Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Den of Iniquity Ch. 06

8
3 Comments 3
6.1k Views 6.1k
11.1k words 11.1k words

When I left Chantelle standing on the pavement in front of the Domina Flagrante, I started turning over all the things running through my mind. First there were the death threats, and now this scandal business. At least Chantelle seemed to know what she was doing. Adrian knew too; he just did as he was told. Even Annie, despite her innocence, seemed to know what she was doing. Not me, though. I still felt like an outsider looking in. I hoped I wasn't getting ahead of myself. I'd known these people less than a week, except Annie, of course. As I trudged my way along the dimly lit street towards Josephine's apartment with my toy box in hand, my mind wandered...

Goodness, what a rare gem was Annie. Just delightful. I liked the way she blushed so strongly and so readily. I could feel myself hardening just thinking about her and I smiled to myself. I mean, Annie might have even known I was going to see Josephine again, and still she seemed pleased that I'd be calling on her. I hoped she realised this was a learning exercise. Unless I got the whole thing wrong, I knew people didn't usually just grab a subbie and fuck her. I mean, I liked Josephine, but it felt really physical, and not... hmmm... right? In any case, I figured Annie and Claudio were just friends.

"Hmmmm," I said aloud. Where did Claudio fit into all this? He seemed the one most likely to have left the envelope in my jacket pocket. Or perhaps his father did at his request. If I checked what is in it, I might find positive proof that Sylvia Harper was forced. Or "fucked and fucked" as Annie had so succinctly put it.

I don't know what made me put it in Chantelle's safe. It could have been something else entirely. I thought for a moment. But it fit so well. There weren't too many other things I could imagine it would be, other than a picture of Sylvia Harper. But then, why did Claudio have it? Maybe knowing what was in that envelope would be a good thing. Or maybe my imagination was playing tricks on me. It was probably free movie tickets!

I sighed. Well, Annie would have to wait. It was clear to me I felt something for her. That's for sure. It was something deeper than skin. But I also wanted to know what I was doing when I had her. If I had her. No. When I had her. I smiled to myself again until I remembered what she'd said about Sylvia.

Something didn't make sense and I just couldn't put my finger on it. I thought back... "Sylvia is convinced Gardner is behind it. But she has no proof. As well as another shadowy person. She has been manipulated by him ever since, driving her crazy with his taunts and innuendo, but nothing concrete. Threats and things too. She even slept with him to try to get him off her back but she said it only made things worse."

Who was the 'shadowy person'? She hadn't said 'shadowy man'. Was it a woman? Now that I thought about what she had said, was it Gardner doing the manipulating and threatening, or the shadowy person, who would then be a man?

"Arghhh... dammit," I thought, "I'll have to ask her..." Then I remembered I hadn't asked her what the partners might expect at the party, either. "God, okay, I'll call her tomorrow." I picked up the pace, in case I'd been dawdling.

I would never have guessed Chantelle would be one to involve herself with politicians, let alone write a cheque out to one. I had to ask her about that. It seemed so out of character. One thing in particular stuck in my mind. "Sometimes circumstances are at fault Roger. That's all you can blame. Just circumstances."

What did that mean? I didn't know, but I wondered if it was important. Questions, questions... I turned up the collar of my suit and pulled the lapels together with my right hand. It was getting cold and I was leaning into a light breeze. "It's been a strange day," I thought finally.

I limbered my neck as I walked into the light at the corner of Maple and 14th. One more block. One more step in the right direction. I smiled to myself. Josephine will be anxious by now. I checked my watch and walked briskly. I'd be right on time. I was pleased.




"Sir!" Josephine squealed. She jumped into my arms and held me tight. "I can't tell you how much I've been looking forward to this."

"Hello to you too, Josephine," I said quietly in her ear, hugging her warmly. I'd made my way up the elevator to her apartment and we were standing in her open doorway.

"Please, kiss me, Sir."

"Let me look at you first."

She grinned and took a step back. "With pleasure, Sir." I smiled again when she pirouetted in her doorway. I could only shake my head and thank the Lord for touching her. Josephine was the kind of girl you would catch yourself staring at. She was dressed in a very tight, very short, little black party dress with spaghetti straps. Her honey-coloured skin shone like silk and her dark brown eyes were alive. She was barefoot again, standing on tiptoes like the last time I was here. I felt myself stir just looking at her.

"Mmmmmmm."

"I'm glad you like what you see, Sir."

"How about inviting me in."

"Yes, sorry. Please come in, Sir." She stepped aside and invited me in with a sweep of her hand. I took one step and stopped. I turned to face her and put down my wooden case. I took her hands in mine and she looked up into my eyes. I smiled at her and whispered.

"You look magical tonight." Her eyes sparkled. I kissed her softly, barely brushing my lips against hers, before leaning back a little. "How about a drink?" I asked.

"I have champagne." She batted her eyelashes at me.

I couldn't stop smiling. "Champagne would be perfect." With my case in hand, I entered her apartment and stood waiting for her. She locked the door and walked past me, guiding me to the middle of her comfortable dark green fabric couch. I took a seat and carefully placed my case in the centre of the coffee table in front of me. Josephine took a large black cushion from one end of the couch and placed it on the floor by my right foot. She knelt on it before handing me the bottle of champagne.

"Oh! Glasses!" she yelped. After opening the bottle with a resounding 'pop', I poured the two glasses Josephine had fetched and placed the bottle back on the table. I waited until the bubbles receded and passed one to her. We sipped as a momentary silence settled over us. Before it became uncomfortable, I turned to her and hesitated just a moment before I spoke.

"I want to be good at this Josephine. Really good. I'll need you to tell me what I'm doing right and wrong, what is not enough and what is too much. I'll need information from you, anything you think I should know, and anything you would like to tell me." She sipped at her champagne, waiting to see if I was done. I noticed and chuckled, thinking I'd finished the speech I'd hastily prepared.

"Whaaat?" she asked in a whiney, playful tone. "Do I have something stuck in my teeth?"

"Ah, no." I laughed softly. "It's just that... I don't know, I can't believe I have so much to learn... and I really can't believe a gorgeous 25 year old is going to teach me."

She giggled and almost spilled her champagne. "Your honesty is so refreshing, Sir." I winked and she continued. "Let's see... first off, I want to tell you how honoured I feel. I feel like I have an enormous responsibility, Sir."

"To make sure I start off on the right foot?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes Sir."

"Where should we start?"

"We should start by talking about safety and safe words."

"Safe words?"

"Yes, like 'green' for 'good' or 'more'."

"Okay."

" 'Amber' for 'approaching my limit'."

"Makes sense."

"And 'red' for 'stop'."

"Okay, but you said like?"

"Yes, well it could be apples, grapes and oranges couldn't it, Sir," she giggled. I could tell she was nervous. So was I!

I chuckled with her. "Yes, of course. You could also just say, 'more, more!' or 'stop, stop!' "

"Yes, Sir, that's true. I always smile at safe words. I mean, who thinks of the word 'red' when you just want something to stop?"

"Yes," I said, thinking.

"Unless it's like a game," she continued, putting down her champagne glass and becoming animated. "If it's a game or a scene where the Dominant only responds to the safe word, and ignores a protest of 'no' or 'stop', the safe words become incredibly important."

"Okay, I understand that," I said, nodding.

"Um, a couple of other things too if I may?"

"Of course."

"Have you been drinking? I mean..."

"It's okay, Josephine. Apart from one scotch and one glass of wine earlier this afternoon, I am as sober as a judge... and this champagne of course. Very good it is too." I took another sip.

She nodded and did the same before putting her glass down again. "Okay, it's just... you know... not a good idea if either of us has been drinking too much."

"Safe."

"Yes, Sir."

"Understood."

She nodded. "Sir, may I speak freely for a minute?"

"Of course. I hoped you would, Josephine."

She looked down at her hands as she spoke. "Well Sir, a submissive is like a vulnerable flower. One that needs to be nurtured, looked after and helped to grow within a relationship. Stories of us enjoying being abused are highly exaggerated, if not a complete fabrication. Just because I am in a sub/Dom relationship, doesn't mean I don't expect to be treated with common decency and respect. In fact, it's more likely that I would expect to be treated with the utmost respect in company, attentiveness to my needs in public and in private, and with an expectation that you will stand up for me and save me if need be, to defend my honour and to cherish and adore me."

"Sounds like a wish list."

She looked up at me seriously. "I am so not kidding."

I could tell. "I'm sorry, Josephine. Please, go on."

"A conversation like this, regarding limits and expec-"

"Limits?"

"Um, I'll come back to limits if that's okay, Sir."

"All right, do go on..."

"A conversation regarding limits and expectations is utterly mandatory. With respect, this is no joke Sir. I wouldn't let you swing a feather duster at me without having this conversation with you. It is expected and it is binding. Some even prefer to make it a written contract."

"For good reason," I offered.

"Oh that's right, I forgot you were studying to become a lawyer. Yes, because it can be completely devastating for a submissive to find herself in an abusive scene or relationship. Especially when trust has been broken, and then the police don't believe you... and... um..."

I reached out and brushed her cheek with the back of my fingers. "It's all right Josephine."

She looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Thank you for your kindness Sir, but honestly, most submissives have endured similar situations at some point in their lives." She leaned into my hand a little before continuing. "Or they will. It's only natural that we would go out of our way to try to protect ourselves."

"Okay, so a conversation resembling this one is mandatory, to let each party know the general outline of what is expected of the other."

"Yes Sir, and of course the conversation may stretch over weeks, or months, as the parties get to know one another."

I was contemplating the scenario where the sub gets dumped and cries assault. It would definitely pay not to rush into anything. "Yes, I can see how it could. One would not want to make a mistake."

"Exactly. Of course, um," she giggled. "This situation is a little different."

I winked at her. "Okay, I got it. Now what were you saying about limits?"

"Well Sir, obviously it depends upon the parties involved, and what has been previously agreed to, but basically one can divide limits into two categories, 'hard' and 'soft'. Take me for example: I won't do animals, kids, poo or pee. I won't be cut or asphyxiated. No needles. I won't have bruises that people can see on my arms, legs, neck or face. I won't have my face slapped; I really hate that. I won't have drugs in my house. I won't be worked on by a drunk Dominant. And um, I can't think of any more at the moment..." She grinned and giggled.

I smiled at her. "So are they 'hard' limits?"

"Yes, Sir. That's right. Whereas things like how hard, how many, how often, group situations, public situations... things like that I have soft limits on."

"Hmmmm... Okay, so depending on what was going on, and if you consented, a limit like those you mentioned could be pushed?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Hmmm. Okay, do I get a turn at this?"

"Of course you do Sir!" she grinned.

"Well I don't want to do any of those things either," I smiled back. "I just want to stick to the basics."

She grinned. "You are just adorable, Sir."

"Okay enough of that, I can't have you going around calling me adorable. What would people think?"

Josephine rose up high on her knees and clasped her hands behind her back. She twisted back and forth in a shimmying motion and looked at me through her bangs as she grinned and spoke. "What would you like them to think Sir?"

I smiled at her. I hadn't seen her this playful before. I thought this would be mostly 'business'. This was going to be fun. I changed the subject. "Are you wearing panties under that dress?"

"Why don't you spank me and find out?"

"That is a very good idea."

"Well," she blushed, "that way you can um, warm me up for whatever else you have in mind, Sir."

"Will you be able to concentrate enough to guide me through it?"

"I'll sure try, Sir."

"Good girl."

"You make me wet, Sir."

"And I get hard at the thought of you, Josephine." The tip of her tongue slowly licked her lips as she looked right into my eyes. I don't think she even knew she was doing it. "How are we going to do this?"

Josephine's breath had discernibly quickened. "You mean, spanking me, Sir?" I nodded. "The best way is over your lap, Sir. Um," she swallowed. "It's best because you are close enough to really see my skin to see how it is responding." She started that little twisting motion again. "And also to be able to comfortably restrain me without using anything but your own body. I'm comfortable but off balance, if you know what I mean." I smiled at her and she stood up. "Like this..."

I leaned back a little, holding my hands up and out of the way while she laid her body over my thighs. With my legs only slightly apart, her ass was presented nicely. She placed her hands palms down about a foot apart on the floor. Her knees were bent a little and her toes were bent under.

"Of course you could have me over one thigh and lock the other one over my legs to keep me in place, but that's probably better if you wanted to really spank me."

"You mean like a proper punishment instead of playing." I playfully slapped her upturned ass through her tight dress.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Or... Or you could have me over the back of the ah... couch or over a table or something... but it's... um... it's not the same..."

"Why not?"

"It's not as... intimate, really."

I let my eyes wander over the curves of her ass. "Well, I like it this way."

"Me too."

"Do you like being spanked, Josephine?"

"Yes, Sir." She whimpered softly as I ran my right hand over the tightly stretched fabric covering her ass. "Mmmmm... It's one of my favourite things, Sir."

"You have a lovely ass, Josephine."

"Th... Thank you, Sir." Her voice trembled a little as she spoke. "Um, also, of course, you could restrain my hands behind my back, but then it's harder to breathe so I have to be more limp in your lap... like this..." She clasped her hands together behind her back and slumped over my legs. "The blood rushes to my head this way though, so don't keep me here too long." I slid my fingers into her short black hair, took a firm grip, and slowly raised her head. "Mmmmmm yesss... or you... you... you could do that..."

"Keep your hands clasped together."

"You could use your cuffs, Sir," she said.

"How do you know I have cuffs?" I slapped her ass again and it jiggled tightly.

"Ohhhh... I mean... Chantelle told me, Sir."

"You mean, Mistress Chantelle." Slap!

"Mmmmmm... Y... Yes, Sir. Mistress Chantelle. Sorry, Sir. Um, Sir?" She was almost panting. "Sir... the best way of course, is um, is directly on the skin, panties down... that way you can see... see... exactly what you are doing."

"You mean just pull up the hem of your dress, and pull down your panties?"

"If I'm wearing any, Sir," she giggled.

"This is great fun. I always wanted to do this." As much as I was enjoying this situation, and never wanted it to end, I could barely contain my desire to carry her into her bedroom and fuck her. My cock was rock hard and bent uncomfortably in my pants. I found the whole scene incredibly arousing. I cleared my throat. "Okay, well this is a two-handed job, so you can put your hands on the floor again."

"Yes, Sir."

I slowly let her down and she caught herself, then straightened her elbows with her palms flat on the floor again. "I bet you like this part the best... showing off your ass..." I slid my hand slowly up the inside of her left thigh. God... so smooth.

"For me, it's kind of intoxicatingly humiliating, Sir... mmmm..."

I was caressing her panty-clad ass up under the short hem of her tight black dress when I felt lace trim. "Nice, Josephine..."

"Mmmmmm... I remembered you liked them..."

I slid my hand back out from under the stretchy fabric and picked up the hem between the fingers and thumbs of my hands. I slowly peeled it up to reveal the bottom of her ass cheeks. Her thighs were tightly together and I thought I saw her rub them against each other. "Are you feeling horny, Josephine?"

"God, yesss..." she whispered.

I moved the hem up to the top of her ass. My breath caught in my chest. "What kind of panties are these again, Josephine?"

"They're Tanga style panties, Sir."

"They are very sexy." Slap!

"Mmmmmm... Thank you, Sir," she breathed hoarsely.

"What are you thanking me for, Josephine?"

"I'm... um... I'm thanking you for spanking my ass, Sir."

"I thought so." Slap!

"Ohhh... mmmmm... I'm thanking... thanking..." Slap!

"It's time to peel these down, isn't it, Josephine?"

"Ye... Yes. Yes, Sir. It's... it's t... time."

I took the dainty fabric again between fingers and thumbs and peeled it down over the twin globes of her ass. I slid her flimsy panties to her knees and told her to spread her legs to hold them there. "That way you have something to think about," I said.

Damn. What an ass. I plucked at the fabric to make sure the panties were taut while trying to keep my jaw from dropping. Her tan lines accentuated the smooth shape of her ass and I couldn't help myself from admiring it and reaching up and caressing it. Nothing was hidden. In the position I had her in, her entire crotch was exposed to my gaze. It was an ass that was made for spanking. I swallowed and refrained from touching her pouting pussy. "I can see the outline of my handprints on your skin," I said, squirming and trying to relieve the pressure in my pants.

"It... It's... just... um... delicious, Sir. It, um..." Slap! "Ohhhhh!"

"So how hard can I spank you Josephine? How much are you prepared to take..." Slap!

"Well, uhhhh..." Slap! "Ooohhh... ohh God... I mean, I um," she shuddered and moaned. Slap! "Ohhhhhhh..."

"I bet you like getting this when you don't even have to be bad..."

Slap! Slap!

"Mmmmmm... Goddddd... I... God, Sir... this is too good..." Slap! "Mmmmm... Feel me, Sir. Feel how wet this makes me..."

I slipped my fingers between her parted thighs and ran them over her pussy. "Jesus," I murmured, feeling her lips part and the scalding wet heat within.

"Mmmm... yes..."

Slap!

"How much more?"

Slap!

"N... Not much, Sir... I... Ohhh, god. I need to cum I think..."

"Don't you fucking dare..." Slap!! She jolted.

"Ohhh... fuck..." She shuddered. "That was... hard, Sir."

"Too hard?"

"J... Just a little..."

Slap!

"Mmmmm... Ooooo... That's... That's better... S... Sir."

I felt like I woke from a dream. I stopped for a moment and leaned down, looking closely at Josephine's ass. It had blushed pink all over and was quite warm to the touch. I could still make out a couple of handprints. I lightly caressed her cheeks with the fingertips of one hand while the other still rested in the middle of her back. "Wow, look at that," I whispered to myself. I slowly made my way around her whole ass very lightly, touching every hollow and curve. I slid my other hand slowly up between her shoulder blades where the skin was cooler. The contrast was intoxicating. "It warms up nicely, doesn't it?"

"God... your hands feel so good, Sir."

"It looks really good you know... can you feel how hard my cock is?"

"I can... it's against my hip... and it makes me crazy, knowing you are pleased with me."

"Okay, I can see the enjoyment derived from spanking. But now I'd like to try something else."

"But I was just starting to warm up, Sir," she whined playfully.

"Let's finish warming you up... with a crop. Come on. Hop up."

She trembled. "Y... Yes, Sir." Josephine raised herself up until she was standing before me. She started to pull down the hem of her dress.

"Stop. Take it off." She grinned and grasped the hem of her tight dress in her hands and slipped it off over her head. As she did, her panties fell to the floor and she giggled again. I smiled at her as she kicked them aside. She was such a show off. "Pinch your nipples for me."

"Mmmmmm." She did and then let go of them.

"Don't let go."

"Y... yes Sir."

"Turn around."

As she slowly turned around, she spoke. "You know Sir, you have to start off very softly with a crop..." Her ass was a lovely pink colour, contrasting nicely with her golden skin.

"I'm listening."

"Because a crop is a stinging toy, and it can really sting."

"Okay."

"And um, that's why it's good to be very gentle with um, sensitive spots, okay?"

"Yes, I think I understand... you mean if I choose to crop your breasts or pussy then I should do it gently and be guided by your reactions."

"Yes, Sir." I watched as her left thigh started shaking. "That's r... right."

"Are you okay, Josephine?"

"Yes, just um... very excited is all."

"Is this situation getting to you?"

"God, yes. My pussy is throbbing, Sir. I'll be okay though."

"Your can release your nipples now."

"Thank you, Sir."

"They are very hard."

"Yes Sir."

"Your clit is hard too, isn't it?"

"Y... Yes, Sir."

"Hands behind your head Josephine." I marvelled at her acquiescence. She brought her hands behind her head, lacing her fingers together. "Elbows out Josephine."

"Yes Sir."

"Feet eighteen inches apart." She moved them apart.

"Good girl. Just stand there."

"You are good at this, Sir."

"Did I say you could talk?"

"No Sir. Shutting up, Sir." She stifled a giggle. I picked up my champagne and sat back in the couch. I could definitely get used to this. I looked her up and down. That telltale glisten of perspiration had appeared on her top lip again. She was so beautiful, I swore she could have been a model. Actually, something wasn't quite right. Maybe music. The lights were bright too.

"Do you have some music that is appropriate for this situation Josephine?"

"Maybe something heavy Sir?"

"Hmmm..." Heavy? I shrugged. "Whatever you choose is fine by me. Do you think we could afford another glass of champagne?" She stood comfortably, understanding my silent permission to relax.

"I would love one more glass Sir, or maybe just a half a glass."

"Put on some music, and are you able to turn the lights down a little? It's very bright in here."

"Yes Sir. Right away." She moved straight to one wall and fiddled with a switch and the lights came down. Then she trotted into her room.

I picked up the bottle and poured a half glass for Josephine and a full glass for myself. I was going to enjoy this as much as I could. The adrenaline pumping in my veins had me so clear-headed, I could allow myself another glass. It was intense, being able to do just about whatever I wanted. The weirdest thing was, I wasn't thinking ahead. I was just winging it. No, that's not right. It felt comfortable. I really liked the timing aspect. Most of the 'couplings' in my life had been either frantic, or 'get it over with' type scenarios. I liked setting the pace or changing it. And it was quite amazing to be fully clothed while she was completely naked and vulnerable. It made me even harder.

Josephine came around the coffee table and stood before me, taking up exactly the same stance as before. Just then, AC/DC came on through the speakers and she grinned. I smiled up at her and nodded. AC/DC had been one of my favourite bands when I was a kid. I had to stop myself from tapping my foot as 'Highway to Hell' started its thumping beat. Fortunately it wasn't too loud to talk over. I picked up Josephine's glass and nodded as I passed it up to her. She relaxed again and took the offered glass, standing before me with one arm across her stomach.

"Thank you, Sir," she said, sipping her champagne. I took my own glass and sat back in the couch, admiring her. I looked her up and down. She was freshly shaved and seemed to push her hips forward as my eyes passed over her pussy. Sure enough, when my eyes flicked up at hers, she was watching me intently. I looked back down. Her pussy was one of those tucked in ones. Almost nothing showing but the lips of it.

"Come here." She moved towards me. I reached out for her and slid my fingers along her cute pussy. She moaned softly.

"Mmmmmmm..."

"You have a pretty pussy."

"Thank you S... Sir..."

She tipped back her last sip of champagne and put the glass down on the table. She stood a little back from me and took up her original stance, hands behind her head, elbows out. My fingers continued to play over her slick little cunt. I looked up into her eyes. "You are such a fucking show-off."

"I know," she grinned. She pushed her hips forward once more, but I withdrew my hand. I sat back in the couch again and finished my champagne. She whimpered, "Ohhh..."

"You might be the teacher Josephine, but you are not the boss, okay?"

"Y... Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." She smiled at me and blushed strongly. I wondered what was going through her mind. I finished my champagne and moved back to the edge of the couch. I put the glass aside and moved my case in front of me and opened it. I looked up at Josephine and she was rocking back and forth on her heels, clearly impatient. "Stay still. And I mean, still." She nodded and made like a statue. I looked over all my choices and stuck with my original plan. I picked out the crop and held it across my hands. "This is a beautifully crafted thing, isn't it?" I looked up at her.

"A little Dubbin from the shoe store will keep it supple, Sir."

"Anything else I should know?"

"Only that it should be disinfected now and again, Sir. To keep it clean."

"Understood. Something from the drug store?"

"Yes, even rubbing alcohol would do the trick."

"You said I should start gently." I looked into her eyes as I took hold of the handle and slapped the crop in my palm. I wondered if Josephine would flinch like Annie had. She didn't. She just smiled and nodded. "Step back into the centre of the room... can I move this table?"

"Yes Sir," she replied. "Whatever you want, Sir." She moved into the centre of the room, once more taking up the position I'd originally asked her to take, while I quickly dragged the coffee table over to one side of the room. I stood up straight and turned around. It was surreal. The crop hung stiffly from my hand but I wasn't really aware of it in any sense except as a means of touching her. I walked toward Josephine until I was a couple of feet in front of her. She held her position but her chest was heaving. I raised the crop and watched her eyes as I ran the tip of it down her side.

Josephine clenched her teeth and moaned over the music. "Mmmmmm..."

She moved her hip away from the crop as though it tickled and I struck her softly with it right on her hip. Well, I'd told her not to move.

Tap! "Uhhh..." She shuddered. "I'm sorry!"

I smiled. "Try not to move, Josephine."

"Y... Yes, Sir."

I walked over to the table and leaned down to pick the handcuffs out of the case. Noticing the small key sticking out, I unlocked them and slipped the key into my pocket before turning to face her.

Josephine's hands were still behind her head and her eyes were closed, head down. With the cuffs loose in my free hand, I approached and stood before her. Before she even noticed what I was doing, I gently caressed over her hip with the crop. I moved it over her skin deliberately and slowly up her side and her enjoyment of the situation was obvious. She glanced at me and her eyelids fluttered as I caressed the underside of each perky breast. Her nipples were crinkled and tight. I touched each one with the crop and she moaned softly. Walking around her, I gently trailed the crop around her waist and across the top of her ass. "Put your hands behind your back."

"Yes Sir." While behind her, I put the crop in my teeth and cuffed her wrists. My cock throbbed as each cuff ratcheted closed. I could only imagine how Josephine felt. No, I could do more than that. From behind, I reached between her legs and ran my fingers over her pussy again. When I realised how incredibly hot and slick she was, I leaned into her ear and whispered.

"I can't believe how fucking wet you are. Having fun Josephine?"

"Oh, god yes..." she breathed.

"Bend forward a little." She did and I looked down over the curve of her ass. "That's nice." She moaned again softly. Gritting my teeth, I remembered there was so much I wanted to do. "Keep with the program, Josephine."

"Y... Yes, Sir." I stood back from her and looked down at her wonderful pink ass with the tan lines. I wondered if she could stay still if I tried using the crop on her ass.

"Remember, stay still Josephine," I said.

"I'll try, Sir."

Then I popped her on her flank, just below her right hip. She didn't move but her ass cheek did. Her thigh muscles were tight, but her cheek vibrated like a tuning fork.

"Uhhhhhh..."

"Is that too hard?"

"N... No, Sir."

Pop! On the outside of the same cheek.

"Ohhhh..." She took a breath. "I... I don't b... believe it, Sir."

I stopped. "What don't you believe? Tell me."

"W... Well, you really don't need to be told what to do, Sir. I mean, you are good at this. R... Really... " Pop! Right on the cheek. "Oh! Mmmmmm... Really g... good. I... I could get used to this." Pop! Other cheek. She started breathing louder.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

"Mmmmm... That's... That's about r... right... Sir..."

"Okay, now hush." Two welts were rising on her skin. They were a dark pink, almost but not quite red. I moved a little to the side to improve the angle. I decided to concentrate on one cheek at a time. I figured I'd try alternate cheeks next time.

Pop! Pop!

Such a pretty ass. I wanted to make it that slightly darker pink all over.

Pop! Pop!

So I did.

Pop! Pop!

Pop!

"Mmmmmm..."

Pop!

"Ooohhhh..."

I stopped and moved around to the other side. I used the crop like a tennis backhand, but with more of a flicking action. First I worked all around her ass cheek then I wanted to get the tops of her thighs...

Pop! Pop!

... Where her ass met them...

Pop!

... Yes...

Pop! Pop!

"That's pretty," I said aloud then stopped. I moved directly behind her and leaned down a little. Reaching out with the crop, I slowly brought it up between her legs. Barely touching her pussy, I brushed it back and forth.

"Ohh... Ooooo..."

"Spread your legs a little more." She did. "Tell me if this is too hard."

Tap.

"Mmmmmm." Tap. Tap. "Ooh... t... that's s... so good, Sir." Her left thigh started to shake. Tap! "OOoohhh... oh... oh God..." I stopped and straightened up, smiling, but I spoke in a low, stern voice.

"Don't you dare fucking cum." Though I was standing behind her, I could tell Josephine spoke through clenched teeth.

"N... No, S... Sir."

I was pleased. "Good girl. I'll un-cuff you now." I took my handkerchief from my pocket and wiped off the tip of the crop. Walking over to the table, I slid the crop back into its place and nestled it into the red foam. I glanced over my shoulder and Josephine was biting her lip, looking down at the case longingly. "Is something the matter?" I teased.

"No, I was... um... just... I can't help it... I just want more, Sir."

"Maybe later. We'll see."

"Yes, Sir."

I stood and faced her. "Come to me." She looked up into my eyes and smiled a slow warm smile. She stepped close to me and I retrieved the handcuffs key from my pocket. Smiling into her eyes, I put my arms around her and unlocked them.

"God, Sir," she whispered.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," she smiled. "And it's wonderful that you keep asking that." She put her arms around my neck and kissed me impulsively. I slipped the cuffs and key into my pocket and kissed her back, pulling her into me with my arms around her waist. Quick hot movements of her tongue betrayed her excitement and added to mine. My cock had been thick in my pants for almost an hour. Her tongue played over my teeth and teased my own.

"Mmmmmm..." I breathed out in a whispered moan. Reluctantly I broke the kiss, opened my eyes, and whispered to her. "I want to see what happens when I put those clamps on you."

"Okay."

"Do I have to be careful?"

"I don't know. Let's see what kind they are." I nodded and we slid from each other's arms. We both walked over to the coffee table I'd pushed against the wall. Turning the case around, I picked up the box of clamps and looked at it for some sort of instructions. Finding none, I shifted my gaze to Josephine, who was still looking down into the box.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"Um... sorry Sir. Just um... just daydreaming about being flogged."

"I see," I smiled. "Well, pay attention." I winked at her and she grinned, moving closer and looking at the box in my hand. "There are no instructions on this." I opened it and took out the lengths of long thin silver chain with what looked like small tweezers on the ends of them. In the centre, the other ends of the chain all met and were held together by a small silver ring.

"Oh, I like that kind!" Josephine exclaimed.

"Yes, I guess you do," I agreed, teasing her. She blushed almost the colour of her ass. Putting the clamps loosely on top of everything in the case, I picked it up and headed for her bedroom. "Come with me," I said, glancing over my shoulder. Josephine giggled and ran right past me into her bedroom and leapt onto the bed. When I came in she was kneeling on the edge of it, facing me, with her hands behind her back.

Josephine had already turned down the lights in here, but I could clearly see her smiling and biting her bottom lip. I winked at her and sat on the bed beside her. She turned a little toward me, sitting back on her heels with her knees together. I put the case down on the other side of me, near the foot of the bed and retrieved the clamps and pretty chains. Then I closed it again. "Three points of contact..."

"Yes, Sir."

"This should be fun too."

"Shall I show you how they go on, Sir?"

"Okay, but just the first one. I can't see them being too complicated."

Josephine nodded. "It's pretty easy." I passed the tangle to her and she straightened out all the chains. She then proceeded to take one of the clamps between finger and thumb and closed it with her nipple between the ends. She moved a slider up into place and looked at me. "All done." She grinned.

"That looks pretty simple." She nodded. "You know, when I first saw you, I was sure your nipples were pierced."

"They were probably clip-ons. I wear them all the time."

"Wonders never cease." I smiled and glanced down at the clamp. "Is that tight?"

"No, Sir."

"How do you make it tighter?"

"You move the slider closer to the tips, Sir. Just a little at a time though."

"Show me."

"Yes Sir." She bit her lip again as she moved the slider up a little.

"It doesn't look very tight."

"Try tugging on it, Sir."

"Okay." She moaned a little but they didn't come off. "So, that feels good?"

"Mmmmmm... Yes, Sir. They come in all different styles, Sir. Some are kind of screw-adjustable? You can get ones that are very tight. But these are nice."

"How about we get you comfortable. Lay back on the bed, feet on the floor. No wait a minute, I've got a better idea. Stand up for a second." Josephine stood and I placed two of her pillows about a foot from the edge of the bed, one on top of the other. "Sit on the pillows, then lay back. Put your feet on the floor. Knees apart."

"Yes, Sir." Josephine arranged herself as I requested, and my cock throbbed at the sight. The single clamp attached to her right nipple looked very pretty. But the other chains and clamps lay across her body chaotically. It was the most erotic thing I'd laid my eyes on. It was breathtaking. The stainless steel glinted in the golden wall lighting and I was mesmerised. I could hardly wait to see what she looked with all three of them on. She smiled up at me with pink cheeks. With the pillows under her ass, her pussy was a few inches above her head.

"Pretty as a picture Josephine."

"Thank you, Sir." I picked up the clamp intended for her other nipple and stretched the chain across her chest. I inadvertently tugged it. "Ooo..."

I smiled. "You like that, huh?"

"It's good, Sir." I slid the adjuster up exactly as she showed me, slowing down as it got tighter. "Ohhh..."

"Too tight?"

"N... Not if you want it tight, Sir."

"I want it tight."

"Yes, Sir. Um..." She breathed hotly then grinned. "The other one isn't that tight."

"Thank you for telling me." I winked at her and she blushed harder. I reached across to her other nipple and tightened the clamp.

"Oooooo..." She didn't complain, so I was pleased. I picked up the loose chain with the clamp on the end of it and lifted it up. It looked like an upside down Y. I tugged gently on it and Josephine closed her eyes and cooed. "Mmmmmm..."

"While I hold this up, I want you to open yourself, Josephine."

"Y... Yes, S... Sir." Reaching down with trembling fingers, she slowly opened her steaming wet pussy.

"Are you okay?"

"Sorry, Sir... it's just... it's like having your nipples constantly and firmly pinched, Sir. It's maddeningly good."

"It lifts the erotic base."

"You are s... so good with words, Sir."

"Must be all the novels I've read." I chuckled to myself and laid the chain down the middle of Josephine's torso. Now it looked like a real Y from where I was sitting. "Open a little more Josephine. Push your hips forward. Pull the hood back a little." She did. "Good girl." I put the tips of the clamp on either side of her firm pink bud, just behind the tip of it, so the clamp itself would hold back the hood when she let go. The tips of the tweezers were all covered in soft black latex and there was nothing sharp. Again I slowly adjusted the slider into position and smiled as Josephine moaned softly. "Is that too tight?" No words came out of Josephine's mouth, just stuttered breath. Her eyes were tightly closed, her mouth open.

"Nnngggg... Oohhh... mmmmmm..."

"Let go. Hands by your sides." She did as I asked. Her pussy closed back up but her clit stood proudly beyond the tips of the clamp. I picked up the ring in the middle of the chains and lifted it up a few inches above her body. The chains grew taut and Josephine's thighs tightened and her hips rose to follow the increasing tension. The clamp on her clit held fast. To make sure, I tugged a little.

"Uhh... jje... mmmmm..."

"Okay, that seems good for now."

"Godddddd... it's... it's been so long since mmmmmmm..."

"Since what?" I smiled and tugged at the chain a little again.

"S... si... since I uhhhh..."

"Answer the question, Josephine." I tugged the other way, pulling at her crinkled and clamped nipples.

"F... fu... ohhhh... since I... since I've been clamped... clamped like this... S... Sir..."

I thought she looked beautiful. I let the chain drop to her skin and brushed my fingertips upward gently and slowly, starting from her pubic bone. She was really quite flawless and I was starting to feel quite bold.

The tips of my fingers glided over her clean fresh skin. It felt like she had recently moisturised. I investigated every soft concave and every gentle curve. I leaned on my elbow, tracing each rib as lightly as a feather. Her breathing was deeper and I watched as her chest rose and fell. I was enjoying myself as my fingers continued their intrepid path, stopping only to cross each silver thread of chain. I took great delight in picking them up and gently tugging them. I traced my way up to her neck and drew my fingertip lightly along her jaw. Her mouth opened and she moaned quietly.

Softly I caressed down her throat, and began the trip south again. I smiled as I noticed the artery in her neck pulsing quickly. "Whisper to me what you are feeling. Keep your eyes closed." My fingertips were gliding very slowly down the slope of her left breast as she began.

"Your f... fingers feel wonder... ful and my... my arms and legs feel weak... my puss... pussy is so wet, and I'm throbbing with the c... clamp on m... my clit, S... Sir." I picked up the chain a couple of inches from her left nipple and lifted it slowly, pulling upward on the nipple. "Mmmmmmmm... and... and my nipples are so... so tight and hot, S... Sir." I let go of the taut chain and it fell loosely into the Y shape down her torso again. I admired her body for a few more moments before blinking out of the fantasies my mind had begun to concoct.

"Keep your eyes closed, enjoy the sensations Josephine." I sat up and turned back to my case, opened it, and took out the flogger, vibrator and butt plug. Under the plug was a small tube that I also picked up. It had the words "sexual lubricant" in bold type embossed on the side of it, and I smiled to myself, knowing its purpose. Placing the pristine flogger beside me, I regarded the two toys and smiled ruefully. I'd seen a vibrator in my ex wife's beside drawer and knew how to turn one on. I looked at the base of the silver toy and found four settings beside a simple switch, 'one', 'two', and 'three', plus 'off'.

I put down the vibrator and picked up the clear latex butt plug, turning it over in my hands. I'd never used one of these before. In fact, I'd never had anal sex of any kind. Not that I hadn't wanted to try it. I just hadn't been presented with the opportunity. The plug itself was about six inches long, with a taper from tip to base from one inch thick to about one and a half. Just before the base it had a waist that tapered in sharply to about a half inch before the flange of the base spread out. It would nestle tightly against her ass. I smiled at the wicked toy.

I caught a movement in the corner of my eye and turned toward Josephine, only to catch her lazily sliding two fingers in and out of her glistening pussy. The fingers of her other hand gently held the chain attached to her clit. It was pulled tight and her breathing had begun to labour. I almost told her to stop. "Keep your eyes closed."

"Mmmmmm... Yes, Sir."

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Mmmmmm yes, Sir. You said to 'enjoy the sensations', Sir." She smiled, licked her lips, and rolled her hips a little, all at once. Ahh. Okay. Clever girl. I smiled.

"Why don't you use this instead," I said, matter-of-factly, handing her the butt plug. She understood I meant, "instead of her fingers", and withdrew them and held out her hand. Her index and middle fingers looked like they had a clear sheen of Vaseline on them.

"Oooo thank you Sir!" she gushed. Without hesitation she brought the tip of the almost clear toy into position between the moist lips of her pussy and began to slide it into herself. I heard a soft moan and realised it was mine. I reached out to her and wrapped my hand around her inner left thigh and drew it further open, causing her to bend her knee between us. God, what a sight. The butt plug quickly lubricated and within a couple of moments she was fucking the length of it into her cunt. Her hips were rising off the pillows in time with her strokes, and I reached down to adjust the throbbing hard-on in my pants. A couple of strokes through the fabric made me realise I should take them off before I stained them. I could feel the pre-cum rising.

"Slow down," I said, and I stood up and removed my clothes, loosely folding them over the end of the bed. My cock stood out in front of me. Josephine had begun to moan clearly and she was rocking her hips. I laid back down beside her. "Don't cum Josephine."

"Ooohhh..." she breathed. "It's soo gooood..."

"Don't!"

"S... sorry Sir... no... I... I can hold on..." Her smooth, long strokes of the butt plug visibly slowed, as did the rise and fall of her ribs.

"It's an interesting shape isn't it?"

"Yes Sir... it feels good in my pussy..."

"It's not intended for your pussy though, is it, Josephine?"

"No Sir, it is designed to go... go into mmmmm... into my... into my ass... Sir..."

"Show me."

"Yes, Sir... can I get on my hands and knees please, Sir?" She had to be kidding. I smiled at her from my position beside her, leaning on my elbow.

"You may." I was comfortable where I was and considered having Josephine turn her pink ass toward me. But when she stood up and turned around and looked down on me, I momentarily lost the power of speech. The jewellery attached to her body, and the way it hung from her most sensitive erogenous points, caused my mouth to go dry. I found myself swallowing to clear my throat and moving my tongue to wet my mouth for words.

Josephine slowly smiled, and crawled onto the bed, with her face inches from mine. She softly kissed my chin, and I decided that watching her expressive face for a few moments would please me. "Do it nice and slow, tell me what you are doing and feeling."

"Will you pull gently on the chains?"

"I think I could manage that," I said, reaching up to take her chin in my hand.

Josephine looked deeply into my eyes and whispered. "I hope I don't cum Sir, unless you want me to."

"Not yet."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you like it in the ass, Josephine?"

"Yes, Sir."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm... I'm using my fingertips to lube my ass with the juice from my pussy, Sir." I rolled over and reached out, finding the tube of lubricant and rolling back.

"Give me your fingers." I removed the cap while Josephine presented her fingers and I squeezed a dollop of the clear gel onto her fingertips. She then reached back and told me what she was doing.

"I'm lubing my ass, Sir... lubing it for the plug to go into it." I looked under her body on the bed.

"Where is the plug?"

"It's back in my pussy, Sir."

"Resourceful little slut, aren't you?" I grinned.

Josephine giggled. "I um... I always get a bit freaky with anal play, Sir," she whispered.

"Why is that?"

"Well, because it's just soooo, I don't know... nasty!"

"Is it something good girls don't do, Josephine?"

"Until I tried it, I always thought it was too dirty a place to even touch, Sir. Mmmmmmm..."

"What are you doing?"

"Two f... fingers, Sir."

"Okay, go on." I watched as a flush crept up Josephine's slender neck. "Faster."

"Yes Sir."

"I said go on..." She closed her eyes.

"The first time I ever touched my... mmmmmm... my um, my asshole was in the shower... when I didn't have a cloth for some reason. I remember gasping with the terrible pleasure of it. I thought I was bad. I always thought I was bad..." I reached under her and took the small ring in the centre of the chains in my fingers. Tugging gently, I watched her mouth open in a strangled gasp.

"And now?"

"N... Now, I know it's not bad. It's just another way I can please you, Sir." She opened her eyes and looked at me with a sly smile and heavy eyelids. She whispered, "Can I use the plug in my ass now please, Sir?"

I smiled back at her. "Yes you can."

"Mmmmmmm... Thank you, Sir." Josephine groaned as she slid the plug from her pulsing pussy, then continued. "It's at the opening and I'm pushing against it, my asshole is opening and the tip of the plug is pushing it further open. Oohh... I've pushed it inside... Goddd... I love that... It used... used to make me feel... nauseous... but now... now... it's good, Sir... it feels good... Mmmmmmmm... Now I'm making short fucking m... movements with it, pushing it... a little in and out... and... it's slowly going further and further inside. It... It's a good sized plug Sir... it's stretching me nicely... but not too much... I'll feel nice and full, Sir..."

I tugged gently on the chains again.

"Mmmmmmm..."

"Push it right in."

Josephine looked at me with smouldering eyes. "Yes Sir." Her eyes rolled a little back into her head. She panted then groaned. "Mmmmmm... Godddd Sir..."

"What is it?"

"It's... mmmm it's just... so good Sir..."

"Not quite right though is it?"

"Um, no Sir?"

"Well, your pussy is empty now, isn't it?" I tugged on the chains again.

"Ooohhhh... God Sir... are um... are you gonna f... fuck me, Sir?"

"Not right now. Stay where you are."

"Yes Sir." I sat up and picked up the vibrator then stood up and moved in behind her. Josephine's ass was plugged and the clear toy was flush against her asshole. The clamp held fast to her red clit and her pussy was a little open and glistening wetly. Her gorgeous, smooth, tan-lined ass was mottled with shades of pink from her spanking and cropping.

"That's beautiful." Josephine looked over her shoulder and gasped, her movement tugging at the clamps. I put down the vibrator and caressed her ass with my open hands, stretching the cheeks apart and opening her pussy wider.

"I could spank you again you know..."

Slap!

"Ooohhh..."

Slap! Slap!

"Mmmmmmmm..."

"But I'd rather flog you..."

"Ohh Goddd... please yes... please, Sir... flog me, Sir!"

"Okay... but I want to slide this into you first..." I inverted the vibrator and flicked the switch to 'one', then pressed it against Josephine and licked my lips as it pushed inside her right to the hilt. I slid it right out then right back in again and let go to see if it slid out of her. It didn't. I smiled to myself.

"Ohhh ffff... ohhh fuckkk..." Slap! "Uhhhh..."

"Stay still."

"You... you are making it... it hard, Sir."

"Don't cum. You can do it."

"Y... yesss, Sir."

Slap!

Her head dropped to the bed, but her body stayed still. "Uhhhhhhh..."

"Actually, turn side-on to me, Josephine. Face the head of the bed."

"Y... Yes Sir."

She shuffled slowly around and I drank in the sight.

"Look up and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong."

She did and smiled at me.

"Just um, start slow and steady and get your range, Sir. Flog the flat surfaces and don't wrap around my sides. The whip accelerates if you do that."

"Anything else?"

"I won't be able to not cum, Sir... not like this."

"I know..." I leaned over, pulled my open case closer, and wrapped my fingers around the handle of the flogger. I took it out of the case and admired it. Josephine's eyes followed my every movement. I smiled to myself and ran the tails through my fingers. It was then that I realised my fingers were shaking. "I'm a bit nervous."

"It's okay, Sir, just start out gentle... I'm sure you'll get into the swing of it." Josephine giggled at her pun and I chuckled.

"Okay, well... just say stop if I blow it."

"I will, Sir. Don't worry." I took a deep breath and moved a little closer to the bed. I leaned my knees against it to steady myself. "You're a bit close Sir."

"Just relax Josephine." Arching her back beautifully, Josephine laid her head on the bed and closed her eyes.

"The vibrator feels wonderful, Sir."

"Good," I said, before draping the tails of the flogger over her ass and slowly drawing them up her back. I made a cross on her back, then a figure eight, then drew an outline around her body before finishing with another cross. Then very lightly, with the flogger held steadily in front of me, I swung the tails back and forth. I was slapping her ass with no more than the weight of the tails themselves.

"Mmmmmmm."

"You like that, huh?"

"So gentle, Sir... it's wonderful."

"Too gentle?"

"Noooo... It's nice to start slow... mmmmmm." I kept the same rhythm up for a few more minutes, just swinging the tails back and forth. I was also relaxing, and trying to focus my attention on what I was doing. Not that I wasn't before. I had just been worrying unnecessarily. If I just took it easy, everything would be fine. I began to steadily swing the flogger from side to side, increasing the speed at which the tails met Josephine's beautiful ass. I wasn't worried about her pussy or the tails wrapping as I was using virtually nil force. "P... please..."

"Please what?"

"P... please c... cumm..."

"Already?"

"I... I'm sorry, S... Sir... I can't..."

"Wait."

She shuddered. "Uhhhhhh," she protested. "Ohhhhh..." I heard when I saw her pulling up on the clamp attached to her clit. I lifted the flogger a little higher and began swinging it faster from side to side. The tails swung right up parallel to the floor before descending and swinging back up on the other side. In between, they made firmer contact with Josephine's delicious skin, making a fap fap fap sound as they connected on each pass.

I directed the contact mainly to her ass, but as time went on I covered most of her lower back too. Josephine had begun a low, almost inaudible constant moan, and I figured it was time to turn up the vibrator, and let her have her first orgasm. "I'm going to let you cum Josephine. Wait until I turn the vibrator up a notch."

"Nnnnnmmmmmm..." I slipped the flogger under my arm and reached down, sliding the vibrator slowly from her pussy. It glistened and I licked along it. Josephine tasted good. The vibrations made my teeth chatter. I turned it up to 'two' and pushed it straight into her.

Immediately Josephine let loose with a groan that began in her chest and burst into an animalistic grunting. I raised the flogger and began swinging it again a bit harder, flogging her right through her orgasm and prolonging it. I smiled to myself, watching her fucking back with her hips toward the descending tails. Her ragged breath and moaning began to recede and she was just humming quietly and rolling her hips in time with me. "That was beautiful..."

Fwap.

Fwap.

Fwap.

"Mmmmmm thank you, Sir..."

"I want to try a bit harder now."

"Yes please, Sir."

"How much harder?"

"A fair bit."

"Slut."

She giggled. "Uh huh."

Fwwapp.

"Mmmmmmmm... Oh yeah, that's good..." I'd changed what I was doing. I drew the tails up through the fingers in my left hand, then with a controlled swing, I moved the flogger in a small semi-circle and struck Josephine across the ass. It wasn't too hard, but she seemed to like it.

Fwwapp.

"Mmmmmmmm..."

Fwwapp.

Fwwapp.

I was starting to build a rhythm again. I locked into it and seemed to zone out. I could hear the sounds and I concentrated on not increasing the weight of the strikes. God, my cock was aching. Josephine had started moaning again.

Fwwapp.

"Please... please... mmmmmmmmm..."

Fwwapp.

"What is it..."

"I need to..."

Fwwapp.

"Uhhhhh..."

"What, Josephine..."

Fwwapp.

"What do you need..."

Fwwapp.

"Ooooooo..."

Fwwapp.

"Cum... please..."

"Not yet."

"Nooooo..." She started shaking and I could see she wasn't going to last long. I wanted to finish properly. I stopped flogging her and dragged the vibrator straight out of her clasping pussy. By now the entire vibrator was covered in her juices. I smiled to myself and turned it up to 'three'. It buzzed fiercely in my hand. Wow. I figured she was about to go nuts.

"You may cum when I start flogging you again. I won't flog you for long, but it will be firm. Ten swings, that's all. Listen to me." She was biting her lip with her eyes closed. She opened them and looked up at me.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Keep tugging at the chain."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." She pulled a pillow under her head and closed her eyes again. I saw her grip the pillow with one hand and sink her teeth into it. Her other hand was underneath herself, tugging on the chains in different directions.

"Hurry... please..." I shook my head and smiled before pushing the frantically buzzing vibrator in and out of her pussy. I fucked it an extra inch into her on each stroke till all six inches were buried. She was ready, so I took the flogger comfortably into my hand before swinging it back in a controlled manner and whipping the tails of it straight into Josephine's ass.

FfffWAP!

"One."

FfffWAP!

"Two."

"Oooohhhhhh..."

FfffWAP!

"Uhhhhhhh..."

"Three." Josephine was cumming. She came hard and her thighs shook.

FfffWAP!

"Four." She arched her back further and started grunting again, throwing her back up then arching hard down again and moaning gutturally.

FfffWAP!

"Five." Her sounds were partly muffled due to the pillow in her mouth and I was thankful for it.

FfffWAP!

"Six."

"Ohhh... Oohhhh... OooooooOhhhhhggodddddddd..."

FfffWAP!

"Seven." She started quivering and shaking all over and then she just exploded. She pulled the clamp right off her clit and started pulling downwards instead as a paroxysm of jerks and shudders enveloped her. I stopped and stood in awe, my cock throbbing. I tossed the flogger onto the bed and stepped up to her. "Turn over, fuck your cunt with the vibrator." In the midst of a quaking orgasm she managed to roll onto her side and see me stroking my throbbing cock fitfully, and aiming it at her face.

"Yessss..." she managed, before I took hold of her hair and let fly with three hours of pent up sexuality and spurted thick streams of hot cum across her face and onto the bed behind her. Josephine opened her mouth in a vain effort to catch some but most flew over her shoulder with the force. Still throbbing and oozing cum, I leant on one knee and fed my cock into her sucking mouth.

I looked down at her and trailed my eyes down her body and back up to her face. She was looking up at me with hollowed cheeks, her eyes dancing with pleasure, sucking me firmly, determined not to miss a drop. Finally, she released me and I slid thickly from her mouth. For a moment she closed her eyes and visibly swallowed. Then she took hold of my glistening cock, gliding her thumb up the underside, bringing the last drop to the tip. I shook my head in amazement as she stared into my eyes and leaned forward, licking it off. She savoured it, then swallowed again. Exhausted, she fell onto her back, her chest rising and falling, and grinning at me.

A few moments later, she closed her eyes and reached down, moaning softly as she slid the vibrator from her pussy. "My fucking God," she whispered. I smiled and crawled onto the bed beside her, laying down and leaning on my elbow again. I took the vibrator from her hand, turned it off, and laid it aside. "My fucking God..." she repeated, even more quietly. I reached out to move the sliders down and she groaned softly as each clamp came away.

I lifted her up under one of her shoulders and turned her onto her side before spooning into her. I took the end of the butt plug in my fingers and gently corkscrewed it out of her. She groaned again as the widest part stretched her once more, then shuddered as it slid out of her ass. I kissed the back of her neck and held her warmly for a minute. "I'll be back in just a sec."

"Mmmmmm..." I hurriedly picked up the toys and entered Josephine's ensuite. I washed and dried them carefully before returning to her. I packed up my case and closed it, placing it on the floor and climbing onto the bed with her. She whispered as she snuggled into me. "My fucking God, Sir..." I smiled to myself and caressed up and down her arm, then down over her hip and back up over her tummy. "Mmmmmm... Please stay, Sir... I couldn't even show you out." She laughed softly.

"What time is it?"

"I have no idea."

"I think I will stay, actually."

She whispered, "It's all right Sir, I won't jump to any conclusions."

"It's just a training session."

She giggled quietly. "Yes Sir."

I continued stroking Josephine's smooth skin, lightly dragging my nails up and down her slender thigh and kissing the back of her shoulder. "Damn, Josephine," I whispered.

She turned around and looked at me. "What is it, Sir?"

"Well, look at you." I raised the sheets covering us and whistled at her. She blushed.

"Do you like my body, Sir?"

"Oh yeah. I only know one other girl who could even come close to you."

"Oh yeah, who?"

"I don't think you'd know her."

"Try me."

"Sylvia Harper."

"Well that's hardly surprising, Sir."

"Why's that?" I asked, perplexed. Josephine shrugged before looking at me with her big brown eyes.

"Well, she is my sister, Sir."

Published 
Written by SirNathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments