Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time for Everything, Part 2

"I never realized how big of a can of worms I was opening with my husband until now."

17
7 Comments 7
14.3k Views 14.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
So Matt and I finally had some incredible anal sex (thanks in part to quite a fair share of wine). He thought it was hot, and of course so did I. However, it's been two weeks and here we are, back to vanilla sex as usual. I was at least slightly disappointed when he made no attempts to relive our sexy first time giving anal a whirl. I had given up hope and started to think that this was an isolated incident until today.
"Don't work too hard during that Pilates class you're running this afternoon. Save your energy, you'll need it. It's my turn tonight." I read and reread the text my husband had sent to me while sitting in my office. Just thinking about him thinking about sex made me excited.

"What'd you have in mind?" was all I could think of sending back.

"Limber up in class, hurry home. You'll find the surprise. Follow the instructions." was the response I got. No "I love you" or "how's your day going". It was out of character to have him being so matter-of-fact about this. Needless to say, I cut out the chitchat after class and all but sprinted to my car to hurry home. I had a 30 minutes drive ahead of me to think of all the things he could have been planning and had no idea what to expect. Without a doubt, I was shocked to find that his car wasn't even there when I pulled into our driveway. He must have forgotten!?
I walked in and found a trail of my own underwear leading to our bedroom. Picking them up as I went, I followed the trail and found my surprise on our bed.

"Wear these and only these. I expect to be greeted by you at the door when I come home at 6:30 sharp. You will be on your knees. Don't ask any questions. Surprise." Was the contents of the note on the bed. Next to the note was a new red thong and a matching red satin blindfold for me to wear. Glancing at the clock, I realized I had an hour to get ready. I hopped in the shower, did my make up and hair, and got in the thong and put the blindfold on my head (not covering my eyes but my forehead so I could see).

6:27, time to wait for him. I went into the den and knelt down, waiting for my husband to come home.

6:29, I hear the car pull in. I'm already wet without even seeing him.

6:30, Matt walks in. I can tell he's pissed because I think I just ruined the surprise. I never pulled the blindfold over my eyes to wait for him and just saw him come in carrying a couple of bags. Without a word, he drops the bags and grabs me by an arm, pulling me to my feet and down the hallways towards our bedroom.

"You clearly don't know how to follow instructions. I'll give you an easy one this time. Don't move!" He barked at me as he pulled the blindfold over my eyes and threw my body over the bed. I landed in a yoga position known as "child's pose" (on my knees with my arms out to the side and my face and chest laying flat across the bed). I then heard him walk back out to grab the bags. His footsteps got louder again as he made his way back to the bedroom. I could hear him pulling things out of the bag by the rustling noise the plastic made as he laid them out onto the bed. Squirming around, I was trying to be at a better angle, hoping to catch a glimpse of what everything was out of the bottom of the blindfold. *Smack* Matt spanked me hard across my mostly bare ass.

"I told you not to move." he said.

"Honey, what did you get?" I asked with my sweetest voice. *Smack*

"I also told you no questions." and he was silent again. I've never been a big fan of spanking, but I was getting really hot. I think it was more because of his attitude than his smacks across my ass.
He was opening packages and I could hear a noise that I couldn't identify. It almost sounded metallic but I couldn't be sure until I felt cold metal on my wrists. 'Holy shit he's handcuffing me' was the only thought running through my head. He snapped the hard metal around my wrists, trapping my arms behind my back. He grabbed my hips and pulled, dragging my body toward where he was standing at the end of the bed. Eventually, I was able to get my legs out from under me and put my feet on the floor, standing at the corner of our bed. As I tried to pull my body upright from the bed, he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it back to the mattress, leaving me bent over our bed.

Next came a snap noise from behind me. Matt pulled the string of my thong to one side and the now opened bottle of lube was poured down the crack of my ass, running over my rosebud, down to my pussy, and dripping onto our bed. Then I felt a pressure that I had originally mistaken for his finger gliding up and down my slit, pushing through my lips and into my pussy. I gratefully moaned, backing up onto the intruder to get it deeper. *Smack* he slapped me again across my now very slippery ass and pulled whatever that was out of my pussy.

"You don't move unless I tell you to. Now you're getting punished." He said as he grabbed my head and turned it to the side.

I felt something wet on my lips and opened my mouth to suck his dick. Instead I could taste lube and something else and this wasn't his dick. He had bought a small dildo and now was making me suck it, tasting my own juices. After the shock wore off I realized this torture was starting to work, I was getting so horny that my wetness was starting to drip onto our bed. Just when I started getting into it and swirling my tongue around the tip of the dildo and taking it deep down my throat, it was gone. He was absolutely killing me! He wouldn't give me anything long enough for me to really get off on it. As I opened my mouth to protest, again the pressure was on my lips and I opened them to the taste of a salty sweetness on the tip. 'Yes! His precum! His dick!' I thought victoriously to myself. One of his hands went to the back of my head where he held it still and began thrusting in and out of my mouth in no certain tempo. Sometimes slow and sometimes fast, he fucked my face like it was my pussy and I had to lay there and take it. With my hands cuffed behind me and his strong hand holding my head against the bed, I wasn't going anywhere. Then I felt his other hand.

His hand slid from my head down the warm skin of my back and stopped to grab the flesh of my ass. *Smack* as his hand was brought down across my ass cheek again, spanking me for what, I don't know this time.

"Suck it. Suck my cock down your throat." *Smack* I complied to get him to stop spanking me as he continued thrusting his eight inches down my throat whether I sucked it down or not.
*Smack* He reached down and spanked me again, this time with another motivator. His dick was down my throat and he held it there, holding my head pressed up against his hips as he ground his dick around and around in my throat making me gag and choke. Grabbing a fist full of my hair, he pulled my head back off of his cock after a few more moments, moving behind me once again. Matt took the lube and poured a massive amount down the crack of my ass and all over my already soaked pussy. He then climbed onto the bed out front of me and knelt down, grabbed my hair and guided my mouth back onto his huge cock, continuing the oral assault on my face. All of a sudden, he stopped moving again. I knew he wasn't about to cum yet, but I knew he was up to something. Then the pressure started. He reached over me, rubbed the dildo up and down my slit, gathering up the lube until he found my rosebud.

HayleyPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyPink

Without a thought, he thrust it all the way into my tiny asshole, causing whimpering from me due to the searing pain. He didn't let me voice my opinion at all since he did this with his big dick all the way down my throat. As soon as he got the dildo up my ass, his dick immediately stiffened and twitched, I could tell it was really turning him on.

"I'm going to loosen your ass with this. How I fuck your ass is how you're going to suck my cock. Is that understood?" He stated. My response was a gurgling noise since I was still deep throating his 8 inches. He withdrew the dildo from my ass and I complied by taking my mouth off of his delicious cock. He then speared my ass again, stuffing the dildo all the way in as I took him in my mouth and down my throat. He pumped it a few times up my ass and so did I with my mouth. Then he thrust the dildo up my ass as he thrust his hips into my face and ground both intruders deep inside of me as I squirmed and gagged, finally giving up and pulling my head off of his dick.

*Smack* "You're not going to follow the rules?! Now you're getting punished." Matt said. He got off of the bed, grabbing a hold of me and positioned me on my knees on the floor and pushed my face down to the cold hardwood beneath me, since I was still handcuffed and had no way of supporting myself. He knelt down behind me and took aim. I could feel the spongy tip of his dick pushing against my tight hole as he pushed his head into my ass.

"Where do you want the dildo?" He asked as I whimpered, his cock being absolutely enormous in comparison to the smaller dildo that was just there.

"Just fuck my ass honey. I don't want the dildo." I said, hoping that he wasn't actually planning on using the dildo on me again.

"Now you don't have a choice!" Matt said as he grabbed my hair and pulled my body back onto him, pushing his dick deeper into my sore ass. He then took the dildo and stuffed it into my mouth and down my throat. "There, now it's cleaned off. Suck it like the slut you are." He said, releasing his grip on my hair so my body fell forward, my face landing on the hard floor, forcing the dildo even deeper. I worked to prop the base of the dildo on the floor so I could pump my mouth up and down its shaft just like I would do with Matt's cock when he's laying down. As soon as I really started to face fuck myself on this dildo, I realized that I was getting so horny that my ass relaxed. No pain, only delicious pressure and fullness. I never knew how hungry I really was to just be stuffed with cock. Matt took this as his cue and grabbed a hold of my hips and started to pummel my tight ass. The particularly rough pumps he delivered up my ass, my whole body was lurched forward, forcing the dildo down my throat with no hands to support myself. I was so sore, so wet, so full, and so abused. As soon as I realized everything that was happening to me, my whole body convulsed into a violent orgasm. My muscles contracted so hard around his big cock buried up my ass that he couldn't move it. Within moments, his breathing changed and I knew he was close.

"I'm about to cum baby, where do you want it?" He asked between heavy breaths.

"Wherever honey." I responded in my post orgasm haze.

He then fucked my ass harder and faster than he's ever done. He fucked me so hard that I immediately came hard again. As my body began convulsing again, he came deep in my ass, spurts of his delicious cum filling my abused ass. He rocked back and forth a few more times in my ass as his dick began to soften.

He then pulled out of my ass and spun me around by my arms handcuffed behind me and put his semi-hard dick in my mouth. I could taste everything, his sweet cum, the lube, my own juices. I gratefully cleaned his cock for him as it began to stiffen inside my skilled mouth. He then fucked my face with such aggression that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to eat or swallow for days. Still handcuffed and on my knees, he took hold of my head and fucked my face even harder than he had just fucked my ass. His dick was back to it's normal size and I couldn't believe it. As if he was reading my mind, he spoke again.

"You came twice so it's only fair that I get to. I've also got one more surprise for you." Matt pulled out of my mouth and I could hear his steps walking towards our closet. He moved around the bags he carried in earlier and then walked back to where I was. I felt pressure on my ass again. This time, it was a lot of pressure. He had another toy and was stuffing it back inside my abused ass bone dry. Within a few moments, he worked the giant butt plug deep in my ass and to my surprise, pushed something and it started to vibrate. Matt repositioned me, pulling my legs out from under me so I was now sitting down on the floor, pushing my new toy even deeper up my ass. With the changed angle, I could feel his cum drooling around the toy and out of my ass, now realizing why he put it in dry. The vibrations and depth taking over, I wasn't going to last long before I came again. Luckily for me, Matt found an amazing distraction, his cock. He returned it to my mouth and fucked my throat like before, this time even harder still. The only difference was my body was too tired to react. He finally succeeded in completely killing my gag reflex with his abuse of my throat.

"Build fast baby, I'm getting close and I'm not helping you out after I'm done. Cum now or don't at all." He said. Only 5 minutes into this assault of my face and he pulled my face down to his hips, ground his dick around in circles in my throat, pushing my body down towards the floor with the amount of pressure he was applying to my head and mouth. It pushed the plug just ever so slightly deeper into my ass and I started to cum. As I moaned, I gagged and choked on his dick in my throat, as Matt started to cum too. Spurt after spurt, he had never came so much in all the sex we've ever had. After several moments, his body finally loosened and he let go of my head. I continued to suck on his semi-hard dick, making sure I got every last drop of his cum and swallowed it all down before I let his cock slip out of my mouth.

"So where did that come from?" I asked curiously as I stood up and waited for him to uncuff my wrists.

"Well, I always had a fantasy I used to rub one out to when we were long distance. Why? how was that?" He asked, unlocking the cuffs and pulling me down to the bed to cuddle.

"Well, I obviously thought it was hot because I came like a LOT. Oh, and what fantasy?" I said cuddling up to him after I removed the blindfold and pulled the enormous vibrating butt plug out of my entirely sore ass.

 "It was basically along the lines of gang banging you. But, we've never done anal until recently. I wanted to see how you'd handle yourself."

"Oh yeah? What do you think now?" I asked as I curled up with him under the covers.

"I thought it was amazing. And I think you could take on a lot! Thanks for being cool and going along with it babe. So... What'd you think?" Matt asked.

"I think you should surprise me more often." I stated. A few minutes later I was fast asleep.

To be continued... (hopefully)!!!!

Published 
Written by peachbuta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments