Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Encounter 2

"blindfold lust"

3
3 Comments 3
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words
I walk in to the room. It is empty, and you’re nowhere to be found. I see a piece of paper on the bed. Next to it is a red satin piece of cloth. On the sheet it simply says “you know what to do.” My heart starts to pound faster as I imagine what you would want me to do. I want to please you. Remembering how you like to see me from our last encounter, I take off my shirt and skirt. I wear the colors you expressed are your favorite colors. I take the sash and tie it around my eyes, making sure that it’s secure and comfortable, and then sink in to the bed. I lay there, waiting, anticipating, not sure what will happen.

I hear the door click, and my heart jumps. It closes. I can feel your presence in the room. You pause at the foot of the bed taking in the view. The bed sinks in with your weight. You lightly trace your fingers down my chest, my stomach, and lower still to my inner thighs. I can feel my body getting more turned on to your touch and the mystery of what you will do with me. I can feel the heat from your hand grazing lightly over my pussy, barely touching, teasing me.
“Do you deserve it?” you ask me.

“Yes,” I reply.

“Then show me.” you tell me.

Knowingly, I get up and turn around to my hands and knees, offering my ass to you.

“Good girl,” you tell me.

Happy that I pleased you, I accept the first contact of your hand to my ass with a thank you. You spank me again harder this time, then soft. Each slap brings waves of pleasure and heat through out my body.

“I have a gift for you.” you tell me.

I hear rustling from a bag. Cool soft leather wraps around my neck. My body freezes in fear slightly, thinking that you’re going to choke me, but instead I feel a buckle behind my neck, and realize you have collared me. You instruct me that every time we meet I am to wear the collar as a symbol of our arrangement that I am your slave and you are my master. I will have to do whatever you say, and address you as Sir.

You tell me the safe words we use and when I feel the need to, I can use the safe words. (Green- go, Yellow- slow down and check in, Red- the scene stops immediately). I cannot take the collar off unless you do it or you instruct me to, and once the collar is off, it signifies that the scene is over, and we can resume as normal.

I can feel my edge being pushed to submit to someone else. Trust issues and safety issues rise up to the surface, and I wonder if I can fully submit to you, if you are capable of handling me, if you have your attention on my safety.

“Do you understand this arrangement?” you ask.

“Yes,” I reply.

“Do you agree to this game?”

The word “yes” comes out of my mouth and at the same time my body burns with doubt, fear, and turn on.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

I don’t know what I’m doing, and the unknown becomes exciting and fearful.

“Good girl,” you tell me.

Suddenly, I feel my hair pulled back, and I gasp with surprise, at the same time a hard spank meets my ass, once on each cheek. I accept each burn as it rushes in my body. By this time I’m wet. Your hand lingers once again on my pussy, brushing back and forth.

“Do you deserve it?” you ask me once again.

“Yes. Please.” I tell you.

“Please, what?”

I feel humiliated and turned on at the same time to ask for what I want. “Please, fuck me with your finger.”

A hard spank comes down my ass in surprise.

“Ask again,” you command.

“Please, will you fuck me with your finger?” My body is burning with desire and humiliation. Burning with control and surrender.

Your finger slowly enters my wet pussy but just teasing at the entrance. I can feel my hunger wanting to devour you, wanting to be devoured. You enter slowly, then withdrawl, teasing again and again. Moving up towards my clit and stroking it, then down to the entrance, slowly entering. The torture forces me to plea some more for you to fuck me, telling you I’ve been good, that I want to please you and make you happy. Finally, your finger slides in deep and slow and I moan in pleasure at the first contact. In and out, you fuck me with your finger and I take it in hungry and thankful.

You remove your finger, and I feel the bed shifting. I can tell you’re taking off your pants, and was confirmed when your hard cock meets my mouth. You lie down on the bed and guide my mouth to your cock. I take your cock in, hungrily. Sucking you, slow and deep, then hard and fast. You tell me how you like it and I give it willingly. I take you in deeper, swallowing you, gagging on your cock. The sensation burns in my body with turn on.

You instruct me to thank you for such a large gift, and I do so, grateful, and expressing that gratitude. You fuck my face over and over, deep then slow. My body burns, and eyes water, and saliva drips around your cock as I eat you hungrily. Pleasing you, and you fucking my face the way you want it. Then you reward me by exploding your juice into my mouth. I swallow your juice down into my body, feeling the gag and sweetness at the same time. I feel happy that I have satisfied you, pleased you. And you are pleased with me.

Published 
Written by JCassie8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments