Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Favourite

"A most favourite encounter..."

11
7 Comments 7
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
“You're such a good girl. Stay still for me now.”

I was on my knees, naked, with you standing over me, your hard cock in my face. You were making me look at it up close; you know how it makes me blush when you catch me looking at your cock. I don't want you to see how much I want it, but I know that you know.

“Yes... that's it...”

Your tone was reassuring as you cupped my cheek with one hand and took your dick in the other, rubbing the head of it against my chin, right under my lip. You left a trail of precum across my face to my cheek as you stroked it with the tip of your cock and then tapped my nose playfully. I blushed and closed my eyes, wanting to shiver but trying to remain still for you.

“Look at me, Miss,” you commanded. “It's OK... just don't move.”

You ran your fingers through my hair and lightly grasped a handful of it at the nape of my neck, tilting my face towards you. I opened my eyes and looked into yours. Your cock had slipped down so the end of it was resting on my lips, so warm and soft and hard at the same time. Your hand reached to cup one of my breasts, kneading it with you r fingers and working your way slowly towards my nipple, tugging on it when you finally got there. I let out a deep sigh, allowing my mouth to open slightly.

“Miss, I said you weren't to move.”

Your voice was stern, your cock still bobbing against my lips, which were now closed again.

“You know what's going to happen now, don't you?”

I didn't know whether to answer or not, as that would involve either nodding or opening my mouth again to speak. Instead I held your gaze.

“Get down on all fours for me. Now.”

I put my hands flat to the floor, my arms straight, tits swaying as I moved, still not quite sure what was going to come next, as you moved to get a good look at me from behind. You would see how wet I was already now, and I was glad you couldn't see me blushing again.

“Stick that big ass of yours out further, Miss. Come on, I want you to show me your pussy.”

I hesitated a bit before complying, bending my arms so my elbows touched the ground as well as my hands and I leaned forward and balanced myself on my forearms, spreading my knees a little wider so you could see what you wanted, presenting myself to you, pink and wet and dripping.

“Good girl. You're still in trouble for opening your mouth, though.”

I felt you run your fingers along my sopping slit, first up one side then the other, teasing me. I fought with every fibre of my being to keep still. Two fingertips circled my clit and I let out a moan.

“Sssshhh.”

You rubbed round my clit faster and I wanted to buck and scream, but I knew I couldn't.

“You're so wet aren't you, baby?”

I took a deep breath, and then much to my disappointment, you moved your hand away from my pussy and I felt you wipe the juices on your fingers across my buttocks, softly stroking and squeezing them in turn.

“I'm going to have to spank that ass now, you know.”

My breathing became shallow as I wondered how hard you were going to slap me, and I started to tremble. Then you drew back your open hand and brought it down hard on my right ass cheek, followed by another swift and equally firm blow to the left one. Then you did it again, and again, over and over, with less force but a much faster rhythm, and I knew the pale white flesh of my behind would be turning a vivid pink. I wanted to moan but it was as if the air had been knocked out of my lungs, and my whole body felt as though it were on fire, not just from the stinging pain of your spanking me, but with pleasure too, hot blood coursing through my veins as my pulse quickened.

“Good girl. You're taking your punishment very well.”

You crouched down beside me and I felt your cock brush my thigh, hard and sticking straight out, the swollen head leaving a sticky dab of your precum on my skin. You were about to find out more about my own wetness, as I felt your hand squeezing my cunt, rubbing the moist folds together and making me groan.

“Oh you liked that, didn't you, Miss? You're so much wetter now.”

I could hear in your voice that you were pleased as you slipped two fingers inside me, the tight entrance to my pussy giving way to you as you probed deeper. I squealed and tried to wriggle away from your hand, but you took a firm hold on my hip with your other hand and twisted your fingers further into me.

“Oh Mister ... please, don't,” I gasped, trembling under your grip.

“Don't tell me what to do, Miss!”

Your words were accompanied by a sharp slap to my rump from the hand that had been holding my hip, your fingers still in place in my pussy, which clenched around them as you hit me again, my flesh still tender from your spanking before.

“Ohhh... you really do like that, don't you?”

You sounded satisfied and I smiled, my head still bent to the carpet so you couldn't see. You began to ease your fingers slowly back and forth inside me, and I thought I heard you groan at the slick, wet sounds my pussy made as you drove your fingers in and out of me and my juices flowed over them and down my thighs. Then you started to spank me again with your other hand, lightly at first, alternating between ass cheeks, making them glow again as you increased the speed of your beating me and pumped your fingers harder and faster into my slit.

“Ohhh Mister,” I panted. “Oh please...”

“'Oh please' what?” you snapped, thrusting your fingers against my G- spot and smacking me again. I wailed loudly into the floor, unable to control myself at the pleasure you were giving me.

“Stop... please, M-Mister...” I could barely speak now.

“No. You are going to come for me. Now.”

Before you had even finished saying the words, your fingers were circling my spot, pressing on it and making me moan, while the fingers of your other hand started stroking my clit and gently tugging on my pussy lips, pink and slippery under your touch. I shivered and felt the muscles inside grip your fingers, letting you know it wouldn't be long before you would get your wish and I would come for you.

“Good girl. That's it, I can feel you're almost there, Miss. Come for me now.”

You flexed your fingers inside me and then ground them against my now swollen spot, your other hand still teasing my clit. As you pushed harder I couldn't hold back anymore, my whole body tensed and I let out a brief moan followed by silence as I held my breath and felt the delicious sensation of orgasm spread from my loins and up my belly and then radiating outwards in wave after wave of pleasure. As my pussy clenched tightly around your fingers, I was unable to stop myself from moving my hips to try and get you deeper inside me as I came hard and my juices gushed over your hands.

“Ohh that's so good, you are such a good girl to come for me like that.”

You kept you r fingers against my spot until the spasming stopped, then you slowly withdrew your hand and walked round to face me again. I looked up at you, still on all fours, panting and sweating now, my hair falling messily over my eyes. You brushed it to one side, wiping some of my wetness that had covered your hands onto my cheek.

You laughed.

“You look very flushed, Miss.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

I thought I had told you about blushing...”

I looked you in the eye but couldn't think what to say, my breathing still heavy from having come so hard. It seemed easier to meet your gaze than to look at your cock, which remained rock hard and oozing precum at the tip.

“Baby, I need you to suck it now. Sit up.”

I did as you said, slowly, still feeling dizzy and light-headed as I raised my head and sat back on my haunches, my arms passive at my sides and my tits now displayed to you, my nipples hard.

“Good girl.”

You pressed the head of your cock against my closed mouth, standing so close to me that my hair tickled your thighs. I could smell your manly scent and felt intoxicated by it.

“Open for me.”

I looked up at you and then glanced away.

“Come on, Miss, open your mouth for me. I have given you pleasure and now you must return the favour.”

You had a wicked glint in your eye as I allowed you to push your cock between my lips, feeling it glide over my tongue as I opened my mouth wider for you.

“Ohhh yes, good girl... that's it. Suck it for me.”

You held the back of my head and started to slide your dick back and forth, watching my lips stretch round it as you thrusted, gently at first then with a little more urgency as I sucked harder.

“Mmm oh yes, Miss...” It was your turn to pant now. “You are so good. Touch yourself for me.”

I looked up at you with wide eyes, my mouth filled with your cock.

“I want to watch you play with your pussy while you suck me.”

I paused for second, then with a tentative movement put my hand down to my pussy, which was still puffy and sensitive from my orgasm. I slid my fingertips over my clit and started rubbing in small, slow circles, feeling overstimulated already. You continued to fuck my mouth and I closed my eyes as I felt the pleasure building inside again as I stroked myself for you and sucked your cock.

“Ohh yes, baby... Keep going.”

You looked down as your dick slipped in and out between my lips, your pace increasing now as I used my tongue to tickle your shaft in my mouth, my tits bouncing and my fingers working my swollen cunt for you.

“Ohhh Miss... you are such a good girl...”

I thought you might be about to come, but you let go of my head and took your cock out of my mouth instead.

“I'm going to fuck you now.”

“Oh Mister, not now, please,” I begged you in a whisper.

“Why not? I thought we agreed your pussy was mine.”

You were staring at me now as I looked up at you, my hand still on my crotch but my fingers no longer moving.

“It...it is, M -Mister .” I stumbled over my words as I spoke, blushing. “But it's so sensitive... you made me come so hard before.”

“Yes and I will make you come again if I want to.”

You smiled at me.

“On all fours again, please Miss,” you instructed.

I bowed by head and then complied, offering my pussy and ass up to you again as you moved behind me, leaning forwards first onto my hands and then lowering myself to my elbows once more. I knew my wet hole would be gaping for you and ready for your cock, but I was still so engorged I didn't know if I could take the feeling of you fucking me without passing out.

I was about to find out, as I felt the head of your cock brushing against the lips of my pussy, teasing, trying to push in and then pulling back, sliding up and down, pressing the length of your shaft against my slit and covering it in my wetness.

“Oh please Mister... please don't fuck me.”

You could hear the panic in my voice.

“Baby, you know I need to.”

You rubbed your cockhead further into my folds, almost pushing into me. It felt so good, too good.

“No, please Mister... I can't... I can't take it now.”

“You will,” you replied, sliding your cock all the way inside me in one smooth movement.

“Ohhhhhhh.... Fuck.”

I gasped and cursed loudly as you filled me, almost overwhelmed with pleasure. You held on tightly to my hips as you started to fuck me, pistoning yourself against me, your balls slapping against my ass as you started to pound my pussy harder. I was soaking wet beyond belief now, the sounds of our fucking driving you on and making you rut faster against me. I felt your cock swell and twitch inside me and knew it wouldn't be long before you were going to shoot your seed deep in my cunt.

“Tell me... tell me you want me to come... in your pussy,” you panted between thrusts.

“Mmmm, ohhh Mister please,” I begged as you fucked me harder. “Come for me, baby. Come in my pussy... I want you to... for me... please...”

That final 'please' tipped you over the edge and you slammed yourself into me, watching as my pussy lips stretched around your cock as it rammed into me as far it could go, your hips jerking against my ass as you pumped your load into me. I felt your hot spunk start to pool inside me, mixing with my own juices and coating your dick as you continued to move until you had drained every last drop into my cunt. Then you stayed still for a moment, your warm hand on my lower back, my skin sweaty and radiating heat, before pulling out of me slowly and slumping backwards, then letting out a long sigh.

I turned over and lay on my back in front of you, my legs parted so you could see your cum starting to dribble out of me.

“Oh baby... that was so good.”

You smiled at me as you said it, looking at my glowing, naked form and then closing your eyes.

“Thank you Mister,” I replied, returning your bold smile with a shy one.

You stood up and walked over to bed, dropping back onto the mattress and positioning yourself on your side, looking over at me as I lay on the floor, my creamed up slit still on display to you.

“Come here, you little minx . You are so naughty.”

You patted the space beside you and I eased myself up off the floor, my legs feeling like jelly as I stumbled across the room, dazed, before collapsing next to you, the soft warm curve of my back pressing against your firm chest as you wrapped your arm around me to pull me in closer, my plump ass resting against your now spent loins. I could feel your breath on my neck and your fingers snaked in lazy circles over my breasts, soothing now rather than wanting, as I relaxed into you and you buried your face in my hair and kissed my shoulder through it.

“Mmm... did you enjoy that, Miss?”

You whispered your question into my ear.

“I did, very much,” I replied dreamily, stroking the muscles of your forearm. “Did you enjoy it, too?”

You laughed and squeezed one of my tits.

“Yes. It was wonderful.”

You paused, pinching my nipple as punctuation.

“I might even say it was one of my favourite times so far...”

I smiled to myself before I turned over and you shifted onto your back to allow me to put my head on your chest. I could hear your heart thudding as I lay against you, my breasts pressed tight to your torso by your arm around me. You tilted my chin up and kissed me.

“Thank you Miss.”

“No, thank you, Mister.”

My lips formed a smile on your mouth as you went to kiss me again. I was so glad tonight had been one of your favourites.

It had certainly been one of mine.

Published 
Written by VenusFlytrap
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments