ripped the expensive designer panties off of the group's newest plaything.

This time, Dani's gasp was loud enough to alert the surrounding patrons and in fact, she noticed several men's heads turning towards their table as James withdrew his hand from beneath the long white cloth. Embarrassment and humiliation overwhelmed her as he let the tiny black thong hang from his fingers as he held it out to his boss. Looking around the restaurant, hoping that none of the patrons recognized her as Paul's hand stayed within the confines of her jacket, pulling and twisting the same nipple that Alan had spent the previous night abusing, Dani's heart stopped in her chest as her eyes locked on to an old familiar face.

*****************

The first year of Dani's marriage was definitely not what she had expected, not what she had been waiting for all of her life. As soon as she reappeared at work, as Mrs. Evans, her secret admirers let their thoughts and wishes be known to her – all the time. She hadn't been hit on like that since her undergraduate days in college.

At first, she tried to tell Jimmy, her husband, how her wedding ring seemed to attract the crude behavior that followed her around the office and the courthouse daily. He seemed unconcerned, amused even at her plight. Dani thought it was strange behavior from the man who almost 'dumped' her for wearing a hot outfit one night in a new club. "Relax," he told her, "they know you're married…they know you're mine."

The young, beautiful attorney bristled at her husband's remarks. "Not everyone knows you, Jimmy. And you don't own me!"

"Baby…you're right…I'm sorry." Jimmy knew he was on thin ice. While he was working the hallways of the county courthouse, passing out his business cards to the newly arrested, Dani was already getting performance bonuses that were more than he was making. "It's just that I'm so…proud…that you're my wife. That's why I want to have a party to celebrate our first anniversary."

Reluctantly, Dani agreed to her husband's plans, even honoring his request to wear a low-cut cocktail dress that night. Not aware of her own potential or Jimmy's lack thereof, Dani still wanted to make her marriage work, even if it meant feeding his ego far more than he deserved. She knew it would appear that she was little more than a hot, young trophy wife – and they both knew how far that was from the truth. Still, he was so excited about it…

He surprised her that night, introducing her to Tom Miles, his new partner. She was more than surprised. She was furious…how could he make a decision like that without talking about it with her, his wife, first? She understood immediately that he was using the party to reveal his news– knowing she wouldn't create a scene – instead of telling her like a man. Hurt and angry she disappeared immediately into the kitchen.

Before the door swung back, she heard footsteps behind her. She spun around, her eyes glaring in expectation of seeing her husband. Instead, she was face to face with his new associate. He looked…wrong…like he was hiding something. She was immediately wary…and starting to be concerned as she tracked his eyes to her décolletage. "I hope you're okay with this, Dani…can I call you Dani?" He moved a step closer and her discomfort grew. "Yeah," he said softly, "me and Jimmy…partners…share everything…fifty-fifty." He took another step closer, his arm reaching towards her.

"Mr. Miles," her voice turned to ice, "do you know who my father is?" He hesitated, his hand still extended. She saw the hesitation – his recognition. Her voice became as soft, sexy and seductive as she could make it. "Go ahead…touch me, Tommy…can I call you Tommy?" She was mocking him and she was enjoying it. She leaned towards him, knowing her breasts were almost fully exposed to him – and he could do nothing about it. The sudden surge of power through her caused her pussy to get so wet! "Touch me…and we'll see if my father has something to say about it…okay?" He pulled his hand back and she giggled. "Find a way to end your partnership with Jimmy, Tommy…or Daddy will."

She never told her husband what happened – not even when he came home a week later angry and puzzled. His partner had left before they had signed the final papers…no word, nothing at all. Hearing that, Dani excused herself to the bathroom where she relived the episode at the party and made herself cum again.

*****************

Seated at the next table, Tom Miles turned along with everyone else when they all heard the gasp come from the hot blonde. His eyes barely registered the tiny lace panty moving across the table. Four years later and he thought she was even more beautiful than the last time he saw her. And the anger and embarrassment started to build in him again. By the time she'd turned in his direction, and her eyes locked on to his in horrible recognition, for him it was as though time had never passed.

"Nice, Dani," both of them remembering their last conversation, "still the teasing little bitch, I see." Miles' voice was dripping with venom – his anger back full force. His focus was so narrow, he didn't even notice as Tony Renaldi stood and moved to his side.

Dani's initial shock turned to total self control as memories of that night flooded back. The sublime feeling of empowerment started a slow burn in her moist pussy and she realized how much she craved the pain Paul kept inflicting on her swollen nub. Riding all the sexuality that had possessed her in the last twenty hours, she smiled at Miles as she moved her pouty lips to the tall ex-surfer's. She kissed him lightly, painting his soft lips with her tongue, staring at the shocked lawyer at the next table. She broke the kiss, but stayed close to Paul, his fingers still twisting and pulling the burning flesh on the tip of her breast. Her voice was an icy wind that blew over the angry man. "I wasn't a tease then and I'm not one now, Tommy." She rubbed herself like a cat against the handsome older brother. Then her tone changed and the soft, seductive voice that she had mocked him with four years earlier returned. "You weren't man enough to take what you wanted then, Tommy…and from what I can see now…nothing's changed."

Dani turned her face away, giving herself to her new co-worker in a kiss that blistered his lips and electrified the rest of the table. Sputtering in embarrassed fury, Miles started up again. "I don't suppose Jimmy knows…what a slu…"

Before he could complete his rude remarks, Tony Renaldi moved softly against his side, holding Miles' wrist locked behind his back and finding a nerve cluster by his shoulder. Applying just the slightest pressure, the tall and powerful ex-Marine whispered in the lawyer's ear. Slowly, the two men backed away from the table and continued down a short hallway and out of sight.

Paul helped Dani back into her seat – the entire exchange having taken less than a minute. Her knees were weak and her breathing shallow as she tried to calm herself down…remembering her public image needed to remain professional. Still, that buzz deep in her core was…wonderful.

Alan watched with hidden admiration, both proud and amazed at how his newest apprentice took total control of the situation. True, he mused, the man appeared to be an idiot…but still, she worked him over like a master. Once again, he wondered how long it would be before she would start teaching him.

Dani looked up shyly, glancing around the table, trying to gauge her new colleagues' reaction to her display. What she saw in their eyes, across their faces, was unmistakable. Sex, heat and desire poured over her, drowning her in their naked lust. She couldn't help herself; she turned to her mentor and her eyes flashed in triumph. This time, he let her get away with the impertinence. He acknowledged her victory with a discreet smile and nod for a job well done. By this time, Tony had returned to the table, though Miles was nowhere to be seen.

Alan took the tiny black lace garment in his hand and held it close to his face. Dani blushed deep red as he inhaled deeply and then reluctantly let the aromatic breath go. He tossed the moist and crumpled garment to the gallant ex-Marine. "I believe these are now yours, Mr. Renaldi," Alan smiled warmly across the table. "For your excellent response time and your obvious regard for our little slut's reputation…"

"That's right, Chief," Tony sat up straight and saluted Alan, "nobody calls our slut a slut but us!" Laughter circled the table, but little electric bolts shot through Dani's liquid center. She looked at the darkly handsome Italian and wondered if her champion would be the first of the five managers to claim his reward. His ice blue eyes caught hers staring, holding her until she had to look away. He took the scrap of lace and held it close, inhaling her musky scent. Putting them in his pocket, Tony waved his arm expansively across the table. Smiling at his co-workers, he promised to leave them a little bit of her when he was through introducing her 'to the wonderful world of sales.'

Alan announced that it was time to head back to the hotel for the final session of the conference. As much as Dani was taken by the erotic air surrounding Alan's staff, she was anxious to see them as professionals at work. She knew she could learn a great deal by paying close attention – lessons that would serve her well in the times ahead.

As they left the restaurant to walk the few blocks back to the hotel, Tony fell in step with the beautiful, blonde corporate attorney. "I just wanted you to know, Counselor…" his voice was soft yet firm, "I let your friend know that…if I ever found out that your husband heard anything from him…he would probably regret it…a lot." Dani looked at him again, realizing his strength and his imposing presence was magnified up close. Suddenly, the thought of waiting through the afternoon for him was too much for her to bear.

As they walked slightly behind the rest of the group, Dani managed to get close enough to Tony to make her whispers audible. "You were so great back there," she cooed into his ear, "I can't wait to thank you, Tony." To make sure there was no mistaking her intent, the sexy blonde let her hand slide smoothly over the front of his trousers, feeling the heat of his meat so close to her fingers. When she paused for a quick squeeze, his thick shaft jumped against her palm. "I want you to make me your slut, Tony."

The suburban wife and professional just couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth, each one causing another drop of moisture to swell the walls of her hot, needy pussy. Every step they took towards the hotel caused Dani to fall deeper and deeper into the swirling mist of lust that she had been moving in since the night before. She looked up at the tall, handsome man and saw the desire in his eyes…she thought she had him in her hot little hand.

Tony looked away from the stunningly hot blonde at his side. "Christ," he thought to himself, "Alan's really done it this time!" When that asshole at the restaurant started to cause a scene, it had been so easy to walk him away and return as a hero. He'd watched his good friend Paul keep his hand inside her jacket, moving all over her tits when he'd returned. And then, goddamn it, the smell of her little lace thong…pure sex – and he wanted some real bad. But…Alan had briefed them all on her and he knew she would probably enjoy his next move even more than the sex she was expecting. And he might even score a few points with the boss.

Putting his long arm around her waist, the dark-haired man walked her through the rest of the group until they were side by side with the young attorney's new mentor. "Alan, this one is priceless," the ex-Marine grinned widely. The handsome, well-dressed man regarded his sales manager with amusement. Waiting until his colleagues were gathered around them, Tony turned Dani around to face the group. "Just like you predicted…" Dani felt her face flush a bright red as she was scrutinized by the group. "She tried to seduce me…" he turned and looked Dani right in her wide-open eyes, "asked me to make her…" His pause just killed the hot blonde – she felt so totally exposed, as naked as when she awoke that morning. Tony grinned again, flashing his bright white smile. "She asked me to make her my slut, boss."

Standing in the bright sunlight in downtown Boston, surrounded by a highly-paid and very successful group of young executives, the young and highly-regarded corporate officer and Chief Counsel, soon to be extremely wealthy and (she admitted to herself) finally divorced, shook and trembled as another climax overtook her hot, hormonal body. Struggling to keep her eyes open, she glanced around furtively, catching their various expressions as she stood, surrounded by Alan and the five managers. Hidden from view, yet in plain sight, Dani felt totally humiliated and yet reeked of unrequited lust and base animal sexual attraction for Alan and each and every one of his gorgeous, sexy staff.

"Daniella," Alan's distinctive voice was soft but it cut through the ambient noise of the busy surrounding pedestrians, "I believe I've already told you…you are the Sales Slut. Seducing any of these fine young people is only a waste of your time and energy. Darling…you already belong to them." Alan spread his arms wide to encompass his five staffers. "Why don't you show them what I mean, slut." He drew the four men and one beautiful woman closer together around the stunning young lawyer. His voice grew softer, but it seemed even more powerful. "Open your skirt, Daniella…show them your sex…spread your lips, darling girl…"   Dani was beside herself, drowning in the erotic heat waves emanating from her liquid core. Her eyes looked around quickly, over their heads…she just knew that someone in a nearby window could see her pull her skirt open and then start to touch herself, put her finger into her hot, slick pussy…make herself cum on the street like a common whore. She could hardly breathe, her excitement was suffocating her.

At the exact moment that she squeezed her eyes shut and lost herself in the electric climax, Alan turned towards their destination and started walking. The others silently joined him and within seconds, they left their colleague alone on the busy sidewalk.

Dani opened her eyes and froze. Strangers surrounded her, licking their lips and making all kinds of comments about the hot little blonde and her naked pussy. It seemed like time stood still as Dani fought another climax brought on by her totally lewd exposure to all these strangers. She felt like she was moving through molasses as she removed her hands from her smooth-shaven mound, let her skirt come back together and start moving to catch up with her colleagues.

Amazingly, not one of them, including Alan, said a word to her about it until later on that evening. And then, it was only Sasha who brought her back to that watershed moment of total humiliation. And the gorgeous Russian woman with the highly erotic French accent merely told her "it's never good to close your eyes…all the way."

The afternoon session of the Sales Conference gave Dani a tremendous view into the inner workings of high level sales and marketing. Alan was brilliant as he brought the new product and the launch alive for his sales and marketing teams. She watched random eyes in the audience, all locked on her mentor and Master. She found herself excited that such a powerful man was interested in her. And at the same time, that seemed to decide for her that her life, wherever it might lead, would no longer…could no longer…include Jimmy. Wanting to make a positive move forward, Dani wandered off behind the stage and called her personal lawyer on her cell.

It took only five minutes to make the basic arrangements and twenty more to cover the little details and her lawyer promised to have papers drawn up for Dani's review first thing in the morning. With no children and nothing but personal property, it was easy to simplify everything and Dani was being very generous, paying a year's rent on the apartment and paying the balance "they" owed on his car. When she talked to him on her return, she knew he would sign the papers and just walk away.

The soon-to-be-single attorney returned to her spot on the side of the stage as Alan started to wrap up the conference. Having whipped the sales force into a furor with the new product, he then outlined a new marketing campaign based on vertical markets and distributor partners. He quickly announced which area and office teams were going to concentrate on which principle market spaces. Then, quieting all the rustling in the hall, he lowered the lights and started a multi-media presentation to introduce his five 'new' managers to their new teams.

Dani watched the slideshow mini-biographies along with the rest of the people. Her interest in the material, though, was far different than theirs. They were searching for insights into their new bosses. She was looking for clues about high-stress and exciting situations, already knowing this particular group equates sex with success. By the end of the presentation, Dani was shivering in anticipation of how they might choose to use her that night.

When Alan addressed the crowd for the last time, he announced that his staff would be available for the next hour - in the bar – to the delight of everyone in the room. They all walked off-stage to where Dani was waiting and surrounded her in a loose, open circle. Looking around, the Corporate Counsel didn't see anyone familiar – no one she recognized from work, anyway. Only a few stage-hands and electricians were nearby. Her skin started to vibrate as she stood under their gaze. Her breathing was getting faster and shallower as they all stood there and stared at her with their naked hunger and all the lust that accompanies big money and power.

Knowing what she should do, Dani started to slide to her knees, to publicly acknowledge her relationship to Alan and the rest. As she began to move, Alan nodded to CJ, the tall, thin, imposing Korean who was standing closest to her. Wordlessly, he slid one hand under her arm and brought the beautiful blonde back to her feet. He stared at her, his dark glaring eyes boring into hers, pouring his desire into her. Then he nodded his head, just slightly. She found his voice oddly soft, but with a rock-solid core behind it. "That's not necessary now," he looked around the backstage area, "we understand you are smart enough to know your situation."

The backhanded compliment was enough to make her flush bright red. Her embarrassment and humiliation were beginning already and she could hardly wait any longer. Strangely, in the last few hours since lunch, she found herself wishing that someone's fingers were twisting and pulling her super-sensitive nipples – that burning sensation had come to represent her true status towards Alan and the group of managers. In her head she called them the 'Gang of Five' and it almost made her giggle. Almost.

"My boss is a very tricky man, huh?" The soft question did not require an answer. "Keeping you to himself for an hour while we meet our new people." He looked over at his boss. "Nicely done, Alan, but I can't wait a whole hour without something." Alan nodded almost imperceptibly and the tall, handsome Korean turned back to the trembling blonde. The other four managers started to close around her, but CJ held them off, keeping her partially visible to anyone walking around that side of the back of the stage. Dani scanned the area quickly, again seeing only a few workmen who were not paying any attention to them.

His voice was soft, yet forceful enough to carry across the empty area. "My friend Tony is carrying your torn panties in his pocket, isn't he?"

The blue-eyed ex-Marine pulled the torn black lace out of his pocket with a smile and held them over his proud Roman nose. "Got 'em right here, my friend," he inhaled loudly and deeply, "a little bit of heaven."

CJ smiled as he turned his face back to Dani.

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

He thought momentarily about the beautiful lawyer in front of him. "Fuck me," he thought to himself, "a Corporate Officer. Alan said there were gonna be some hot times ahead." The smile had Dani starting to breathe faster again, her pulse rate starting to rise as well. "Take of your jacket, slut," his voice was just a little louder this time – loud enough to guarantee that the workmen heard every word, "I want your bra."

Dani's skin was vibrating and alternating between goose bumps and hot flushes of deep red. She was totally on fire. She looked at him, a tall, slim, extremely handsome man whose whole being projected power and dark desires. Unconsciously, her fingers moved to the buttons on her jacket and opened herself to him. She slipped the jacket off her shoulders and down her arms until it was clear. CJ asked Sasha to hold on to it and as she moved towards Dani, she opened a clear view for the workmen still remaining. They made no attempt to silence their comments about what they were seeing.

Dani was well on her way to what would have been another simply amazing 'no-touch' climax. Then Sasha touched her. She took Dani's jacket and folded it over her left arm. Before moving away, the exotic European beauty winked at her compatriots and pressed her lips against Dani's. As she moved her tongue into Dani's receptive and willing mouth, her right hand moved under the sheer black lace of the little bra covering Dani's perfect 34B's and she found the rubbery pink tip just waiting to be rolled and squeezed. Dani was instantly drawn to the beauty kissing and fondling her and was moaning into her mouth until CJ told Sasha it was enough.

The young lawyer was on shaky legs as the Russian moved away. As she reached around to her back to find the clasp, she half-turned to the right and saw the workmen had moved closer, pleased that they were watching and paying much more attention to her now. Still twisting, she moved back and glanced towards the left and she froze for the longest second of her life. Walking towards them, calling out Alan's name, was the administrative assistant to the CEO's secretary. The same very bright and beautiful twenty-three year old cousin of Dani's boss, the company Chairman, who had produced this conference for Alan and his staff, was also the same girl that the Chairman had asked Dani to 'take under her wing' and show her the ropes of big business. Needless to say, they were well acquainted.

In that second, Dani placed all of her trust in Alan. He had to know, she decided, that this was a possibility and he wouldn't have let her be exposed like this if it could become a real problem. She pinched the clasp open, knowing that Tami, her young friend, would recognize her soon. She turned back towards CJ and stood straight, letting the straps slide down her arms and the lace cups fall forward, revealing her Perfect 10 breasts to everyone backstage. It was the workmen's voices that made Tami shift her focus from the Sales Director to the woman partially hidden by the new managers.

When she was close enough to see, the young woman gasped out loud. "Oh my God! Dani… what are you doing?" What she was doing, in fact, was moving into CJ's long, powerful arms and handing him her bra. When Tami called out her name, Dani melted in embarrassment and shame. To be seen by her own protégé as little better than a common whore was unbelievable. To know that the girl could end her career with one word to her cousin was excruciating. But when Dani, her new best friend simply ignored her and moved into the hottest topless clinch Tami had ever seen (outside of internet porn), she turned back to Alan.

The suave and sophisticated older man simply smiled at the very pretty young woman. He put his hands atop her shoulders and turned her gently back towards the broken circle. She watched in wide-eyed wonder as her own private hero sank slowly to her knees before the tall, gorgeous Asian man and slipped his hard cock out of his pants and between her Harvard-educated lips.

Alan leaned forward and whispered into Tami's ear. "Watch her closely, little one." The adorable 'girl next door' redhead with the Playboy-centerfold body was shivering as she watched her cousin's lawyer and the Chief Corporate Counsel on her knees, sucking a long, thick cock like a whore down on the docks. "You can learn a great deal from her. She may become a woman of great power some day." Tami couldn't begin to reply. Dani had put CJ's erect organ back into his pants and carefully zipped him up. Staying on her knees, she moved to the Italian ex-Marine, taking his manhood out of his pants and displaying him to the surrounding audience.

They had all seen him…seen it…before. So it was only Dani and Tami who gasped in shock and awe as what looked like a long, pink piece of Italian sausage fell into her hands. Dani had never seen a specimen quite like this and her initial reaction was a sudden rush and then a total buzz as she thought how it would feel when he got fully hard and stuffed it all the way up her tiny pussy hole. God, it was gonna hurt so good! She managed to stretch her lips wide enough to take the first few inches of his uncut cock into her mouth. She thrilled to the feeling she got when she slipped her tongue into the flap of his foreskin and licked around his plum-sized cock head. Her pulse was starting to race out of control as Dani envisioned the delicious pain he would cause her, fucking her little cunt and then later, splitting her in two as he filled her backside with his man-meat. The cosmic lightshow started again, fireworks exploding on the back of her eyelids.

The next thing the young lawyer was aware of was the strong hands and arms of James and Paul as they helped her to her feet. Alan was telling Tami that the managers had to leave and get over to the hotel bar to meet with their new teams. Sasha handed Dani's jacket to Alan as she walked away with her four male companions. Dani looked around and saw any protection she might have had from prying eyes was now gone. She stood before her mentor and her protégé, naked and exposed from the waist up.

Alan stood behind the young girl, pressed tightly against her. He moved his hard cock against her ass and lightly teased her nipple as he continued whispering in her ear. "Is there something you would like to know? Something you would like to see her do?"

Tami just couldn't believe what was happening. The way Alan was touching her was sooo inappropriate…and sooo hot!!! The woman her cousin respected more than any other was standing half-naked in front of her…in public! It was all getting into it and her breathing was getting fast. "Will she do anything I tell her?"

Alan laughed gently in reply. "No, but she will do anything I tell her to." Tami looked around for a minute and then whispered back in Alan's ear. When he smiled and nodded his head, Tami thought she would pass out! Instead, she moved gracefully out of his arms and walked over to one of the electricians who had been slowly inching closer to the action. Tami was 5'7" in her three-inch heels and he was only a couple inches taller in his work boots. She laid her pale, lightly freckled hand across the coal-black skin of his forearm, drawing him close so she would whisper in his ear.

He smiled at her and looked around. Except for two of his co-workers, they were alone for the moment. He nodded and slowly stripped off his white T-shirt. He looked over at Alan as they moved back towards Dani and he saw the well-dressed man smile and nod. Alan was curious to see what Tami had in mind, hoping to find out something about her character – something he might be able to use at another time.

But right now, what he was seeing just turned him on something fierce. Visually stimulating, highly erotic, and psychologically wrong on so many different levels, Alan decided immediately to add Tami to his permanent retinue.

When the young man took his shirt off, Alan and the two young women knew they were all in the presence of someone very special. If Michelangelo's David had more of a six-pack physique they might have been somewhat identical. And if the statue had been blessed with a cock twice its actual size, the resemblance would have been even stronger. As it was, the contrast of his ebony flesh to Tami's pale, freckled skin was almost more than enough. Coupled with the contrast of his long black snake resting on Dani's pink pillowy lips, it was getting to be too much. Then Alan pulled himself back from the details to take in the whole scene.

The electrician had unbuttoned Tami's blouse and pushed her bra up over her firm, high breasts. The two of them were soul-kissing each other so hard their lips would be tender for days. And while they were making out and feeling each other, his long black fingers all over her pale tits and her light pink nipples, Dani was crouched down in front of them, gently massaging his heavy balls while his thick purple-black prick slid back and forth over her lips and tongue and into the back of her throat.

It had been years since the first and only time (until now) that Tami had kissed a black man. Her freshman year at college, after too many beers at a fraternity mixer, she had been introduced to the 'star' of the Alpha Omega house. He was a tall, lanky sophomore, the starting point guard on the school's nationally-ranked basketball team. And he was sooo dreamy! Only minutes after exchanging greetings, he was escorting her up to his room to show her his trophy. And only seconds after they entered his room and he locked the door, they were kissing passionately on his bed.

"Why did I ever listen to Mom and Dad?" she asked herself. "Why did they keep me from dating black guys in high school?" Tami had never been kissed like he was kissing her. His thick dark lips were all over hers and his long tongue was exploring her mouth in ways she had never experienced before. When his hand moved under her top and started feeling her breasts, she was shocked and yet totally excited that someone would do that to her without asking first. She knew he was the first real man that she had ever been with and it made her young virgin pussy pulsate in excitement. Totally into their kiss, Tami let her hand slide onto his lap and encountered his real trophy under his loose-fitting slacks. She was trying to convince herself that it was not real…not possible…what she was feeling with her tiny fingertips when to her great regret, the last can of beer that Tami drank worked its way through her system. She pulled away from the best kiss ever and told him she had to pee – immediately. He sighed deeply and stood up, taking the incredibly cute little redhead to the closest bathroom. But by the time she finished and came back out into the hallway, a little blonde sorority slut had taken his very large hands and stuck them inside her halter top. As Tami walked around them, he gave her a rueful smile and murmured something like "maybe later?" as she went down the stairs.

Later that night and in the months and years that followed, Tami remembered the kissing. It was the best make-out session, of any length, that she'd ever had. She had climaxed hundreds of times remembering his lips on hers and his hands feeling her up. She'd told herself it was a good thing they had stopped – he was much too big and he would have hurt her. At least that's what she told herself; but she always got hot remembering their kiss.

Now, backstage in a hotel ballroom, Tami was experiencing the déjà vu thrill of her college make-out session. But this was so much better! The young man was a great kisser and his hands were like magic as he caressed her breasts, his fingers teasing her swollen nipples beneath her empty bra. And best of all, she was getting the passionate rewards of all the dirty work that Dani was doing. Tami thought about that for a minute as she sucked the electrician's tongue deep into her mouth. The only time she really enjoyed giving head was when she dated a boy her senior year. She found him to be charming and funny but very shy romantically and sexually. After their third or fourth date, she asked him why he hadn't made a pass at her yet. They were alone in his room at the fraternity house and he knew his roommate wasn't coming back for hours.

He locked the door and then sat down next to her on his bed. Looking down at the floor, he very quietly told her about his problem…he was smaller than average, he said, and he didn't want to disappoint her. Tami flushed with excitement when he told her this – it was a new feeling for her and she decided quickly that she liked it. She felt…superior…or better yet…she felt dominant and the moment she named it for herself, she started to get chills throughout her body. "Show me," she'd said her voice almost harsh with her lust. It had been a while since she'd seen or touched a real, live cock and now she was anxious to begin playing a new game.

She slid back on the bed, propped up on her elbows resting on the mattress behind her and her legs slightly spread. Her breathing was fast and furious and it made it hard to speak. Dressed like almost every other co-ed in a white tank top and washed-out blue denim miniskirt, she knew her swelling nipples would push their way against her top and a small dark wet patch was probably starting to show on her little white cotton bikini panties. He was moving in slow motion and she kept after him to hurry. When he finally revealed his boy-sized penis, Tami just looked up at him and smiled. "It looks perfect to me," she said. As she continued to gaze at him, the three inch organ started to thicken a little and grew to a full four and a half inches of hard little cock. Tami knew immediately that he would be the perfect man to get rid of her unwanted virginity without the trauma and pain she associated with that act.

Their eyes met and she knew that if she wanted, she could own this boy. And she decided right then that he would be the perfect partner for her senior year. And she started the process immediately, pulling her halter to the side and showing him her milky white orbs with the perfect light pink nipples.

"Do you like these, baby?" Her voice was in total contrast to her looks. It was smoke and whiskey and memories of rough sex and it turned the boy on like nothing before ever had. All he could do was nod. "What?" she asked him. "Did you say something?"

"Err…uhnnn…I said yes, Tami." His mouth so dry and his voice was so cracked it was hard to hear him, let alone understand him.

She drew her knees up and apart, pulling her skirt up to her waist and giggled as she watched his eyes track right to her exposed panties. It was so hard to keep her eyes open but she just had to see his next reaction. It looked like he stopped breathing when her fingers found the wet gusset of her panties and pulled the cotton to one side. She saw his eyes bug out and then a drop of pre-cum forming at the tip of his cute little cock. "And this, baby? You like this, too?" She kept the same timbre in her voice, knowing how it was making him feel. "Show me how much you like my pussy."

He dropped to his knees and stuck his tongue directly into her hot little hole, his lips on hers like he was French-kissing her cunt. Before she allowed herself to climax, she pulled him up and leaned forward, her long, curly red hair covering his hot little cock. With her left hand, she cupped his almost hairless scrotum and she gripped his shaft in her right hand between her thumb and forefinger. The boy moaned as she slid her moist, puffy lips over the little circumcised erection. She took her fingers away and moved her lips to the light patch of hair surrounding his dick. Perfect, she thought to herself. He was all the way in and still not to the back of her throat. She used her tongue to lick his balls and she shook as his knees buckled.

She had no idea where the words came from that fell out of her mouth in the next few minutes. But everything came together for them both in the most symbiotic way.

"I come with a strict set of rules," she whispered in the same smoky voice. Her luxurious hair framed her girl-next-door, Miss Anywhere, USA face as her sparkling green eyes pierced his. "Are you interested, baby?" He looked back at the goddess before him and knew he would do anything she asked. He nodded – he couldn't trust himself to speak. She smiled back at him, positive now that she was in total control. And once again, that realization started vibrating electric waves emanating from her clit and flowing to all parts of her body.

"Do you love me, baby?" He nodded yes. She took his balls back in her hand and started to squeeze them. "I don't love you. But I want you, honey…for our senior year." She scraped her fingernail along the underside of his hard penis. "Okay so far?" Again he nodded back.

She looked deeply into his eyes, surprising herself again as her mouth opened. "Show me it's okay, little boy…" she almost climaxed right then when she felt his cock react to her demeaning insult. She let him go and rolled on her back, lifting her firm ass off the mattress and sliding her tiny white panties down her legs and off her feet. Then the gorgeous redheaded coed separated her legs by pulling back and out on the onsides of her knees. She could hardly get the words out of her dry mouth. "Kiss my ass and show me it's okay." He dropped immediately to his knees once more and moved his face between her rounded cheeks. He spread her even wider as he put his lips on her anus and kissed her there.

"That's not the kiss of a boy who loves me, is it?" Her voice was almost unrecognizable. "French my asshole," she hissed at him, "lick me clean – show me how much you love me." When she felt his tongue push against her little pucker, she pushed the muscular ring out and opened herself up for him. When the boy realized his tongue was up the ass of the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen, he's dick started to jump. Tami sensed something and pushed his head away.

"That was better, baby. But you will practice that on me a lot, right?" He blushed and nodded. "Good," she said her tone back to the smoky sexuality of earlier, "now here it is and I'll only say it once…and baby, it's all or nothing at all."

"You will fuck me exactly twice…now and the night before graduation. Neither time will you be allowed to cum in my pussy. You will be taking my virginity; I want you to know that." He nodded.

"Between now and then," she continued, "you will be my escort when I need a date and you will be my own personal sex-toy when I want to cum." He nodded again.

"You will be my boyfriend in public and my little cock-slave when we are alone." Tami's heart was pounding so loud she though he would hear it. She didn't wait for his nod; she grabbed his head and pulled it back to her ass. She groaned as his tongue gave her his answer.

"And last, little boy…you must understand…" It felt like his tongue was dancing up her rectum, "understand and accept…this is all about me…my satisfaction…not yours. Whatever pleasure I might give you is a gift…not ever to be expected. Understand, little boy?" She heard him groan as his tongue went wild inside her.

"Stand up, baby." She drew his head away and let her heels down to find the mattress. He stood and she brought him close. She looked at his hard, smooth little weapon and again thought how perfect this all was. She slid her lips over his member and covered him in her saliva.

She let him go and positioned him between her legs, his erection pointed right at her slit. Before she could think any more about it, Tami held his cock at the entrance to her pristine pussy with one hand and wrapped the other around his hips, pulling him into her with one quick thrust. She cried out, the sharpness of the violation surprising her. But it faded quickly and she felt her vaginal walls start to open, to accept the intruder. Even his little boy-cock was thicker than the fingers that had explored her previously and she loved the way it felt when he started moving inside her. She moaned at the prospect of letting a real man's cock all up in her and felt sorry for the boy in her now – he thought the moan was for him.

Before he could cum, Tami pushed him out of her tender cunt and brought him to her face. She stuck her finger in her mouth and withdrew it slowly, letting a string of saliva connect it to her lip. She watched his wide-open eyes track her finger as she moved it between his legs, but then they snapped shut when she pushed the stiff wet digit into his asshole.

"Thanks, lover…that was great." With her free hand she gripped tightly around his sac until his eyes opened in a silent scream. "We're good, right?" She smiled as he nodded, wide-eyed again and open mouthed. "Lovely," she mumbled as she took his entire package into her hot, sucking mouth. Rising up just as suddenly, she kissed him as hard as she could and then backed off a couple of inches. "This may be the only time you will ever cum inside me, baby." The hiss was back in her voice. "Your choice – I can give you a nice little blowjob…or I can blow your mind instead." Tami licked her lips while she watched his eyes.

Silently, he took her hand and brought the finger from his ass to his mouth. When he started to suck it between his lips, the hot little co-ed almost came again. When he put it back against his sphincter and with one brutal thrust shoved it up his own ass, the light show started on her eyelids – she didn't understand how she could see enough to swallow his genitals, but she managed just fine. She watched the cosmic lights exploding across her universe as her new cock-slave provided the audio background. His moans and groans were almost constant as she worked his cock and balls hard and fast. She felt no need to be particularly gentle or even careful as she used tongue, lips, teeth, and nails to pleasure him beyond reason. His constant drone was altered only when he felt her teeth biting or scraping his cock, her sharp polished fingernails clawing his scrotum or her incredibly strong tongue using his balls for batting practice.

When he realized that she was fucking his ass to the same rhythm that she used to suck his cock, he lost all control and let loose spurt after spurt of his creamy cum down Tami's throat. She thought he was delicious and even more, she was pleased that he took her finger and sucked it clean for her again. It was only right. And it was a fabulous senior year!

But right now, Tami was really into making out with the young black electrician. The more Dani worked his cock and balls, the more intense his kissing became – the delectable redhead was being overwhelmed. She pulled her lips away and glared at her would-be hero and mentor. Her voice was strained and her words came out in a whispered hiss. "Finish him now, Dani…I can't take anymore. Finish him and then you can finish me."

Alan almost laughed out loud hearing the young girl's plea for satisfaction. She had so much to learn, he thought to himself…but it might be fun…if Dani would do it with him. He smiled to himself, realizing how smart the unconscious was; it looked like he'd already decided about Dani's future.

He watched the blonde beauty bobbing her head up and down over the young man's hard cock. She was blowing him expertly, Alan observed, but he wanted to move on – he had his own needs that couldn't wait much longer. He snapped his fingers, drawing Dani's eyes immediately to his. He noticed the glare behind her lusty eyes, pleased that she'd felt the unspoken insult. "Finish him, slut, and be quick about it."

Dani's eyes flashed again – she was not the kind of person other people snapped their fingers at - but she played her role to perfection; the exquisite young lawyer took the thick black prick all the way down her throat and started swallowing all around the licorice shaft. His kisses got hotter and his hands got stronger. In seconds, Tami was groaning from the pressure on her breasts. And when Dani cradled his big, heavy balls in her hand and then used all five fingernails to scratch him, Tami almost screamed when his fingers pulled and pinched her pale pink nipple. Within seconds, the young man blew his very large load down the most beautiful throat his cock would ever get lucky enough to see. As Dani finished him, much more gently now, Alan walked over to her and lifted her to her feet. The electrician finished kissing the redhead and turned to the blonde. He started to thank her when Dani threw herself into his arms and kissed him the way he'd been kissing Tami. When she'd had enough, she gently let him go, moving his large, strong hands over her naked breasts before turning away and taking her jacket from Alan.

The stunned young black man seemed to disappear with the other workers and it was just the three of them left standing backstage. Only now, it was Tami who was half naked, standing before Alan and Dani, very confused and still very turned on. She had been expecting the beautiful blonde to finish her as well. It was something she had been fantasizing about for months – ever since her cousin first introduced them. But it seemed like Alan was going to get in her way.

"Get dressed, young lady," Alan could barely keep the humor out of his voice, "you never know who might see you back here."

"But Alan, I still haven't…"

He cut her off immediately – she thought she saw lightning in his eyes when he spoke. "Tami, I believe I told you to do something. If you want to see how your cousin's business really works," his voice became almost seductive – Tami didn't notice but Dani certainly did, "if you want me to tell him that I want you as my new assistant," Tami almost fainted when she heard that, "then you must learn immediately to do exactly what I tell you."

Tami was overwhelmed again and in a flurry got herself covered and put back together. She tried to ask every question that came to mind, but Dani quieted her and calmed her down enough to listen and pay attention. "Just come back to the hotel room with us, Tami…we will talk there." She put her arms around the younger girl and kissed her softly on the lips.

Tami moaned as Dani backed off. "I've wanted to do that since the day we met," the adorable redhead whispered. Dani smiled warmly and told her again that they should all return. With their belongings all collected, the three made their way back to Alan's room.
Published 
Written by LauriesHusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments