Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diaries of Ceres and Taliya -Part two: Taliya-P4

"Part two: Taliya (its backwards sorry about that its before Ceres's part)"

3
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Master John, his attention no longer on me was now focused on Mistress Julia.  He swished the cane repeatedly, as if cutting the atmosphere.  Deep in my heart I had a bad feeling, a very bad feeling about this.  Master was a great man but when crossed …watch out!  Off came his veneer of civilization to reveal a primal beast, anger and passion co-mingled..  That is when he was most dangerous.  His normal high level of self-control was discarded like a cloak on the floor about his feet.  Walk quietly, young neophytes, for the Master is near, and he is not happy..  I was afraid to look up.  Twenty lashes plus the one hard caning was more than enough for my tender young bum.  To risk another interfering with Master’s discipline?  Not a wise move on this young girl’s part.  So I remained anxiously, nervously yet quietly in the corner of my room.

Finally, flexing his arm, muscles corded he drew back.  Instinctively I arose as if to protect her.  Arm freezing in mid-air his head swiveled back, freezing me with his piercing icy blue eyes..  I felt as if I had a block of ice inside for all the good it was.  I could see my Mistress Julia, lying across my bed, trembling slightly, knowing that the punishment she had meant for me was about to be delivered to her exposed bum.  By her Master, her husband, John.  I didn’t envy what either of them was going through.  Perhaps one day I would get married.   I would have to find someone in the lifestyle.  An outsider [also known as a ‘vanilla’] may not understand my needs.  If I were to even like a man like that, of course.  I still preferred the company of a woman.   Maybe one day when I was older but for now that was the last thing on my mind.  My attention was drawn back by Mistress Julia’s whimper from the bed.

“Liya, don’t you move unless you want to share in her punishment!  Do I make myself clear?”  Master John demanded.  I wanted to run for the front door, get in my car, head somewhere, anywhere, away from the beatings.  But I would be back.  I would miss the better parts of being in a home.  So I just assumed the submissive girl position learned in BDSM 101.  Kneeling down, head lowered.  When the cane cracked across Mistress Julia’s tight white backside I felt her pain.  She even more so since she screamed, jumped up, as if running was going to help her.  I could have told her that answer.  Ceres and I had learned that lesson many times, the end results being the same.   Master John snatched her arm with a vice like grip, halting her progress.

“You forgot to count, Julie.  Shame.  Now we’ll have to do that one over.  Plus you moved.  I may need to add one for that too.”  Tears rolled from my eyes.  Sometimes I hated the way I was treated but she was not only my Mistress but a friend and lover .  A bitch at times but no one is perfect.  I spoke out.

“Master?”

“What is it?”  His mood was dark to begin with.  This wasn’t helping things any.

“Master, may this girl … count for her, please?”  What the hell was I thinking?  From his look I was fully expecting to be placed beside her for the same dose she was getting.

“So be it.”  I was almost too shocked as I stammered out my appreciation before the cane resumed its slow measured beat across Mistress Julia’s backside, easily visible welts raising themselves angrily.  I counted loudly, choking back my own sobs, wanting to rush over to her, to comfort her pain, her distress.  Finally, I counted off ‘Five!’, the sounds of  pains felt by us both forming another bond between us.   Master dragged my out of my room, leaving Mistress Julia to mull over her actions that created this mess in the first place.  As it was approaching noon I made my way to the kitchen to fix something simple yet filling for all of us to enjoy.  About ten minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.  Turning around I saw Mistress approaching me.  Master remained at the bottom of the stairs.  He motioned me to approach him as Mistress made her way to complete the meal preparations.  She was dressed in a red push up bra with matching lace panties.  The chafing must be incredible, even with the applied lotion.  Her stripes were visible to all.. 

“Oh Julia.  Come here, my love,” Master said calmly.   Think of the eye of a storm, the calmest part.  That was Master.  Slowly, painfully, Mistress Julia turned, retracing her steps, going back to the foot of the stairs.  I held my breath.  Something didn’t feel right.  Where was Ceres, you ask?  In her room, sleeping like a log, probably with her headphones on, all outside sounds being blocked.  Like a baby she was cranky when she didn’t get her nap in.  I felt the need for one myself coming on.  All the stress of today was catching up with me.  For Ceres  she could count on a good caning, even D-Time ( being locked alone in the dungeon: yes, we had one too ) for up to a week.  So nap time was a good time.

By now Mistress was standing in front of Master, waiting for him to say something, anything.  She had to get back into his good graces.  The excessive pain was not pleasurable. She spoke first.

“John, I know I did wrong today.  I took my punishment for it.  I….”  Master cut her off like a light switch.

“What did you call me, GIRL?”  I caught his meaning.  The venom is his voice was like acid dripping on my skin, and I wasn’t even the target for it!

“Master! Master! That’s what I meant….  Please, forgive me!” she wailed, falling painfully to her knees.  Too late, her words had convicted her, again.  She was thinking as his wife.   He was her Master, she his girl, a submissive.  The two paths were not to cross today.  She messed up badly because in all the years I’d been with them I’d never seen this reaction before.  I opened my mouth until Master looked at me.  I shut it, quickly.

“Go wake Ceres and finish making lunch, Liya,”  Master said.  Bowing slightly I obeyed, only to see her not only up but sitting at the head of the stairs.  How much of this had she witnessed?  I gave her a look which meant ‘Not now: later’.  Thankfully, she got it.  We would have time for ourselves during our afternoon walks.  We did this everyday, giving our Master time to be alone with Mistress.  Returning to the kitchen to complete the cooking we heard the two of them at it again, this time in the living room.  Hurriedly we got our share.  Passing through the living room to our surprise Mistress was lying face down on the floor.  I didn’t want to imagine why.

“Master, we are going to the park now.  I have my cell phone and some money in case of an emergency.

BellaLaurenth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaLaurenth

  Is there anything you want me to do before I go?” I asked, just in case he had other plans for us.  He waved for us to go, not saying a word.  Mistress Julia’s eyes spoke volumes.   But, I couldn’t help her.  In my heart I hoped there would be a peaceful end to this.  I wasn’t sticking around to find out.

As we got to my car I told Ceres that we wouldn’t return until late.

 



“What time is late?   What’s going on here?” Ceres asked.   We could hear Mistress Julia’s screams outside.   I was sure the neighbors had also.   Sometimes I wondered what they thought of us.   They gave us strange looks but steered clear of our home.



 

“Ceres,   we are going before Master calls us back inside.”   I got everything packed into the car as Ceres got in.   Master came outside calling us as I stepped into the car.   He ordered us inside.

 

“Ceres, go clean up your room,” he yelled as he walked to the car.   Ceres got out.   I stood there.

 

“But Master, it’s clean and Liya is taking me to the park.    Remember, we asked last night and you said we could go. You promised Mas……” She didn’t even finish her sentence before Master slapped her across the face hard, knocking her to the ground.   I ran to her.

 

“Ceres.   Are you alright?”   I helped her up. “Go do as you’re told, okay?” I said.

  “Yes Liya.   I’m sorry, Master.   Please forgive me.” Ceres said, walking inside.   I stayed outside with Master, unpacking the car.

 

“Liya?”

 

“Yes Master?”

 

“Did I say you could leave the house today?” Master John’s face burned angrily.   Confused I just looked at him. I didn’t know what to think.

 

“No Master, you just waved me off but you did promise us.”   His hand raised to slap me down as well I could see silence would have been better.  

 

“Master, please don’t hit me. I’m sorry,” I pleaded.  

 

“Go up to your room, girl!” His order was very clear.   I ran to my room.   In bed I wondering what I could do to make Master happy again.   I heard Ceres talking to him. They were getting loud.   It didn’t sound so happy over there.   I heard Mistress calling for me from her room.   She was brave to try it but I wasn’t bold enough to move.   We were all going get it sooner or later.   Ceres was getting hers now.

 

“So,   should you have D-time tonight, Liya?” Master said as he walked in.

 

“No Master, please!   I made a mistake, no, lots of them.   I’m so sorry but   please,   not D-time!”

I couldn’t move. I was too scared.   Master moved closer to me.   I screamed.

 

“Master please!   I don’t wanna go to the  Dungeon,   please!” I sobbed.   My tears were flowing like rain already.   I didn’t want to go there.   Not   again.   My first time in the Dungeon wasn’t a happy one.   He was still building it when I moved in, a young innocent   18 year old, going to college.   Coming home with bad grades was a bad good idea.   I didn’t have to show master anything: he knew already.   Coming home it wasn’t ‘Oh my sweet baby is home’.   It was ‘I have something to show you’ in his coldest tone ever.    Crap.   Not   knowing what was happening I walked down to the basement where the Dungeon is.   Dimly lit I couldn’t see well.   Chains, whips, canes and things I couldn’t recognize were hanging on the wall.  

Master led me to a cold metal table in the middle of the room.

 

“Undress girl!” he ordered.   His tone sent chills through me.   Never had I seen him like that before.   It was something that soon I would learn to love and fear in him.

 

“Master, What have I done wrong?   Please Sir, what can this girl do to correct it?” I   undressed but he gave no response. Finally done he laid me on the icy steel table.   Whether from the table or fear of the unknown my skin was covered in goose bumps. I looked like a plucked chicken.   What did he have in store for me now?
Published 
Written by submissive83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments