Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desire

"a story about deep sexual desire"

6
3 Comments 3
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I don’t remember ever desiring someone like I desire you, I’ve searched my busy mind for a memory which I thought bound to exist but I can’t find it, can’t find someone in my past or present that brings as much understanding to the word “crave”.  Does it mean I love you? I don’t think so, but we do have an understanding, a something between us that has a mutuality that I’ve craved for so long. Are you going to finally sate my needy body, mind and soul? Lets see shall we.

“Hold me” and don’t let go, I never said the ‘don’t let go’ part I just thought it!  Your arms are around me and you pull me towards your broad chest, I sink my face into you and breathe in your scent. I have thought about this moment a hundred times before now, yet I never got it right, never imagined in my minds nose that you’d smell so edible. Your warmth is immediately mine and my arms reach around you clutching you tight, telling you something that I won’t. I need to look at you, I need to see into those deep blue eyes and recognise the something I already know I will see there.  Listen to my heart can you hear it conversing with yours?  Tenderly you run your fingers down the side of my hair, taking in the softness of it for later reminiscences. I look at you with big pathetic eyes that ask so much of you and offer you so much simultaneously.  Is there a metaphorical bottle anywhere so I can capture this moment and keep it safe forever?
You kiss me hard on my mouth and I am too mesmerised to kiss you back although my lips cling onto yours and tell you not to stop. Your hands have wandered of their own accord to my waiting breasts, you enjoy the way that they fit perfectly in your hands, I enjoy it too as you squeeze and knead them causing an aching deep inside me where only you will be able to reach.  You raise my top over my head slowly and I gasp when I feel your eyes studying me making plans, your hands fumble with the hooks on my bra and it makes me smile because I never wanted an expert, I wanted you.  My breasts have sprung free and your urgency arouses me to the point that a noise involuntarily leaves my throat, my head tilts back as for a moment I do nothing but enjoy being the object of your desire.

“Oh my god”

you say to me and no more words are needed after that. I’m reaching for you, clawing at you desperately. I want your skin on mine I want to remove everything that is protecting us I want the
two of us to unite.  Our naked upright bodies are firmly pressed together now and our mouths they aren’t coordinated, mine is on your forehead gently and yours is on my breasts sucking my nipple into it, trying to identify the flavour, which I can tell you is “desire”.  Our hands are joined at the fingertips touching each other in a way that indicates how we’d like to be touched, mine are circling yours in the same way that I am desperate for you to touch my swollen clit, and yours well they are tender and seeking, they explore the edges of me, the nerve endings the bits that would cry out for more if only they could. You drop to your knees and part my pussy lips with intent, Your lips touch the smoothness of my bald pussy, you want to feel it too, want to feel the soft spongy texture and heat inside, your finger slides easily between my parted lips, the slick sounds speak to you and invite you in, they tell you that I’m ready to be finger fucked in my juicy cunt. You wriggle and flick with such expertise and with your free hand you spread my pussy lips tight and expose my swollen clit, your devilish tongue finds it’s utopia, and stakes a claim. My hands reach for your head and pull you into me as I start to moan and my pussy explodes hot juices over you, you become frenzied as you taste what you created and lap at me until I’m shaking all over unable take anymore.  I will take more though because you’re not stopping and your mouth gripping me, forcing me past the feeling that I cant bare any more and into the I want more stage.  Your fingers are filling me now as you continue and my moaning which is genuine has a deep sound to it which only me and you know is born from deep desire.

“I need you to fuck me”,

I say and you refuse me, you want to make me crazy for you, but I already am.  I’m already totally crazy for you.

“Please I need your cock in my pussy, I need you to fuck me hard”

I beg you, I want your cock and your beastly self driving it, ramming it into me as I cry out and make you feel like the sexiest most desired man there ever was. You can’t resist me, can’t tease me a moment longer. You want to show me that you know what it is that I need. Your weight is on me and I welcome it, your cock needs no guidance as it finds the slick passage into me, finds the place it longed to be. I moan as it makes its way to the places I cannot see, the dark places that will never see the day.

“Ohhhhhh fuck yes”

The words are out and they betray me because I never spoke them, they announced themselves. Your cock fills me perfectly like it was meant for me. Your hands pin my wrists above my head and you squeeze to remind me that I have no control, I never wanted control don’t you see that, don’t you see how badly I want you to control me.

Foxxy_AmandaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Foxxy_AmandaTS



You do see, and you withdraw from me and I recognise the expression on your face that tells me you have an idea. You’re reaching for the scarves that are tied to my bedposts and tying my wrists, immediately the reality hits me and the question of trust rushes through my mind and quickly away. I struggle to see how restricted my movement is and to remind myself that I am helpless, instantly I gasp at the concept and close my eyes ready for all that you have to offer, I don’t need to close my eyes though because you’re untying a surplus scarf and blindfolding me with it, this is new to me and for a second I don’t appreciate what it will do for me, but I’m open
minded and I’ll try anything for our pleasure.  The sensation is weird because I can’t see anything now and while I can feel your weight on the bed I don’t know your exact position.

“Are you okay?”

you ask me because you can see the unsure expression on my face. Then I consider how I must look to you and I gasp the word “yes” in renewed arousal.  You’re spreading my legs wider now and you’re face is between my legs I can feel your hot breath on my pussy as you poke and play,
your fingers they twist and manipulate me in ways I can only imagine.
You’re playing with your helpless toy, savouring it learning how it works. Knowing that you have so much freedom with me makes me feel scrutinised and I squirm under the gaze I feel burning into me.  You clamber up the bed towards me and allow partial weight to squash my chest as you straddle my unseeing face. Your fingers reach into my mouth and I suck them deep inside, I feel the tip of your cock and taste the saltiness on its tip as you bring it to the table and force it into my mouth, slipping out your fingers in unison. I feel very slutty indeed and I willingly take it as far into my throat as I can, it must be a sight I think as I slurp and grip my lips around the base.

“Oh yeah”

I hear you groan, my listening skills enhanced by the fact that I’m unable to see. Then you become frenzied and fuck my throat so savagely that I wonder how much you care. I don’t care at this moment though and as I gag around you unable to do anything but be the bearer of fuckable orifices, I still manage a vibrating desperate moan as you surge deep into me spurting hot cum into my aching throat.  After you are empty, you stroke my face and ask me again “Are you okay?” in response to your question I nod.  I feel you move back down the bed, as you go your hands trace my body, your hands are slow rising and falling over my breasts, over my curves until they arrive where they want to be, where I want them to be. All at once two fingers are forced into me, one in my pussy and one in my ass, the pussy part I sort of expected but my ass is tight and the violation is a surprise to me. I cry out though in pleasure as you expect me to. This encourages you and as your fingers fuck both my holes at once I spread my legs wider asking you without words to give me something more, anything you want. You read my mind and you’re moving
somewhere, I don’t know what you’re doing and I have this awful compelling urge to see yet I can’t. I listen to you rattling around on the dressing table and I try hard to identify the sounds to prepare myself. You find what you’re looking for and I jump as you pour too much of something cold onto me and massage it all over my pussy and ass.  I’m not sure what you’re doing to me now but whatever you’re trying to push into me is cold and hard, it feels bumpy like it’s ribbed and “fuck me” it feels good as you stretch me with it. Further and further into me you push it and it rubs my insides like nothing else I know. Suddenly you thrusting it in and out of me hard and the feelings drive me totally crazy as the buttons of the television control stimulate every inch of my inner walls. You’re fucking me with the tv remote I would laugh if it didn’t feel so fucking great, and actually I’m about as far away from laughing as I could be. My orgasm is coming and it’s coming fast.

“Fuck fuck fuck”

I scream the words over and over at the same speed as your thrusting and juices gush from me
wrecking the television controls probably forever.

There’s a needy cock in the vicinity and it’s yours, it wants me and I want it. I will always want it. You can’t roll me over because I’m still tied up, you slide a cushion beneath me raising me up, and you guide yourself to my sopping ass. It hurts me as you thrust in, but I want that pain if it sates me. It doesn’t hurt for long though in fact as soon as I start to think about having my tight ass filled with your cum, I start craving it and I beg you to give it to me.

“I need it I need it I need it” I cry,

And you know I need it, in the same way that you know afterwards I will need you to hold me tight, in the same way that you know I’ll smoke a cigarette out of the window, in the same way that you know five minutes after this is over, I will need it to start all over again.

Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments