Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Whore

"What's mine is mine..."

13
4 Comments 4
14.9k Views 14.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I close the door behind me as I enter the subtly lit room dressed in a long black trench coat, stockings and stiletto heels, carrying a very large handbag. The dimly lit room that you and your filthy clandestine cumslut occupy, your current underground lover on her knees facing you with her back to me. She has been properly trained so she doesn’t dare turn around. You look up to see me enter. You both look exhausted from your recent exploits. I slowly move toward you both with an unusual punishing look in my eyes. I move closer, you follow my moves with your eyes. I set my handbag on the foot of the bed.

I walk toward you both and circle around behind you, my hands running across your naked body, your adulterous whore still kneeling with her eyes lowered. I pause behind you, take the time to run my hands up your back, over your shoulders, stopping to kiss your glistening neck; glistening with the sweat created by your search to relieve your carnal urges. My hands move to your chest as I gently caress your nipples. I look over at your dirty slut and see my man’s cum all over her face. Her hair is tousled, her face reddened from the physical overload. She looks fulfilled. I know my Master has just fucked her and used her holes and used them hard because this is the only thing that gets this filthy bitch off, therefore I know she has cum as well. I lovingly whisper in your ear, “Was it good, Daddy”, but I do not wait for your reply. I continue to move around you and stop, standing directly in front of you, my stance now between you and your whore. I kiss you deeply and sensually, my tongue plunging into your mouth and sensually licking your lips.

I quickly turn around and I spit on your whore, trying to get the taste of her mouth and her body off of my lips. My saliva just adds to the mess all over her face from your cum. Her head still lowered since her "Master" has not given her permission to look up, I grab the back of her hair and pull her head up to look at me. Her eyes meet mine, hers glassy and full of sexual gratification and now uncertainty, mine full of jealousy and disgust. "Tell me what is all over your face whore, tell me NOW," I demand of her.

She replies with a timid "My Master's cum."

"Whose Master's cum?" I ask, my voice sounding more and more roused.

Looking fearful and unsure of who I am, she decides that she should probably say what she thinks I want to hear. She can see the jealousy in my eyes. Your cumslut replies, "It is your Master's cum."

I quickly retort, "Then what are you doing with my man's cum on your face you unfaithful cunt?" She begins to open her mouth to respond and I quickly shhhsh her. I bend over and now whispering in her ear, "Well we need to clean that off of you. You are wearing something that doesn't belong to you. That is like stealing bitch."

I turn to you and say, "Master will you please help me, this whore that you just had your way with has taken something that doesn't belong to her." I take you by the hand and lead you around to where you are now standing behind her and I in front of her. I ask you to grab her head by the back of her hair, I ask you to stick your finger in her mouth and pull it open for me. You look at me and feeling aroused by your submissive little girl becoming something completely unknown to you; you oblige me.

I reach for the belt to my trench coat and slowly untie it. Giving time for this whore's anxiety level to build. She doesn't know what I have in store for her. The belt is open. I then open up my coat to reveal to my Master and his slut my attire. I am wearing black thigh highs with a garter belt and black lace matching bra and panties. I slowly slide my panties down over my hips and allow them to fall to the floor. I lean myself back over the footboard of the bed and begin to piss. I piss straight into this cum-hungry whore's mouth, she is spitting and choking. "Close her mouth Master, make her drink it," I say as I continue to piss all over her face, washing away your cum.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

"Ahh, that felt so so good. Now you're wearing something of mine that I give you permission to instead of wearing something that belongs to me that isn't for sharing."

Your cum hungry whore really looks used and spent now. I look to you and without telling you what I have in store I ask looking down at your slut, "Master, may I?" Your cock is rock hard, you are aroused all over again. You were aroused by this whore enough to ejaculate on her face and mouth, I am thinking I want to turn you on all over again. You look to me and nod in approval but do not say a word.

I lead your cunt over to the footboard of the bed still on her knees, where she belongs. I raise her up by the hair and push her over the bed. Her bodice is now on the bed while her feet are still on the floor. "Master, will you please get up on the bed and hold your whore's hands for me? Please Master?" You again nod and oblige. I am now standing behind this filth as she is bent over the bed her lower body resting against the footboard. I open my large hand bag and inside of it is my bag of games and toys. I run my fingers gently over the contours of her lower body and down her spine. "Mmm. My Master has good taste in his whores," I say to her, licking my lips as I do so.

Master is sitting on the bed just looking on. As my fingers reach her hips and thighs they move to her inner thigh. For a second I thought I almost heard her moan. I slide my foot between her legs and kick her feet out spreading her open as wide as I can. The aroma of her cunt and the aroma of my Master wafting up to my nose.

I pull out a paddle and a plug from my toy bag. I lay them down and run my finger along the length of her pussy lips, feeling them part as my fingers move. Her cunt is soaked, I move my fingers up and make your whore lick them clean.

I return my attention to her body. I lean over and with the paddle I smack her ass and hard too. My hands are massaging her ass cheeks now relieving some of the sting while spreading her open to see if Daddy has had his cock in her ass. It is apparent that you have. I reach over and grab the plug I have left lying on the bed. As I spread her cheeks wide I spit in her ass hole. Just as quickly I aggressively shove the butt plug into her ass hole. Your whore lets out a scream and I can now hear her beginning to cry; you are still holding her arms.

I move around to whisper in her ear once again, "I plugged your ass so you will keep my man out of there." As I return to the foot of the bed with your dirty whore laying face down, I reach into my handbag once again. This time I pull out my double headed dildo. I tell her that I want to experience what she has that is so great that it makes MY man want to cum. "I'm going to fuck you myself now until I have an orgasm, bitch., then when I am finished you can eat my cum out of my pussy since you are such a fucking cum slut."

I shove the dildo deep inside of her, I can tell she wants it because the dirty whore is wet and waiting. I fuck her with it a few times before I insert the other end inside of my own cunt. I fuck her and fuck her both of us screaming and moaning. I reach a climax and cum, feeling my cunt contracting and spasming around the dildo. I don't wait for your whore to cum, she already had her fun. I move around to the front of the bed, climb up onto the bed where you remain holding her hands, enjoying a front row seat the entire time. I ask you to turn your whore over onto her backside face up, you again oblige. I climb up onto your bitch's face and take a seat.

"Eat me you cum hungry whore, eat my cum, suck it all and lick me clean." As I can feel her mouth and her tongue getting busy on my cunt, it arouses me again. I put my arms around you and kiss you deeply and passionately. "I am yours Master, I will take care of you, you will never need another slave now that you have me."

I love you, Master.

Published 
Written by msjamie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments