Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Make Me Spank You

"Open your mouth; trust me"

14
2 Comments 2
18.6k Views 18.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
I had a girlfriend who was quite bossy. She expected me to do anything and everything just on command. I told her that we needed to break up. She was really damaged by this. She said no. That she'd do anything for me. I told her she wouldn't. She'd never do anything for me. She said she would. I asked her if she would submit. She said yes. I told her to strip and get down on her knees. I told her to open her mouth. She opened her mouth and I let my cock in. I let her suck for a while. She wasn't doing a very good job at it. I told her to stop and to bend over the bed. I got out my paddle and pounded her in the ass. Wack, wack. I could sense that it hurt her.

"Would you like to try my cock again, doing it right this time?" I said.

She agreed. I let her sit at the edge of the bed. She put her hands up to jerk my dick but I pushed them away. I grabbed her by the back of the hand, forcefully, and steered my cock into her mouth. I moved it from side to side, over her teeth and into her cheek. I told her to wet it quickly or I'd spank her. She entrenched my cock with her spit. I had her suck a little longer.

"What do you want?" I said. She said,"Whatever you want." I asked her again if she was submitting and she said yes.

I usually have my pants on, somewhat and my shirt when this is done. I don't like her to think that I am going to be bothered for this unless she makes it worthwhile.

She continued to bob on my dick. It felt good but not good enough. I knew she could suck better than this so I made her stop. I pulled her to the end of the bed, quite frustrated, and bent her over my lap. I moved her slightly so I could gain more power in my spanking. I spanked her ass about 50 times, over and over. I asked her would she do it better. She gave a weak answer so I spanked her more and more.

This was a typical way that things went.

I would make her strip and get down to her knees periodically. Sometimes I wouldn't let her make me cum. If I felt like this could be done better, I waited.

If she upset me during the day I would make her drive in the backseat while I drove. If she was in the passenger seat with me I would be too tempted to pull the car over and spank her on the spot.

The relationship got more and more aggressive. We would, sometimes, talk about the nature of the relationship. But mostly we just picked up on each other and went with it.

She became slow when I commanded her to do things. I always had to punish her. I would move her panties just a bit so I could spank her with her keeping them on. I spanked her until I could push the panties towards her cunt and feel the wetness. I would then ask her if she was allowed to be wet. I would get the paddle. The paddle has a different feel from the slap. Less physical, it's not a hand, but it has a feeling all it's own. More of a surprise.

I paddled her. I ripped her panties off and told her to get up against the wall. She did. I undid my pants. I fucked her against the wall, one hand against the wall for some balance and the other around her throat. I didn't choke her but she knew who was in power. I drilled my cock into her pussy. I then threw her on the bed. I fucked her from behind, fingering her asshole when I could. She loved her asshole to be played with.

I was fucking her as hard as I could. We moved from the edge of the bed towards the bedpost. I was fucking her into that. She was moaning loudly. Too loud. I would pull out and give her a good wack. I put it in again. She moaned again. I pulled out and wacked it. I did this a few times, until I realized it was pointless and that I'd rather punish her with my cock.

I didn't so much tell her to get into position as I just pulled her into it. I took my cock out of her pussy and had her sit on me. I ordered her to grind. She did. She grinded on my cock and I kissed her. I kissed her and then I pinched her nipples.

As she grinded I pushed my cock up. The grinding against her clit eventually made her cum.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

But I wasn't done. I took my cock out of her pussy and told her to suck me off. She wasn't doing a good job. So I took control for her. I fucked her mouth. Her tongue was sticking out of her mouth just slightly, like a landing pad for my cock. I came all over her lips and made her drink it up.

Once I made her put on the eye mask. We got into the car. I drove her to a little woods area that I used to play in as a kid. Nobody went through it. I took her, blinded, out there. Not that far. I tied her to a tree and put the constraints on her wrists so she could barely move. This time I used the whip. First I let it drift across her body. Then I hit her, quite hard, in the ass. After that I hit her in the shoulder. I alternated. When she was nice and red I asked her if she wanted me to stop; if she wanted my cock. She said yes. I told her to shut up. I put the ball gag into her mouth. I told her she wasn't ready for my cock and that I would decide when she could have my cock or not.

She couldn't see. So she couldn't see the whip coming down. I would let the whip run on her body, again, just letting her feel it and then I would strike.

She was tied to the tree facing it, ball gag and eye mask on. I got down to her pussy. My head facing cunt. I playfully mouthed her pussy lips. I pinched them with my fingers. I bite slightly. I would move my tongue around her clit but not touching it. If she gasped, I took the whip and hit her nipples with it.

I did this over and over. Finally I let my tongue bathe over her clit. I would command her to be louder. Or I would tell her to shut up. The punishement was always a hit with the whp to her breasts or I would slap her in the ass. Sometimes I would move my head to her nipples, suckle just slightly and then bite.

I fed on her cunt. Licking and taking her to near climax. Then I would just stop. Whip her. Change up the sensation. Then back to her clit. Eventually she came. She was making sounds through the ball gag. She wanted to fuck me. I told her to shut up. It took me some time to get up and standing again, yet she kept saying "fuck me!"

I hit slapped her about a dozen times, meanwhile working my pants off. I entered her from behind and she moaned. I grabbed her by the shoulders and started to fuck her. It was animalized sex. So intense. I took the gag out of her mouth because I wanted to hear her loud and clear. She came again and I came shortly after. I undid her constraints and untied her from the tree. I told her to get her cloths back on.

This was somewhat typically. Playing with the mask made things much more intense for her. I could tell. The sensations meant more, pleasure or pain.

She told her friend about our sex. Her friend wanted to join us. Normally, I probably wouldn't've done this. But our relationship was based entirely on domination. I felt like I had to.

I told my girlfriend/slave that I wanted to fuck her friend in front of her. She agreed to this. One night she came over. It was a bit weird because this other girl wasn't my slave, though my girlfriend was. Confusing relationships.

I asked her if she wanted to be my slave, too. She said yes. I didn't do any of the typical S&M stuff, I just fucked her. We fucked in a lot of positions. I could see that I wasn't able to make her cum, not without manually stimulating her. So I stopped. I made my girlfriend/slave strip. I asked her if she wanted to eat her friends pussy. She seemed hesitant so I gave her a good slap. Her friend was into the idea. So my girlfriend/slave did it. She did a fantastic job. After she made her cum I started fucking both of them. One for a while, strumming her clit and then the other. I came in my girlfriend.

We got together a few times after this. I incorporated more of the S*M stuff on both of them. I made them master under my command. I liked the double blowjobs. Feeding a cock in one mouth and then another.

Published 
Written by SonataSex6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments