Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finally Cum

21
6 Comments 6
34.8k Views 34.8k
701 words 701 words
Famous Story
He couldn’t take it anymore! This was torture and he had to make it stop!

She had been playing with him for more than an hour now, pleasuring him in ways he had never dreamed of before, doing things to him that were considered the highest reward - it was heaven.

It was heaven apart from one small issue - he wasn’t allowed to cum. He wanted to so badly - his cock and his balls were in pain already - but she still wouldn’t let him cum.

He had not seen her in two weeks and was not allowed to cum without her. And now that he was here with her she still wouldn’t let him cum - he literally wanted to cry. Now she was sucking his cock - actually sucking it; something he would never have dreamed to aspire to. Her soft lips and warm mouth made him shiver and shake. His cock was oozing precum - it had been oozing for quite some time now and he was afraid he would explode any second.

“Please…” he begged through gritted teeth, “Please let me cum, Mistress.”

“No!” she answered, letting his cock out of her mouth.

He whimpered in reply - he wanted to cum more than anything; anything except obeying her.

He tried really hard to think of something else - something disgusting that would bring his level of arousal down - but flashes of the last hour kept running through his mind. Top of the list of those flashes was when she got on top of him and let his cock enter her pussy - the glorious, so far unfelt sensation of her soft, moist flesh around his aching cock… She had ridden him hard and fast, causing him pleasure he had never felt before. When her pussy muscles clenched and her juices ran down his cock as she came, he thought he was going to pass out - and still she wouldn’t let him cum.

Oh, god - he suddenly felt her spreading his ass cheeks, running a wet finger over his sensitive ass hole.

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

He bit his bottom lip as he felt pressure against his ass hole and his cock twitched painfully.

“Oh, please, Mistress,” he begged, “I am so weak. I am afraid to disappoint you, Mistress.”

“You won’t,” she laughed in reply.

Suddenly the dull pressure against his ass hole turned to sharp pain as a 7 inch dildo penetrated him to the hilt. He screamed and tried to move away but couldn’t since he was bound to the post. When the initial pain subsided he felt unbelievable pleasure as the dildo pressed against his prostate.

She walked around to face him. She was enjoying this - pushing him to the edge, seeing how much he can take. She could see his cock was straining more than ever before, precum flowing out of it in such abundance that all of his cock glistened, his balls looking faintly bluish and very contracted. He was sweating from the effort he was making over himself.

She came closer to him and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She watched him wince and moan as she started moving her hand up and down his shaft.

“Please, please, please…” he was mumbling now.

She leaned in to his ear and whispered, “You can cum now pet,” as she ran a finger around the underside of his cock head.

He screamed as he exploded in her hand, his hot semen shooting so high it reached his face. It was so intense as her hand kept stroking him while he came and the dildo in his ass kept setting his pleasure spot on fire. He kept cumming long after his cock stopped spitting ropes of cum into the air - it felt like the world was spinning around him and his knees went weak.

When he came to, he saw her looking at him and smiling. His cock was still in her hand and she was gently stroking it with her thumb.

“You did good, pet,” she whispered as she leaned in and kissed him on the mouth for the first time ever.

Published 
Written by kinkitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments