Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diaries of Ceres and Taliya: Part Seven

"This is a work of Historical fiction names places chronology of these events have been changed."

3
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.6k words 3.6k words

I was scared to the point of almost freaking out.   She said I had ten minutes, yet here she is at the front door; it’s four minutes until two in the afternoon, and I’m not in my place for my afternoon spanking, my pussy shaved and oiled like it was supposed to be.   If I had three more minutes I could have done it.   If.   ‘If wishes were horses beggars would ride’ was the old saying that ran through my brain.   Please Gaia; don’t let her take me to my room just yet.   Mistress Denise walked in my direction.   I should have walked to her but my feet seemed to have taken root in that very spot.   Reaching out to me she spoke.  

 

“Ceres, why weren’t you in your place and ready for your afternoon spanking?”   I couldn’t think of a way to weasel myself out of this situation.   Taking her hand reluctantly I looked down at the ground.   “Answer me please, Ceres.”   Too upset to care I told the truth.

 

“This girl is sorry ma’am.   She thought she heard you say one thing, but she misunderstood what you meant.   Please forgive this girl for her negligence.”   There.   I said it, and meant it too.   Mistress Denise looked at me strangely.

 

“You still have a spanking to get.   Now let’s go!”   She grabbed me by my arms, dragging me to her couch.   She did not spare my poor bum.   Twenty lashes later I sobbed quietly in her lap.   This is what I get for living the submissive lifestyle, I thought to myself.   I would run away but I never got far, and it earned me extra chores, as well as more punishments.    Stroking my head lightly I was calmed by Mistress Denise’s ministrations.   For the life of me I couldn’t understand why she was being so nice to me.   I hoped I wasn’t in more trouble.   My poor rear end had more mileage on it than a set of used tires.   Mistress Denise spoke.

 

“It’s time to check your room, Ceres.   Let’s go.”   Standing suddenly I almost fell from her lap. Grabbing me by the arm she half dragged me to my open door.   Strange.   I thought I had closed it.   Entering ahead of me she stood in the doorway surveying my work.   “Very good job; I’m very proud of you.   Come here, my little kitten.”   Now I was really nervous.   These terms of endearment were never heard falling from her lips to my ears.   I moved into my room as if my feet were encased in cement shoes.   What I saw made my heart plummet to the ground.  

 

“Ta-Taliya!?   How did you… when did you…?”   Turning to Mistress Denise I stammered,” Ma’am, I don’t know how… when…I don’t know…I swear, Ma’am, I didn’t do this!”   I was terrified.   Taliya, my tall sweet sub sister, a vision of beauty, standing in the middle of my room. I couldn’t fathom the kind of punishment involved in an offence like this. Wringing my hands my eyes pleaded for mercy.

 

“I know you didn’t, Ceres.   I did.”   A huge weight was lifted from my shoulders, replaced with confusion.  

 

“Mistress Denise?”

 

“Who is your Mistress?   I only recall you having one.”   Was that… Mistress Julia?   I knew she was real when I felt her arms around me, hugging me from behind.   No, I wasn’t seeing things, nor was I hearing them.   Both Mistress Julia and Taliya were real living creatures, standing a few feet from me.   The dam of repressed emotions crumbled as I sobbed in relief, tears flowing freely.   My legs gave out from under me.   Falling to my knees I remained there, bawling like a baby.   Taliya rushed over catching me before my face hit the ground.   I welcomed the love I was feeling.   For too long I felt I had been starved.   Her arms felt so good, so comforting.   She gently stroked my back as my tears soaked her shirt.  

 

“Ceres!”   I heard a familiar roar behind me.   Master John!   I turned around, seeing his cold blue eyes.   I was happy to see him.   Didn’t he feel the same about me?   Again I was confused.    There was something going on but I couldn’t quite put all the pieces together.   Why was he furious with me?   I really wanted to go back home with him.   Didn’t he realize that?

 

“Denise, we will like to have a word with you; let's leave the girls alone. That means no sex, no nothing. Do you understand, Taliya?" said Master John, his voice intense.



 

"Yes Master," Taliya said.   I looked at Mistress Denise and nodded my understanding. I knew if I were to mess up now not only would my master punish me but Taliya, Mistress Julia and Mistress Denise as well . That would not be good for anyone at all.

 

 

 

It was a good ten minutes before I moved away from Taliya; her shirt was wet from the tears I cried.  

 

“I am so sorry, sis.   I didn’t mean to get your shirt wet.   If you wait here I can get you a new one.” I moved to my closet.   I grabbed the first one I saw, a beautiful red silk number.   “I will wait in the hall ‘til I know you’re okay.”

 

“Really, Ceres.   You don’t have to do that.   It’s fine.   It’ll dry in no time on its own.”  

 

“Just put it on please.”   As I handed her my shirt she looked at me strangely, fingering the smooth material.   Perhaps she wasn’t going to change, or didn’t like what I had chosen. But she didn’t hand it back to me either.   I took that as a ‘yes’ vote.   I could almost read what was going on in her mind.   The thought had crossed mine as well.   It had been a while since we had enjoyed each others company.   Master didn’t have to know if we were careful….   Taliya looked me straight in my eyes, slowly starting at her top button, moving down to the next one.   I licked my lips, feeling myself growing wet.   Blushing wildly I stepped into the hallway to remove myself from temptation.   That was a close one.

 

Once the spell was broken I became more aware of my surroundings.   Why was Master John yelling at Mistress Denise?   Even though I couldn’t make out the words it must have been really important.   He didn’t raise his voice over petty crap.   I heard footsteps approaching me.   I hoped that Taliya had finished changing into my shirt.   When I turned around I saw that she had.   A sense of relief washed over me.    Still, something was … not right.   I could feel a tension between us.   I had to get to the bottom of it.  

 

“Taliya, can I ask you something please?”

 

“Sure.   What’s on your mind, sweetie?” she answered pleasantly.   This might not be so hard after all.

 

“Well… um… do you know what’s going on?”   Taliya stood up suddenly.   Her height made my red silk blouse seem short on her as it exposed her taut smooth belly, her defined abs.  By the  Gods, she was making me hot for her touch.  

 

“That’s against the rules, Ceres.   I can’t tell you anything and you know that.”   Sighing, I looked at her.

 

“But Taliya, please, I’m begging you, I’ve got to know what’s ….”   I stopped short.    Mistress Denise was standing in the doorway.   I didn’t like the look in her eyes.

 

“What do you ‘got to know’, Ceres?”   Mistress Denise asked ominously.  

 

“Nothing at all, ma’am.   It is not for this girl to know what you don’t tell her.   She meant no harm. Please forgive this girl for not minding her place.”

 

What happened next I will never forget as long as I live.   Mistress Denise seemed to move Matrix-like across the room to where I was standing.   A nanosecond later instead of standing by the door my face was pushed into my bedcovers, my beautiful butt was up in the air, naked, exposed to the world, my pants and panties lying like a pool around my feet.   My surprise was total, especially when the stinging ‘snap’ of a belt snaked around my brown globes, covering both cheeks.   One, two, three… and one I counted mentally until ten lashes had decorated my bum.   Taliya was sitting next to me but I didn’t look at her.   I was silent as long as possible, but when blow number eleven kissed my cheeks it was too much for me to handle.   Evading her grasp I kicked out of my clothing, running for the bedroom door.  

 

“Ceres!   Get back here right now, young lady!”   I froze, knowing that running further would now earn me her full wrath.   Plus that of my master.   Turning slowly I faced her.   A fire shone brightly in her eyes, burning deep into my core.   Head bowed I slowly dragged myself back to face her.   “Taliya!   I want you to sit here on this chair.   You are to hold her down, keep her there, or you will be facing my lash next.   Is that clear!   Now wait for my return!”.

 

“Yes ma’am.”   Taliya replied nervously.   I could see the pity she held for me in her eyes.   I lay down with my head in her lap, so close to that pretty pussy I would dearly like to lick.   She could be so hot at times, really turning me on.   But the unknown was threatening to overpower my senses.   Mistress Denise left the room.   Taliya had a tight hold on me, as she had to wrap her arms around my back, locking them under my breasts.   Her hands could not be seen unless you were under her but she was fingering my nipples under my thin blouse, making me squirm.  



It would look like I was trying to get away from her when in actuality I was writhing with desire.   I was breathing heavily with desire when Mistress Denise strode back in about ten minutes later, stripped down to almost nude, her shiny black leather boots, black leather Daisy Dukes style shorts so tight that I could see her cunt lips splitting her crotch.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

  Her top was a tight white bodice, laced up so tightly that I wondered how she could breathe.   Her white elbow length gloves with the fingers cut off exposed her flawlessly manicured red fingernails.   All this for a spanking?   She was going all out.   I wondered if Master John was behind this.   He was known for pulling strange stunts like this.   She was hot looking.   Hell, I’d eat her pussy in the mood I was in.   But, that item she had hidden by her side…?

 

No!   That was her cat-o-nine tails, her favorite tool for breaking the most stubborn of wills.   Its handle was made of braided leather, very tightly woven until it felt as tough as steel, with the tail composed of nine strips of leather, knotted at various lengths, capable of spreading its wrath over a large surface area.   She swished it against her leg, its strands snapping harshly.

 

“You have been very bad, Ceres.   I have been patient, but Master John is not.   You can make this easy or tough on yourself.   The choice is yours.   I am prepared to do what it takes to break you, starting with my little ‘cat’ friend here.”

 

“I’m tired of waiting for results, Denise!   Break her; break her any way you can; just get it done!   I want to take her home today!   It’s her birthday and would be a wonderful gift for her.”   Master John said.

 

“Yes, a great gift.”   Mistress Denise said.   Then the flogging started.   She spared nothing assaulting my rear.   “Say it, Ceres, I won’t stop until you do,” she hissed between stripes.   I tried to be brave, to find my limit.   Sobbing loudly I kept thinking ‘I can take one more, one more’.   Down rained the cat, red welts blistering my buns.   “Say it, Ceres; just say it!”   My throat was raw from sobbing.   My cries could have awoken the dead, so loud was I, but I didn’t want to call out that one word that could have brought an end to this.   Taliya had an iron grip upon me. Perhaps it was my imagination but I swore I could feel her hot tears hitting my naked backside.   Then one blow snaked around my body, the knots hitting the fleshy part above my shaved pussy.   I screamed in real agony, my body broken.   I couldn’t make my voice loud enough to prevent a few more lashes from doing their damage.  

 

“Red … red … red …” I croaked out softly.   I wasn’t sure Mistress Denise heard, but apparently she did.   A sudden silence filled the room except for the sound of Taliya and me sobbing.   She had done it; she broke me, my body and will shattered into a million pieces.   Too weak to move I knelt there, afraid to breathe, but needing to.   I wished I were dead now so the pain would go away.  

 

“Taliya, you can let her go now.   Help her get cleaned up too.   Carefully now.   Put some salve on her bruises.   She is in no condition to travel tonight.   John, I hope you and Julia will be my guests this weekend.   We can celebrate Ceres’ birthday here, if you like.   You will find my accommodations very comfortable, and I am a great hostess, if I say so myself.”   Mistress Denise started to lead them from the room but before he left Master John came over to me, softly stroking my damp hair.  

 

“You have made me a very happy master, Ceres, very happy indeed.   Get yourself cleaned up, then come downstairs.   And bring your training collar with you.   This is the dawn of a brand new day for all of us.”   Kissing me gently on my forehead he left the room with the others.   Taliya had stopped crying now, my red silk blouse now soaked with her tears.   She surely was going through some clothes today.   Wrapping her arms around my underarms she practically lifted me to my feet.   Trying to stand I almost fell.   My legs were numb, uncoordinated.   I was half dragged to the hallway bathroom where my remaining clothing was discarded on the floor,   Taliya doing the same as she had to bathe me.   Just like old times in our home when Master would let us bathe together.  


She turned on the shower, making it ice cold to ease the heat of my fevered body.   Faintly I remembered doing this for her not so long ago.   I shivered uncontrollably in spite of myself.   Taliya, bless her heart, took me gently in her arms, sharing her warmth with me.   As Mistress Denise ordered she cleaned me up, very carefully.   I had seen my butt in the mirror behind the bathroom door.   My bruises looked fierce, welts crisscrossing my lower back and upper thighs, puffy lines intersecting everywhere.   In time they would heal.   There would be no scarring as Mistress Denise was careful not to break my skin.   A good trainer had that kind of finesse, and she was very good.   The water felt so soothing flowing over my body, rinsing away my pain.   Plus with Taliya’s touch… I was getting excited all over again.   I sighed softly, leaning into the crook of her neck.   She stepped closer, her larger breasts swaying seductively in my face, nipples erect like tiny erasers pointing towards me.   Automatically I opened my mouth, accepting her gift.   Mmmmm.   Heavenly was the feeling of her silky tit on my tongue.  

 

“No … nooo…. Ceres, that is not allowed…. Ohhhh yess, you suck me real good, girl.   Stop, please stop before we get caught….   Aaaahhh shit, you know I love that.   Stop Ceres.   Please stop… stop… stop …don’t … don’t stop…don’t stop….”   She arched her back, thrusting her pelvis against mine, our shaved cunts kissing each other.    I grabbed her tightly around her hips, not wanted her to escape my grasp.   A week without sex plus the spankings were a turn on for me, as well as the taste of her juicy twat.   I needed her right now, just like she needed me.   Hungrily I licked and sucked her nipple, feeling it grow larger.   Her moans came from deep within her being.   Master could not please her like I could.   He never would, because he could never be a female.   His hairy body would never please her like my smooth skin would.   She hated the male dick as much as she loved pussy, which was a lot.   Slipping my hand between us I fingered her clit.  


Her legs opened wider to give me better access to her treasure box.   One finger, then two, penetrated her gaping slit, her wetness amazing.   She pulled my head closer to her, the double pleasure distracted her from her original duties.   I was relentless in helping her reach her orgasm.   She needed it, and I did too. 

 

It didn’t take long for her to cum, my hand drenched with her love juices.   Her hips bucked against mine, enhancing her pleasure.   The water flowing between our bodies washed away all traces of our union, but the gleam in our eyes couldn’t be hidden.   It was our little secret.   Master John had gotten my birthday gift when Mistress Denise broke me.   This was mine to Taliya.   Perhaps Mistresses Julia and Denise would get some as well, but for now this would have to do.   Reluctantly we broke our embrace, getting back to the matters on hand.   The last thing we needed was one of the others investigating us.   Taliya would pay dearly, being the elder sub as well as the one charged with my care.   We stepped out of the shower, Taliya using a huge white fluffy towel to pat me dry, especially where I was disciplined recently.   Looking in the medicine chest she found Mistress Denise’s salve, which she applied liberally, its cold cream feeling very soothing.   I felt much better now, able to walk more normally.  


Amazing the effect of a sweet sexual encounter with Taliya.   While she was strictly into women I went both ways, looking for the pleasure of sexual relief.   It mattered little where it came from: if it got me off I liked it.  

 

Returning to my bedroom I found a brand new outfit laid out for me on the bed.   A note left there said, ‘I want to see you in this. Bring your old collar with you when you come down.   It is time for you to become a full member of our happy family.’ Taliya helped me put on a black lace push up bra which made my breasts twin brown globes with a hint of nipples showing.   Then I put on my new black lace panties, followed by a black garter belt.   Sheer black stockings completed my undergarment ensemble once I attached them to the garter belt.   Shiny black patent leather shoes with three inch stiletto heels made my legs look longer and sexier.


I shrugged into a midnight blue silk blouse that felt as heavy as a whisper upon my shoulders, followed by a pleated black silk micro mini skirt.   Once I added my makeup of a light blush, a touch of peach lipstick, light green mascara for my eyes, spritzing myself with Avon ’s Imani fragrance to smell extra special.   White pearl teardrop earrings were my final touch.   I admired myself in the mirror.   Yes, I was hot, and I didn’t care who knew it.   Taliya beamed from where she stood beside me.  

 

“Go now, dear sister, and get your reward.” She handed me my collar.   “This is your time to shine.   Enjoy it.”   She left the room, going downstairs dressed in her original clothing, since her shirt had dried while my red silk blouse was now soaked.   Taking a final look at my image I carefully walked out of the bedroom, collar in hand, to present myself to my Master and Mistress.   Down the stairs I went, stepping as carefully as a Miss Universe contestant meeting the world.   Coming around the corner I found in the living room Master John, Mistresses Julia and Denise, and sweet Taliya.


Eyes lowered I walked to him, then knelt, presenting my old collar in upturned palms, as a proper submissive does.   Master John took it from me, handing it back to Mistress Julia.   I waited to see what my new collar would feel like but instead of the familiar heft of leather something light and cold was placed in my palm.   An ice cube, I thought to myself.   What a strange item.  

 

“You may receive your gift now, Ceres.”   With that I raised my head and saw not a piece of ice but a shiny silvery ring.   “Gold is for lovers, but platinum is for you, my precious Ceres.   Welcome to your new home.”   With that he gave me a big hug.   I burst into tears, of joy this time, not pain.   My dream had come true, finally.   I belonged to a family of my own and it happened on my birthday, October 14.   To this day I still   wear this ring, my symbol of a dream come true as well as my status as a member of Master John and Mistress Julia’s family.

Published 
Written by submissive83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors