Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dominique Ch. 07

4
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
6.9k words 6.9k words

As I slept, Andrew crept into the bedroom and quietly climbed over me, virtually in a sixty-nine position. When I woke with a start, his black leather-clad butt was right in my face! Giggling, I said, "That's quite a view there, Master." I struggled to smack his smooth muscular ass, but I soon realised I could hardly move! My upper arms were pinned under his calves and all I could do was slap his thighs. Which I did! "Oohhh let me up! We have to have breakfast!" I was laughing and wriggling but it was kind of fun.

Like a magician doing the tablecloth trick, he jumped and pulled hard at the silk bed sheet. In an instant my body was exposed to the cool morning air. Between the sight of Andrew's hard butt, and finding myself suddenly at his mercy, I had completely forgotten about his words from the night before.

He wrenched open my knees and held my thighs tightly. Gasping, I squirmed as he sprayed something warm and wet all over my shaved and increasingly excited pussy. Soon the heady aroma of my patchouli and musk oil wafted through my senses and I swooned.

Groaning as his fingers spread and coated me, I was soon slick and slippery and he was working two fingers in and out, getting right up inside me. I tried to put my feet flat on the bed to push myself at his fingers, but with every move he coiled tighter around me like a big snake. He had one of my legs bent and gripped under his arm, and I don't know how he had the other one but I could hardly move at all. All I could see was his ass and I wondered what would happen if I bit it, so I tried! As soon as I did, he deftly hooked his foot over my shoulder and pushed me back on the bed with a thud.

"Oh no you don't, you little vixen!" Andrew teased, then bit me on the inside of my thigh!

"Owww!" I yelped. Wriggling and protesting, I was massively turned on. I could feel his hot breath right on my pussy, and my legs were wide open and held fast. When he slid his fingers out, my pussy was clenching I was so hot. "Oooooo, Sir! What are you doing?"

He was pushing something into me! I wasn't sure what it was, but it was definitely plastic, or maybe latex. It felt like I had a golf ball inside me. I heard a click and suddenly that thing started humming. I stopped struggling, feeling the muscles in my pussy fluttering in little spasms. "Ohh!" It was good! I started squirming again and trying to free myself of his grip. My breath was becoming ragged and my pussy was clenching tighter around the ball. God I love being helpless, I thought as I moaned. My muscles felt so hard and tense, and he held me so tightly! Then, oh my god! He slapped my ass and I almost came. "Ohhhhh!!!"

In a muffled voice he was cursing and calling me a 'hot little slut'. He was smacking my ass over and over and it was just right. I was so wet! With another click that buzzing ball inside me stepped up a notch. I clenched my teeth and willed myself not to cum straight away. Somehow I convinced myself that I couldn't cum if I was held tight like this. I believed it when I thought to myself, To cum I need to thrash about and flex my body. The notion held me back as my ass got hotter and my pussy put a stranglehold on that buzzing little ball. I was going mad and my butt was smarting. My hips started trembling against my will and I moaned really loudly! "Oooooooooohhhhhh!!!"

Click!

That maddening ball took off to new heights! The vibrations were so hard they came right through my pussy wall and attacked my clit. Andrew's hot tongue started swirling around it and it was too much. I heard him command me to cum and I grunted twice then my body spasmed and my hips jerked violently. Andrew rolled off me and suddenly I was free and I flew! I was cumming so hard! "Aahhhhhhhhhhh, Jesssuuussssssss!!! Ohh fuck ohh fuckk fuckkkk yessssssssssssss!!!" My hands shot to my pussy and my thighs closed around them. Rolling onto my side, my body flexed over and over, mindlessly squirming across the bed like a sidewinder.

Aftershocks were still running through my body as I rolled onto my back, completely spent. Thankfully Andrew turned off his wicked new toy and I moaned softly in appreciation. "Mmmmm... Thaaank you, Master. Goddd..." Reaching out to him, I scratched the back of his arm lightly as he sat on the side of the bed facing away from me. He turned around, holding his mouth then took his hand away. I'd given him a fat top lip! "Oh my god! Master? Did I do that? Oh, I'm so sorry!"

"Shhhh, it wasn't intentional. But I never knew you had such strength, pet!" Then he grinned at me and said "Owww!"

I pulled myself upright, then kissed and nibbled his fat lip as softly as I could, whispering, "I know it was an accident, but I'm still sorry."

He smiled more carefully this time, telling me, "It's okay. It's not that bad."

"Okay," I breathed, kissing back along his jaw. "Thank you so much." He was freshly shaved and smelled so yummy. I kissed down the side of his neck, caressing his chest through his t-shirt. I smiled to myself when I heard his voice croaking with pleasure, even though it meant an end to play time.

"Mmmmm... All right, Dominique. That's enough. Paul's coming over, remember."

Oh, wow! I'd clean forgotten he was dropping by. "Um, do I need to do anything, Master?"

Taking my shoulders in his hands, he quietly cleared his throat before saying, "Let's get that egg out of you first. Lay back pet, you can do it. You can see what it looks like." I did as he asked and slid two fingers inside me, wedging out the toy. Blushing hard at how wet I was, I handed it to him and he chuckled. "We'll be having lot's of fun with this." He took out his handkerchief and cleaned it, then slipped both into his pocket.

"Oh yes, I can just imagine, Master," I said, grinning. I yawned and stretched my arms overhead. I was starting to look forward to seeing Paul again. Andrew passed me a handtowel from the end of the bed and I cleaned myself up a bit. "All done!"

"Not yet, you're not."

"Um, what would you like me to do, Master?"

"I feel like teasing you all day, Dominique. So," he said, reaching for the bedside drawer. "I'd like you to pop these in."

"Mmmm, thank you, Sir," I replied, gratefully taking my Ben-Wah balls from his hand. I started wondering what he had planned. I'd be sizzling by the time Paul arrived!

"It's a nice hot day. How about putting on your bikini bottoms, the high cut ones and a nice tight t-shirt. You can pick it out."

"Gosh, um... if you think... I mean, okay! I know just which one, Master!" I giggled and bounced around like a schoolgirl. I loved dressing up for Andrew. It was so much easier than trying to decide what to wear myself. Usually it was just he and I, so I didn't mind what he chose. I mean, one thing I didn't miss was standing in front of a mirror, trying on outfit after outfit, trying to decide what to wear. And anyway, no matter who else might have been with him, Paul was coming over!

In a few minutes I was ready for Sunday morning pastries in the backyard.

"Good girl! Let's go eat!"

"Yes Sir!" I replied military fashion and we grinned at each other. Wait till Paul sees me like this! I thought.




Dominique's eyes lit up when I reminded her of Paul's visit. At that moment, it took all my willpower not to say something. But it wasn't the first time. Since the night he visited, each time I mentioned Paul's name she became coy and withdrawn. Though she appeared to be trying to hide it, she was eager to see him again and it made me feel uncomfortable. Last week I called him and we talked it over. I'd been pretty unsure about the scene Paul came up with, even though it sounded like fun.

I let him talk and he informed me of some great news and he had a great idea of killing two birds with one stone. As I listened, I realised that at the very least it would be a great scene. Even if I were wrong, I hoped Dominique would enjoy it in the end, learn much, and forgive me for doubting her. As she and I walked down to the barbeque area, I considered all the angles and figured it was a win-win situation. At the first opportunity I would let Paul know he could proceed.

And it was a perfect day: very warm with a light breeze and brilliant sunshine. Dominique finished putting sunscreen on her arms and legs and picked up the T.V. guide from the wrought iron table while picking at a Danish. I had grabbed the sports pages and was brushing up in case Paul wanted to talk sports. Glancing over at her, I smiled. She looked gorgeous in her designer sunglasses. I wanted her feeling hot and she sure looked it. Her neck had a pinkish hue that matched her cheeks and when she looked at me, her dusky blue eyes smiled as much as her mouth. Hmmm... How much should I tell her?




I was reading some rubbish about Harrison Ford but I wasn't really concentrating. I really loved being outside, sitting with Andrew at the garden setting. He would tell me to get my outdoor cushion if he wanted me kneeling, but today I was sitting on a comfortable chair in the sun. Images of Andrew and Paul working on me kept flashing through my mind, and my nipples were aching. I recrossed my legs and squeezed a little. The way Andrew had me dress told me it was going to be an interesting day, and my pussy was interested! "Master?"

"Yes, pet?"

"I, um... I have a confession to make." I wanted to tell him I was all hot and bothered.

"Can it wait, Dominique? Paul should be here soon."

"Oh, um," I hesitated. He's not in the mood. "Y... Yes, Sir. Yes, of course it can."

" 'Yes, Sir' would be fine Dominique, unless your confession is urgent."

"No, Sir. Sorry, Sir. Um, it can wait."

"All right. We'll talk about it when Paul and Lydia have left."

"Who is Lydia?" I blurted, immediately blushing. There was a woman coming over? Who is she? Oh, damn. Does that mean I won't be getting his attention? But it was so fun!

"Speak respectfully, pet."

"Sorry, Sir. I... I was just wondering who Lydia might be, Sir. You haven't mentioned her name before."

He nodded. "They are old friends. Apparently he saw her again at a bash recently. Apparently they hit it off quite well."

"Oh, um... Will we be expecting them soon, Sir?" Will he still use me?

"Yes, pet. They should be here shortly."

God, I had so many questions. I could hardly contain myself! "Would you say they are an item, Sir?" Will he still be coming over?

"An item? I'm not sure. But I think we'll find out."

"Well, he certainly deserves a good submissive, Master." I bet she's not as pretty as me.

"Someone like you, Dominique?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

Andrew telegraphs his displeasure to me so clearly, why can't I just shut up? Until then I hadn't realised I was digging a hole for myself. Yet I couldn't stop. I hoped he couldn't read my mind. "Oh, um. Well, I just meant with him being a good friend of yours and um... He's a good Dom, and he deserves someone who can make him happy." Pleased with what I came up with, I picked up my coffee to take a sip. I hoped I'd dodged a bullet. At least Andrew seemed more interested in what I was saying, rather than what I didn't say.

"Oh really..."

"Um, yes Sir." I had an idea. "And um, I think it would be nice to have a submissive girlfriend who lives a bit closer than Gigi, too." Unless she's a bitch.

"Ahh, I see..."

"It's just that, well, sometimes it gets a bit quiet and lonely when you are away on business, Sir. I would dearly love to have a friend, a close friend, in whom I could confide..." I was on a roll now.

"Confide?"

"Yes, Sir. You know what I mean, like a girlfriend I could go shopping with, or-"

"Dominique," he interrupted.

"Y... Yes, Sir?"

"Don't say, 'You know what I mean.' I don't like the sound of it."

Oops. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"It's all right."

"All I meant was-"

"Shhh... relax." His eyes followed me as I put down the T.V. guide and took a deep breath. I don't know why I was getting worked up. I didn't want to be in trouble when Paul arrived. That would ruin everything. I bit my lip and Andrew spoke in an understanding tone. "I can see how it would benefit you to have someone with whom you might share things. And you haven't been out with your vanilla friends in a while either. Perhaps you should do that soon."

"I still talk with them on the phone. But yes, I'd like that. It's not the same though. I... I'd like someone I could talk with about everything."

"Do you find our communication inadequate, pet?"

OOPS! "Oh, gosh. No, Master! Definitely not." Just shut up!

"Then I suppose I am wondering why you believe you need someone in this role in your life, pet."

I had to fix this. "It's not that I need someone. Not at all. Just that I would like it. Sometime. Um, in the future. That's all."

"Hmmm... All right. Well, I'll think about it. Perhaps you should have asked me about this first, pet. Rather than having me drag it out of you."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master." I hadn't really thought about it that much. It was just a fleeting thought I'd ran with. But I'd painted myself into a corner and was glad I wasn't in trouble. God, what had come over me?

"We'll talk about this later," he said. I nodded and bit my lip, finally taking my own advice and shutting up. Andrew went back to reading his newspaper, and I picked my coffee and uncrossed my legs. I was getting really wet down there. Even being verbally dominated turns me on. "Oh, and pet?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Lydia is not a submissive."

"Oh. Okay." I wasn't sure what to say. Had he left the lifestyle? What did that mean? Damn it! That threw me for a loop. Would Paul still be visiting when Andrew was away? We had talked about it just last week!

Andrew had explained that Paul had permission to use me in any way in which he would. The only rule being Paul would never come over unless he and Andrew had discussed it. Andrew would know. Paul would in effect be my surrogate Master. It pleased Andrew for me to be treated in this way. To be truthful, after the first time, I found the idea very exciting and looked forward to Paul breaking the monotony during Andrew's occasional absences. Besides, I liked submitting to him. I smiled and blushed when I thought about it. He was a bit of a wild lover.

Andrew told me Dean was the only other one that I had to obey, with the same rules. Andrew said I was entitled call to confirm that he knew of their presence. Also, in the future there would be others. The hairs on my arms and the back of my neck prickled when I considered it, and I couldn't say I was terribly keen. I would do it though, but hoped it wouldn't be too often. I had my hands full already. At that thought I blushed all over again!

"Kitten?" he asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes, Sir?" I loved it when he called me that.

"Be a good girl and go up to the house. Check the beers are cold enough. If they're not, put a couple in the freezer. Also, make up a batch of margueritas, okay? Keep them chilled." He checked his watch. "In fact, I'll come with you and get the steaks." Standing, he folded the paper under his arm and held out his hand for me. "C'mon, let's get this show on the road."

We walked up to the house like young lovers. "Is your lip okay?" I asked softly.

"How does it look?" he replied, making faces.

I smiled. "I can hardly tell."

"Good."

Then I had an idea. "Should I bring my cushion down to the barbeque when we return? I mean if Lydia isn't a submissive, will I be needing one?" Okay, I was fishing.

"No pet. If I want you to, you can kneel on the grass." He smiled at me and kissed my temple as we walked lazily. If he was trying to explain something to me, I didn't get it.

"Oh... All right." I trusted Andrew, but I didn't know how I felt about 'coming out' with a vanilla person. Lydia might ask all kinds of silly questions like, 'what are you doing kneeling on the ground, Dominique. There's a chair right here!' I giggled to myself, thinking it would be fun to be the shocking one, rather than the shocked one for a change.

"What's so funny?" Andrew asked.

"Well, I... I was thinking it might be embarrassing to be the only one kneeling... But then I was thinking I'd love to see the look on Lydia's face when I kneeled in front of you!" Or in front of Paul!

Andrew cracked up and whacked me on the butt as we arrived at the back of the house, sending me through the doorway. It was a playful smack, but a touch hard. Or maybe I was imagining it. Anyway, it made me grab my ass and pout! Andrew roared with laughter as he walked down the hall to the cellar door. In between fits of mirth he managed to tell me he'd get the beers organised. "Oh, and Dominique?" he asked, turning at the cellar door to face me.

"Yes Sir?"

"I hope those balls aren't bothering you."

"Oh no, Sir. I... Oh, dear!" I looked down and was mortified by the sight. My bikini bottoms were soaked through. I started to shake. God, I knew I was horny but this was ridiculous.

"Pinch your nipples."

"But, Master-"

"Just do it."

"Mmmmm..."

He chuckled. "Get the margueritas organised first. Then you can change."

I passed the mirror on the wall, the same one I had turned to on the first night with Paul. Stopping in my tracks, I turned to face it. I look like a wreck! I thought, adjusting my bikini. My nipples jutted through my t-shirt. How embarrassing! Hurry up! Jesus, they could be here at any minute! I've got to get the drinks and get changed and do my hair and...

DING!! DONG!!

"COULD YOU LET THEM IN, KITTEN?" Andrew yelled from the cellar.

"YES, SIR!" I yelled back before I knew it. Oh my god! Oh my god! They can't already be here! Quick, think! There was nothing I could do! I swallowed my pride and resolved to face the music. I was definitely going to get changed at the first opportunity! Taking a deep breath and gritting my teeth, I unlatched the front door and opened it wide, the sun streaming in behind our guests, silhouetting them. I clasped my hands together in front of my bikini. "Welcome. Welcome. Please, come in, come in." I bowed a little and squinted up into the shadowed faces.

"Oh, Dominique. You look lovely. Do you mind if I just stand here for a moment and admire you?" Paul teased. He knew!

Damn all Doms for being so observant. I blushed fiercely, looking down and immediately realising it was probably my nipples he was admiring. Half whispering, I quietly said, "You tease me Sir! We were just out um, taking some sun and... enjoying the morning and um, time got away, Sir..."

"It's okay, Dominique. You needn't explain," Paul said, guiding Lydia inside the front door. I closed it behind them.

"I'm just embarrassed. You caught me by surprise, Sir. Gosh! I'm so sorry! This must be Lydia. Forgive me. I'm very pleased to meet you, Lydia." I smiled brightly, offering her my hand to shake.

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

She had the deepest brown eyes I had ever seen. She was lovely. She looked a bit like me actually, but her skin was lighter. Dark hair. Slim, attractive. Eyes like a cat. I was thinking she might be thirty. Goodness.

"I'm pleased to meet you too, Dominique," she said, looking me up and down. "You are as adorable as Paul described."

"Well, um... Thank you, Lydia." Withdrawing my hand after she shook it, I blushed even harder. Had she seen my bikini bottoms? How had Paul described me?

"Go freshen up, Dominique. I can handle the drinks," Paul said, rescuing me.

"Oh! Th... Thank you, Sir!" Relieved beyond words, I gave him my biggest smile.

The balls inside me practically clanged together as I ran up the stairs. I'd only thought of them fleetingly over the last couple of hours. Suddenly they were maddening as I pushed open my bedroom door breathlessly and closed it behind me. The unused bed looked mighty inviting and I thought I could cum in about a minute if I tried. But there was something about that bed remaining untouched...

I hurriedly slipped on a clean thong and threw a wrap around my hips. Deciding I could get away with the wrap, I sighed and chose not to change the t-shirt. As I calmed down, I shook my head and smiled, unable to believe I met them at the door in a tight t-shirt and wet bikini bottoms. Andrew contrived to embarrass me on purpose, I thought, pouting into the mirror. I wished I could take out the balls. Oh, he can be so mean!

Quickly putting on some lippy and mascara, I ran a brush through my hair. Taking one last look, I wondered why I bothered with underwear, as the new ones already felt damp. Still, I thought giggling, going back down the stairs should be fun. Setting off with a deliberate bounce in my step that jiggled my breasts and banged the balls, I rushed down the stairs and almost barrelled Andrew over!

He caught me and neither of us fell, thankfully. "Eager little thing, aren't you?" he asked rhetorically.

"Oh my god! Sorry, Master!" I cried breathlessly, stifling my laughter.

"It's all right, pet. No harm done," he said, righting me, dusting himself off and smiling. "I was just coming to look for you."

"I'm sorry I took so long. I hope I'm dressed okay." He looked me up and down, nodding and smiling. Slinking my hand around his offered elbow, I was grateful he understood. On tiptoes I kissed his cheek and whispered, "I never tell you often enough how wonderful you are to me."

"Sweet kitten. You can tell me later," he said, grinning. "Come on. Let's join the others." We walked arm in arm to bar area where Paul and Lydia were waiting for us.

"Welcome back," Paul said, seeing us enter. Lydia was sitting beside him on a barstool while he stood. "Andrew was just telling us how much of a good time you had at Dean's cabin last weekend."

"It was certainly an eye-opener, Sir. I learned a lot up there."

"Glad to hear it. I thought I might take you back up there with me sometime," Paul said, winking openly! I blushed and glanced at Lydia, wondering what she must be thinking! Then she spoke!

"It's alright Dominique, I know Paul is fond of you, and has certain... let's say 'rights'. I don't mind, as long as you don't get in my way," she said, hopping off the stool and heading right for me, drink in hand.

"Oooo!" said the men. I had the distinct impression someone wasn't telling me something! Holding my breath as she neared, she handed me the marguerita, chirping, "Drink up! The day is young!"

The men laughed and everyone smiled and clinked glasses. I looked from person to person as I sipped. Paul pulled Andrew aside like they were talking business or something. Smiling at Lydia, she leaned into me and said, "We will have to have a little talk later."

"Yes, Lydia," I said automatically. Damn my submissive response!

"That's 'Miss Lydia', Dominique."

"Y... Yes, Miss Lydia." She stood back from me and smiled over her glass as she sipped from it. God. So, what does this all mean? She must be a Domme. Doesn't Dom/me go with sub and sub with Dom/me? I didn't know Dom could go with Domme. The image of Lydia whipping Paul formed itself in my brain. That can't be right. It couldn't be!

Andrew turned to me. "So, pet. Do you think we should adjourn outside and enjoy the sun?"

Sweet reprieve! "Definitely Sir! It'd be a shame to not take advantage of such a lovely day."

"Well said!" Paul agreed.

We all looked at Lydia. "Let's go then. Lead the way, Dominique!"

"Yes, Miss Lydia." It was a bit disconcerting leading them outside. I had the feeling they were talking behind my back. Or maybe they were watching my ass. Where is this going? And why do I always feel so far out of my depth? I really had to get a moment alone with Andrew.

Lunch was delicious. Andrew cooked the steaks perfectly, and none of my special avocado salad was left in its bowl. Staying quiet through most of the meal, I tried to pick up any hints. God, I was just glad to be seated at the table rather than on my knees!

"Mmmmmm... this is delicious Andrew!" Lydia said effusively. With a mouthful, Paul nodded his agreement.

Glancing at me and winking before turning back to Lydia, Andrew replied, "You are welcome to the best my house has to offer, Lydia." Oh my God, I thought. Did Andrew just give her his blessing? I don't think I even like her! What is he thinking!

"Thank you, kind Sir," she replied, batting her eyelids at him. I was getting so confused.

Who was this woman I was supposed to respect? No one has told me anything! Who does she think she is?

I blushed at my disrespectful thoughts. Who am I to even think about such things! Stop thinking like a vanilla person! Where was my grounding? Why did I feel so inadequate around others in the lifestyle? Biting my lip and trying to stay calm, I realised I still had so much to learn. Trying to stay calm, I rose to tidy up when the finished eating.

Lydia addressed me. "Dominique, do that later. Be a dear and refresh my drink for me, would you?"

I glanced at Andrew and his eyes narrowed. I better be good here. Just do as your told. You can do it. "Yes, Miss Lydia," I said, stacking the plates and putting them aside. While I was pouring her a new drink, they talked quietly amongst themselves. Why did I feel so left out? Why did I feel the need to be 'in the loop'? Was it a hangover from my vanilla days? What do I do if she starts commanding me? Surely Andrew won't let her. And damn these goddamned balls! They're making me weak kneed! I wanted to plead with Andrew for a moment of his time, just to get everything straight. She started taking again and I thought, Concentrate!

"Mmmmm... Thank you, Dominique. You certainly make a lovely marguerita."

"Thank you, Miss Lydia. I always try to do my best."

"Well, I wouldn't know about that," she said dismissively, turning to Andrew and addressing him directly. "May I speak frankly to your submissive, Andrew?"

"Yes of course, Lydia. We are all friends here."

She turned back to me and I felt like a deer caught in headlights. "Sit up straight." God, I hadn't realised I was slumping. I uncrossed my legs and sat demurely with my hands in my lap. "Dominique, you should know I don't particularly like female submissives."

"Oh, um... I'm sorry, Miss Lydia." I had no idea what to say. All I could do was swallow. She didn't like me? Why not? What had I done to her?

Her face hardened before she spoke. "I find they think far too much." Blushing madly, I wished she would stop staring at me. I thought I was going to catch fire or something. I looked down at my hands and bit my lip. "Do you think too much, Dominique?"

"Oh! I, um... I don't know... I think m... maybe I do..." I looked up at her hopefully.

She spoke to Paul. "See, that's why I find them distasteful. And they cry too much, too."

Paul nodded his head. "You have a point there."

What? What point? I don't cry too much! I can take a lot! My bottom lip was getting sore from biting it. When I looked up at her again she smiled, stroking Paul's cock through his pants. I blushed and looked back down.

"Look at me."

"Yes, Miss Lydia," I whispered.

"You are very attractive, Dominique. And you look so much like me. I only wish Paul had warned me just how much," she said, playfully squeezing his cock. "There is something symmetrical about you and I."

"Th... Thank you, Miss," I responded woodenly.

"It is not necessarily a good thing, Dominique."

"I'm sorry, Miss Lydia. Perhaps I could go and put my hair up or-"

"No, no! That won't do at all. In fact..." She turned to Paul. "Can I have a word with you, darling?"

"Sure," he replied. "Come with me."

"Okay, but in just a moment. I wanted to tell Dominique one more thing," she said, turning to me. "Dominique..."

"Yes, Miss Lydia?"

"As I said, apart from being amusing, I don't usually find female submissives particularly attractive at all." I was back to staring at the ground in front of me, wondering what was going on. "But as a gesture to Paul and Andrew, I would like to test my theory. On you."

I didn't know what to say. All three of them were looking at me. I felt my subspace closing around me. I turned to Andrew and he clearly mouthed the words, 'She is one.' Oh God. Okay, here goes. I turned my gaze back to her cat-like eyes. "Miss Lydia?"

"Yes, Dominique?"

"If... If it would please you, Miss Lydia, I will do anything you tell me to do." I smiled hopefully.

She gave me a beautiful smile in return. "Good girl, Dominique. We shall see if you enjoy what I have in mind." She stood abruptly, taking Paul's hand in hers and pulling him to his feet. He gave us his handsome crooked smile and told us they would return shortly.

I looked back to my Master. I wanted to ask him if this was what he wanted, if I was being good. I'd do it. I'd do anything to please him. I just wanted him to know. Then he did the most precious thing. He got to his feet, offered me his hand, and helped me to mine. Walking backwards to his chair, he led me and I followed. His arms went around me in a big bear hug. I moved into him and felt the warm comfort of his beating heart in my ear as I laid my cheek on his chest, his arms enveloping me. He picked me up effortlessly, sweeping me onto his lap as he sat down again. I nuzzled his neck and pulled myself tighter to him and whispered in his ear.

"Thank you so much, Master. I really needed this."

"My pleasure, kitten. Always my pleasure."

I smiled and purred, softly scratching the back of his neck. "Um, may I speak candidly for a moment?"

"Certainly, pet. Go ahead."

"I am having a million different thoughts at the moment. Not all of them good either, Master."

"We will have a long talk later pet, thrash things out if you like. I haven't forgotten you also wanted to make a confession."

"Oh. That's right, yes. Thank you, Sir. I need to do that."

"Ok, but for now pet, just play along. As I informed you, there would be others. It would both amuse me and please me to see where this is going. But first things first. Remove the balls, pet."

"Now, Sir?"

"Do you really need me to answer that?"

"Um. Sorry. No, Sir." I hopped to my feet and removed my wrap, draping it over my shoulder. I bent forward to watch what I was doing, pulling my saturated thong aside. Tugging on the nylon string protruding from my slippery folds, we both watched as my pussy flowered open. I held my breath and used my fingers to ease out each of the balls.

"That's enough."

"O... Okay, Sir," I said, snapping my wet thong back in place. Sighing, I couldn't help but notice my aroused and pouting lips, thick and bulging against the material. Breathlessly I dragged my wrap from my shoulder and tied it into place.

I thought I'd be cute and nonchalant, so I hung my balls off the end of my finger, putting my other hand on my hip and thrusting provocatively at Andrew.

"How pretty," Lydia said, and I gasped!

All three of them were standing opposite me and the men were chuckling. Hiding the balls in my hand and shaking with embarrassment, I stuttered, "I, um... I didn't-"

"Goodness me. Have you no shame?" Lydia asked, smirking.

"Y... Yes, Miss Lydia. I mean, no! I mean, oh!" God, this had to be planned.

"Tsk, tsk," Andrew said.

"I thought she looked pretty cute," Paul said. I blushed harder.

"Well, I think she is completely shameless. Not that that is such a bad thing. In fact, it's probably one of her few redeeming features, isn't it?" She looked at me like she was expecting an answer and I didn't know what to say! This didn't feel real! Surely I was dreaming. Today wasn't supposed to turn out like this!

Andrew spoke and I bit my lip. "She has a few redeeming features."

"Hehe, that's for sure," added Paul.

"Oh, stop it you two," said Lydia. "You're just encouraging her. Here, watch this." She walked right up to me and grabbed my nipple in her fingers. Twisting sharply, her other hand reached between my legs, stroking insistently. My knees went weak in a second. She looked really mean and neither of the men could hear when she whispered, "You're just a little fucking slut, aren't you?"

Her fingers crushed my nipple and I groaned, my fists tightening. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of reacting, but I couldn't help it. The men were just laughing and I could feel my hips moving in time with her caresses. I didn't want this! "Stop, please stop," I whispered.

"Are you going to cry now, little girl?" Lydia mocked, releasing my nipple. She laughed right in my face and I couldn't help it. I had to say something!

"Why are you being such a bi-"

SLAP!

Falling instantly to my knees, I held my smarting cheek as tears welled up in my eyes. The grass felt dry and lifeless under me. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why couldn't I just submit? Lydia's eyes bored into me. Could I backtrack quickly enough? I had to try. "I... I'm so sorry, Miss Lydia. I cannot explain m... my incredible stupidity and insolent beha-"

"I bet I can explain it," she said, just above a whisper. It was so menacing.

"Miss, I... I mean, I didn't-"

"This is what I was talking about," she said, returning to Paul's side. "Too much thought, and she's a cry-baby."

Paul and Andrew looked at each other and both chuckled. "What do you think?" Paul asked him.

"Pretty good. I think that's enough, don't you?"

"Yeah, they both did well," Paul replied. "But Kate needs some work."

Who the hell is Kate? I wondered.

Andrew walked up to me and offered me his hand, drawing me to my feet. "Dominique," he said, smiling softly. A tear of intense humiliation trickled down my cheek. "How long have you been with me, pet?"

I cleared my throat and spoke softly. "Almost thirteen months, Master."

"Do you have any comprehension of what is going on?"

"I feel as though I am being judged, a... and I have failed." I stifled the spasm of a sob in my throat and another tear squeezed itself out of my eye. I wanted to wipe it away but my arms wouldn't move.

"You are going about failing the right way, Dominique. But no you haven't failed yet. You have in fact reacted pretty much as I thought you would. So in a sense you have pleased me." My arms worked and I wiped away the tears. I felt better but I couldn't bring myself to smile. I just listened. "You have demonstrated exactly what I had spoken to Paul about. A certain reluctance, a questionable depth of submission to my decisions. You submit delightfully when we are alone. I don't doubt that you feel you give me everything you can give. I also know you have doubts about yourself and that you justify what you do and allow to be done to you." It was like listening to my own conscience. "Your sense of self-importance is over-inflated, Dominique. When challenged, you act like a princess, expecting to be rescued, twisting your experience of the lifestyle to suit yourself. And I think you have been trying desperately to mask your jealousy of Lydia since she arrived."

"Yes, Master," I whispered. He was right. I tried to stop my eyes tearing up again.

"I think you are more attracted to Paul than you have been willing to tell me." I blushed at his words. Oh my God! How did he know? "I think you have been withholding things, Dominique." I opened my mouth but he shook his head. "I am looking forward to your confession."

"Y... Yes, Master.".

"How important is my collar to you, Dominique?"

"Master?"

"How important?"

"Um. Very important?"

"Then why aren't you wearing it?"

"It's just in the drawer by the-"

"My collar should mean more to you than something kept in a drawer. The significance of it seems lost on you."

"I didn't realise I could wear it whenever I wanted!"

'Did I say you needed permission to wear it?"

"No, Master."

"Do you wear it when I'm not here?"

"Y... Yes. Um, all the time." I blushed.

"Express your submission, Dominique. Don't pick and choose. Feel it, and submit."

"I'm sorry, Master! All week I hoped you would ask me to wear it. I thought you didn't care! You even said so!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Last night!"

Andrew's eyes narrowed in thought, apparently trying to recall the events of the previous evening. "Hmmm... Ah. No, that is an issue unrelated to the wearing of your collar."

"Please, please may I get it? I... I feel naked without it!"

"If you earn it."

"I'll do anything!"

They all looked at each other as though contemplating my offer. Then Andrew spoke. "Dominique, I would like you to meet Kate."

'Lydia' stepped forward, leaned down and kissed me on the cheek, whispering, "I'm sorry I was so mean before, but it was so much fun." I swallowed, struggling to keep my jaw from dropping. She stepped back and gracefully knelt beside Paul, stroking his thigh and smiling right at me.

"Kate is quite the actress, pet. She is also Paul's submissive. After a long absence she has returned to him. This scene has answered many questions, Dominique. For all of us."

"I don't understand, Master."

"Kate wanted to explore her dominant feelings and I agreed to this scene. Forgive me for being so manipulative, pet, but I also wanted to see how deep your feelings were for Paul. I think that by your behaviour, most of my questions have been answered."

I bowed my head. "I'm s... sorry if I disappointed you, Master." I was on the verge of tears again. How did he know? I hadn't said anything!

"I agree that you could have done better. But before I decide what to do with you, I have one more question..."

Published 
Written by SirNathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments