Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Four days until Revelation

"Jared leaves his old life behind for the new one."

10
6 Comments 6
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Jared woke the next morning. Withdoubt in his mind, he began to wonder what he had gotten himself into. Sitting on the side of the bed with his head in his hands, he questioned his decision about putting his freedom in someone else's hands. Could he submit? Would he be able to trust her enough?

He looked at the mess on the wall. Lady Eva had said he was to clean it up. She, also, mentioned that he was to call her Lady or Mistress only. He wondered if it would be easier to accept, if she was the stereotypical image of what he thought a Domme should be.

His mind was reeling. He came here expecting a tall woman with black hair and white skin, all dressed in tight latex. She wasn't remotely anything like that. Of average height and honey colored skin, she was innocently beautiful. Hell, he never even seen her take out a whip or flogger.

He thought of just leaving the stain, and even turned around to go downstairs. Jared made it to the door, sighed, and returned to the stain. Picking up the cleaning solvent, he wiped the stain. Stepping back, he surveyed his work. The wall was once again spotless.

Jared, dressed in a tee shirt and jeans, went down to talk with the Domme that would hopefully teach him all he needed to know. Knocking softly on her study door, he waited patiently for her to invite him to enter. When she bid him to come in, he turned the knob on his old life and entered his new one.

“Come in, Jared. Have a seat. We have a lot to chat about,” Lady Eva said, cordially.

Unsure of how to act, he simply sat down in the same chair he had vacated last night.

“Have you made arrangements for the next five days?” she asked.

“I made a couple of phone calls. Some friends will watch my apartment, and I called my boss and took some time there, too,” Jared answered.

“Good. Good. I want your full attention. For the next five days, you are mine. You will not be treated any or worse, simply because you are training to be dominant. I will test your limits, and it is up to you to know those limits,” she told him, “Your safe word is your limits. Once called, all action ceases. Use it only when you are serious about being unable to continue.

“For the next four days, you will either learn by watching or participating, and on the fifth day, you will made your decision. Julia and Adam will assist in your learning, in addition to a solo session with me. I don't enjoy humiliating or depersonalizing people. I feel that just because one is submissive that does not make them any less human. I will not make you bleed or leave permanent marks. No urine or feces will come into our play, as I find that a definite health hazard. As for everything else, well, that is all for you decide. Any questions so far?” Lady Eva asked Jared.

“Who decides the safe word?” was his only question.

She looked into his eyes and saw apprehension, as well as excitement. This one has not come to terms with his destiny was the thought that crossed her mind. A thrill went through her body. She loved helping a new switch, or perhaps even sub, accept their fate.

“I do. Now, if you are ready, we will begin the first lesson,” she said, quickly.

Taken aback, he stammered, “I thought that I would be choosing what...”

“My pet, the only choice you have is when to say the safe word,” Lady Eva said, firmly.

A quick knock was heard at the door, and Julia popped her head inside and said, “Good morning, Eva! I have to go downtown to do some errands. Do you need me to pick you anything up?”

“No, but thank you. Oh and Julia, I just wanted to tell you that I would need your assistance tomorrow. I have something wicked planned.” Eva asked.

Eva turned back to Jared. His face plainly showed the confusion running through his mind. He was lost.

“My pet, you look lost. You don't understand what just happened. Understand that Julia and Adam are my subs and my friends. Julia has other facets to her life, as does Adam, as well as you. Don't worry, love. In time, it will be clear to you,” the Lady explained.

Jared sat in his chair, feeling a whirlwind of emotions. He was battling something inside himself. Why was he so fearful? With a slight tremble in his hands, he took a deep breath and tried to compose himself.

“Now, my pet, you are not dressed appropriately,” Lady Eva mentioned, as she reached into her desk drawer.

Handing him a simple leather collar, with no jewels adorning it, she handed it to him.

“Take the clothes off, and put this on. You have 1 minute to get it done,” she told him.

Jared got up and went to leave the room, but was stopped by Eva's voice.

“Do not leave this room,” she simply said.

With tension traveling up his spine, it took a lot to stamp down his temper. Rolling his neck, he turned and faced her, with a defiant posture. Jared began to strip his clothes off. He stared at her directly in the eyes, as his body was revealed.

His little act of rebellion did not go unnoticed by Eva. She smiled her most productive smile. If he wanted to start off rough, then so be it. She watched, as he put the collar on. The clenching jaw said it all.

Lady Eva stood up and walked around to him. Motioning for him to follow her, she led him into a room off to the side of her office. She pointed for him to approach a device in the middle of the room.

Jared looked at the “thing”. Sitting there was what looked like a door frame. He stepped up to it, defiantly. Adam stepped out of the shadows, in order to secure Jared's ankles to each side of the frame. Standing with his legs spread wide apart, Jared was helped to lean forward over wide bar, that was comfortably padded. Adam, then, cuffed his wrists securely to the sides.

Jared's heart began to pound. Panic was setting in. He could not move at all. Trying to struggle, Jared found out just how tightly he was bound. He didn't know if he could go through with this.

“My pet, calm down. Nothing here will hurt you, unless you let it.

IvyRadke
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyRadke

I know that you are feeling out of control, and that is the purpose of this. You are giving my control and essentially giving me your trust. If at any time you feel you can not go on, simply call out pineapple. Now, my love, do you trust me?” Lady Eva's soft voice said.

Taking his silence as the sign to proceed, she ran her soft hand down his exposed and vulnerable ass. His body was very much to her liking, with supple and smooth skin. Lady Eva grazed her nails back up his ass cheek, noting the chill bumps that appeared.

“Have you ever wondered why spanking is so popular in the BdSm scene?” she asked, while picking up a particularly thick paddle.

He grunted.

“Well, when you paddle someone, blood rushes to the site that is being assaulted,” she explained, as the first strike hit his upturned ass, “As the blood fills the area, the skin gets warm, then hot.”

She alternated sides, as the thick paddle came down on his ass. His was trying to escape, by standing on his toes. His ass was hot and tingly. Lady Eva knew how to spank. In his position, his ass cheeks were readily accessible. Jared's puckered asshole was visible, and his heavy balls hung freely.

“The more blood that rushes to the site, the higher the arousal gets,” Eva said, after a volley of strikes.

Jared's cock was thickening. He had to admit that after the initial sting simmers down, the heat and tingles were turning him on. He let go of some of the fear and quit trying to escape. Jared figured out that if he relaxed, he could focus his mind on feeling the arousal, instead of pain.

As he began to harden more, she changed the game. Because he was bent over, he didn't see the nod to Adam. Getting to his knees, Adam crawled under the bar. He had all access to Jared's cock.

A bit startled at the touch to his dick, Jared immediately tensed back up. Adam's hand gripped the base of his pole and squeezed. Acting like a cock ring, his hand kept the blood from escaping Jared's dick, keeping him rock hard.

“You know there is no difference between a man's and a woman's mouth. Both feel the same, as they suck dick and pussy. Remember, the action stops, only when you say the word,” she whispered in his ear.

Lady Eva went back to spanking Jared, as Adam slowly stroked his cock. Jared was in sensory overload. The licks from the paddle sent more blood to his groin, increasing his arousal. Then, he felt the tongue. Adam was sucking his cock.

Jared didn't have time to protest. Adam's mouth was warm and moist. His tongue so strong, as it worked around the thick ridge of his cock head. Trying to relax against the paddle was so difficult, when that magic tongue had him tense and in need.

Adam's hand twisted and rotated up and down Jared's shaft, as he pulled his heavy sac down, gently. With a deep suck, Adam's cheeks hollowed, and Jared bellowed.

“Now, Adam, if you make him cum, I will be so unhappy with you,” Lady Eva scolded.

Immediately backing off, Adam pulled his mouth off Jared's pole, but continued to stroke slowly. Lady Eva was extremely pleased at how this was going so far. She could imagine how hard Jared's cock was bobbing. She could see how aroused he was, because with every swat with her paddle, his asshole flinched, and he pushed back against the paddle.

“Do you want to cum, my love?” she asked.

Jared, unable to talk, moaned his need. His ass rotating and bucking. He felt Lady Eva stop paddling and wanted to protest. He was lost in desire and need, when he felt a cool, slick finger probe his ass.

“Adam, suck him. Help him relax enough to be milked,” she instructed.

Returning to Jared's hard dick, he began to suck vigorously. The bound man dropped his head forward, unable to contain his pleasure. His breath was ragged and rapid.

“Suck him hard, but don't make him cum, yet. He hasn't earned it. He has to ask me for permission,” the Lady commanded.

Doing as he was told, Adam worked that cock hard, with hand and mouth. Lady Eva managed to probe Jared's ass enough to relax it. She slid her finger all the way inside, seeking the walnut shaped lump about 2 inches inside.

Rubbing it firmly with a “come here” motion, she milked his prostate, increasing his pleasure and, in a sense, his agony. Jared gasped loudly, as the urge to to cum made him want to thrust deeper in Adam's mouth. Her finger stroked, relentlessly.

Jared was almost at his breaking point. Any moment now, he felt as if he was going to explode. His balls were tight against his body, and his dick swelled even bigger. He was hard enough to break concrete.

At the point of no return, he yelled out, “Please...oh God...please,”

“Ask me. You will not cum, until you ask me,” she stated the fact.

“God! Fuck! No...I can't,” Jared panted.

“Yes, you can and will!” the Lady demanded.

“So close....SHIT...so close. Now, please! Let me cum...begging you,” he literally screamed.

With a nod of her head, Lady Eva signaled Adam to make him cum. Adam stroked hard and fast, watching the plum shaped head ooze copious amounts of cum. Jared roared, as cum alternated between hard jets and rapid pouring. After about 4 rounds, he collapsed weakly onto the padded surface of the bar.

Eva gently pulled her finger out of Jared's spasmodic ass, and Adam got out from under the bar. Dismissing Adam from the room, Lady Eva helped Jared get loose from the bonds. Assisting him to sit down, she waited until he composed himself.

“You did remarkably well, my pet. I am pleased,” she said.

Jared's face was burning hot. He was embarrassed and could nothing but nod. Staring at his bare feet, he waited for her next statement.

“There is no shame in receiving pleasure, whether it be from a man or woman. To submit to your desire is the greatest accomplishment. Don't be embarrassed. You are not judged here,” she said, pulling him into her arms.

Lifting his face up to hers, she kissed him softly.

“Will I ever touch you?” he asked.

“Perhaps...in time,” Eva answered, “Get some rest love. Your next lesson is tomorrow.”

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments