Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diaries of Ceres and Taliya: Part Six

"This is a work of Historical fiction names places chronology of these events have been changed."

2
0 Comments 0
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Oh, what a week it had been for me.   After getting a severe spanking for thinking contrary to Master John and Mistress Julia’s wishes [as if this girl knew what went on in the mind of a Dom/Domme!]   Mistress Denise spent a long time talking with my Master John.   They came to an agreement which was not to my liking: I had to spend more time being trained, or retrained, or whatever they wanted to call it.   Bottom line: I was being uprooted, leaving my home of the last seven months, and going with Mistress Denise.   I was pissed!   Before I knew it I opened my mouth….   Why hadn’t I learned my lesson as yet?   Master John put me over his knees not for the gentle warm up spankings that make my pussy flow like a river but the one that painfully reminds me ‘Ceres, you gave up your right to be in control when you entered into the life of a submissive.’   Oh yes.   That one.

I know this was a brand new century, women had gained the right to vote, work outside the home, even earn more money than a man if they so chose.   They could even run for political office!   But that was them.   I entered into the service as a submissive, with different goals and expectations.   My duties were to make sure that my master’s wants and needs came first; if he chose to grant me small favors and gifts as I earned them then I should feel gratified that I was worthy of them.   So I was leaving the house on a sour note.   Not good at all.  

Being retrained was ten times harder the second time around.   The first time there was a certain amount of leniency, knowing that the initiate was being molded into a new creation.   There were certain things a new girl would do without being punished.   Ignorance of the laws was a reason if she had never been instructed otherwise.   That changes once knowledge has been made known to her.   Trust me: if you are slow and dim-witted this is not the lifestyle for you.   You become an irritant to your master.   This was for someone who willingly desired the freedom of knowing what her limits were, not running willy-nilly doing her own thing.    

I was beginning to question my choices.   Everyday was spanking day for me.   My poor bum felt so blistered my showers were very cold to relieve my stress.   Mistress Denise made me so nervous I couldn’t seem to get the simplest tasks done to her satisfaction, resulting in, you guessed it; a spanking.   I wanted out of this hell-hole.   My rightful place was in the house of Master John, Mistress Julia and my sub sister Taliya.   Maybe today I could be returned home.   I truly hoped so.   I didn’t want to spend another weekend here.   I was told by Mistress Denise that if I cleaned my room to her strict standards I would be allowed to see my master.   I was so happy I felt like singing.   Just then the phone rang.    

“Hey,” I answered.    

“Is that the way you answer a phone, little girl?” the voice said menacingly.   Damn!   Mistress Denise!   Crap!   How could I have been so dumb and careless?    

“N-no, never. Please forgive this girl, Mistress Denise,” I said, fear making my voice quaver.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

  I didn’t want to blow what little privileges I had accrued to date, especially since I was due to see Master Friday, tonight.    

“I want your room to be clean in five minutes, Ceres.   Do you understand me?”    

“Yes Mistress.   I understand you.”  

“Good.   I will be home in ten minutes sharp.   Be downstairs and ready for your daily spanking.   Are my wishes clear?”  

“Yes Mistress.   Um, Mistress, may I ask a question please?”  

“Go ahead, little girl.”  

“When can I go home, Mistress?   I really miss my master.”   I hoped I hadn’t hit one of her raw nerves.   Getting on her wrong side could earn me extra punishment as well as retraining time for being disobedient.    

“I’ll be home promptly at 2 p.m. , in another ten minutes.   I want you to have your clothes ready to go out tonight.”  

“But ma’am, isn’t my master coming over tonight?   Won’t we miss him?”   I was desperate, risking my behind, or worse, by pursuing this line of questioning when she made it clear by not answering my previous ones.   I’d better shut up and play along with her. ‘The sub gains her pleasure by learning to please the master.’ I didn’t need a touchup to remember this.  

“No, Ceres,” Mistress Denise said with a note of impatience creeping into her voice.   “All you need to know is we will be seeing your Master John and Mistress Julia tonight,” she stated mysteriously.   My heart lifted.  

“And Taliya too?” I asked hopefully.  

“We’ll see.”   No other information was forthcoming, but it was enough for me.   I was getting to see them tonight!   Mistress Denise ended the phone call abruptly by hanging up on me.   Fine.   As if that hurt me.   Time was awastin’: this girl had places to go, her people to see, as long as I passed inspection.   Hanging up the phone in its cradle I raced upstairs to fulfill my duties.   My room seemed clean enough.   I was setting out my clothes when I heard Mistress Denise’s voice downstairs.  

“Ceres, why aren’t you here in place for your daily spanking!”   I looked up, startled.   It wasn’t two o’clock as yet, nor had ten minutes passed.   Shit!   Don’t tell me she set me up by making her call from around the corner, just a minute’s drive away, knowing that there was no way in hell I would be in place when she arrived!   My heart sunk lower than the Titanic’s final resting place.   Was my weekend ruined?   Would I get to spend time with Master, Mistress and maybe Taliya?   I agonized over these and more questions as I walked slowly out of my room downstairs to face the wrath of Mistress Denise.   I could feel the heat of her anger pouring out of her eyes, like lead from a blast furnace.    I knew I was in trouble again.   I felt it.   But, this time I would not volunteer any information to wriggle my way out of trouble.  

She had me dead to rights.   I’d take my punishment like a good sub should, I told myself.   Maybe next weekend I could meet my family again.   I held back my tears of disappointment from leaking down my face.   In silence I stood in front of her.
Published 
Written by submissive83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors