Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For my Pet

3
0 Comments 0
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Crack my whip went across his fingers. "I told you to do what I said. If you break the rules you will be punished."

We were at the movies and I brought my slave. I told her that she would get a treat today, half way through the movie. I put her collar on and her leash, I made her hike up her denim mini skirt it barely covered her shaved pussy. Her 36DD chest was bulging out of her tight shirt; she had no bra on either. I began to play with her pussy. I saw the guy in front of us look back.

I asked "Do you want some of this?"

"Yes." He said, with an excited look in his eyes.

"You will call me master like she does, you will obey me and if you break the rules you will be punished like she is. If you wish feel free to walk away at anytime, other than that I own you for tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes." he replied.

"Yes...is that how you refer to me?" I whispered into his ear.

"Yes Master." I could hear him swallow a lump in his throat the size of a baseball.

"Consider yourself warned" And with that my whip went across his back. "I told you I would punish you."

"Yes Master." He almost wanted to cry.

"That’s more like it. Are you hard?" I asked.

"Yes Master."

"She is wet, you may play when I say stop you stop."

"Yes Master.” Slowly he put his hand up her skirt, to play with the shaved pussy, after a few minutes I ordered him to stop. He continued to play and that’s when I cracked my whip across his hand. From then on he knew who was in charge.

As the movie ended I told him put on the collar, I led them both out of the theater, collars around their necks, and on leashes, to my car. We went to the bath house and got a room. Once inside "I told him you will do what you are told, you will cum when I tell you to cum, and you will enjoy it."

"Yes Master." He answered.

"Same goes for you slut."

"Yes Master." She replied.

"We need to be watched!" I exclaimed

"Yes Master!" They both shouted at once.

I opened the door. "Take off your clothes, and kneel on the floor both of you." Both of them were now naked except for their collars.

Soon there was a crowd around us, Men stroking their cocks, women playing with their pussies, hanging on my every word.

I looked at the crowd, "Save your cum you will all be wanting to cum when I am done.” I looked at my slaves "They are watching do you like that?"

"Yes MASTER." was their reply.

I could feel the pre cum ooze from my dick. "Do you want to taste it?" I Asked as I looked at both of them.

"Yes master" she said, taste it I told her. She tasted my dick.

"Taste It" I told him.

"But"....was his reply...crack and the whip went across his bare ass.

"Taste it!” I ordered.

"Yes master." He licked my dick. There was no hesitation this time.

"Ever licked a dick before?"

"No master." He whispered.

"Did you like it?" I asked with a stern voice.

"Yes master." He quivered.

"Did you like the taste of pre cum?" I asked.

"Yes master." He replied, in a firm voice.

I then selected a young man for each of them; suck his dick I told them. With that they began slurping on the dicks in front of them.

"Swallow both of you when they cum.” I commanded. I could see his dick pulsating with desire, her pussy was dripping wet on the floor.

Suddenly I could see her throat swallow, and the young stud she was sucking has his eyes roll back into his head.

I looked at my new man slave, his stud was about to cum, and when he did he spit it out, I guess his instincts took over.

"I told you to swallow his load, no excuses." and my whip went across his back side, "You must be punished."

I then told him we would need to suck another dick and swallow. Another young stud volunteered; when he was done he swallowed his cum.

I asked "Did you like that?"

"Yes Master. It was great." He responded.

I told him he would now have his turn for pleasure and ordered her to suck his dick, "You may not cum" I said. She then sat on her knees and opened her mouth it went up and down his dick, and slid in past her lips, I could see the ecstasy in his eyes.

After a few minutes I told him "You may not cum. stop now." I sent him for a cold shower and to be back in 10 minutes.

I looked at her and told her it was time she needed he pussy licked, a stunning brunette volunteered, she had long legs and a 34D chest.

Aknawiilde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aknawiilde

All Natural, as she went down on her she began to squirm; I knew that my slave was enjoying herself. I could hear her moan with desire.

"Do you need to cum you slut?" I asked her.

"Yes master!" She yelled.

I gave her the words she so desperately wanted to hear, "You may cum." and with that her pelvis shot in to the air, her legs squeezed together and she almost squeezed the brunettes head off, she squeezed so hard.

When my man slave came back, I attached his leash; on your knees was my order. He kneeled down. I walked up to him; I put my dick in his face, suck it I said and he began to suck on my dick. After a few minutes I stopped him. I pulled my dick out of his mouth, and gave it to my pet. She gulped every inch of it; I could feel it go to the back of her throat.

I turned to him, "What do you want man slave?"

"I want to get fucked master!" he was excited and had no idea what was in store for him, I then looked at a young man 5 foot 6 and ripped stroking his cock, it was about 7 inches and cut.

I asked him "Do you want to get laid?"

"Yes" said the young man.

I asked "Do you want his ass?"

"Please!" The young stud was excited to take a virgin ass.

"Bend over man slave." I then told him to put lube on his fingers; slowly one finger went into my man slave’s ass, then two, then three. I knew he did not know whether to scream from pleasure or pain. "Fuck him now!" And with that he slowly pushed his hard cock in my man slave’s ass and began to pump him doggie style. Slowly and steady I could tell my new man slave was enjoying it.

"Is this what you meant when you said you wanted to get fucked?"

"No Master!” was his reply.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes master."

"Does it feel good, his cock deep in your ass?"

"Yes master."

I then told the man fucking my man slave to "Cum on his face." He pulled out of ass, and began to stroke his cock in the face of my man slave and he shot his load on my man slave’s face.

"Did you like that?"

"Yes master."

I looked at my slaves and finally I told them they could fuck each other, first he fucked her doggie style, and she was sucking off the men that were watching.

"No one come yet!" I said.

As he began to fuck her faster and faster, and they began to stroke their cocks faster and faster. I made her ride him, as she rode him I made him stroke the cocks of men that were surrounding the bed, I made her use her free hands to stroke cocks as well, then I looked at the man slave, told him that he was to cum inside her and lay down beside her on the bed, when they were done they did exactly that. I ordered the 12 men around to blow their loads wherever they see fit. One by one they shot their loads all over my slaves, one her tits, her face, his face, his chest, his dick, they were all covered in thick white cum.

As she was covered in cum, I then looked at her and said, “My Cum covered Pet, it’s time for the main event."

I put my rock hard dick inside of her and began to thrust, he pussy was so wet from his cum, and I began to pump harder and harder.

"Hold her arms." I told him.

"Yes master." was his reply and he held her arms above her head as I fucked her.

"Master?" I heard her voice call me.

"Yes my pet." I whispered in her ear.

"I need to cum please master?" She was begging.

“As a reward you may cum as much as you want." As she began to orgasm I could feel her pussy tighten on my cock. I then proceeded to fuck her doggy style; I then had her lay down on the bed as I fucked her from behind,

"Your cock is so deep inside of me master; it feels so good, master."

I made her move to fuck me from underneath me I could feel her tight pussy ever so slightly pulling on my cock from top to bottom. With every few moves of her pelvis, I could feel her pussy cum, and hear her moan with delight. With that I felt my eyes roll in to my head, my dick began to pulse one, one two, one two three, and with that I began to blow my massive load inside of her.

She looked at me and said, "Thank you master."

I looked at her, "We are not finished." I looked at the man slave and ordered him to lick the cum out of her pussy.

When he was finished he looked at me and all he could say was "Thank you".

I offered him a ride to his car 4 hours later still at the movie theatre; I have never asked his name, nor did me and my pet care.

Published 
Written by catfishdan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors