Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First BDSM, (Chapter 4)

"We need to go to the mall to do some purchases . . . . . ."

6
3 Comments 3
20.9k Views 20.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

-          Wake up, you lazy bum – came the voice of my wife.

I retorted, whaaaat, it is Saturday, let me be . . . .

-          No, we need to go places, we have things to do and you are coming with me.

-          Can’t we do it later???? Was my poor pleading for mercy . . . .

-          No, wake, wake, and with that she slapped my ass . . . .

 

We had a bit of a breakfast and off we went. – Where are we going? I managed to ask while she was driving.

– We are going to the mall first. I want to buy some boots and a vest I saw advertised. Then we are going to an specialty store I saw on my way home from work last night.

– What specialty store?, I asked.

– What?, you writing a book? was her reply.  

– OK, I hope we have enough time at the mall to go to the food court. I have this “urge” to have the Teriyaki Chicken that I like so much.

 

-          Yes, we will have the time for that. I also like that chicken dish there.

 

We got to the mall and we went to the shoe store where the boots were advertised. They were some black leather boots, very polished and with a zipper on the side   that made them adjust to my wife’s legs like a glove. It did make her legs look awesome. The heel was about 4 inch stiletto type that made her look very devilish seductive. She certainly was planning to seduce someone. I wonder who she was going to seduce and what was she planning to do. I had one answer of those two questions on my mind. I was going to be the “seductee” and she was the “seductress”. The answer I did not have complete was the what was she planning. I knew my Cleo (asshole) was a partial answer to the what was she going to do. To fuck Cleo. But the how was intriguing me.

 

_ What are you planning, dear wife? I asked – shush said she. I have some ideas to surprise you. But if I tell you then it will not be a surprise.

After the boots we went over to the store that had the vest advertised. It was a leather shop!! I began getting ideas of the surprise and if my asshole had the capability of self moisture, like her pussy, I would be beginning to feel some moisture back there. We saw a couple of vest in slightly different styles. She went to fitting rooms with them and she asked me to join her. She had gone to the mall braless. Her putting on the vests, which did not close, left her chest partially visible and her lobes trying to jump out of the vest. Very, very temptress like. My cock was now standing in attention and she grabbed it making things worse for my now developed “tent” in my pants.  

-          Like what you see???

- I answered, I like what I see and my mind is liking what I can not see. – The light is not so good here in the fitting room . . . . and with that comment she began walking out of the fitting room. _ Listen, she said to the store clerk, I am going out to the hallway to see these on a better light. I leave you my husband in guarantee . . . .   she continued her walk out the store. She went around the immediate hallway and into across the hallway. From there she turned and signaled me as to how did I like it. She was astonishing. Her whiteness in the center of her chest and her lobes showing half of them made her a real seductress. I didn’t have yet the nerve to go fuck her right then and there. Too much of a public place and too many people watching.

She came back and she purchased both vests.

– A bit expensive aren’t they, I asked.

– Shush, you are not paying for them. As a professional woman she was making good money. More than I. So I guess I could not bitch about her expenses.  

We went to the food court for the Teriyaki Chicken. It was great tasting today, and we left the mall. Now on to the “specialty” shop. It turned out to be one of those porno shops where you could get all kinds of sex stuff. She went straight into the BDSM section. She had been here already looking and she knew exactly what she wanted. She picked everything real quick and we went to pay. I saw some items with straps/cuffs for hands and ankles. A weird looking ball with some straps to tie around the head, a gag,   and make the “subject” silent. Then she also picked up a blindfold mask, to blind the “subject”. Ok, I knew what the surprise was. I hope that the mystery of not knowing what is coming may make the sex more pleasurable. I knew my Cleo would be violated, but what the heck, Cleo was already accustomed to that.  

We got home and I went straight to our bedroom. My wife did not have to say anything. There I undressed real quick and laid on the bed waiting for my wife’s instructions.  

-          Get off the bed, go to the bathroom and close the door. Don’t come back until I call you. Was her first orders to what was promising to be a whole new sexual experience for me. I hoped that at the end she would be also very satisfied.  

-          Ok Come back came the order after some time. Oh, I don’t know 10/15 minutes.

 

When I came back what I saw was my wife with a pair of leather pants, very tight and very sexual, her boots on and her Vest, this time a bit open and showing one nipple. She had her strapon and her dildo over her pants. She was incredibly hot. Then a look at the bed revealed some pillows on the center of the bed and all the ties with the straps/cuffs laid on the bed coming from the four corners of the bed.

EbonyVixxxen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EbonyVixxxen1

She had tied them to the frame of the bed.

-Lay on the bed, face down and your stomach over the pillows. Stretch your arms and legs sideways. She began tying me to the four ties and spread eagled me. My ass was elevated by the pillows and exposed to her easy entry with the strap on dildo. Then came the gag and the blindfold. I was now totally controlled and at the mercy of my wife. She could do with me just about everything she wanted. Boy, I hoped she would not exceed our sexual games and film this exercise. I felt totally tied, I could not move much and certainly my wife could do with me as she pleased without me having a possibility of defense, I was powerless. "Dunno" I felt exited about that position. Something was buzzing in my head that this bit of BDSM was going to satisfy w sexuall appetites. 

 

I felt her turning on the TV and heard the rocking chair where she sits to watch TV just before sleeping. It was about 6:00 PM and there was one of these repeat detective/police series. Somebody had been raped and the police was investigating. How apropos . . . . . I was about to be raped mercilessly . . . .

I could not speak and she could do . . . . I didn’t know what she could do. I felt her finger in my Cleo/sphincter putting some lubrication. She was taking her time finger fucking my Cleo with the lubricant and I was beginning to enjoy my sex.

She went back to the rocker to wait . . . . I have no idea what was she waiting for and I could not ask.  

After a while I heard noise of she getting up from the rocker and opening a drawer from her chest of drawers, looking for what, not a clue . . . . .  With little time spent I felt the bed moving and her hands on my calfs. The strap on was coming. I felt her hands just moving my cheeks a little bit and the strap on beginning to penetrate my ass. With her first intent, she withdrew. Then she tried again, and withdrew. She was teasing me!!. Blind, silent and spread eagled, boy what a combination to make me “think” for “OK Damn it, fuck me!!”   She tried again and this time I felt some penetration. Her dildo was going inside my ass. She kept it there, continuing the teasing and my desperation, and I was going mentally crazy. “Ok you bitch, FUCK ME!!!!” my mind was saying at full “voice”.  

She withdrew again. She came back to push open my hole and this time she went deeper. Deeper, deeper. She went all in. I felt the base of her strap on paraphernalia on my cheeks. And I felt filled and somewhat beginning to enjoy the sex. That dildo was filling my hole deep into my body and I felt sexually content. But wanting more friction. More in/out. She fell over me and I felt her all inside and pressing. Her nipples on my back were punching a hole on my back. What a sense of sexual satisfaction. She must also be in sexual heaven. The she pulled out. Not completely. Then push in . . . . completely!! Then out, in, out in, out in and her rhythm was “heavenly”. Her rythm was giving me GREAT sexual satisfaction. The penetration was giving me sexual fullfillment. And filled I felt. WOW!!! A total new sexual satisfaction and pleasure. Tied down with my wife abusing my hole.

  - Ok bitch, are you getting sexual pleasure?? Oh, . . . that’s right you can not talk. Tell me, my bitch, is the sex better now with all the ties??? Do you feel my cock in your ass bigger?? And come to think of it, yes I felt it wider and longer. My sphincter nerves were working overtime. The in and out was producing BIG sexual satisfaction. My ass was in sexual heaven. In, out, sexual feel, sexual satisfaction. My mind was going at a mile a second. Please more, more, faster, faster. Fuck that ass . . . . My brain was also on overdrive. The sex was incredible. Blindfolded, gagged, and a bigger dildo. yes anal sex is FANTASTIC . . . . . (My wife must have bought a new dildo without my knowledge.)  

In, out, in, out, I felt her breathing going heavy and I knew that the strap on was pressing on her clit and that she was getting off also. When her orgasm was approaching she would accelerate her in and out action and I would come before her orgasm. It happened again, I came and felt like the sense of MY orgasm/come was forever. Then shortly she came. I felt her orgasm and her her body trembling with her sexual pleasure. She collapsed over me with the dildo inside my ass. And this for me was more pleasurable. The pressure inside my ass on my “G” spot was sexually satisfying and kind of extended the pleasure as if I was having multiple orgasms.

 

My wife and I have made comments about this. At times I feel like If I found the multiple orgasm concept that women have. (I could bottle it and make money . . . .)She asked me, - multiple orgasms??, but I could not answer. I was hoping she would take my gag and blindfold off. But she went ahead and withdrew completely and I felt her looking for something again on her drawers. She returned and I felt her touching my cock which was flaccid now and putting something on. It felt like a condom. A bit late for that, isn’t honey?? My mind asked. And as if she knew - I am putting you like a condom. It has a line and a bag attached to it. If you need to pee, go ahead. I’ll be back later to empty it. Tah, tah . . . . .

 

No, wait, wait, don’t leave me here like this . . . . my mind was yelling . . . . .                    

 

              

Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments