Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Evening Walk with Daddy

"Daddy proves his domination over Krystenah during their evening walk."

22
8 Comments 8
45.9k Views 45.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
When the doorbell rang, I was in a bra and panties on all fours in the kitchen, scrubbing the floor. The young delivery man's eyes dilated slightly when I opened the door, but all he said was, "Delivery for Krystenah." The box under his arm was small and square, but I jumped up in excitement. I am a sucker for packages and presents. I took the box in both hands after he told me to have a good one and looked down my body as he turned back toward his truck. I waved as he pulled out of the driveway and then rushed to the kitchen.

Inside were three items: a leash, a collar and a plastic black butt plug. I smiled as I picked each item out and lined it up on the kitchen counter. "Oh, Daddy," I breathed. My pussy had started to gush and I could feel a blush rise up from my cleavage to my throat. In the bottom of the box was a note. It read, "Hello, my slut slave. I am picking you up at 8 tonight. Wear these under your trench coat. I am taking you for your evening walk." I glanced at the kitchen clock: 7:04.

The trenchcoat had arrived two days prior and I had thanked Daddy with an enthusiastic blow job when he had arrived that night. But the weather had been clear and sunny since then and I had only been able to model it inside. It was brown, thigh-length and gorgeous. When Daddy ate his dinner that night, instead of having me kneel naked in front of him, he had had me wear my new present as I ate my meal: Daddy's cock. My pussy twitched at the memory.

At 7:30, I took the leash, collar and plug to the dining room. I sat and slathered Vaseline on the soles of my feet before donning my running socks and shoes. I stepped out of my panties, soaked through with arousal, and slipped off my bra, wet at the cups' edges with sweat from my housecleaning. I attached the collar firmly around my neck and snapped the latch of the leash on the ring. I tugged lightly on the collar until the leash hung between my breasts.

It wasn't just the cool metal between them that made me break out in goose bumps. My nipples tingled in anticipation of Daddy's sure, strong hand grasping the leash, wrapping it around his hand and tugging the collar. I pressed my fingers into the jar of Vaseline and scooped out a dollop. I ran it over my anus and pressed some inside. I moaned at the sensation and greased up the plug, adding a generous ball of goo at the top. I placed my right foot on the chair and pressed the plug easily inside. The spade-shaped plug had gone in easily in recent days when Daddy had demonstrated (over his knee) how to insert it.

Every morning before Daddy left for work, he led me to the living room and had ordered me over his knee. I had thought the first time that he was only going to administer my morning hand spanking, but after he had concluded, and my chest was heaving and my ears were ringing with the smacks that had bounced off the walls and my ass was throbbing, he had held me down and had told me to grasp my ass cheeks and hold them open.

Occasionally Daddy ordered me to open for inspection, but I soon realized that he had something new in mind. First he massaged the anus with his fingers. The jolts of electricity made me grind against his leg, but he said, "No," firmly and I lay still. I felt a thick glob of lube at the opening and the massage resumed. Laying across Daddy's lap with a throbbing, freshly-spanked ass, holding my ass open had already aroused me almost to the point of delirium, but the feeling as Daddy pressed two fingers inside my most private space threatened to send me over the waterfall.

Daddy sensed this, however, and sternly said, "Don't you dare cum, Slut."

I snapped back into the present moment and relaxed against his touch. I felt the thick, rounded edge of the plug against my anus and relaxed more deeply. I tried to imagine the plug being kissed by my asshole as Daddy slowly and steadily pushed it deeper. I slowed my breathing as he spoke in low, reassuring tones. He twisted the plug as he pushed it in a corkscrew motion until he got to the widest part. "Take a deep breath and push as I push, Babygirl. That's it," he cooed and the plug found purchase. He tapped the base and little sparks flew from my rectum to my engorged and throbbing clit. "We can finish your spanking now, slut. Let go of those cheeks for Daddy. Good girl."

Daddy's strokes were slow now and harder than before. I felt his cock bounce under me as I thrashed under his blows. My ass clutched the plug, and I clenched against the spanking, which made Daddy hold me tighter against him and smack me harder. I didn't know if I was going to break apart into tears or an orgasm when Daddy stopped and sent me to my corner. I was lightheaded and walking was difficult, but I stood there until Daddy joined me.

"You've given Daddy a hard-on, so I am going to punish you at lunchtime, slave. Stand here for fifteen minutes and then take out the plug. Put it back in the way I showed you and stand here for fifteen minutes before I come back at noon to punish your slutty ass. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," I answered. The plug was becoming uncomfortable, but I did as Master told me, grateful for my assignment.

That ritual had been repeated over and over for the next several days. When Daddy arrived at lunchtime, he ordered me to press my hands against the wall as he beat me with his belt, the plug stretching my ass. He lectured me about how much I deserved the belting. Making Daddy hard before work was naughty. When I'm naughty I get Daddy's belt. It is as simple as that. Daddy's logic is always sound.

Daddy's key turned in the door just as I was retrieving my trench coat from the closet.

Katya_Horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katya_Horny

I greeted Daddy at the door plugged, collared and leashed, my trench coat over my arm. Daddy kissed me and hugged me close. His hands ran down my back and he squeezed my tender butt cheeks. I winced against his neck and he let out a low, pleased laugh.

"Put your coat on so we can go on your run, puppyslut," he said.

Until that moment, the ramifications of running with the plug and with Daddy grasping the leash hadn't fully sunk in. Daddy gave no indication that he was joking, so I wordlessly nodded and pulled on my trench coat over my naked body. The fabric strained against my loose breasts. Daddy smiled and held out his hand. I pulled the leash up through the neck of the coat and laid it gently in his palm. He expertly wrapped it around his fist and smiled to himself. His face was at once relaxed and concentrated. He looked at me somewhat impatiently and then nodded for me to get the door.

I walked close to Daddy out the front door and down the driveway. He held the leash firmly at his side. I took small steps and felt the plug moving slightly inside me. The outside air hit my pussy and I smelled myself under the trench coat. I look up at Daddy to see if he had smelled it, too. He nodded ever so slightly at me and smiled a tiny smile. His attention shifted to Donnie, his neighbor across the street. My heart stopped as Donnie acknowledged us and crossed the street. I had waved to him last week when I had wheeled the garbage and recycling bins out to the curb, but of course I hadn’t been collared and leashed then.

“Hey, Man,” Donnie nodded at Daddy. Daddy transferred the leash to his other hand, so he could shake Donnie’s hand. My heart raced as I felt the furnace of my pussy swell and tingle. Donnie’s eyes slid over my face and down my body. He looked back at Daddy, a little confused. Daddy’s face betrayed nothing. I chewed on my lip. Donnie squinted and hesitatingly asked, “Are you…? What?”

“Just out for a walk, Donnie. Krys is in the middle of training” Daddy said and lightly slapped my ass. I jumped and choked back a giggle. I smiled at Donnie and Daddy, and I walked on. I looked over my shoulder at Donnie, who was standing in the middle of the road, staring at us. Daddy walked on, pointing out the blooming crepe myrtle and dogwood trees. When we got to the end of the block, Daddy stopped and grabbed my shoulders to face him. I looked up into his soulful, playful eyes. My ass was starting to hurt, and I squeezed the plug to try to shift it a little inside me. “Do you want to head back, slut?”

“May we?” I asked Daddy, incredulously.

“Shhh!” Daddy said and furrowed his brow. “I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to her,” he said and nodded to my pussy. In one practiced motion, he slipped his hand under the hem of the trench coat and cupped my drooling pussy. As he did so, my marked ass cheeks were exposed to the neighborhood along with the edge of the plug. My face bloomed red, but I could feel the wetness from my pussy coating Daddy’s palm. He brought his palm up to his mouth and licked the wetness away, savoring every drop.

His eyes danced and I felt a bubble of joy rise inside my chest. He kissed me deeply, grasping the back of my head and pressing his tongue inside my mouth. I grabbed his tongue with mine and tasted the tangy betrayal of my pussy. Daddy broke the kiss and whispered into my ear. “She wants to keep going, puppy.” I nodded.

The air grew slightly crisper as we rounded the corner and the sun started to sleep between the blooms of the burgeoning trees. My asshole was starting to throb and I felt a little pang of anxiety because I didn’t know what Daddy’s plan was. I didn’t have to wait long. Daddy pulled me into an alley behind Mr. and Mrs. Turner’s house. I took quick, short steps to keep up with Daddy.

I was breathless as Daddy pulled me into his arms. I could feel his heart beat as he held me close. He kissed me roughly and I moaned into his mouth. He squeezed my tits and knelt in front of me, tugging on the leash, so I fell to my knees in front of him. He guided me away from his with the leash.

My breath contracted in my throat with the pull on the collar. My head bowed automatically as he grasped my hips and raised up the trench coat. I heard him lowering his shorts and felt his insistent cock at the mouth of my pussy. In one motion he was inside me and I arched my back as a moan from the deepest corner of me tore through me. As his cock began to drill deeper into me, the plug was driven fractions deeper, and I imagined that Daddy was fucking me, his slut, with two rigid dicks.

Daddy tugged on the leash and my pussy fountained juice that coated his cock. He fucked and stretched my pussy with a machine-like rhythm and intensity. I lowered my chest to the ground and breathed in the scent of the dirt, grateful for this moment, for being used as an instrument for my Master and King’s pleasure. I was grateful for the discomfort mixed with the ecstasy as Daddy’s slut.

Walking home in a daze, I waved to every neighbor we encountered, my eyes heavy-lidded and my steps leaden. I felt proud of my scuffed knees, of my cum-painted pussy and of my asshole, aching and ever hungry for Daddy’s tongue. The awkwardness I had felt at the beginning of the walk felt forever replaced with a resonant pride and knowledge of being owned and controlled by my Master and his boundless hunger and desire to show me in every way that I am his.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments