Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diaries of Ceres and Taliya: Part Four

"This is a work of Historical fiction names places chronology of these events have been changed."

1
1 Comment 1
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

 

I woke up.  We were home.  Master took me to the house, carrying me upstairs.  We sat around, him babying me which I enjoyed enormously.  He took me in the shower, bathing me gently, but not taking advantage of my helplessness.  I loved what he was doing.  He was bringing me to the edge of an orgasm washing my large titties, playing with my hardening brown nipples, then washing another part of my body.  I was juicing up so much he couldn’t help but notice, but pretended not to.  He teased me like this for what seemed to be forever, then dressed me in a sheer red nightie with a plunging neckline exposing my glorious melons.  I was in Heaven, his staying with me until Mistress and Taliya got home. It was not long before Taliya came upstairs to see me.

 

"Excuse me, Master.  May I see Ceres, please?"

 

"Should I allow you to, Taliya?" Master said as he stood up, moving to the door.  Even though he has disciplined her severely for her treatment of me Master was most protective whenever she was in our presence.

 

"Please, Master, I just want to see how she is doing," Taliya said, backing up towards her bedroom door.  I got out of bed, walking to Master.  Taking his hand he looked at me.

 

"Master, if it’s okay, can I sleep in Taliya's room tonight?  Please?"

 

"No, Ceres.  Go back to bed now.  I’ll bring your dinner up.  Okay?"

 

“Yes Master, but I want to spend time with Taliya too," I said, a slight whine creeping into my voice.  He looked at me angrily, letting go of my hand.  I looked at Taliya, then walked back to my bed.

 

I don't know what came over me.  I had never done that before.  ‘Master will have my ass if I do that again,’ I said to myself, so I stayed in my room until Master brought up my dinner.

 

“Master, may I speak freely, please?”

 

“Yes, Ceres.  You may.”

 

“Um, Master?  Why can’t Taliya see me?” He placed his hand gently on my face.

 

“You will follow my rules right, Ceres?” he said softly.

 

“Yes… yes, Master.”  It was hard for me to talk.  I was so scared.  He got up, leaving my room door open.  Taliya stood outside, nervously wringing her hands. 

 

“You may come in, Taliya,” I told her and she did, closing the door firmly behind her.  Holding me close I felt comfort in her touch, warm and loving, making me feel secure.  I clung to her as if she were my life preserver, until she pushed my sheets down, exposing my nakedness.

 

“What are you doing?  We can’t do this we'll get in trouble again.......Taliya?” She didn't answer me.  Her focus was on my pretty shaved pussy, prying my legs open, revealing it to her lustful gaze.  Licking her lips hungrily I didn’t like that look she gave me.  This was wrong!  Neither Master nor Mistress had sanctioned this encounter, or if they did I wasn’t aware of it.

 

“Taliya; please don't do this!” I begged her.  I did not want to feel Master’s lash on my healing behind this night.

 

“Hush, Ceres.”  I lay there quietly, my pussy feeling her finger worming inside of me, stoking my building lust. 

 

“Do you like it, me fucking you with my fingers, Ceres?  You look so delicious in your nightgown.  I wanted to jump on you, rip your clothes off, rub my pussy against yours.”  I began to squirm.  I loved the last time we made love, we sisters of the Sapphic arts, ladies of Lesbos.  When I started to moan Taliya tried to cover my mouth.  

 


“Sssshhh!  I know you want to feel my tongue sucking this delicious little clit of yours sticking its head up like a tiny dildo.  But you have to be quiet!  Master and Mistress are just downstairs; don’t let them spoil our fun!”   Becoming fearful I grabbed her hand, trying to push it away. I was still weakened from a combination of my illness as well as my lust.

AmandaRuths
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmandaRuths

 I was starting to cum uncontrollably, unable to move her hand.

 

In the background I heard my door open and Master speaking. Taliya didn't stop, so caught up was she in what she was experiencing.  She continued her attack on my now sore clit.  I couldn’t help myself.  I kept on cumming, thrusting my pussy against her hand fiercely.  ‘What was Master saying,’ I thought dimly, my brain on fire, just like my loins.  Taliya would not quit, even though I’m sure she knew what her punishment was going to be.  My sister sub must really love me, to risk this.  Master finally pulled her off of me, dragging her to her room.  I clambered out bed trying to reach them but all I did was fall all over.  My legs were so weak, I felt so drained.  Finally I dragged myself over to her room.  Master beating her with his belt.

 

“Taliya… you know… you are not… to touch… my property… without my… permission!”  Master panted between blows across her backside.  Taliya screamed, struggling to evade the rain of pain upon her body.  “Since… you didn’t… learn your lesson… last week… I will… show you… what I… mean again!”  My heart dropped to the floor.  I didn’t want this for my dear sister.  She was just showing me how much she loved me, how she was sorry for hurting me.  This was not fair!  I tried to stop him but all I did was make things worse.

 

“Ceres! Get in your fucking room right now!” he yelled at me.  I jumped back, hurrying to my room.  Master was unrelenting in Taliya’s punishment.  From behind her closed door I could hear Master’s voice, Taliya’s cries, the sickening sound of his thick black belt cracking against her firm cocoa colored buns.  I knew what she was going through, the fine line between pleasure and pain, his blows aimed around her pussy, with an occasional blow striking it.  Then she would be made to take his cock in her mouth, sucking him off until him nut sack was swollen with his man juice.  To further humiliate her he would tie her spread-eagled across the bed, fucking both her hot cum filled pussy, then her tiny puckered asshole.  As much as I hated what I had heard I was so aroused that I frantically worked two fingers in my sopping pussy, another in my asshole, until I came hard, screaming into my pillow.  I drifted off to sleep after that, tears in my eyes, a smile on my face.

 

It was 10 at night when I was awakened, hearing my bedroom door open.  Master had come to me.

 

“Master, I didn’t mean for this to happen.  I just wanted my sister.” I sniffled.

 

“You know better then that.  So did Taliya.  She has been with us six years. Lately she has been acting up, as have you.  Being that you are newer I can be more lenient, but her?  No, I won’t.  But you will not escape your part of this, Ceres.  Stand up and lean over the bed!”

 

“Yes Master.” I said meekly.  As I got out of bed Master took his belt off. I leaned over, lifting my garment so that my brown globes were available for him to chastise.  My pussy and asshole were covered with my milky love juices.  Master could not help but see them. 

 

“Count them off!” he thundered.

 

“One.”

 

CRACK!

 

“Two.”

 

CRACK!

 

“Three!”

 

CRACK!

 

“Four!”

 

CRACK

 

“Five!”

 

CRACK 

 

“Six!”  

 

Master never delivered that blow.  I was only getting whipped five times!  My eyes were tearing up from his attention to my behind, but I swear I could see a look of sorrow on his face.  Or maybe he was tired.  I guess because it was getting late.  I didn’t ask why.  I didn’t want any more beatings. 


 

“Goodnight, Ceres.  Sleep well.”  Master moved to the door.

 



“Good…goodnight Master,” I sniffed, crawling back into my bed.  Closing the door he walked back to his room.  Very tired I turned out my night light, plunging the room into darkness, the pale moon barely visible outside.

Published 
Written by submissive83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments