Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning - Round 2

6
5 Comments 5
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I woke up to a tingling sensation between my legs. I opened my eyes and looked down to see his face buried between my thighs. His tongue was flicking and swirling around my clit, sending shivers throughout my body. I almost didn't notice that my wrists were bound in the leather restraints above my head. He slid his tongue down and played with the opening of my crevice. I couldn't help but to moan. He stuck his tongue in, and brought it back out several times before he flicked it back up to my clit and then gently sucked on it.

He slid a finger in, massaging my inner walls searching for my G-spot. He felt amazing like he always did. I felt him slip in a second finger and push in up to his knuckles and I pushed against him in return. He moved them back and forth slowly at first, but he could feel my peak rising, and dove them into me faster and harder.

"Oh, don't stop... don't stop!" I gasped, "Harder!"

A third finger slid in and I could feel my tightness wrap around him, trying to pull him in. He jammed his hand against me while still licking my clit. I cried out as waves of heat flooded my body, making me convulse. He wasn't slowing down, he wanted me to scream and beg him to stop. He kept pounding his hand against me as I tried to close my legs around his head to get him to slow down. He was having none of that and pushed my legs back down onto the bed with his free hand. I wriggled against my restraints but I knew it was useless. I couldn't stand it anymore, the pleasure was overwhelming. My legs were shaking and I uncontrollably bucked against his hand and tongue. I finally gave in and screamed.

"Stop! Stop! I can't take it any more!"

He did stop, but his fingers were still in me. He pulled his face away, dripping with my juices. He chuckled.

"I thought you told me not to stop?" He was clearly amused at his effect on me.

I was breathing heavily, I felt flushed. There was a lingering vibrating sensation he left between my legs, I almost wanted him to continue, but I knew it would be too much for me. He lowered himself again, hovering just above my clit, looking up at me. His tongue left his lips and darted down for one last flick that instantly made me jump. He gently withdrew his hand from my soaking cunt. He was so intense that I only just now realized how wet the bed sheets were under me.

He shifted himself above me on his hands, then lowered his body onto mine. I felt his hard shaft pressing against the outside of my folds. He twitched and separated my lips. I closed my eyes, still very sensitive down there. He was toying with me, and I couldn't tell if I was upset or if I was secretly begging him to continue.

He listened to my heartbeat slow and after a few moments he pushed himself back up, looking into my eyes. He was on his knees, inching closer to me. His raging hard cock pointed to the sky. I licked my lips, wanting it so badly to be between them.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slapped his thick cock against my aching pussy. I gasped and my eyes fluttered, anticipating the drilling I was about to receive. He pointed his cock down towards my slick slit and pressed it in slowly. I moaned, still not quite over the intensity from before.

As he slid into me, he placed his hands on my knees and pushed my legs down to the bed, making me as open as he could. He then started thrusting himself in and out so fast and hard, I yelped. I was his toy, his little fuck doll, and I loved it.

His brutal thrusting made me peak again very quickly. It felt so good and was so intense that my back arched as I moved against him, moaning. He dropped down while still thrusting and pulled a pillow down form my head to under my back, making sure I stay arched. He was fucking me so hard my breasts flailed wildly. His hand came down onto one, holding it in place as he squeezed. He tugged at my nipple, then released his hand only to bring it back down with a smack! He slapped my breast again, releasing yet another head spinning orgasm.

"Oh fuck me..." I groaned. I could hear the wetness of my cunt as I was being pounded by him. This is what I needed, to be fuck relentlessly. I needed a good, hard slamming that never seemed to end, and that's what he was giving me. I wanted to be used as his fuck toy, to satisfy him completely, as he satisfied me at the same time.

He withdrew his cock quickly and climbed over my legs to straddle my waist, slick cock in hand. He slapped it against my breast then stroked it furiously. I opened my mouth, hoping to taste his cum. He brought it down again but this time against my other breast, as he now had me whimpering for his seed. I slid a little bit forward, just enough to be able smack it against my cheek repeatedly. He pulled back and continued to stroke it at the same speed he was fucking me just moments before.

"Do you want it?" he whispered.

"Uh huh." I nodded back to him, my eyes showing how eager I was. "Please."
 
He grinned as his cock pulsed in his hand, shooting his cum across my face. A stream landed on my chin and I tilted my head up to catch the next shot in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, you love my cum don't you?" he said as his next shot flew onto my waiting tongue. He emptied the rest of his load right where the last shot landed. I could feel it pooling on my tongue, then sliding down my throat. He was empty, but with one last drop on the tip of his delicious cock. He teased me it, holding it just out of my tongue's reach.

Amused, he decided to wipe it off my my cheek, just out of my tongue's reach. I wriggled against the restraints as he got off the bed and started getting dressed. He saw me try to stretch my tongue just a little bit further and smiled.

"That's my good lil cum slut."
Published 
Written by Sheela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments