Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Devoted Service

"patiently waiting to be able to service you ......"

32
20 Comments 20
16.4k Views 16.4k
785 words 785 words
You are sitting in your chair with your laptop on the armrest reading something and busy doing what you need to do. I am naked sitting at your feet with my legs bent under me so I am sitting on my feet parallel to your chair not paying too much attention to what you are doing because it isn’t my concern. My head is resting on your lap, my cheek against your upper thigh, my long honey colored hair fanning out across your lap exposing my neck. I am not sure how much time passes as we sit there with you idly trailing your fingers along my neck every now and then. I am daydreaming and content waiting at your feet because I know you have important things to do.

Eventually, I hear you place your laptop on the side table and say the word “Zipper”. Licking my lips, I jump around quickly to be facing you looking you straight in the eyes. I slowly reach my thin fingers up to undo the button on your jeans and pull your zipper down. Reaching my hands around your waistband I feel you lift your hips from the chair as I pull your pants and underwear to the floor. With a gentle grip on your cock, I start stroking my hand back and forth on your hard cock in a slow and steady pace. After a few minutes my tongue stretches out. I start to lick slowly up and down from the tip to the base of your shaft not missing an inch as you begin to throb. Running my tongue around the head, flicking my tongue along the slit till I am licking slowly back down your cock to your balls. I glance quickly up to you just before I enclose my warm lips around your balls sucking you in to fill my mouth. The whole time my hand never stops the rhythmic motion of pumping up and down your cock. I hear you let out a low soft moan so I move up to take your cock between my lips into my warm eager mouth. I feel your hips start to pump against me as I glide up and down on your cock, your hand on the back of my head holding a handful of my hair and forcing me to take you deeper.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

I hear a deep groan escape from your mouth which makes me suction my lips tighter to your cock working quicker on my task.

In a quick motion you move to be standing over me placing your hands firmly on my shoulder. Gently you push me back farther on my heels so I am thrown off balance needing to place my hands behind my back to balance. I sit there looking up at you waiting patiently as your cock hangs inches front my lips. You feed me your balls to suck and lick again making sure I pay close attention to the underside as your cock hits my face. You take your cock in your hand and slap in against my right cheek, then my left cheek, repeating a few times until you rub your cock across my lips. I hear you whisper to me, “You are a good slut.” I smile up at you with pre-cum and salvia on my face. In one swift movement you plunge your cock deep and hard into my mouth. I feel the strength in your legs against my body, one of your hands pressing on my shoulder, the other one gripping my hair leaving me nowhere to go or move as I am totally used by you. I keep as tight a grip on your cock as I can as you fuck my face, moaning as you ram deeper and deeper poking against my throat. I am gagging and gasping not being able to pull back as the taste of your salty pre-cum seeps into my mouth and know I am going to get a treat soon. I realize my own pussy is soaking wet from servicing you and I long to slide my finger along my swelling lips. Just then I sense more power in your thrust as your pulsating cock starts to fill my mouth with cum. I can feel your cum sliding down the back of my throat as I swallow each load after load. I continue to suck until you are completely dry and then lick your cock and balls completely clean.

You fall back into your chair breathing heavy and I move forward placing my cheek on your thigh again. I sit licking my lips, tasting the last hints of your juices, waiting until I can service again.

Published 
Written by NaughtyLibrarian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments