Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting to know Amy - The Final Part

"After a week, it all turns out for the good - and it's very, very good."

4
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
  It was a week until I was due to meet with Amy again, and it was quite a week! I now knew what it was that she wanted, or maybe really needed, and it seemed to fulfil a need that, to be honest, I never really knew I had.

Now, I had played with ties and handcuffs, both using them with lovers, and also having lovers use them on me, but it was all in simple good natured sexual fun. It had never seemed an important part, just a bit of fun, much like fucking in a lift or outside where there were risks of being discovered.

In almost all of my relationships, short or long, sex was a pleasure that both people contributed to, and while there might have been some times when one was more dominant than the other, often those roles reversed.

Now, here was a woman with whom the sex was amazingly good, and one who was willing to let me use her without constraint and I would be lying if I said that thought didn’t excite me. In fact, it excited me a lot, each time that I thought of her my erection was almost immediate. I knew that this was something that I just had to explore.

Her reaction to my demands last week had been a bit of an eye opener, as I reflected upon what had happened. I had just gone with my feelings then, and had gone further than I had with any other woman. Was this normal? Indeed it challenged what I had taken to be normal, and my mind was in turmoil, a mixture of worry and sheer carnal desire.

The internet got a bit of a pounding during that long week, and I found sites that showed somewhat astounding video clips of things that I never knew were physically possible or rather permissible between two people. OK, there were the extreme vids of what I assume to be small women being reamed in all possible ways by apparently huge cocks. There were those that showed the infliction of pain, sometimes in a very extreme manner. Piercing and more were scenes that I viewed. Much of this, to be honest, didn’t excite me at all, and I failed to understand what the people involved actually got out of it. I learned from this that I didn’t want my relationship with Amy to go down those paths, and I hoped that this was not what she was seeking.

Through web sites dedicated to “the lifestyle”, I read a lot about the relationships between a Master and a Slave, and gained some insight into the way that a submissive gained pleasure and satisfaction. I had thought that it was all about a cruel “Master” who inflicted his kinks on a woman who had to put up with them.

However, I learnt differently. It seemed to me that the total submission and the willingness by the Slave to be used, gave a real meaning to their existence, knowing that their Master was happy and satisfied. Sex was just one aspect of this relationship, and I started to realise why it was called a lifestyle.

Obviously, the Master was dominant, but that didn’t necessarily involve cruelty or nastiness, and matters only got physical when absolutely necessary. I was relieved that it didn’t have all to revolve around the inflicting and receiving of pain. It seemed to me that both had to be comfortable in themselves about what was, and what wasn’t acceptable, the physical side obviously being very important, one key manifestation of the relationship between two people. I concluded that Amy and I would have to work things out fairly soon as the limits of our sexual relationship was concerned, and let the broader aspects of our relationship sort itself out in time.

I hoped so, as I approached Amy’s house with apprehension and desire. I knocked on the door, and immediately it was opened to let me walk in, where Amy had retreated and stood inside. I closed it behind me and wrapped her in my arms, telling her that we had a lot to discuss. I looked down at her. Her eyes were downcast, and I told her to look up and kissed her slowly.

As we broke apart, she asked what we had to talk about. So I told her what I had been doing during the last week, and as I went into some detail about the videos and the websites, she started to laugh.

“Only you, Chris, could take this on as a project!”

She knew that I was used to analysing things, a characteristic that had been very useful in my career, and though I had been retired a few years, old habits died hard.

“Well, I didn’t want to disappoint you, what we did last week was a bit beyond where I had been before, but it didn’t seem wrong for you.”

Once again she laughed, and told me not to worry, of course it wasn’t wrong.

“You need to know that I enjoy a man who can take control, and I get off on things that some women wouldn’t, but let’s not get too heavy about it, let’s just see what happens. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable, last week was great, so let’s take things as they go, and just come upstairs and fuck me - Please, my would be Master…I have got some things ready.” She grinned at me.

She looked so good, wearing a short strappy dress, and as she walked slowly towards me, I could see that under the light cotton, she was naked. She came close and stood in front of me, close enough that I could smell her perfume. Tilting her face up towards mine, I kissed her deeply, the passion rising as her mouth opened and let me penetrate her, sliding over her tongue.

She sucked on my tongue, and as I eventually pulled away she looked up, a need clearly expressed in her eyes.

She held back as I mounted the stairs, opened the door to her bedroom, and rapidly undressed down to my boxers. She stood by the door, and waited. I guessed she wanted to play the game so I let her stand there a while.

I would normally just have said, “Aren’t you coming in?” but this time I said, “Come here to me.”

She smiled and did exactly as I asked, coming so close that her breasts just barely grazed my chest. I slid her dress off her shoulders and dropped the flimsy fabric to the floor. She just stood there, waiting. Exposed to cooler air, her nipples tightened nicely, and did indeed poke me in the chest. Nice!

I thought that I could play this game as well.

“Now suck me, Amy.”

She knelt, her hands extracting my hard cock from my boxers, and cupping my balls with one hand, stroked my glans with the other, before circling it with her soft lips. Slowly at first, she sucked me deeper, and deep, then pulled back a bit before repeating that and started to tongue me as she did so, underneath my swollen cock.

It felt fantastic, and I wondered how she would react to further instruction.

“Deep down, deep into your throat.”

Slowly but surely she swallowed me down until her red lips pressed hard against my belly and balls, and fighting hard to keep my control, I waited. I put my hands around her head and just held her there, stopping any movement other than that of her throat and tongue.

She gasped a couple of times before she got her breathing right, her nostrils flaring as she struggled, and then started to work her throat on me, my fat head firmly seated inside her. She milked it so well, and then she poked her tongue through her lips and worked on my perineum. It felt delicious, and I told her so. Her hand reached under me and stuck a finger deep into my ass. That did it for me, and I emptied myself straight down her throat.

As I pulled away, a string of sticky goo pulled out into a thin line from her mouth to my cock. I kissed her cum soaked lips and our tongues played with each other and the contents of her mouth.

It was so sensual that whatever limpness had started to happen was cancelled. I told her that she was great, and that she had pleased me greatly.

“Oh, Chris, that really was my pleasure, you know, and that is really what I wanted to do to please you.”

I felt it really was, and that we were back on track from where we had been the previous week.

“You do, Amy, more than I can tell you. Now what did you say you had put out for us?”

“Look in the bedside drawer.”

I slid up onto the bed, and looked at her bedside drawer, which was already partly open, displaying its contents, which I picked up and spread out on the bed beside me.

There was a selection of vibrators and dildos, including a rather lovely one in purple crystal glass, like a succession of round balls increasing in size, all glued together. Additionally, it contained a small pack of latex gloves, various lubes, a blindfold, handcuffs, silky ropes, and some nipple clamps, and a flat paddle.

I asked her which of them I should use, and bowing her head she told me that she would be happy with anything that I wanted to use.

I thought that I would first blindfold her, and lifted her onto the bed beside me to kneel beside me. I looked at the nipples clamps which I’d never played with before, and working out how they worked, put one on each of her nipples, looking carefully at her reaction as I tightened them, fumbling somewhat and maybe causing a bit more pain than I should have done in fixing them on.

Her body tensed so I paused, but then the tip of her tongue slipped out between her teeth, and I could see she was relishing them, so a few more turns were in order.

SarahFlowerss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarahFlowerss

She gave a small cry.

“Is that OK?” I wanted to know.

“Oh yes… that feels… delicious,” she replied encouragingly.

She nodded, and smiled again at me, encouragingly.

“Do whatever you want to, I’ll tell you if I have to stop.”

I took a silky rope, and tied her hands behind her back, and then another which I looped around her wrists, then round her waist, to secure the ends on the loop on each clamp. I made it taut enough so that any movement of her arms tugged on her nipples. Leaning forward, I kissed her spine between her shoulder blades, and she shivered, not just once, but again as her movement was reflected through her nipples.

“Oh fuck... yesss…” was all I heard as she knelt there waiting.

I bent down and started to lick her lower spine below her tied hands, and opening wide her bum cheeks, probed my tongue against her sphincter. I licked with the flat of my tongue to start with, and then after a while made it into a point and circled her tiny hole, until I then pushed the point hard against it.

I was gratified to see that my work was not in vain as she was nicely relaxed and my tongue tip pushed in a half inch or so, where I could then rotate it a bit. Once more I was rewarded by the double or triple sensations that coursed through her body. I could see and smell her pussy juices starting to ooze out of her.

Lubing up the glass dildo, I slowly inserted it in her anus, pressing the whole 8” length in until the disc of its flattened end was tight against her flesh. With each ball that entered her she tensed, and her arms jerked slightly, pulling on the ropes. The effect was electrifying as the pull on her nipples continuously reached her, and she moaned deep in her throat. Talk about positive feedback!

I reached over and took hold of the paddle, and just lightly stroked it down her back before giving each buttock cheek a short sharp slap. Each slap got its reward in her groaning and gasping as the sensations moved through her body. I could see her pussy juices starting to drip, more so as I continued with soft and then sharp slaps with the paddle.

Just occasionally, I reached under her and delivered a soft slap over her pussy, and once or twice a sharper one. She was groaning all the time now, a low keening which turned me on. The sight and sound of her, still kneeling as I did this, her body, slim waist above full and now pink buttocks, raised my lust. I wanted her now.

I slid carefully under her, my cock finding her pussy and sliding in. She was so wet, it went in like it was oiled up already.

“Now fuck my cock,” I demanded.

She pushed back onto me, and the movement once again caused the ties to pull on her nipples, and she groaned again.

“Do it harder and faster," I ordered.

Another groan, and then she started to move, slowly at first, and then as she got the sense of how her breasts would suffer as she moved, she moved with an undulating rhythm which worked my cock from side to side in her pussy, each move making me feel the ribs of the glass dildo in her ass. It was a fantastic feeling, and also one that I couldn’t immediately identify.

I started to play with the dildo in her ass, pulling it out a ball, then a second, and then slowly back in, timing the actions to match Amy’s movement. I could feel her orgasm starting to build, as was my own, and told her to pick up the pace.

Her groans changed to cries, and as I fucked her ass with the dildo, and she fucked my cock, her body suddenly tensed and she cried out a long shriek, her arms moving and pulling her nipples, and then all of a sudden I was filling her pussy with my sperm and she was squirting all over me and the bed.

We collapsed, and gently I undid the clamps, but left her wrists tied. Her nipples looked red and sore, and I kissed each in turn, as if in thanks for their pain. We lay there for a long while, satiated for the moment, just holding each other close and warm, and talking about what had just happened. I told her that I couldn’t quite understand the feelings that I had, that the best I could come up with was that it wasn’t just physical, and while that certainly had filled my mind, there was also something else. It was like a blend of extreme sensuality, desire, lust but also a sense of unease. It was very odd.

“Don’t be silly,” she said, “I think you were a bit surprised at my helplessness, and that you had total control. You were starting to realise that while you have power over me, and you liked that, it wasn’t without concern for me. You did like the power over me, didn’t you?”

“Yes," I replied, “I certainly did. Exploring your body is a great turn on, and knowing that I can do anything, is just so… so stimulating. I realise that I actually really liked that feeling.”

“I’m glad you did,” she said, “and the other feelings, I hope were just a residual degree of concern for me, that I would like what was being done to me, and that you hadn’t have overdone things. Without that there probably wouldn’t be a future for us. I think you have a hidden talent, and maybe a real need for what I can be for you. But at its core has to be trust and concern. You showed that, and I am so happy that you did.”

I thought about that for a while, but by then, our naked bodies had started to move against each other, and I was getting ready once more.

“More ties,” I told her.

I turned her onto her back, and trussed her like a chicken so her legs were up way over her head, the ropes tight so she could not move. She lay there, open, and I knew that I had to have her like that. I slid down towards her, my erection full and ready, and teased her clit with its head.

Her moaning turned to grunts of desire as I continued to tease her, her body reacting as I knew it would to the sensations I was causing. My hands were on her sore nipples, gently pulling and twisting, and she almost came from that alone. Then lowering myself onto her, I pushed my cock deep inside her until I felt my cock head bottom out inside her body, so deep could I go with her like this. She gasped again, and as I continue to fuck her, slowly at first, her grunts intensified until all I could hear were guttural animal noises.

Once again the sights and sounds inflamed my lust and soon I was pumping in and out of her, relishing in the sensations that she was giving me, as her body responded to my movements. It seemed as with each thrust, her body gripped me tighter than it had done the previous time, and then somehow her grip on me started to ripple along its length.

Soon enough, those ripples grew and turned into a continuous orgasm, it seemed never ending, as her constraints intensified everything she was feeling. I pulled out, pushed the largest vibe into her pulsating pussy, switching it on to maximum, and let her orgasm be continued by the pulsations it created.

Her ass was slippery from her juices, to say nothing of those that dripped from her pussy onto her gaping rosebud, ready and open as my cock found it easily, and was once again engulfed by her body. I could feel the vibe in her pussy still pulsing away, and with the extra sensations of me reaming her anal passage, she once again came over the crest of her orgasm and screamed long and hard as it hit her.

Soon enough, I also was ready, and as a seal of our lovemaking, I pulled my cock out of her ass and ejaculated, long sticky steams of goo over her breasts and across her face. She opened her mouth wide to catch and lick as much of it as she could.

I untied her, and bent over her to kiss her cum soaked lips. Her tongue curled up against mine, sucking me and my cum into her mouth where we shared its salty liquor.

“Oh, Chris, that was so good,” she told me, “and to finish it like that, I love to be covered in cum, it is just so… so… being owned.”

“Do I own you then?” I teased.

“You have had me every which way, it seems, so you damn well better own me!” she retorted.

“Well, that’s OK then,” I laughed.

I had to admit to her that the feelings she had aroused in me were strong, and so much more than I had experienced in any other relationship. Though used to being in charge in my work environment, I had been pretty much vanilla in my sexual relationships. Now I knew there was much more to experience, I was as much in thrall to her as she was to me.

“A perfect match,” she told me, and I had to agree.

I don’t know what the future will bring, but meeting Amy had opened my eyes and made me realise that what we have is wonderful, and each time we explore aspects of each other that are sheer ecstasy.

________________________

That was the final part of Getting to know Amy, which had been a while coming. In a large part it was thanks to encouragement from a kind reader that I returned to the task. I hope you enjoyed it. 




Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments