Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dani's New Life - Chap 7

"Dani, Tami and Alan party after humiliating the waiter"

9
1 Comment 1
10.9k Views 10.9k
6.3k words 6.3k words
Dani's New Life Ch. 07

by Lauries Husband ©

(If you haven't already, please read Dani's New Life -- Parts 1, 2, 3, 4a, 4b, 5, and 6. This will make much more sense if you do...)

*

The beautiful, blonde lawyer was floating somewhere above her used and abused body. It was a useful trick that she had begun perfecting several nights before during the cocktail party for her father's highly secretive "lawyers only" fraternity. That first time, she'd realized afterward, it was a combination of her highly aroused condition in general and the sudden shock and complete humiliation of finding her father watching her act the half-naked slut in front of his friends and colleagues that sent her consciousness aloft. When the oddness passed, she found she quite liked the unique perspective it offered along with a brief respite from the pain inflicted on her abused body.

Daniella Evans, one of the brightest stars in the Harvard Law and Wall Street galaxy, married (but soon to end that part of her life) and only months away from the product launch that would make her financially set for the rest of her life, looked down at herself and her companions. She sighed and her phantom flesh sizzled as she let the rapture from her perfect Girl Next Door centerfold body bathe her soul.

If someone had told her she would ever...EVER...allow herself to be put into the position she was in now she would have simply stopped speaking to someone who could be that terribly wrong. Yet there she was. Go figure.

The Corporate Counsel and Vice-President of one of the most successful software companies in the world was laying on her back on the mattress in the hotel room of a man she'd met only a few days earlier. As it turned out, they were colleagues who hadn't met before but were scheduled to be working very closely together over the coming year as their company's new product was rolled out both in the US and to the international marked at the same time. Alan Jacobs was hired as the new Sales Director specifically because of this launch and was expected to be voted on to the Board as soon as he made huge piles of money for all the executives with large stock option accounts. It was expected because he was that good. What made him that good was also the foundation of the dominant personality that attracted the beautiful blonde lawyer to him immediately...and completely.

Alan had known for a long time that Daniella Evans was an extraordinary young woman. He was a business associate of her father before long he started specializing in software marketing. After their second or third meeting, the older, successful attorney recognized the younger man's natural dominance and invited the handsome, single, Marketing Director to his home for dinner. The young girl had joined in the conversation at the dining room table and held her own against the three adults until it was time for her to finish her homework before bed. She left pleasantly and graciously further impressing their dinner guest.

Hours later, laying spent on the king-size bed in the master bedroom, Alan Jacobs was kissing and fondling the beautiful, naked MILF, Theresa Spinetti. First his beautiful hostess for drinks and dinner and after her daughter left them, Dani's mother became his submissive slut for the rest of the evening. She was glowing with après-orgasm joy and the wonderfully painful throbbing was a gift she would accept any time he wanted a return invitation.

Her handsome, silver-haired husband, thought by some to be the lawyer to many New England Mob clients and companies, was enjoying himself equally as he licked the juices from the softening but still thick and dominating cock that just fucked his wife until it was perfectly clean. After Alan then told the lawyer to move his sharp tongue into his asshole, he announced to the proud parents of the very bright girl at dinner that someday he would be together with her. He wasn't sure how, exactly, but he knew it would be meaningful. Dani's mother came again when she heard him say that one day he would fuck her daughter until she screamed for mercy. That day was coming fast.

Floating in her own personal bliss, Dani looked down to see what her Master was doing to her captive body. The vision was almost enough to make the new Corporate Whore climax again.

Alan had placed her on her back, perpendicular to the long side of the bed. She was arranged in such a way as her head was hanging off the mattress and her tight, firm ass pointed towards the middle. He had instructed Tami, his newest staffer -- in training to be his newest little girl -- to collect and bring several bunches of soft red rope cut in various lengths from his closet. Using an ancient Japanese erotic bondage technique known as Shibari, Alan coiled the red ropes around Dani's firm, round breasts and then around her elbows to hold her arms tight against her body. With Tami's help, he bound her knees together before bringing her legs straight back and tying her ankles to a circle of red rope around her throat. Pulling her torso down, Alan could bend the beautiful blonde almost in half at her waist. This left her cunt very close to resting on her chin -- in fact, it put all three of Dani's fuck holes in very close proximity.

Standing at the side of the bed, Alan had Tami guide his hard, thick erection first between Dani's sweet lips. Her hanging head aligned her mouth and esophagus perfectly and the Master was able to slide his cock smoothly down her throat until his balls smacked her face. He pulled back and Tami re-gripped his shaft, this time pushing him into the lawyer's tiny pink vaginal opening. The twenty-three year-old redhead with the Playmate body was amazed that her new boss' big, thick prick was able to penetrate her mentor's tiny, pink cunt with such ease. Once again he pulled back after a single stroke until his thick, dark, plum-shaped cockhead popped out of his slave's pussy. This time he didn't wait for the redhead's tiny hand.

The iconic, dominant Sales Director pressed the head of his dick directly into Dani's dusky pink ringed muscle and with no hesitation at all, he fucked his thick meat into her ass as far as he could...until his swollen sac slapped against her bare naked mound and puffy pussy lips. Dani remembered hearing a scream, but she wasn't sure who it came from. All she knew was that Alan filling her shit-hole sent her consciousness directly out of her body until she was resting several feet above herself. Only then could she take the full pleasure and enjoyment of Tami using Alan's cock and her hands to fuck Dani's three holes in turn, over and over again. And as she enjoyed the ravishment and defiling of her body by both her mentor and her protégé, she thought about what had happened earlier in the afternoon.

*******

After Juwan left, a hot Mexican waiter wandered into the suite and put on a real "boys' town" sex show with Rosalie, the outrageously hot Puerto Rican teenage room maid. Dani and Tami, her protégé and new personal slut-in-training, were used to keep Alan, James and the Sales Managers hard and wet while they all waited to fuck the little eighteen year-old Latina angel. Cocks of all shapes, colors and sizes moved from her mouth to cunt to ass and back to her mouth again for what seemed like hours. All three of Dani's holes were red and raw -- Juwan's earlier damage forgotten as they all took her deep down her throat. As their compensation/slut, Dani felt compelled to give them her best regardless of her own discomfort.

Tami, on the other hand, was the lucky recipient of soft stroking hands and tender, pliable fingers kneading and pulling the pale, freckled flesh all over her fantastic twenty-three year-old body. Lips and tongues trailed over her naked, tingling skin shooting bolts of electric sexual energy deep into her core. She was giving the thirty-something Sales Managers the college girlfriend sexy make-out experience and she was about ready to boil over the top. If it wasn't for the vague, distant fire somewhere between her thighs that kept flaming clearer and brighter, she would have been happy to keep making out with the group as long as they wanted her.

The finale came when Rosalie's fiancé returned with an engagement ring for his sweet bride-to-be. He was let into the suite as Dani was lubricating Tony Renaldi's thick, meaty fuck-pole with her pretty pink tongue. The tall, handsome Sales Manager, a powerfully-built ex-Marine, had already cunt- fucked the golden-skin Puerto Rican beauty to orgasm -- his girth exceeding even Juwan's massive organ -- by stretching her tiny eighteen year-old pussy more than anyone ever had, Now, as he'd promised the striking young beauty earlier, he was preparing to take her anal cherry.

Sasha and Rosalie were making out on the couch; the young girl was leaning back against the cushion with her heels up by her hips and her thighs spread wide. Sasha's experienced fingers and lips were driving the blossoming young flower crazy with lust and desire while feeding her need for revenge -- her fiancé had not been treating her fairly and she needed to even things out. Tina was kneeling in front of Rosalie's exposed crotch, her tongue and small fingers busy with her new friend's pussy and anus.

Old habits die struggling. When Juwan saw the three naked women together on the couch, he couldn't help but make a comment not appropriate to his new place in his relationship with his darling Rosalie. He could tell it wasn't the proper thing to say, referring to the three as bitches, by the collective gasp coming from the couch.

Locking an arm around Sasha and a leg around the back of Tami's freckled neck, the caramel-colored island beauty let her gaze drop on Juwan like a Queen regarding her lowliest slave. "Only real men call beautiful women like us bitches. You a real man, Juwan? Did you bring me my ring, baby?"

The young, once proud black man nodded his head and reached into his coat pocket for the small, black velvet box he had just put in there. He started to walk towards the couch and was stopped mid-stride.

"Just toss me the box, baby. You wanna get closer, you got to show all of us you are a real man." It wasn't the way he'd though it would happen, but he tossed the box towards the couch. Sasha caught it and handed it to the little golden doll she was rapidly becoming enamored with. Rosalie ignored the box and brought the Russian's full lips close to hers. Looking straight into Sasha's deep, almost Asian eyes, she spoke to her fiancé. "Take off your clothes, Juwan. I want everybody to see if you're a real man or just my new bitch boy." She pecked Sasha on the lips. "I think a real man would get a big hard-on watching his fiancée kiss the most beautiful woman in Boston, no?" This time it was more than a peck -- Juwan was sure there was tongue. "Now, bitch! Or do you want your precious little doll to kick your cojones some more?" She waved her foot towards him and everyone in the room laughed. He could hardly have been more humiliated. Sure.

He stripped slowly, his attention, like everyone else's, on the kiss between Sasha and Rosalie. They were sucking the oxygen out of the air, leaving everyone else gasping in super-heated lust. As he revealed himself part by part, his eyes drifted around the room. The first jolt came when he saw James, his boss and now virtual owner, stroking his cock -- the same cock that had been in Juwan's mouth only a few hours earlier. The initial shock and disgust was replaced quickly by pain as his steel cock-cage prevented the erection his mind and body were fighting to produce.

The former stud ripped his eyes away only to have them find the golden California cocks of the Duncan brothers. They were fisting each other's thick, meaty cocks as they watched the two women they had both fucked earlier pleasure themselves. Juwan gasped again from the pain of the chastity device on his constricted cock. He wondered briefly why that would excite him -- until he remembered the last thing he saw before he'd left the room before were those same hard cocks fucking his fiancée's mouth and tiny cunt at the same time. Shamed again, he turned his eyes in the other direction, only to see the blonde lawyer bitch who had started all his problems. Sliding in and out of her mouth was the largest white cock he had ever seen outside of a porn movie.

Once again he felt the pain of the hard, unyielding steel preventing him from erecting his frustrated organ. Once again he wondered why yet another cock was affecting him that way.

"Look at me -- not at his hard-on, faggot." Rosalie was getting more and more excited as she looked at Dani and Tony while talking to Juwan. "Do you have a hard-on? Are you a real man or a bitch, baby? Turn around and show everyone." It took all of Juwan's self-control not to throw up or run away, the first two options that crossed his mind. Instead, he stood as tall as he could at that moment and accepting his fate, exposed his soft, trapped penis to everyone in the room. He just knew what was coming. This time he expected the pain in his groin. The tiny, golden Hispanic angel crooked her finger at her fiancé and beckoned him towards the couch.

Standing before Rosalie and Sasha, Juwan's knees almost buckled when the eighteen year-olds fingers grabbed around the steel device trapping his penis, her long, polished nails digging into his exposed scrotal sac. The women kissed passionately before Rosalie started talking. "Sasha, did you see this beautiful black man's cock this morning...all hard and thick?" Sasha moaned into Rosalie's mouth and nodded her head as they kissed again. "I always thought he was so big..." Rosalie started giggling, "but in this room I can see at least four that are bigger. And don't tell him," her giggle changed to a stage whisper, "but three of the four are white!"

Sasha, Dani and Tami all started giggling along with the sexy young beauty. Juwan not only felt the shame and embarrassment of the moment, but he just knew both James and Rosalie would repeat the story over and over until everyone he knew had heard.

"Tony? Uhm, Mr. Renaldi? Could you please come over here for a minute, please?" She giggled again as Sasha kissed her swollen nipples. "Do you think you could do me a little favor?" Rosalie nudged Tami out from between her spread thighs and sent her back to Dani to make room for the approaching muy macho dios so Tony could occupy that golden space.

The thirty-something ex-Marine strode over to the couch and stood in front of the sweet, almost innocent looking Puerto Rican girl. It had been a long time since he'd had a teenage pussy -- as cute as some of the girls were, he had decided years before that the end result wasn't worth the bother. This girl, however, was something special. Certainly, she was worth an evening whenever he was in town so he wanted to do everything necessary to make their time together memorable. And he thought her little forays into Female Dominance were adorable. "Anything you want, my little firecracker pussy." The handsome, rugged Italian laughed when he heard Juwan gasp. He stepped closer to the nubile eighteen year-old girl with the perfect golden flesh and the little girl's naked pussy mound and tiny cunt lips.

Rosalie's heart almost stopped when her fingers grasped Tony's thick, hard, blood-swelled cock. After squeezing his immense girth, reminding herself again how wonderfully he'd stretched her pussy, she started stroking up and down his curved shaft, her fingertips feathering the soft, velvet skin around his sensitive corona.

"Did I tell you before, Mr. Renaldi, sir, that several times I've asked my fiancé to fuck my ass? Each time, that foolish boy said no. Can you believe it?" Tony looked at Juwan with pity and scorn and sniggered at the trussed-up black waiter. Rosalie brought his face back to hers and kissed him with all the cinematic romantic flair the eighteen year-old firecracker could muster. She moaned and groaned and rubbed her perfect, firm teenage tits into his massive chest and her fiancé died a little inside as he realized what was coming. "You wouldn't say no if I asked you, would you, Sir?"

*******

Still floating closer to the ceiling of the hotel bedroom than her own body, Dani let the waves of alternating pain and pleasure wash over her electrified flesh. Alan had settled into a steady rhythm, his cock seemingly growing thicker and longer with each stroke deep into his protégé/slave's stretched out anus, his heavy, swollen balls smacking against her ass in an almost hypnotic beat. At the same time, the Sales Director and Master to the women in his room, he placed Tina on Dani's mouth facing him. And in counter time to his strong, deeply filling ass-fucking, he guided the naked, twenty-three year-old redhead's fingers to Dani's slick, shaved cunt and started inserting them -- one by one and then her thumb -- until he'd worked Tami's fist all the way inside her mentor's pussy hole.

Dani could hardly breathe, her face glued to Tina's bottom as the most perfect ass she had ever seen rolled over her mouth. She was slowly losing her mind to the ungodly perfection of the syncopated beat of her cock-fist DP fucking. She was moving closer and closer to her Dark Space where she could convert the pain to extraordinary pleasure when she heard Alan whisper something to the young redhead but she couldn't make out the words. Instead she let her mind wander back to earlier that afternoon.

*******

The Corporate Counsel, naked and on her knees between the two California brothers, watched the beautiful, young and naked room maid successfully manipulate everyone around her. And though her techniques were raw and immature, the Sales Managers, along with Dani, had noticed her talent for control and supported her where they could. Dani was thinking that she should have the corporate HR personnel look into her background and see if she qualified for any scholarship awards.

emmawet4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emmawet4u

Properly trained and educated, this girl would be an asset to any company. "And FUCK!!!" thought the VP-lawyer-slave, "she's sooo fucking hot!"

Tony had confirmed he wouldn't pass on the chance to have her ass. The voyeurs around the room silently applauded Rosalie's first request. "Some things are just so unfair, you know? How can a girl like your pretty blonde slave..." Dani's cunt started to moisten again when she heard Rosalie, "ever get back at a pig like my fiancé? I mean, there's no tooth for a tooth or eye for an eye here, right?"

It was the combination of her words, her expression, and her attitude that sent chills through the suite's occupants. She sounded as mature and in control as anyone in the room had all day. "So that's gonna be the first favor I ask you, Mr. Renaldi. I want you to use this magnificent piece of manhood," she stroked his hard, thick shaft with her fingertips right in front of Juwan's face, "and show my fiancé exactly how he hurt that very sexy lady." Tony's slight grin was all the answer she needed and she turned towards her whimpering, caged, cuckold fiancé. "You know you brought this on yourself, baby. You are going to see what if feels like...to be helpless...to be hurt by someone and you can't do anything about it."

At the large Italian's command, Juwan moved to hands and knees, his head tilted forward and his mouth open. Tony gave no sign, no warning before fucking his thick, hard cock into Juwan's mouth and through to his throat. He gripped the top of the waiter's head with his right hand and he cradled the young black man's throat as his left hand gripped his lower jaw. He spoke in the flat, low monotone that Dani remembered from her childhood when some of her father's business associates came to the house.

I feel even one of your teeth, I will rip your jaw out before you can blink, motherfucker. Look at me when you suck my cock, bitch. You understand blink twice." Tony was watching his eyes when he heard Rosalie burst out laughing.

"Oh my God!" She turned towards Dani and Tami. "Girlfriends, get over here -- you won't believe this!" As they walked closer to the couch, everyone became aware of the stream of urine splashing against the curved end of the steel chastity device before falling to the carpet underneath the totally humiliated young man. In support of the new team mascot, everyone started laughing or denigrating Juwan while Tony continued face-fucking the beat-down man.

Dani's feelings were all over the place. She felt his shame and embarrassment but at the same time she felt almost compensated for the pain that he had caused her earlier. And yet she felt even angrier that it wasn't her that was dealing out the retribution. She looked back at Alan and James with a questioning look they both understood and they nodded their permission back. The lawyer turned back to the golden doll on the couch and dropped to her most submissive pose.

"Mistress Rosalie," her voice was soft and musical, "con su permiso...with your permission, even though I cannot hurt this man the way he hurt me, I think there is a way that I can get my pound of flesh."

The Puerto Rican princess was savvy enough to know that the "Mistress" was all a part of the show, but it thrilled her enough to play along. Putting as much power and authority into her voice as she could muster, she lifted Dani's chin until the blonde was looking into her eyes. "Come up here, slave." She patted the couch next to her. "Give your Mistress a kiss and then whisper your thoughts in my ear."

And again, even though everyone in the room knew it was all acting on Rosalie's part, there wasn't a flaccid cock or a dry pussy in the room when the sexy, blonde Corporate Counsel crawled like a sleek panther up onto the couch and into her young Mistress' welcoming arms. Their kiss lasted almost forever before Dani brushed her lips against Rosalie's ear and whispered something too softly for anyone else to hear. The drop-dead sexy eighteen year-old giggled and then took the opportunity to pinch Dani's nipples as they kissed once again. There was an electricity between them that surprised no one -- everyone felt that kiss before Dani drew away and out of her sweet new lover's young arms.

Standing on the floor behind the waiter, the Harvard Law School graduate started prodding Juwan's dangling scrotum with her bare toes. She looked at her favorite ex-Marine and softly told him it was time for him to withdraw -- her Mistress Rosalie needed him now. As he pulled his massive organ out of the waiter's mouth, all sloppy and dripping with Juwan's saliva and Tony's pre-cum, Dani cautioned Juwan not to move -- only to look at his fiancée.

Everyone was breathing in unison as the tall, imposing figure moved to the couch and pulled the hot little chambermaid's ass to the front edge. With no effort at all, he held her legs up and apart and he pushed the plum-shaped head of his huge cock between her cheeks until he paused with the spongy head poised at her tiny pink sphincter. Dani heard Rosalie tell Juwan he should have taken her up on her earlier offer -- now it was too late and her anal cherry was going to the 'real man' who just fucked her fiancé's throat.

Juwan thought he might cry if he was forced to watch his tiny dream doll take that giant, thick cock in her tiny little back door. The huge, white cock poked once and then again before the handsome, well-built ex-Marine leaned down, kissed the waiter's fiancée and then whispered in her ear. The waiter's eyes went right back from witnessing the kiss to Rosalie's puckered hole. It seemed to be pushing out, pressing against the plum-sized ball of hot flesh until, without warning, the large head popped right inside her relaxed round muscle.

Dani Evans -- lawyer, corporate officer, slut and slave, and now Punisher -- had her eyes on exactly the same spot where her abuser had his focused so intently. Though she was certain everything was moving way too fast for the young black waiter, everything had slowed way down for her. She knew what was going to happen, when and how. It made her pussy start to leak her girl-juice and she brought the foot that had been worrying his sac back underneath her. She watched the strong, macho Italian enter Rosalie's virgin anus. Her left foot moved a half-step forward. She saw Rosalie's asshole expand and Dani's flesh caught fire as Tony's huge, angry-looking cock-head slipped into the young girl's asshole.

Dani was only vaguely aware of Rosalie's deep groan or any of the other sounds coming from the audience surrounding the players. She listened only for Juwan and when she finally heard him react to the brutish white cock taking his true love's ass with a choked sob, Dani let a huge, power/revenge-based climax wash completely over herself as she picked up her right foot and stepped perfectly into a Tae Kwon Do front snap kick -- her target her abuser's balls -- and splattered his scrotum against the steel cock-cage and his pubic bone. She almost passed out from a combination of her climax with the thrill of inflicting severe pain on her attacker. And for all that, she knew it was only a small glimmer of what awaited her on the other side of this game she was playing with her new life.

A short time later, after Tony had completed his mission by giving Rosalie the sweetest, most gentle ass-fuck that he'd given anyone since his high-school sweetheart, the room was eventually cleared. Alan's staff decided to work on their own for a little while and then meet up again for dinner.

*******

The recollection Juwan's high-pitched wail merged with the sound filling Alan's bedroom and only then did the beautiful blonde realize that the muffled, banshee-like screeching was coming from her. The constant pounding of her Master's hard cock in her dilated star-pucker was literally rubbing her raw and the way he was pinching and pulling her ultra-sensitive nipples caused the pain to increase almost exponentially with each unrelenting thrust. The neon-bright streaks of color that heralded the start of her climaxes began flashing on the insides of her closed eyelids and her breathing became even faster and more shallow.

Dani, secure then in her Dark Space, moved closer and closer to a massive orgasm. No longer needing the mental separation from her body, she let herself sink back down into her tormented flesh. The electric light show got even crazier as she felt Tina's fist move higher into her stretched-out cunt. Hundreds of physical sensations and memories and images of the past few days assaulted the twenty-eight year-old and she knew she'd experienced more...more of everything...than she had over the previous twenty-seven years of her life. That thought alone was almost enough to put her over the edge and into her biggest climax so far -- but then her Master let go of her tortured breast tips and she was held so very cruelly on the edge once again. Once again she heard Alan mumble a few unintelligible words to Tami before she felt movement above her face.

"How is my darling little slut doing?"

Like Argus waiting for his master, Ulysses, to return from Troy, hearing her Master's voice was all Dani needed. She knew that she was safe and secure regardless of what he demanded of her. And even though her body was so tightly wound, her attitude allowed her mind to relax and accept whatever was coming her way.

Tina's ass cheeks seemed to spread magically above her face. It was Alan, of course, spreading the pale, freckled flesh of the redhead's centerfold-quality ass with his strong hands. Dani opened her eyes to see the dusky pink pucker and her body shuddered with a million static charges as she realized she had been licking the most beautiful asshole that God had created.

"Now be a good little slave-slut, Ms Evans, and do what I say."

Alan's voice was mocking her, making her feel ashamed and yet she was amazed at how it motivated her to please him beyond his expectations. His cock kept pounding her own stretched-out anus in counter-time to Tami's fist in her cunt. She saw her protégé's sphincter start to dilate as her cheeks were pulled further apart.

"You will start with the tip of your tongue just inside of her, Daniella...lick her out very lovingly...such a sweet young thing, she deserves your best. You will circle around her inner walls, licking higher each time you hear me count down from 'five.'"

Dani's entire body was alive with waves of electrical current setting off synapse after synapse. She almost forgot to breathe as thoughts flashed through her overloaded mind. "Oh my God! He wants me to eat her asshole...SHE WORKS FOR ME...her cousin IS MY BOSS..."

"Now listen carefully, slave. When you hear me say 'one' you will pull my darling Tina's ass down hard and you will stick your tongue up into her as far as you can -- and you will keep licking until I tell you to cum." Alan paused for a moment. "Yes, you have my permission, Daniella, but only after I tell you."

The blonde heard her Master kiss the redhead and the instant flame of jealousy sent a burning chill to her nipples and her clit.

"Five."

Dani's attention was drawn back immediately to the little wrinkly hole slowly spreading open. Stiffening her tongue, she pushed inside the tight, rubbery ring and started licking the interior of her young charge's anus. She shame she felt was overwhelming as she heard the younger girl giggling at her efforts to please her Master. At the same time, it seemed that both Tami's fist and Alan's cock were taking her harder and deeper.

"Four."

As if by magic, Tami's sphincter dilated a little more -- enough to let Dani's pink tongue wrap around the circular muscle to the inside and get her first real taste of the inside of her protégé's ass. Dani's own ass was burning up as Alan's cock seemed to swell up even thicker than before, and the fist up her slut-hole was getting close to the end.

"Three."

Something made Dani open her eyes. She pulled back momentarily just far enough to see Alan's fingers spreading Tami's back door. She leaned right back in and her tongue slid higher, licking the walls, barely tasting the residue but enough to know that it was what was causing such erotic humiliation. She was so completely into pleasing her Master that she didn't even notice the slight configuration change to the small fist lodged so far up her soaking cunt.

"Two."

Images of The Judge flashed through Dani's mind as Alan's cock moved with even greater speed and depth deep in her bowels. Her skin flushed a deep, burning red from the shame and humiliation she suffered at his hand. The way he made her lick his cock after his brutal anal rape...the way he made her describe the blood and bits of feces she licked and sucked off his cock to the other men in the room. The way he made her promise, in front of the powerful gathering, that she would come to him again and again for the same treatment. Her real shame came in knowing the promise would not be hard to keep. She was already thinking about her next visit to Boston and the Judge.

Her tongue moved like a whirling dervish around the lower walls of Tami's colon bringing the redhead as close to climax as she was herself. Dani was completely immersed, boiling in the heat of her own lust and depraved fixation on exceeding her Master's expectations.

"Oh my God, Alan!" The redhead's varsity cheerleader ass was being stretched even wider by her boss' fingers, yet the pain was more than bearable because of the exquisitely filthy sensations she felt courtesy of Dani's long tongue. "I can feel her...oh, Christ...she's licking me all the way up...fuck...God...I feel her cleaning me out!"

Dani had no idea why she felt so compelled to scrape every tiny piece of feces off her young protégé's inner walls, but the awful, terrible taste brought her right to the edge of a massive orgasm. The thought that Tami might tell her cousin, Sean, the CEO and Dani's boss, that their Corporate Council actually stuck her tongue in the young girl's anus and licked her shit out kept Dani in a very precarious position. She knew, of course, she absolutely was not to climax without her Master's permission, but the combination of emotion, physical sensations and erotic visualizations were almost too much for the overwhelmed blonde lawyer.

She heard them whisper and then kiss passionately once more, driving Dani even further towards a new and more intense experience when Alan's cock suddenly held still, his head lodged just inside his slave's sphincter. She was aware this time of a small shift in her stretched-out pussy as Tami worked her fist and pushed her forefinger to the front but she was too immersed in the whole experience to pay too much attention to any single part.

"One."

As directed, the young, beautiful blonde lawyer stiffened her tongue and pulled her twenty-three year-old protégé's ass down on her face as hard as she could. Her tongue was snaking its way into Tami and at the very moment she felt an uneven blockage, Alan fucked his large, thick, lust-swollen cock balls- deep, completely up Dani's ass and released his steaming hot cum, spraying her anal walls and marking her with his hot liquid essence. And as the darling of Wall Street started to scream into the redhead's spread cheeks from overwhelming pain to her tender backdoor, Tami looked at Alan one final time. He nodded and the still-naïve girl finished her Master's instruction, unaware of the consequences. In one single movement, her stiff forefinger punched through her mentor's cervix and the rest of her fist slammed into the surrounding muscle and flesh.

Although the moist, perfectly-shaped cheeks of Tami's Playboy-centerfold quality ass muffled almost all of the sounds that exploded from Dani's throat, the continuously-climaxing blonde heard every scream, every moan and groan, and every note of the erotic, high-pitched keening and wailing that flooded her mind. The electric light-show on the backs of her eyelids had turned psychedelic as she fought to control her ascent to her Dark Place. She had never even imagined the kind of pain that her Master and her protégé unleashed upon her already abused body.

She heard herself scream again as Alan pulled his massive prick out of her and rammed it back inside one more time. Then her voice stopped completely as Tami drilled her finger around the inside of Dani's womb.

The sudden silence signaled Dani's complete physical and emotional submission to her Master. He pulled himself out of his blonde slave's backdoor hole and then assisted his redheaded slave, extricating her finger and fist as gently as possible from deep within Dani's sex. Together they looked closely at the overwhelmed lawyer and only her nearly silent mumbling kept them from thinking she had passed out completely.

Alan directed Tami between Dani's legs and told her to lick her mentor's asshole and pussy lips as gently as she could while he went for some cool washcloths. When he returned, he gave one to Tami and then used the other to wipe the sweat off of Dani's forehead and face while he licked her nipples as gently as he'd instructed Tami to do to Dani's ultra-tender flesh.

As Dani's heartbeat finally began to slow and her breathing appeared to normalize, she seemed to be saying something, but Alan couldn't make out any words. He continued to sooth his charge as she got stronger with each passing moment. Finally she opened her eyes and focused on the man that had completely changed her life. She opened her mouth and he wiped her lips with the cool cloth. Her hand reached behind his head and drew his ear to her mouth.

Alan knew he would never leave this extraordinary young woman. So softly he almost missed it, she whispered with an angel's voice.

"Thank you, Master. More, please."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Published 
Written by LauriesHusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments