Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going To The City-Part 1

"Going to the city with Papi will bring on new surprises."

2
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first story (well, the first one I've had the courage to post.) I hope you enjoy it."

I was excited, Papi was taking me to a show in the city. I doubled checked that I packed what he wanted me to wear for the night, checking the list diligently. With one last look in the mirror, I was ready for him. My short black skirt and red button up blouse, just barely showing the outline of my nipples without any under garments on. The knock on my door meant he was there to pick me up, making my heart race as I answered the door. He looked me over before helping me with my knee-length jacket. With his smile of approval we were off. Once I entered the car, that was it, I was his for the night.

I sat as directed, legs as open as the space would allow, my hands by my side so they would be strapped down by the seat belt, and sitting up straight and propper.

“Are you ready for tonight?” he asked in his suave tone, making me melt as I took in the scent of his cologne.

“Yes, Papi,” I smiled, the knot of excitement in my stomach getting tighter as he put the car in gear and started driving.

As he drove, I could feel the seat belt brush over my barely covered nipples, peaking from excitement, juices starting to drip from my pussy. He placed his hand on my thigh, softly stroking it as he reached higher and higher up my skirt. His finger slid into my slit, feeling the wetness I had. He gently stroked up and down my slit, causing me to close my eyes and enjoy the gentle arousal he was causing.

“You're not thinking about cumming, are you?”

“No, Papi,” I whimpered, wanting to explode my juices on the leather seat. He hadn't let me orgasm for just over a week, but brought me to the edge several times.

He pulled his finger away, putting it in my mouth to clean my juices off of it. I yearned for him to just let me finish as he drove, but my wanting to please him was greater.

He brushed his hand over my erect nipples, giving each one a firm squeeze. I gasped at the mix of pain and pleasure it brought me.

He smiled as we pulled up to the hotel, undoing my seat belt before the valet opened our doors. I followed him to the lobby, waiting patiently as he checked us into the hotel room and led me to the empty elevator. “You going to be a good girl tonight?” He smiled mischievously as he pushed the button for the 10th floor.

“Yes, Papi,” I smiled as he slid his hand under my skirt to stroke over my cleanly shaven lump. “I want to be a good girl for you.”

“Good,” he praised as he unbuttoned two buttons on my blouse, leaving it open, barely covering my nipples.

I quivered in nervousness as the door opened to a man waiting to go up. The last two floors seemed to go by so slowly, my chest fairly exposed. But, I knew better than to react or try to cover myself without Papi's command. I trusted him, and knew that he wouldn't leave me exposed unless he wanted me that way. I let out a small sigh of relief as the elevator finally reached our floor, the man that entered giving a knowing grin as we stepped off and headed to our room.

With the swipe of the card, Papi opened the door, motioning for me to enter. He carried our bags and set them next to the television as he motioned for me to stand in the middle of the room. I stood with my legs a little more than shoulder width apart, knowing he wanted to inspect me. Slowly, he started unbuttoning my blouse, softly stroking my sides and breasts, giving each nipple a tweak before sucking on each one. The excitement kept growing inside of me, his hands on me, undressing me. My skirt slid down, him on his knees to look over my lady bits closely, taking in the scent of my juices flowing down my leg.

I moaned as I felt him lick my clit slowly and softly. Then around to the back, him spreading my cheeks as he slid his tongue along the crack.

“My,” his tone was gentle. “Someone is quite aroused. Does my little girl want to cum?”

“Yes, Papi.”

From behind, I felt him put the familiar leather collar around my neck, the clicking of the lock proving I was his. He let out a low chuckle as he attached a chain to the loop on the front. The weight of it hanging between my breasts, cold to the touch. He fondled one of my perky nipples before giving it a tug and attaching the clip at one end of the chain. Then did the same for the other. “Who do these belong to?” He grabbed both tits harshly, the clamped nipples pointing out at him.

my_katyusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
my_katyusha

“They're yours, Papi.” I winced at the pain, but didn't move from where I was.

“That's right, mine.” I winced as he reached around and gave each bare butt cheek a slap. “Same with this?”

“Yes, Papi.”

“Good girl,” he answered as he pushed me to sit on the bed. He pushed my legs apart, standing between them as he undid his pants. “Show me that you deserve to get to cum.”

I pulled his bulging cock from his pants, trying to fit the whole thing in my mouth. I was licking and slurping as I sucked it ferociously. He waded up my long dark hair in his strong hand and began thrusting into my mouth, choking me with his cock as he hit the back of my throat. “Yeah, you like sucking my cock like a whore, don't you?”

I tried to answer, only letting out choked, muffled noises as he continued to fuck my mouth. I could feel the chains bouncing as he pulled my head, causing them to pull on my nipples. Suddenly, he pulled himself out of my mouth, leaving me wanting to pleasure him.

He covered my eyes with a blindfold and laid me back or on the bed, leaving my spread legs over the edge of the bed. Papi pulled my arms over my head, instructing me not to move. He rarely used restraints, I knew better than to move. I could hear him rustling through his bag, reaching for something. He returned between my legs, a piece of leather stroking over my bare flesh. It was a riding crop, his favorite thing to use on me.

A shock ran through me as he stuck over one of my breasts, then the other. He drug the leather over my skin, down my stomach before striking over my pussy lips. I let out a small gasp, but stayed relatively still. “You still want to cum tonight?” Another strike over my mound.

“Yes, Papi.”

“And what will you do for me?” He slid two fingers inside of me while slowly massaging my clit with his thumb.

“Anything you want, Papi,” I shook as I felt my arousal building quickly. “Please, Papi. Please can I cum?”

He quickly pulled his fingers away and slapped my right breast with the riding crop. I shivered as I felt his fingers softly graze over my mound again, going back into their previous position. “Anything I want?”

“Yes, Papi.” My body quivered as I tried to fight the urge I've had all week. “Please can I cum, Papi? Please?!”

He pulled back again, bringing the riding crop down on my left breast. “Looks like you're quite built up. You would love to let it out, wouldn't you?”

“Yes, Papi.” I laid there, my legs shaking, panting as I waited for his next move. I felt his finger hold apart the lips of my pussy, his tongue flicking my clit, and the riding crop sticking my right breast again. I shrieked at the combination of the pain and his tongue. He did it again,striking the left, sending a jolt through my body. “Please, Papi. Please let me cum.”

“I'll let you cum, but you can only cum with my face in you pussy, you hear me? Not before.”

“Yes, Papi.” I was overjoyed at finally getting to release.

But, instead of burying his head between my legs, he slowly ran his finger over my clit as he took turns on each of my breasts with the riding crop a few more times. I felt dizzy, my mind wanting to explode until I felt his face between my legs. The second his tongue touched my clit, the flood gates inside of me opened. I convulsed as he firmly held my thighs and continued to lick, nibble, and tug at my throbbing clit. I blacked out a second with pleasure, finally getting to get my release.

He let go of my thighs, standing to drive his large cock into my gushing pussy, thrusting hard, causing me to feel each one like a hammer. I came again, the feeling of his hard cock in my throbbing hole was more than I could bare. He grabbed my hips, thrusting harder until he let out a loud groan, shooting strands of his load inside of me.

I smiled as he pulled out and plopped onto the bed next to me. I waited for him to say I could move, taking in the moment of relief from my built up excitement.

“Come clean me,” he demanded as he got comfortable on the bed.

Published 
Written by LusciousLacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments