Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Trouble

"In Part One, a dominant but caring older man gets different suprises from two submissives"

11
7 Comments 7
10.4k Views 10.4k
4.2k words 4.2k words
"Please let me worship you ass, Daddy," Jessica pleaded.

There was very little to say after a request like that. I thought she was already driving me nuts by letting me do anything I wanted to her. It wasn't everyday that a good looking but crazy submissive girl literally came knocking at my door. In fact, this was the first time it had ever happened to me. Now if that wasn't unusual enough, what about having your favourite submissive girl watching all of this? That would be unheard of for this middle-aged but adventurous man. That kind of thing just didn't happen. Well, truth was turning out stranger than fiction over the past few weeks.

Let me explain...

If I said Liz was a dream come true, I wouldn't be telling you everything. I can't remember even fantasising as a teenager about the kind of things we had been doing recently. After exchanging emails for several weeks, which helped to set the scene, we had finally met. Since then she had prompted and encouraged me to dominate her in ways I hadn't thought possible, yet which were so natural for us both. I quickly got many insights into her wants, needs and emotions.

Jessica, on the other hand, was a straight-forward and needy submissive with a finely tuned need to please. Obedient to a fault, she simply wanted to satisfy my needs and get herself fulfilled along the way. She was curious about my sexual preferences, but she didn't want any complications such as getting to know me. And very often I couldn't see beyond her amazing body, which seemed fine by her. She'd had several dominants previously, which triggered my competitive streak to want to give her something she hadn't had before.

Yet as attractive as Jessica was, physically and in her mindset, she didn't want to bother with really getting to know me, and I didn't care because she was just so gorgeous. I sometimes felt the need to prove that I was the best and the toughest. I was caught in the middle; whereas Liz loved a man who had that in him and wasn't afraid to show it, Jessica didn't seem too interested in me as a person, to her I was just someone for her to be dominated and fucked by, while Liz was interested in my personality as well as my cock.

So with a little encouragement from two very different women, who had not yet met, plus my dirty mind and the ability to go with the flow, we had together concocted a sexual cocktail and avoided most of the hangover. Sure I'd dreamed of fucking two women, most men had, but this was so much more than that. I had adopted the role with gusto. It had challenged the limits of my stamina, creativity, inhibitions and resourcefulness - not to mention my time.

The episode started with Liz at my house for a sex session we had planned the previous weekend. I knew she would be there more or less on time, and that I was the only dominant in her life then. I had decided that the menu would be plenty of foreplay for starters, then I'd finger her to an orgasm or three for the first plate, followed by a slow blow job and ball licking for the second plate, a main course of fucking doggy style then with her on her back, and finish with a kinky surprise for dessert. Then she'd have a cigarette and I'd lay exhausted on the bed with a contented smile on my face. Sometimes Liz felt energised after an orgasm and could spring up and do something else. Sometimes, like me, she needed time to rest or just enjoy the relief and satisfaction that only an orgasm could bring.

After some excited texting, Liz and I embraced warmly at the station. I smiled and she giggled as we anticipated what was in store. Her shoulder length brown hair hung freely and would allow me to pull on it easily when sex took hold of us both later.

"Hello Miss," I said, before I took her head in both hands and kissed her with a passion.

"Hello Mister," she replied, after we had embraced a second time, longer and with tongues this time. It was obvious she wanted to kiss me and finally be able to look into my eyes. Liz was an inch less tall than me and had a lovely full and curvy figure that I could explore for hours and still not discover all of her secrets.

"I'm sure you have something good planned for me," she teased as we got in the car.

"Oh I have, sugar," I assured her as I drove us the short distance to my place.

By the time we had caught up on a few of the things we had been discussing by email, we were on my sofa kissing madly. One of my hands gripped her narrow waist and then felt her rounded hips and bottom, the other hand squeezed her medium sized breasts through her soft lilac jumper. She stared pressing her knees and thighs together so I put this hand on her lap and pushed it between her ample thighs. They relaxed instantly to allow me access. She was really opening up for me.

"What are you going to do to me, baby?" she asked, as my hand pressed firmly on her jeans between her legs. "I love it when I don't know what you're planning next for me, and you know I love to please you."

Effortlessly she had set the stage, and I wasn't sure how far she had intended to, beyond her obvious enjoyment of sex and submission.

"That's quite enough talking from you, young lady," I continued the theme, playfully mocking her as I put my finger over her lips to silence her. I could tell she wanted to suck my finger as I touched her mouth, to give me a taste of what was to come, but she stayed still.

Her eyes were calm pools of light and her breath quickened with excitement. My thumb caressed her cheek as I held her face, my other hand pressing two fingers into her warm loins. With Liz it was easy for me to be tender at first; there was always plenty of time later to be a bit kinky, to dominate her and be adventurous. She liked it that I could be very caring and warm, and I felt I didn't have to be too cold with Liz. My style was quite unique, she said, very controlled and in charge, nice and steady with no dramatic, jarring changes of mood; very smooth, but sometimes unpredictable too. I liked to keep my women on their toes, push the boundaries, but wasn't afraid to treat them well and be considerate too. It was a combination that seemed to be working nicely so far, and today I was going to find out how far my charm could take me.

As my thumb touched her lips, she offered a faint gasp as the sensations spread from her soft pink lips to her willing mouth. But she knew not to open her mouth wide. I felt like my eyes were piercing hers and my lust must have been obvious to her. The soft part of my thumb passed her hard but slightly open teeth and into the place of endless warm, wet sucking pleasure beyond. She loved me touching her mouth and I was well aware of how it made her want to suck my cock or just kiss and fuck me. I could read her body language like a book. Or rather a tweet. She knew that I was going to tease her for a long time first and that we were going to do whatever I wanted, not what she wanted, and I knew that she loved it.

I breathed out as the feelings registered, and in that same instant Liz's hand, almost like an instinctive reflex, pressed on my hard cock through my tight trousers. Before I could smile or groan her expert fingers had found my sensitive end and were pressing and feeling it. Finally I groaned. I'm certain her pussy was tingling at the thought of rubbing my cock through my pants and feeling the head of it. She would want to unzip it and feel the warmth of it in her hand so badly, that hot soft hardness, extra soft and extra hard at the tip.

"This is why I keep inviting you," I said with a grin.

"This is why I keep coming," she matched me.

"You will keep coming by the time I've finished with you," I quipped.

She was already laughing at her own humour, and generously laughed at my dry attempt. Her whole body moved as she laughed, such a joyous and jovial laugh. I found it so natural, genuine, sexy. I had to have her.

I changed the tone: "Get undressed apart from your knickers and go into the bedroom. You know the way."

I smirked as I watched her womanly figure sway away, held in place by a single piece of white flimsy material. It seemed to me she could break free of those knickers with will power alone. It was somewhat of a mystery to me that I found myself in a position to have my way with her when I wanted.

I walked into the bedroom silently with a stern expression and beheld her laid on the bed posing like a nude, waiting to be photographed for thousands of people to see. Instead it was just for me, and I didn't visibly react except for a widening of my eyes. She always got so wet when I looked at her sternly. I sat beside her on the white cotton bed linen which contrasted with the curves of her pink marble skin. I leaned over to put my hand on her calf, rubbing up and down. She stared at me, smiling.

"Don't get to comfy there Miss, this is just the aperitif."

"Whatever you say, Mister." Liz beamed.

My hand moved quickly over her knee to the top of her thigh.

"Oh baby," she said.

My hands were constantly moving, up and down her legs, enjoying the feel of her flesh, soft, warm and shaved smooth.

"You are getting wet aren't you?" I said softly.

"Yes," she replied, closing her eyes for a second, reveling in the sensation. She loved having her legs stroked, in fact she loved being stoked full stop. Running my hands over her legs like this would get her dripping wet and dying for me to feel her cunt, but I wasn't going to yet.

"You are going to be a good girl for me aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

I leaned over her.

"You are a very good girl," I whispered in her ear. The words went straight to her pussy.

Her lip trembled, and she shifted her hips and clenched her thighs, so I massaged them over and under with both hands. Then I brushed her nipples with the back of my fingers, and touched them with my fingertips. I knew she wanted to cum then and there, and she really loved it when I tried to make her cum just by touching her nipples. Sometimes I succeeded and her cunt got so wet and wanting for my cock.

"Lie down baby," I said quietly.

Now I sat above her and squeezed her soft breasts with the palms of both hands, fascinated by the shape and feel of them. She closed her eyes as she relaxed her head on the plump pillow.

"Keep them closed," I whispered. I took a look across the womanly curves of her stomach and on to her panties, and found what I had hoped for. The wet patch developing had grown to about half of the front of her panties. I stood up and moved to the same end of the bed as her head.

"You can squeeze your thighs together even harder as I touch your tits," I offered. She moaned softly in relief, savouring the pleasure of her body.

"Don't open them, just enjoy it," I ordered without raising my voice. Calm but controlled, just the way she liked it.

My crotch was a foot away from her head and she could sense it now. Her breathing increased as she pulsed her thighs that squeezed her pussy. I reached over and pinched her nipples, both at the same time. Firmly my fingers nipped her hardening nipples and I felt them stiffening and reddening as the blood entered them. In an instant I had torn off my trousers, boxers and shirt and knelt down with my hardening cock and awakened balls near her head.

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

Obediently she shuffled her head to the end of the bed.

"Good girl," I praised her.

My dick became hard as I felt her warm breath against my balls and I thought of the pleasure I was about to receive from her. She shivered in anticipation.

"Lift your head up, baby," I said tenderly, and I removed the pillow to get her head in the right position. Her eyelids fluttered open and she could see my cock was now above horizontal. I didn't tell her to close her eyes again straight away because I knew having my hard cock in her face like this made her want to get her hands on it so much, to suck it, kiss it and lick it all over. But she knew she had to wait and do as I said. This just made her even wetter.

"Baby, kiss my thighs but close your eyes," I said eagerly.

She kept squeezing her thighs and feeling it on her pussy as she moaned. Her tongue licked the top of my thigh, I groaned, then she moved her head over to the other thigh, her lips millimeters from my aroused balls. She sensed they were so close and brought her head to centre. She breathed her warm air on my nuts.

"Aaahhhh," I gasped, just as softly.

I was transfixed but remembered to tend to her breasts and nipples.

"Lift up your knees, squeeze your pussy even harder baby," I suggested.

She moaned louder as she did so, and I held her knees.

"Baby, put your hand in your soaked panties now," I ordered.

I watched her right hand snake over her stomach and go straight to her clit.

"That feels good, doesn't it Miss," I stated.

"Please can I lick you balls Mister?" she pleaded. "I'm going to cum soon."

She let out a desperate whimper and her heavier breathing felt good against my balls. Her chest rose and fell as I massaged her tits.

"Oh that's what I want so much baby," I replied. "Once you start I need to get a lot of that feeling."

"As long as you want, Mister."

I lowered by balls to touch her soft lips, the contact send mini shocks through my loins and I gasped sharply. Her pink tongue darted out and touched me. Her lips were passionately kissing my balls a moment later.

"Oh yes, baby," I murmured. "All over now."

She moved her lapping tongue from side to side and I grunted as I felt my balls receiving her warm and wet touches. I moved forward to get her onto my most sensitive area just behind my sack. She knew this and took time to kiss it before giving me the tongue treatment. She knew how to give it to me, for as long as I wanted. She loved giving me so much pleasure and getting me so hard and feeling the precum oozing from the head of my cock. I could tell she was so tempted to put her fingers all the way inside herself, that really she wanted me inside her, but not yet.

"That's right baby, just there," I groaned as I looked down at her mouth on my balls.

I glanced up to her twitching arm which led to her moving hand on her clit just as she let out a moan loud enough to register on my balls.

"Come on then, rub that pussy hard for me."

To her credit she managed to keep up the licking and kissing action as the first wave of her orgasm swept over her. I looked at the frantic movements of her body and enjoyed the noises she made. As she became uncoordinated in pleasure I sat my balls harder on her lips and felt her rhythmic breaths as her orgasm subsided. Then I reached down and pulled her sodden panties to her thighs and replaced her hand with mine. I knew my hand felt so much better for her than hers, and I enjoyed giving her this pleasure. She had barely recovered when my finger slipped past her hyper-sensitive clit to her swollen pink pussy lips, and slid inside. She moaned loudly as the pleasures found her, despite also feeling uncomfortable so soon after her orgasm.

"Open your mouth," I said firmly.

Immediately she opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes. After brushing my balls against her forehead and nose I inserted my stiff cock to the back of her mouth. She engulfed me but didn't suck.

"Very good," I murmured.

I pushed two fingers all the way into her pussy, which offered no resistance. I began to work her cunt with my fingertips deep inside and she responded by issuing vibrations along my stiff penis. Now I began to build momentum by moving my fingers in time with my cock pushing into her receptive mouth. She was sucking as I generated as much friction as possible with my hand on her pussy. Her constant noises changed tone each time my cock-head pushed against her tonsils and I swooned at the sensations.

"That's so good baby," I uttered between gasps.

She replied with an extra loud hum. Her hands touched my thighs and arse and I encouraged her. Even as I pushed in deeper her hands pulled me into her. Three fingers went in relatively easily and I wiggled them around and felt the walls of her soaked pussy, making a delicious noise. My other hand left her tits alone as it was time to touch her upright clit. Neither of us cared whether it was too sensitive or not as I stimulated it. Both of us were groaning with almost every breath. Her breath was coming in spurts from her nostrils and I felt it warm and urgent on my abdomen.

I moved my knees forward so that I could push my cock in a different angle. It felt great so I put the base on my left hand on her lower abdomen and applied some pressure, as the fingers of that hand worked her clit. Three fingers of my other hand were still moving frantically inside her juicy cunt and a fourth finger was trying to join them. I felt so naughty fucking her passive mouth and moved my hips from side to side to feel more angles inside her wonderful sucking mouth. I could press my shaft against her tongue, rub my helmet on that slippery delight, or fuck deeper when I wanted my shaft to feel some more. All the time her hands moved on my balls or thighs or arse and she moaned and groaned.

Once I had got plenty of that and her bodily noises were reaching fever pitch, I gently held her jaw and neck to open her throat even further. She knew she had to relax her whole throat, and it was easy in her state of abandon. I thrust slower and deeper than before until I saw her neck bulge. She remained silent, as though seeing how far I would go. With her hand guiding my ass, I steadily plunged deeper still and relished the new sensations surrounding my cock. Her neck muscles moved and she managed to take even more of me down.

"That's amazing baby. It feels so good. Both of us are going to cum like this."

She let a whimper escape from her throat. My hands attacked her pussy with renewed vigour and her sounds became more urgent. I probed all around with my tool before slowly thrusting in and out. Now my grunts were getting louder with each of my strokes. I took more weight on my legs so my fingers could bring her off, and that fourth finger slipped easily inside. I yelled to signal the final stage and gave shorter but deep strokes in her throat. I tapped her clit a few times, then smacked it, getting harder as her noises got louder. I continued smacking her clit as she screamed. I rubbed it both hard and soft alternately and then slapped a little bit more, bringing the blood to the surface and making it swell with feeling.

"Good girl," I said to encourage my amazing woman.

Her pitch went higher still.

"Not yet, sugar," I denied her.

I was determined to enjoy the last few moments. My noises were almost constant as I let my orgasm build. I dug my hand into her and moved it back and forth hard as my fingers darted along her gash. That did it, so I rubbed her clit in circles as she came slowly at first, then her whole body shook and rocked for two or three large spasms. I was overawed by the power, it was like a surfer riding a large wave without being taken under.

I rose to upright and lifted with both hands lifted up her head. I saw her eyes roll before she closed them as the rush gripped her. Then I balanced and took my juiced pink cock out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her lips, coated her nose and nostrils with my shiny head, and then bashed it against her several times, making a dull wet sound.

"Cum for me baby, please," she cried. "Shoot it in my mouth and throat. I need to taste you."

"Your reward for being such a good girl," I said tenderly, as I stroked her cheek one last time. She quivered and I knew she was melting inside.

Before she could reply I opened her jaw with my hand and pushed my cock into her mouth. I found the sensation I needed and made my lengths deeper, opening her throat again. Her hands squeezed on my arse and she dug in her nails. Her groans of encouragement were just what I wanted.

"Oh yes, baby... that's it Miss, so good..." I uttered as my seed rose from my balls.

I managed three or four more pulses of pure bliss before I yelled at the top of my voice as I came. My first squirt opened my tube and went to the back of her throat. The second and third squirts were the biggest and I placed my cock-head on her tongue, giving enough room for both of us to feel me fire into her mouth. The following waves of pleasure were spent pulsing in her semen-filled mouth as I squeezed out every last drop before shuddering to a stop.

She didn't let me out from between her lips and wanted to suck on my super-sensitive dick. I gave her breast a loving squeeze and slowly massaged her pussy and clit as she savoured the taste and texture in her mouth. I was finally released and I held her head. I looked into her eyes with my mouth open, not knowing what to say. She opened hers to show me her mouth half-filled with white spunk. Some had run on to her smiling lips in two places. After a few moments she opened her throat and swallowed in two audible gulps. She licked and smacked her lips, then uttered a satisfied moan.

I still didn't say anything except for, "Wow, baby."

"You liked that, didn't you Mister," she giggled.

"It was so good, outstanding. You were amazing," I replied.

"So were you."

I happily collapsed beside her on the bed and we cuddled. We had been lying contentedly for about ten minutes when we heard a feeble little knock at the door, and an urgent high-pitched female voice calling my name.

Liz reacted before I did, a hardness in her eyes that said, who the fuck is that?

"Daddy, I know you are there!" cried the voice.

I shook my head for the decision I had to make. I was already in trouble, but to tell Liz who was knocking at the door seemed impossible. I knew I wouldn't lie to her, besides it was obvious another woman had come knocking, and what she had come for. So I calculated what I would be able to get away with. Liz may accept a slight even as she hated it, but Jessica wouldn't understand if I ignored her, she saw things as either black or white. I might be a player but I wasn't going to just treat these girls like worthless little pawns.

"Let me in!" the voice shrieked again through the door.

"Who is that?" demanded Liz.

"A girl I know," I said sheepishly, but I had already made my decision. I would try to push Liz's boundaries.

Part Two to follow...
Published 
Written by strongmr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments