Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diaries of Ceres and Taliya: Part One

"This is a work of Historical fiction names places chronology of these events have been changed."

1
0 Comments 0
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
 

I thought today would be like any other day.   I thought wrong.   Master told me not to listen to Mistress.   Unfortunately for me he never told her: I didn't want to get in trouble with either of them.  

My sister was upstairs cleaning her room while Master had me clean the rest of the house.   You see, Mistress Julia owns my sister Taliya.   I, Ceres, belong to Master John. It’s hard pleasing them both, trying not to disappoint them.   Master left for work; Mistress Julia wasn't too far behind him.   After an hour I stopped working, running upstairs to Taliya.  

Forgetting my chores, I stayed and talked to Taliya while she was doing hers. I didn't think time passed so fast; it was nearly noon and Mistress would be home first.   I ran downstairs, trying to get everything in order.   As I was heading to the living room, I had forgotten about the kitchen when I heard Mistress pull up in the driveway.   I didn't have time to even dust.   She was opening the door when I felt my heart stop.   She closed the door behind her, checked me over a few times.  

"What! No hello, little girl?" she said.   I tried so hard to talk; my mouth was dry.   I couldn't breathe.   I was at lost for words.   She asked again as she walked towards me.   I still couldn't answer her.   By the time she walked over to me I managed to get some words out.  

"Hello, Mistress Julia.   Please forgive me for my rudeness," I said, hoping she wouldn't notice the mess behind me.   But she did.   The look she gave me sent chills through out my body.  

“What is this?   You can’t do as you’re told, little girl?" she said.  

"Mistress, I can explain this.   I was still cleaning when you came home and I’m sorry, Mistress, it wouldn't...." She cut me off.   She slapped me so hard that all I could was cry, which made things worse.   Dragging me to the kitchen she reached around the corner, grabbing the cane.   Seeing that my chores were not done at all she pushed me down to my knees.   I just stayed there, waiting for the pain to rain down on me, but it didn't.   She grabbed me by the hair, pulling me up from the floor.  

"Is your room at least clean?" she asked?   I couldn't answer her.  

I knew I was in trouble.   She dragged me back to the stairs, shoving me up them.   She threw me in her and Master's bedroom.  

"You stay here! Do you understand me?" she said.  

“Yes mistress," I said, and with that she turned to check on Taliya. Taliya wasn't as in much trouble as I was.   She just had some bags to throw out. Mistress walked up to Taliya's door.   Of course, Taliya greeted her with a smile.   When Mistress asked Taliya why she wasn’t done with her room and why I didn’t take the bags down for her, Taliya told her everything.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

  Mistress now knew everything, from me refusing to do my chores down to chatting with Taliya while she did hers.   Mistress returned to me, her eyes an icy blue now.   I was so scared that I had moved from where she placed me. She grabbed me up so fast that I spun around.   She threw me on the bed.  

I didn't move until I felt the cane come down on me.   I still had my clothes on so I was okay.  

"Get up, Ceres," she said.   I was scared too.   I didn't want to make things worse for me so I got up, keeping my eyes and head lowered.  

"Do I have to tell you want to do, Ceres?" she asked.  

"No, mistress," I answered.   I wasn't sure where she was going with this.  

"Do I have to watch you everyday, Ceres?"  

"No, Mistress."  

"Then why must I take time out to deal with you like this, Ceres?" I couldn't answer that question.   With that she took my clothes off, making me lie flat on my stomach.   She started so lightly that I thought she wasn't going to punish me, but I was wrong.   The pain rained down on me; she didn't let up until she reached 20.   All I could do was cry.
  Mistress let me lie there for 10 minutes, crying my eyes out.   She pulled me up, wrapped me in a sheet, sitting me on her lap.   She held me until I stopped crying.   It was almost time for Master to be home.   We sat in the chair next to the bed for awhile, then she cleaned me up, letting me get dressed. Taliya was already in the kitchen cleaning while Master sat at the table.  

"I didn't hear you come in, John." she said.  

"Go help Taliya, Ceres. Julia and I need to have a word."  

"Yes, Master." I started helping Taliya, who had already started cooking, when Master yelled for me.   I walked into the living room to find Mistress sitting on the sofa, Master looking at me, standing.  

"Tell me, Ceres, did you disobey us today?" he asked.  

"Yes Master.   I did". With that answer he spun me around, pinning me to the wall, raising my skirt over my bare ass.  

"Please, Master, I won’t disobey again!   Please, no more!" I said crying and he let me go.   After we ate I cleaned up, going to bed at 11 that night.   Before getting the chance to lie down Master opened the door.  

"You’re sleeping with us tonight, Ceres."  

"Yes, Master." I wanted to ask why but I didn't.   Sleeping in the Master’s bed was a privilege, one that I knew I didn’t deserve.   I just followed him, closing their bedroom door behind me.   Master put me in the bed beside him.   Taliya was already in bed next to Mistress Julia.   I lay down, immediately falling asleep.   I was so tired from what happened that Master didn't wake me the next morning.
Published 
Written by submissive83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors