Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Georgia - Part Three

"You really need to read parts one and two, if you haven't already. Scroll down for links"

2
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Georgia – Part Three

“I have a better idea,” Mel – or was it Melissa? – replied softly. “Let’s put this on him.”

I wondered what “this” was, but soon found out, as they slipped the sleep mask over my eyes, and tightened the band around the back of my head. Then I felt the strap across the back of my neck being loosened. I moved my head then, and was rewarded by feeling Doris’ clit against my upper lip. It was hard, and felt as I imagined a little cock would, complete with foreskin sliding back, exposing a miniature cock head. I closed my lips on it and sucked.

SMACK!

“Mouth OPEN!” Doris commanded, as she swatted my sore ass cheek.

I didn’t know what she'd used, but it felt solid, almost like a board, and stung. I sucked in my breath, but forgot to open my mouth and Doris squealed as her clit was pulled into my mouth.

“OUCH! Dammit! I said OPEN, not bite! Now you ARE in for it. I am going to spank you with the handle of this back scratcher, and you must count exactly how many strokes. After each one, you will tell me the number and say, 'thank you, Mistress Doris, for helping me improve my behavior.’ If the number you tell me is wrong, we will begin again at number one. I think ten is a good number to punish you properly.”

SMACK!

“One. Thank you Mistress Doris, for helping me improve my behavior.”

SMACK!

“Two. Thank you Mistress Doris, for hel…um…helping me improve my behavior.” I had stumbled in mid sentence, because I suddenly felt my ankles unfettered as the rest of my trousers and boxers were removed. I hoped my stumbling would not give her reason to add to the punishment.

SMACK!

“Three. Thank … um ..thank you, Mistress Doris, for improving my behavior.”

SMACK! “HELPING me improve,” Doris leaned in and corrected. “Start over with one. And that one does not count.”

Oh, fuck, I thought to myself. I’m not going to be able to keep track, if they keep doing other things to me at the same time. I’ll never get to ten. She’s going to get in at least thirty or so….

SMACK!

“One. Thank you, Mistress Doris, for helping me improve my behavior.” I felt the handcuffs being released, but they were quickly replaced, but without being attached to the case handle. I felt a hand on my chest, and Melissa – or was it Mel? – whispered softly, “Stand up straight, Baby, so I can remove the rest of your shirt and jacket.” I was still wondering if the voice I heard was a woman, or a man trying to “pass”, when

SMACK!

“Two. Thank you, Mistress Doris, for helping to improve my behavior.” The instant the words were out, I knew they were not quite right.

SMACK!

“Wrong. Start over,” was all she said.

SMACK!

“One.” I sobbed, the tears openly streaming down my face. “Thank you Mistress Doris for improving my …um…my behave…my behavior.” While I was reciting, Melissa had taken hold of my penis, which was still rock hard, and begun quickly stroking it up and down. I had been so concentrating on the pain in my ass, I had forgotten I even had a cock, let alone an erection. My mind was spinning, and I was wondering just how many actual strokes Doris had given me.

"Wrong." SMACK! "Begin again"

SMACK! SMACK! ........ pause ....... SMACK!

"What number?" she asked.

Oh shit. I suddenly realized I had no idea what number that was. Oh Jesus! All I could think was there were supposed to be a total of ten. “Um… three?” I asked, and added, "Thank you Mistress Doris for my behavior.”

“Three? THREE?” My arm is fucking falling off from hitting you, and all you think you’ve had is THREE?”

Doris sounded furious. “I’ll show you three!”

And she spanked me then, three times in quick succession. My ass felt as if it was going to explode. The whole time, Melissa was still pumping my cock, and I could feel the tension beginning to build in my balls.

“That makes a total of fifteen. You are such a slut, you can’t even count right. All you can think about is your sorry cock. And don’t you DARE cum.” She added, as I started to tighten my abdomen.

Melissa stopped stroking me, and moved away from me.

I stood there, blindfolded, feeling the cool air of the room on my throbbing cock and ass.

I heard the faint swish of feet on the carpeted floor, and one of them was behind me, wrapping her arms around me, and grasping my nipples , pinching them. I felt two nipples lightly pressing against my back, but couldn’t tell if it was Doris, or if Melissa had removed her bra. One finger touched my lip then, and I put out my tongue. I tasted the unmistakable flavor of my own semen.

Irismile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irismile

I must be dripping from the ass fucking, I thought. And then suddenly, without warning, my groin spasmed, and I could feel my cum spurting from my throbbing cock.

“GOT IT!” Doris cried out triumphantly.

Melissa whipped off the blindfold, and Doris held up a plastic hotel cup in front of my face.

I stood there blinking in the sudden light, as my eyes adjusted. When they finally focused, I saw there must have been at least three ounces of cum in it.

“I told you not to cum.”Doris said. She reached up and pinched my nose. Tipping my head back, she emptied the cup into my mouth.

I gasped for breath at first. The sweet salty taste stung my tongue as I swallowed, and I could feel the aftertaste deep in my throat. My cock was still standing proud, bobbing in the air, with each beat of my heart.

Melissa came around in front of me then, and got down on her knees. She took my cock into her mouth, and expertly licked and sucked it clean. She was still wearing the bra and half slip, but as she leaned forward, I could see just the hint of the edge of her areola. Those boobs are real, I thought to myself.

“On the bed on your back, Slave,” Doris commanded.

As I turned to go over to the bed, Doris reached her hand up and removed the wig she was wearing. My eyes widened as I saw her shaved head. Then I couldn’t see any more, because Melissa had climbed on top of me and was straddling my hips, with the slip pulled up, and her legs spread. I caught just the flash of a strip of pubic hair, as she impaled herself on my cock, sighing as it entered her. "Having fun yet?" She leaned forward and began slowly rocking her pelvis, keeping my cock inside herself.

I nodded. I could feel her cervix as it moved toward and away from the head of my cock. I felt the bed give beneath my feet, and suddenly Doris was behind Melissa, cupping her breasts with both hands. They both straightened up, and Doris undid the bra. Melissa’s breasts fell free. Her areola were hard cones, and the nipples stood out like erasers, begging to be licked.

I tried to raise my head, and stuck out my tongue to give them the attention they needed, but Melissa sat straight up, keeping them just out of reach. She raised her hips then, and said to me, “Raise your hips, too. Stay with me.”

I arched my back, and as I did so, Doris slipped a pillow beneath me.

She got off the bed then, and reaching into the upper bureau drawer, took out some faux fur bondage straps. She put one around my left ankle, and tied it to the foot of the bed. Then she did the same to my right ankle. I was spread so wide, it felt as if my legs were being torn asunder; in a good way but torn asunder nonetheless. She came around to the side of the bed, where I could see her, and took off the corset. Her stomach and abdomen were very firm, and I could see the slight impression of a six pack below the skin. She then removed the bra, and the breast forms along with it. “Don’t look so surprised, Sweetie,” she said. “You know I have always preferred women.” Next she removed the prosthetic vagina, and her fully engorged eight inches popped straight out.

Melissa giggled and said to me, “Bet you didn’t see that one coming.”

It was a good thing I was lying down, because otherwise, you could have knocked me over with a feather, I was so surprised.

Melissa climbed off me then, and came to the other side of the bed. She climbed up, and facing my feet, placed her pussy over my open mouth. I could taste the mixture of her secretions and a faint flavor of my own cum. It was a heady mixture, and I inhaled as I thrust my tongue into her engorged lips. From a distance, I heard the sound of a condom being ripped open, and the next thing I knew, my ass was being penetrated for the second time that evening. I took it in gratefully, and grunted as I felt the head rubbing my prostate. Within a few minutes, Doris was pumping furiously away, and I was doing my best to do the same to Melissa with my tongue. We were all moaning and making noises deep in our throats.

Melissa was the first to cum. She suddenly screamed and sat straight up. She pressed her pussy hard against my mouth and nose as she flooded my face. I gasped for air, and she raised up slightly.

Doris gave a huge grunt, and slammed her cock deep inside me, pulling my hips up to hold herself there. I could feel it jerking and throbbing deep inside, and the combination was too much. I came with such force that my cum spurted up past my chin, and I felt wetness on my left ear. As Doris withdrew, I spurted again, and Melissa caught it on her hands.

Putting them to her mouth, she said, “There is no better flavor than that from an aroused cock. Yours tastes different from my husband, Doris’s, but I like them both. Let’s get you untied and cleaned up. You have an appointment downstairs with the haberdashers.”

Published 
Written by DLizze
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments