Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ember's Surprise

"Ember's Master takes her on a trip to the library."

20
10 Comments 10
16.7k Views 16.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I stepped out of the bedroom and adjusted my skirt nervously pulling it down a bit.

“No kitten I like it that short,” my Master said and I placed my hands at my side instantly. I didn’t want to make him upset.

The skirt was plaid and extremely short, I was afraid that if I moved at all the thin fabric would not leave anything to the imagination. I had on a thin white button up shirt with no bra underneath, black stockings that went just above my knees, a lacey black thong, and of course my collar. My long dark hair framed my face and was left down just the way Master liked it.

“Come here my pet,” my Master said curling his finger at me. I began to walk over carefully. “No not like that kitten, on your knees and crawl over to me.”

“Yes Master,” I said feeling very self-conscious. I dropped to my knees and started to crawl over to him slowly, letting him enjoy my nervousness. When I reached him I purred and rubbed my cheek against his leg, waiting for him to give me further instruction.

He grabbed my collar and gently pulled me to my feet. He reached under my skirt, grabbed my thong, and ripped it right off of me.

“Did I say you could wear this slut?” I put my head down and looked at the floor. “Answer me now my slut.”

“No Master,” I whispered. “But it’s just so short and I was afraid that people would see what is just for you,” I answered sweetly hoping it would calm his anger.

“Kitten you are mine. Don’t forget that and if I want people to see what is mine it is my choice. Understand?”

“Yes Master,” I said still looking at the floor.

“Good my pet. Now I have planned a special surprise just for you tonight do not ruin it by making me upset.”

“I’m sorry Master,” I told him knowing that this meant only a small punishment. I waited on my knees while he thought up a punishment equal to what I had done wrong.

My Master left the room and I wondered what he was up to. I heard some noise in the kitchen and I tried to peek out into the hall while staying on my knees. After a little bit Master came back in the room eating a piece of pizza and not paying attention to me. My tummy grumbled.

“It’s going to be a long night kitty are you hungry? Do you want some pizza too? Meow if you do.”

I knew he wasn’t going to make this easy for me. “Meow,” I said quietly. Nothing happened. He didn’t even look at me.

“Meow,” I said louder this time.

“Good kitty,” he said and placed a small kitty bowl in front of me.

There was pizza inside cut up into little pieces. I just looked at him, he had never made me eat out of a cat bowl before.

“You better eat now if you’re hungry my pet because when I am finished eating you are finished eating.”

I started to lift my hand to pick up a piece of the pizza.

“No kitty!” he said slapping my hand away. “You may not use your hands, only your cute little mouth,” he smiled. “And you better hurry if you want to eat before we go get your surprise.”

*****

We pulled up to the library and I looked at Master confused. “I know how much you love books my pet so I brought you here for some fun,” he smiled and kissed my neck.

I knew that there was definitely more to this surprise than he was letting on but I smiled back and followed him inside. It was late so not many people were there. I looked around, there was the librarian, a girl that looked to be in her twenties with long blond hair, a beautiful body, and a pretty smile. There were a few other people who seemed to be finishing up and getting ready to leave and one other girl. She was wearing a very low cut top and had large tits, I could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her jeans were very tight and her honey colored hair was in a side ponytail. She noticed us as we walked in and smiled at me. I looked at my Master and I knew he noticed them too.

“Don’t worry my little slut,” he whispered into my ear as he led me down to a quiet area. “You are much prettier than them.” I smiled and thanked him with a quiet purr. He always knew exactly what I needed.

We stopped when we got to a darker part of the library. I looked around confused because these were not books I would ever read. I turned to look at my Master but before I could say anything he pushed me into a bookshelf. He grabbed my arm to steady me and told me not to make any noise. Then he reached up my skirt and ran his fingers along my already wet pussy. “Good slut, always wet and ready for your Master,” he whispered and raised his fingers to my mouth for me to suck clean.

Abbie_Collins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbie_Collins

He took them back from my mouth and started to rub my clit.

“Master you know I can’t be quiet, please not my clit,” I begged him.

“Would you rather I went to your g-spot and made you squirt right here slut?”

“Please no Master,” I moaned probably a little louder than I should have but I couldn’t help it and he knew it. I grabbed onto the shelf knocking down some books, desperate for something to hold onto. I was trying so hard to be quiet but it seemed like my Master was setting me up to fail just going faster and faster. I was biting my lip to hold back a scream when I heard her.

“Oh I didn’t realize anyone was back here,” she said with a look on her face that told me she was lying. I knew that she had followed us back here. It was the girl with the honey ponytail, the one with no bra.

I looked at my Master waiting for him to tell her to leave us be or to take me and find a new spot more private.

“Sorry if we surprised you,” my Master said to the girl. “This is my pet Ember but you can call her slut.”

My mouth dropped open. What was he doing telling this random girl about us? And he was going to let her speak to me that way? I could not believe it.

“I saw you noticing my little slut when we came in do you like what you see?” he asked her.

“She is very pretty but I think I would like to see more up close if that’s alright?” she asked him not taking her eyes off me.

“Of course explore away she is a very good slut and will do anything I ask of her right kitten?” he asked me.

For a minute I just looked and him my eyes wide and my cheeks flushed pink.

“Right slut?” he repeated and added, “Don’t make me ask a third time or you won’t like what happens.”

“Yes Master,” I said trying not to panic and run.

She walked slowly over to me her tits shaking with each step. When she got close enough to me she reached out and ripped open my shirt exposing my tits.

“Such lovely tits she has,” she said to my Master not even acknowledging me.

“The best,” my Master said smiling at me.

“Do you want me to touch them slut?” she asked me.

I looked to my Master who nodded his head.

“Yes,” I said looking down at the floor.

“What would you like her to call you?” Master asked her knowing I had no idea.

“Hmmm well what would you suggest?”

“How about Honey?” he said touching her ponytail.

“That sounds good to me. I’ve never done anything like this before. I mean I have a girlfriend but we’ve never tried anything like this.”

“That’s ok my little slut hasn’t done anything like this either, but she will, right slut?”

“Yes Master,” I replied still trying to figure out exactly how this happened.

Honey pulled her shirt over her head her tits bouncing freely. “Ok slut I will touch your pretty tits but you have to suck on mine,” she said pulling the pony out of her hair and wrapping it around my wrists behind my back.

With my hands now bound together I felt really nervous but I knew my Master would always keep me safe. I stepped forward and took one of her nipples into my mouth sucking hard then soft and using my tongue. She moaned so I kept going. My pussy was getting so wet, I could feel it dripping. Master noticed this too and began to rub my pussy again. Honey was squeezing my tits as I sucked on hers.

“You don’t have to be so easy with her she loves it rough,” Master told Honey.

I was glad Honey had huge tits and couldn’t see how red my face was.

“She’s really good,” Honey said pulling away. “I think I want more.” She pulled off her jeans.

I looked at my Master very nervous, he nodded at me. Honey got down onto the floor and spread her legs wide smiling at me. Master helped me to get down on the floor since my hands were still bound. My skirt wasn’t covering anything in this position. I closed my eyes and lightly licked her glistening pussy. She was making a lot of noise and it was making me very wet so I kept going faster and faster. I pushed my tongue in deeper and sucked on her clit alternating back and fourth. My pussy was so wet. I was whimpering I wanted to cum so bad. I felt my Master’s hard cock on my pussy.

“If you do a good job slut I’ll fuck you as you lick Honey’s pussy.”

I licked her dripping pussy as fast as I could, not stopping at all.

“What do you think Honey? Should I fuck her?” Master asked.

“Fuck yes! Fuck her!” Honey screamed.

“What is going on here?” We all stopped at the sound of a new voice.

Part 2 Coming Soon

Published 
Written by Ember
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments