Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double the Funn

"My friend Jill and I are strapped together"

16
5 Comments 5
20.2k Views 20.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

My friend, Jill, and I had been friends for a long time.   She and her husband lived down the street and she was a big comfort to me during my recent divorce.   Last month, my divorce became final and Jill said that we should go out and celebrate.   She said, “Girl, you are single again and need to start getting out and meeting some guys”. And knew that Jill sometimes played around on her husband and so I thought to myself that not only did she think I should get out but that she wanted to go out and have some fun too.  

 

I had decided to dress more sexy than I had in a long time since I really hadn’t “been in the market” for a number of years.    I talked with Jill and she said that she had some things that I could wear and that she would bring some things over to my apartment before we went out and we could both decide what we would wear.   Jill and I were a lot alike.   Both of us were 36 and wore size 4 clothes.   I was a little surpised when I saw what she had brought – a lot of leather.   To cut to the chase, she told me that there was a new fetish club in town and that it would be fun to try it out.     I put on a very short leather skirt, black leather boots and simple white blouse.   Wanting to look younger than my age, I put my red hair up in a pony tail.   Jill was a little more daring and wore a long, tight leather skirt (I think they call it a hobble skirt) and black leather bra.   The darkness of the leather went well with her blonde hair.     It comforted me that the lights in the club were very dim.   If there was someone there that I knew, they might not be able to tell that it was me, especially given the way that I was dressed.   I realized that Jill had already made some arrangements when a man approached us almost immediately and said hello to Jill.   She put her arms around his neck and kissed him and then introduced him to me as Bob.   “This is Teri and she just got divorced”, she said.   “She is out looking for some fun”.   I saw Bob look me up and down and although I was a little embarrassed, it did feel nice to have a man look at me that way.     There was a band playing but there weren’t many people   dancing.   “It seems pretty quiet here tonight” , I said, trying to make conversation. I saw Jill and Bob look at each other and smile.   It was explained that most of the action and fun went on in private rooms in the back.    Jill took me by the hand and said, “Come on, Bob, let’s show Teri what you are talking about”.   Bob said that he had reserved a room for us.     We went to a door near the back of the club and Bob showed some sort of ticket to a guard there and he opened the door for us.    We entered this long, very dark hallway with a number of doors along each side.   Bob opened the door and Jill led me in.   I was shocked to see a large room with a number of chains, whips, ropes, and a heavy, padded wooden table with rings attached to it.   I looked at Jill in obvious surprise and she simply smiled back.   “We are just going to have some fun and Bob is here to help us”, she said.   “Hey, loosen up.   We are here to celebrate your divorce.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

  It will be fun”.     I didn’t want to seem like a prude and so didn’t object when Bob took me by the wrists and began to put black leather cuffs on each one.   “Okay, Jill”, I said, “you will take care of me, right”?   She smiled and said “Oh, yes, Dear, I will take care of you”.   Bob quickly hooked a rope to both of my cuffed wrists and pulled my arms straight over my head until I was on my tip toes.   I felt my skirt, which was already very short, ride higher up my thighs.   I was then surprised when Bob put leather cuffs on Jill and pulled he up in the same way that he had done to me.   We were both standing on our tip toes with our hands pulled above our heads.   We were facing each other and standing only about three or four inches apart.   I could feel her breath on my face.   Jill then surprised me by leaning forward and kissed me.   I had never really thought about being with Jill in a sexual way but a thrill ran through me as our lips touched.   “I hope you don’t mind”, she whispered.   I gulped and quietly said, “No”.     “I hoped you would say that”, Jill said.   “ I have arranged for Bob to help us enjoy each other but I don’t know what he has in mind exactly.   That is part of the fun”.     I had forgotten about Bob but now I saw him holding this strange looking black rubber thing.   I didn’t know what it was but it looked like a penis gag but sort of doubled. I watched as one end of the gag was inserted into Jill’s mouth and strapped behind her head.   He then grabbed me by the hair and forced the other end into my mouth and secured it behind my head.   Jill and I were now gagged with the same gag.   Our lips were touching.   Our eyes looked into each others from about two inches.   Neither of us could move our heads since we were strapped together.   I was not able to look down but I felt Bob removing my skirt and could tell that he was also removing Jill’s.   I felt our hips touch and knew that neither one of us had worn any panties.     Bob didn’t say anything but held another “toy” in front of our faces.   It appeared to be a dildo but, like the gag, it looked like it both ends were designed to be inserted.    I felt Bob insert one end of the dildo into me and, from the expression on Jill’s face, I knew that he had inserted the other end into her.   Bob then took a heavy leather strap and put it around both Jill’s and my waist.   He cinched it tight so that our bodies were tightly together.    He then put another strap around our thighs and cinched it tight.   This forced the double dildo deeper into both of us.     I closed my eyes and felt   Jill’s body pressed against mine.   We were strapped tightly together and sharing the gag and dildo.   We could not move much, but I felt Jill begin to work her hips on her end of the dildo.   Each time she moved, the end of the dildo that was in me moved too.   I lost track of time as both Jill and I moved our hips.    Each movement gave both of us pleasure.   We were fucking each other.   We both tried to scream into our gag as an orgasm swept over both of us at the same time.   We looked into each others eyes and we both knew that this would not be the last time that we came to this club together.
Published 
Written by gwen3445
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments