Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Enjoying Amenities

"A guest provides special services for the housekeeper."

21
11 Comments 11
9.9k Views 9.9k
6.4k words 6.4k words
She pushed her cart into another room that she needed to clean during her afternoon shift. Her work as a chambermaid at one of Vegas' busiest hotels exhausted her. The work was heavy, tedious and she often dealt with outrageous customers. She somehow tolerated the party messes they left after they checked out. She cleaned more bath tubs filled with used condoms, broken champagne flutes, cigarette butts and syringes than she cared to remember. Whenever someone believed her cute French Maid outfit gave them the excuse to leer at her or even try to grope her, she seriously considered whether she should just find a job as a stripper at one of the nearby clubs. The crap she’d deal with would be the same, but at least, she’d be tipped better. She looked down at her long legs barely covered by the skimpy dress and once again the thought seemed tempting.

The neat and tidy room surprised her. Most of the time she found towels piled on the floor, stains of coffee and tea on the bedding and that would be just the beginning. Either this client was so busy he or she had no time to spend in the room or they were naturally organized.

As she walked past the bed she accidentally brushed the cart against the leather bag on the bed and it fell on the soft rug, spilling its contents. She froze with horror and knelt quickly to gather the objects. However when she saw them, her hands stopped in mid-air. Kinky sex toys sprawled out on the rug before her!

A flogger, spreader bar, butt plug, different vibrators, shining nipple clamps and a few items she couldn’t recognize laid scattered just beyond the opening of the bag. As she stared at the pair of cuffs her pussy clenched involuntarily and she felt herself get wet. She reached out to caress them and heard someone clearing their throat softly.

He towered over her as she knelt by the bed, a smirk on his face.

"If I'd come in a second later this would look like a naughty, little girl snooping through her guest’s things... but I saw it was an accident."

He observed her hand frozen in mid-air, as it hovered over the pile of toys.

"Go ahead and clean up your mess, young lady."

He watched as her hand tentatively caressed the soft leather of the flogger as she tried to pick up the toys, but seemed mesmerized by them.

"You see, I believe that no trip should be strictly for business and should be balanced with pleasure. Tell me, have you ever been pleasured by such things?"

She had never found herself in such an uncomfortable situation before. She grew aroused, hot and bothered. She tried acting calm and collected, to explain that this was a clumsy accident. Her eyes traveled up the stranger's body and she sensed how the heat between her legs increased. She clenched them tightly and dropped the flogger, taken aback by his comment. The thought of having him play with her body, cuffing and whipping her caused a serious throb through her clit.

"N-no..." she admitted sheepishly and her face turned hotter by the minute."I never... I'm sorry, I didn't expect it."

His brows narrowed as he looked down at her. He bent down to her, placed his hand over her wrist, firm, and stopped the movement of her hand, yet gently and non-threatening.

"Stop," His command, husky and barely above a whisper. "Look up at me."

She trembled under his calm, firm gaze and obeyed the command without even thinking. Her dark eyes stared up at those of the stranger. She sensed pure steel at his core, but the emotion that swept through her very being was not fear. The fingers on her wrist caused her pulse to race and she clenched her legs tighter. She didn't look away, but her lips parted slowly.

"I... I don't know what is happening with me." She decided to be honest.

"Then let me explain it to you. Your flesh is flushing with heat, which could be construed as embarrassment, but your eyes are dilating, betraying your arousal. Your hands are trembling with your excitement and the mere posing of my question has caused your core to dampen. The tiny skirt you wear does little to mask the scent of your arousal."

He raked his eyes over her body and looked at the contact point of his hand on her wrist.

"Your pulse is racing, perhaps even pounding in your ears as I speak to you. Your body is responding to me, even if your mind can not process your desires."

He released her wrist.

"I have a proposition for you, young lady. Go. Complete your rounds. When your shift is done, return to this room and I will show you the pleasures your body so clearly craves."

With that he turned and exited the room, heading into the hallway as the door closed behind him.

She never felt such a shock in her entire life. The man hardly even touched her and yet the sensations that ran through her body were as if he had ravaged her. She reached under her indecently short skirt and pressed her fingertips over her sopping wet panties. Her body tensed, and for a moment, the temptation to finish herself off grew strong. The stranger just left. She thought she may as well be completely inappropriate and finger fuck herself to orgasm, but for some reason she couldn't wrap her mind around, she decided to wait. It seemed like a breach of trust and she had the feeling that the stranger would disapprove.

She wanted to please him and make him proud of her self-control. Wait, what? She didn’t know him, so why should she care? Why would she even consider coming back when he said to? She never had a kinky bone in her body... or so she thought before now.

The rest of her shift zipped past in a blur. She had no idea what she was doing because all she could think of was his hand on her wrist squeezing and caressing it in a firm, yet gentle manner. She knew she'd hate herself if she didn't follow the voice of lust and embrace the adventure. No one ever made her feel such desire and a wanton craving before.

Finally, at about 6.30PM, she clocked out and returned her supplies. She changed into a clean uniform and before anyone could question her, she walked back to the room where she almost climaxed earlier from a simple hand grasping her wrist.

She knocked on the door as her heart pounded in her chest and wondered “What if he is not here?”

The door opened to her with little more than a click of the latch. He stepped back from the center of the doorway, a warm and confident smile on his face. He nodded to her, an informal acknowledgment of her arrival and pointed to a spot on the floor.

"Move to the center of the room please," was his only verbal greeting.

She smiled shyly as the stranger welcomed her in. The numbing fear that it would all turn out to be a cruel joke almost overwhelmed her, just as she decided to take this leap of faith. Seeing his warm and friendly face and feeling the familiar arousing presence, made her body relax. She followed the instructions and moved to the center as he instructed her.

"I... I just wanted to tell you that I never do this... coming to the guests' rooms, that is."

Oh, crap! Was she trying to explain to him she’s a good girl? She felt pathetic.

As she stammered, he moved up behind her, within inches. She felt his warmth through the thin material of her outfit. His voice, a low rumble in his chest, sent breath across the back of her neck, a feathery touch of air currents.

"You may leave at any point though your body may never forgive you if you chose to."

She sensed him moving to her side.

"Your body is beautiful and deserves to feel the pleasure I will bring it. If you wish to stop, you must only say the word "Red" and I will stop. If you wish to leave at that point you will be allowed to. However, as long as you chose to stay, your body is mine to play with as I wish."

He began circling her, examined her from all angles. His eyes never left her.

"For today, I will only use my hands, my mouth and the toys that caught your attention to bring you pleasure. Your obedience will be rewarded with stronger orgasms than your delicate frame has ever experienced."

He stopped, faced her and held out his hand to her.

"If you understand and agree to my offer, give me your panties.”

His voice resonated as smooth as the silken cloth that rubbed against her slit. The images he created flooded her mind and caused the small buds of her nipples to harden with need. Just the promise in his seductive words made her throw caution to the wind and long to surrender to whatever wicked plans he had for her body. She let out a sigh and ran her hands down her thighs, wishing that it was his fingers that brushed her skin. Her fingers slowly made their way under the short uniform and pushed past the waistband of her soaked panties. The embarrassment of how wet she grew, how deeply just a voice and simple touches affected her rushed over her, but not strongly enough to stop her. She chose to submit to the passion she had suppressed all her life and the thought of being obedient and rewarded intrigued her.

She stepped out of her panties and raised her foot, clad in ballet flats. She looked up at his kind eyes and handed him the drenched fabric without a shadow of hesitation.

"My body is yours..." She whispered.

He received the offered cloth and only glanced at it before tucking it into a pocket.

"I see from the creamy nature of your juices on your panties, you've been looking forward to coming back to me."

He began circling her again. He traced a fingertip along the neckline of her uniform, across the tops of her breasts, up across the shoulder and down to the center, just above the zipper. His finger stopped and his thumb hooked the zipper, pinching it. He tugged down slightly, each click of the zipper, the only sound in the room. After a dozen clicks, his finger returned to its task of following the swoop of her uniform. He continued circling her form, a finger following up and over her shoulder, down to the point it started from.

"Your body is beautiful and deserves to be touched and enjoyed... remove the remainder of your clothes. They're in my way and prevent me from doing so."

She gasped as her curvy and slightly plump body was devoured by the stranger's hungry eyes. The slow manner in which he circled around her and the tender, feather-like touches stirred a fire deep within her. The thin hairs on her skin rose and she let out a small moan when she stepped out of her uniform and the cool air hit her naked body. She was left in her white bra and black stockings. He saw her shiver, but she no longer blushed at the fact that a man whose name she didn't know studied her in her most vulnerable state. As she removed her bra and her large breasts pulled free of its grasp, she whispered.

"No one ever called my body beautiful before."

The sudden confession finally brought a furious blush.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that, I..."

"Perhaps you've made poor choices on playmates. Perhaps they were too timid to express the beauty your curves contain. Perhaps you just didn't hear their gasps as they drank in the glory of your delicious body."

He leaned down and lifted the toy bag from behind the coffee table and set it on top. Deftly he reached into a pocket on the bag, drew back and removed a thin chain with tweezers on each end.

He stepped up to her and gripped her nipple, deep into the areola tugging it forward, revealing the tip of her inverted nipple, and attached the tweezers behind it, holding it forward. With smooth motions, he repeated the process on the other side. As he ran the flats of his palms over her nipples, he looked into her eyes.

"Your breasts are magnificent and bear such jewelry well. Tell me, how do they feel and more importantly, how do they make you feel?"

Her heart beat fast as she heard those wickedly delicious words escape the stranger's lips. A thousand questions ran through her anxious mind and she let out a slight groan of appreciation. Nobody ever spoke to her that way before. Most of the time she was happy if she was spared any bad comments regarding her weight and body shape. She gave a hesitant smile and focused on the man's words when she sensed the cold metal close around her soft flesh.

The room filled with her gasp of pain as he marked her chest with the chain and the stinging sensations focused on the tips of her nipples. She clenched her fists and closed her eyes, breathed heavily and tried to be strong. As her senses adjusted to the pain, she slowly opened her eyes and tried to answer his question adequately.

"It hurts..."

She was being fully honest as the ache in her nipples settled.

"It is heavy and hard... my breasts are warm and pulsing now."

He stepped into the bathroom, returning with the round mirror from the counter and held it in front of her.

"Nod when you can see your breasts in it."

He shifted it slightly and stopped when she nodded.

"Look and see how beautiful your body is. Magnificent breasts, rising as you breathe, the chain swaying. Their size, their shape, their softness, perfect to the last detail. They are perfection, because, at this very moment, they are what I want. They please me perfectly, and as such are perfect."

He lowered the mirror, placing it on the coffee table next to the bag of toys.

"I'll wager you've never thought of your body as perfect before... but then you probably never really wanted it as I do now. If one has a need, strong... urgent... and they find a source to meet that need, perfectly, then despite other possible flaws, it is in that moment, perfection, for the one who needs it. Your body, beautiful and curvaceous, meets one such need in me.... therefore, you are perfect. Perhaps... before our time is done,"

He reached forward and tugged lightly on the chain between her breasts,

"we can find perfection for you as well."

Her eyes glowed with lust and she slowly lost her nerve when he forced her to look at herself, as if for the first time. She licked her lips and at that moment the sensation of ache turned into intensified pleasure. Her nipples burned and she arched her back, which caused the chain to sway between her luscious globes. She bit her bottom lip and looked at the stranger again, grateful for the rush of strength and confidence his words instilled in her. This was becoming a life-changing experience and she looked forward to savoring every moment of utter delight and agony she'd live in his arms. The need to let go of her fears and inhibitions made her bolder than ever and she whispered with a low, sultry voice,

"I only fear you'll ruin me for other men."

He paused at her comment and gave her a quizzical look.

“Young lady... if other men had anything substantial to offer you, would you have ever entertained my offer and be here now? I submit to you that the lack of creativity on the part of your lovers and the utter lack of appreciation for your particular charms,”

He drew a palm across her clamped nipples, cupped and squeezed her breasts as he said this.

“is part of what pushed you into my arms today, and that perhaps other men have no one to blame but themselves for their significant loss.”

H e reached down and traced a finger over her shaved lips.

“Who do you shave your pussy for, young lady? Do they feast upon your succulent flesh with any regularity? I find the smooth skin of yours quite erotic, but I know you did not engage in this grooming ritual for me. Tell me, little one, why is your delicious, moist flesh maintained in such an exquisite manner?”

He was correct in his assessment, and her body responded to his touch with another strong shiver. Just the simple touch of her clamped breasts sent sensations of pleasure through her entire being, mingled with the ache and longing. Her bottom lip trembled when she raised her breasts a little higher and whispered.

"You are correct. Nobody ever thought I was worth their imagination... provided they had such. Or they were simply lazy."

She blushed at his questions and ran her hands down her thighs as if she searched for some confidence. She rarely spoke in such an open manner, but this night transformed into a night when everything was possible and she felt she could be fully naked in every sense of the word.

"Sex has always been a chore for me, not really all that different from my job. I go through the motions, say the right things, moan at the right places, but I very rarely climax."

Her cheeks turned even redder.

"And when I do it is usually with my eyes closed, as I imagine I'm somewhere else."

She moaned as the chain started really heaving on her sensitive breasts.

"Except when I play with myself. And I love touching my smooth skin, especially during a long bath. If I knew I'd meet you..."

She whispered in seductive voice,

"I'd shave my pussy just for you and not myself. I'd want to look and feel special for your touch."

She gasped as his fingers touched her moist folds.

He smiled as she spoke, his hand reached into the bag, removed two wide leather straps with heavy D-rings on one end. He let the straps dangle from his index finger and moved behind her. One hand touched the inside of her elbow, then caressed down to her wrist, gripped it firmly and then drew it behind her. He pressed her forearm into the small of her back.

“Keep this here.”

That was all he said before he gripped her other wrist and crossed her arms behind her.

AshleyStarxTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyStarxTS

He wrapped the straps around her arms and bound her wrists to her forearms. He tugged on the rings and ensured the fit was snug and the rings faced downward.

He stepped in front of her, hooked the center of the chain between her breasts with his finger and looked into her eyes. He leaned into her and placed a kiss on her neck and whispered in her ear,

“Follow me” and turned toward the bedroom as he led her by the chain.

The leather felt so smooth and pleasant against her crossed wrists. The realization that she was fully helpless in the arms of the stranger overwhelmed her for a moment. Her rational mind panicked and she breathed deeply in and out in order to calm down. She didn't want to use her exit word yet, for it was surely just a transitional period. Her intuition told her she should relax and give in. However, the surrender of her free will and ability to move caused tension and discomfort at first, as it mingled with the beauty of the other sensations in her body.

His kiss on her delicate neck eased her nerves and she closed her eyes for a moment to savor that exact place on her flesh. The pleasure that awaited her blurred her vision and a wave of lightness washed over her. She found that she did not look forward to it as much as she craved the journey.

"What should I call you?"

She asked as they walked to the bedroom. Her breasts already grew used to the clamps, but the pull of the chain made her groan a little. The wetness that gathered on her thighs grew slicker by the minute.

Without a look over his shoulder he replied.

"You may call me, Sir."

He led her before the foot of the room's king size bed, then turned her to face it.

"Spread your ankles."

He watched as she complied.

"Further... a little more... Stop."

He placed his hand at the inside of the top of her thigh, just grazed across her protruding inner lips, ran his hand down the length of her inner leg, and bent to trace all the way to her ankle. He produced another leather strap with a ring from his pocket and bound it around her ankle. He traced fingernails down her other calf and wrapped that ankle in a strap as well. From the top of the dresser behind them, he retrieved a metal bar with clips on either end. He attached the clips to the strap rings at her ankles which held them apart. This kept her body open to him.

He moved to the head of the bed and grabbed a pillow. He paused to gauge distance and placed the pillow on the bed in front of her. He walked behind her, placed one hand on her hip and one between her shoulder blades.

"Turn your head to the right."

He pushed gently forward and she bent for him. Her head fell directly onto the pillow he placed for her.

"Wait," was all he said as he stepped into the other room.

Her body burned, on fire with lust, once she allowed the stranger to put the restraints on. She had never let herself be so vulnerable and open before. The position he put her in gave him easy access to every nook and cranny of her body. She grew so wet and aroused she almost begged for him to touch her, ached to let go of her pride and just surrender to the lust that built up inside her ever since she saw those items spilled on the floor. She didn't know much about his plans, but she was sure the stranger intended to keep her on the edge for as long as possible before he forced her body into sensual, orgasmic waves. She breathed out and licked her lips in anticipation. Her body quivered as she waited for him to come back to her.

When he returned to the room, he set the case down in the chair next to the bed directly in her line of sight and knew she watched each item he removed from the bag and anticipated the sensation it would produce. He pulled out a black leather flogger comprised of wide strips of soft deerskin. He moved behind her, drew the soft leather over her buttocks, then lazily up her back in a tender caress of sensation. He finally drew it across her cheek and let her feel the softness and smell the scent of the luxurious leather.

"Tell me, little one, have you ever been flogged before?"

When he removed the items from the case and exposed them before her bewildered gaze, she felt the first raw taste of fear. The sight of them earlier made her feel an unexpected excitement and caused her juices to flow. However, they were just an idea then. She didn't think she'd ever actually experience flogging or any pain more serious than some light spanking or hair pulling. She tried to stay strong and not fall apart, though. His kind eyes, soft tone and the careful way he ran those surprisingly soft tendrils across her heated skin reassured her anxious mind. She swallowed and looked at him with the wide eyes of an ingenue about to lose her virginity to an experienced seducer.

"No, Sir. Does it hurt a lot?"

"You might be surprised that it is significantly more enjoyable and less painful than a deep tissue massage."

He raised the flogger and brought it down across her back with a light thud.

"But in truth, the level of the pain depends on how it's used. It can hit with all the amusement of a pillow fight, such as my last blow. It can be fanned across the skin causing it to feel like little slightly stingy abrasions. It can be popped on the skin like a bull whip causing a sharp sting and helping to redden the skin quickly. Allow me to demonstrate...”

Another thudding blow came down across her back and though there was a great deal of noise, there was no real pain to speak of, more like the sensation she would have felt if she received a slap on the back from a friend, if she were choking. As the fronds pulled back from her, she heard the whirring sound of the ends of the flogger as they whipped through the air.

The rhythm of his calm, reassuring voice slowly lulled her into a state of security. She felt the ache of the pressure on her nipples. The most peculiar sense of pleasure and pain still caused her body to tingle. She imagined what it would be like when he reached the next level by using her body as a canvas. She smiled and submitted to the sensations the amazing man shared with her. The need to open herself up and accept his power caused her arousal to grow even more heated. The moment the flogger brushed against her skin she cried out as a fire of thousands of small explosions ran through her entire back. She moaned and curled her lips as she allowed the pain to wash through her and collapse her defenses.

"This is... so strong... intense..."

“Draw in a deep breath. Focus on the sensation. Open your mind to this and don't face the strikes with fear. Question your senses and ask yourself is this pleasure… or pain... or both? When you are scratched by a passing object, it is unwanted and sensed as pain. When someone scratches your back and it is wanted, your mind perceives it as pleasure. Look inside yourself and find if you can perceive this as wanted. If so... you will find pleasure in it."

The whirring of the flogger continued and then the tips of the spinning flog began to make contact. They strafed across the skin with the effect of a lover scratching her back and ass, always in the same direction, down the length of her body. A cadence of slap, slap, slap in her ears lulled her senses as he fell into a rhythm. He studied her as he worked across her body, controlled the mild intensity of the impacts, watched as her tensed muscles began to relax. The features of her face slackened as she relaxed and her eyes closed.

"Good girl."

He continued his application of the spinning flog.

"I can see your body relax. Are you finding your pleasure, pet?"

The rational part of her mind tried to deny the sensations that made her body shiver with conflicting emotions. His soft, comforting voice soothed her, in such a stark contrast with the sound of the leather tendrils that marked the tender skin of her back. In other circumstances, she'd be terrified, but she found it so natural to relax and submit to his voice, to his reassuring guidance. She closed her eyes and breathed in, clenched her hands softly. The impact on her back caused the skin to turn hotter and sting. She really wanted to find pleasure in it and as the initial fear began to slip away a feeling of serenity washed over her.

Her pussy tensed and grew wetter if that was at all possible. She found herself raising her ass slightly and felt a moan escape her lips as the burning sensations moved through her entire body, woke up the primal lust she’d kept on the leash all her life.

"Yes, Sir... it hurt at first and I didn't know what to think. But now... it's like I'm on fire, in danger and protected at the same time."

He heard her words and saw her body relax. He brought the flog down in a high arc across her back, slapping tendrils spread out across her back and then allowed it to lay still, spread out across her back. He drew it downward and the leather thongs of the flogger glided across her skin.

He reached into the toy bag and produced a large swatch of rabbit fur and caressed her pinked skin. The soft coolness of the fur complimented the heat from her flesh. He rubbed it over her, a gentle caress in contrast to the sharp sting of the flogger and caressed the backs of her thighs, her ass, her back and her shoulders.

"It's not all about pain, you see, young lady. It's about sensations. Reveling in them, absorbing them, savoring them until you can let go of everything else in your world and the only thing that exists is what your body feels, and the only time that matters is right now."

He raked his fingernails up the back of her thigh to the line beneath her buttock, then immediately followed the same path with the swatch of rabbit fur. He brought his hand down on the cheek of her ass with a hard smack, causing the flesh to jiggle, then followed it with another caress from the fur. His hand slid into the bag once more and came out with a fist full of clothespins.

"Now, little one, let's try something else..."

Her skin burned with strong sensations and she sensed the relaxation and serenity possessing her completely. She accepted the pain, fire and pleasure as one, all different sides of desire. The understanding found in his gentle words and careful introduction brought tears to her eyes. The wetness between her legs grew so slick she was sure the honey on her mound dripped to the bed beneath her.

It was the first time in her life she realized a deeper level of sensuality in her own skin. He easily brought her to the edge. She just needed the right encouragement and stimulation. The softness of the rabbit fur forced tiny, kittenish sounds from her lips. The contrast between the roughness of the leather and the heavenly fur felt beautiful to her raw, exposed femininity. She turned her eyes up to stare at his stern yet kind expression.

This time, as the stranger pulled out the next object from his magic case and presented the wooden pieces, she didn’t even tremble. She trusted him to play with her feelings, senses and flesh. As she heard his low, tender "little one" it sent a strong erotic impulse to her clit and she shuddered in pleasure. He stared at her, holding the pins, and observed her intense reaction.

"Yes Sir, I trust you to push the right buttons."

She smiled, her gaze burned with lust. She felt it within every fiber of her being.

Without ceremony, he bent behind her, pulled one of her outer lips tight and clipped a clothespin to it, adjacent to her clit, another next to her opening, then two more in between. Without giving her time to adjust to the pressure he tugged the other lip taught and duplicated the pattern there. When he completed attaching the pins, he fluttered the fronds of the flogger back and forth across them and caused them to clatter against each other.

He returned to twirling the flogger with small slaps raked across the cheeks of her ass. He watched as she lulled into the rhythm of it. Her gaze grew glassy and he snapped his wrist. This caused the tips of the flogger to pop with a loud smack on the soft flesh of her ass. He began to twirl the flogger across her skin again, stooped and drummed his fingers across the clothespins. He noted the fluids as they dripped from her, onto her inner thighs and the top of the bed.

“Your body accepts the pleasure of pain well, little one. “

If anyone had told her that she'd end her shift securely bound and helpless while a perfect stranger whipped her skin and opened her drenched pussy lips with several clothespins, she'd tell them they didn't know her at all. In a gradual manner, like an artist who slides his brush across the canvas of her body, her Sir left a series of red lines that caused her to wince with the initial pain and then slowly sink into some other space as if going beyond the flesh and its limitations.

The moans, the tendrils that marked her sensitive ass, the rough clothespins that collect the juices of her aroused slit, opening wider for his pleasure, all blended to make her feel more alive. She had no idea when the admiration started kindling its fire in her mind. He hovered over her, powerful, caring and capable of manipulating all those incredible emotions and lust, took her to places she'd never even suspected and the tears ran down her face as she fell deeper into a state of serenity and vulnerability.

"Yes, Sir... thanks to you. I feel so light."

“Good... that's very good, little one.”

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, his breath hot on her neck. She felt his hand reach behind her, cup the cheeks of her ass in turn and squeezed each one. Then his fingers dipped down and strummed the clothespins attached to her lips. Her back arched and he growled low in response to her obvious pleasure. He raked his fingernails up the backs of her thighs, from behind her knees to the cleft below the cheeks of her ass. Then he slipped the crop between her thighs and drummed it back and forth on her inner thighs. He paused to change the angle and drummed again, but now with the handle of the crop between the ends of the clothespins, slapped against them as the head of the crop slapped against her inner thighs.

He drew a fingertip down her back from the base of her neck, straight down her spine, past the small of her back, to the part in her cheeks, further still, glanced across her puckered rosebud, finally dipped into her dripping wetness. He slipped the finger in as far as it would go, hooked it downward toward her g-spot and began to thrust it back and forth inside her tight, wet sheath. His voice, steady in contrast to the vigor with which he thrust into her tightness.

" Do you need to cum, little one?"

The pain and pleasure mixed in a delightful explosion at the pit of her stomach while her stranger, the amazing man who knew how to bring her to the edge without any effort, pushed his fingers deep in the dampness of her pussy. Now that she was well adjusted to the different sensations, she found delight in what would have terrified her before, the borders of her sexuality expanded and the need for stronger, more adventurous experience overruled any logic in her mind.

She moaned out loud and the sound captured all her emotions, the ache, the need, the pleasure and the thrill of waiting for his next move. Her pussy lips burned as the clothespins moved and the crop left more red marks on her flesh. The moment his fingers reached her g-spot she officially lost it and writhed under his touch. The shudder going through her was so strong that it forced her to curl her toes.

"Yes, Sir, please, please, I need to cum so badly..."

She openly cried and tears ran down her cheeks, but he could see that her eyes glowed with happiness.

He extended his thumb down and massaged her clit as he thrust his thick fingers into her.

"Then cum, little one."

She exploded beneath his fingers, and as she did he plucked the clothespins from her lips. The surge of blood as it rushed back into them caused a new flood of pain sensation mingled with the release of endorphins from her climax. She cried out as the orgasm she felt wash over her intensified, magnified by the simple removal of the pins as the waves crashed over her. He withdrew his hand from her and stood behind her. A single fingertip drew lines over her body as her breathing began to slow.

Any idea that sex was a boring chore and a compromise to make someone happy, evaporated from her mind. That was the most mind-blowing orgasm she ever experienced in her life. For a moment, she felt as if she left her body as the blood rushed to her swollen, throbbing clit. She raised her ass and pressed the soft folds of her flesh toward his skillful fingers.

She finally opened her eyes, came down from the incredible height and whispered in absolute disbelief.

"That was the... I..."

All the words paled in comparison with the bright colors of her orgasm. The way her senses were enhanced to the limit of their capability and beyond, she couldn’t wrap her head around fully.

"I didn't even..."

He smiled with tenderness at her loss of words as if it was not the first time he had seen a young, bound girl struggle to find the words after such a majestic climax.

He watched her as she sputtered and struggled to complete a coherent thought.

“Relax, little one. There will be time to thank me afterward. I hope you didn’t think we were done. There is much of your body still left unexplored and so many more toys in my bag waiting to be introduced to your succulent flesh.”

Published 
Written by Babys_safe_harbor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments