Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Got Off Easy

"An old flame pulls me over for speeding- and it’s time to pay the price."

23
7 Comments 7
10.4k Views 10.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words


I threw my last bag into my little black Jetta and slammed the truck closed. I was so excited to get out of my apartment. After nine weeks of quarantine, it was finally Memorial Day Weekend and I was headed to the beach with my friends. My work from home set up was very flexible, so I was headed to my friend Nina’s house early to help her set up and get supplies.

I picked a playlist called Pumped Up Pop on Spotify and settled into my three-hour drive. My driving skills came from the northeast, which didn’t always mesh with these southern drivers. I quickly fell into my ways of speeding and swerving through gaggles of cars who absolutely could not drive to save their lives.

I grabbed my weed pen, which looked just like a Juul, and took a huge puff. A cloud of smoke lingered for a moment in my view before I opened the window to let it out. It was going to be a great weekend.

I pressed my foot to the gas generously, content to be in my car again. I looked to my left to see a State Trooper car positioned behind an overpass. The lights went on almost immediately. I looked down at my speed - 95mph. Well, fuck.

I quickly tucked my Juul into my underwear as I pulled over to a safe place. The trooper’s car pulled up behind me. I could feel myself getting more flustered as I tried to decide whether to pull out my registration from the glove compartment.

As the trooper walked up to the door, my heart fell into my stomach. I looked into his familiar eyes for the first time in two years. He stared at me for a moment, trying to decide what to do.

Blake, the state trooper standing in front of me, and I loosely dated each other for a few months. I always wanted to fuck a cop - I had assumed they were at least capable of bossing me around - and he didn’t disappoint. There weren’t many things we disagreed on, but driving around with marijuana was one of them. We joked about the fact that I almost always have some on me and what he would do if he ever pulled me over in my lifetime. He was pretty clear - he would call another cop in to search the car.

I thought about how he was about to ruin my life. It didn’t matter how discreet I was. I stared blankly at him.

“Um, License and registration, ma’am,” he said gruffly. I wondered if maybe he would pretend he didn’t know me; it caught me off guard. I carefully reached for my information, hands shaking as I handed them to him. “Do you know why I’m pulling you over?”

“My speed, sir,” I said quickly.

“That’s right,” he smirked at my use of ‘sir’. “Where are you headed?”

“The beach. A girlfriend’s house of mine,” I responded. He just nodded, turning back to his car with little response.

I sat, sweating my ass off as I waited. I could see him looking up my information.

He took his time sauntering back to my car.

“I’m going to write you a citation for the speed. 85 in a 75. Will you sign here?” He said stoically.

“O-okay,” I replied, shaking as I took the clipboard. He chuckled as I signed my name quickly. He then leaned into my car and took a few sniffs. I held my breath. “Slow down out there, darling,” he concluded. He turned and I watched him walk back to his patrol car before I let out my breath. Just like he had never put his penis in all my holes before.

I wasn’t even mad about the speeding ticket. I slid my license back into my wallet and returned the rest of my paperwork to the glove compartment.

My phone dinged next to me, and I glanced down to see Blake’s contact. I quickly opened it.

You’re going to meet me on the golf course behind Nina’s house tonight at 11 to thank me.

He knew exactly what friend I was referring to when I told him my plans for the day. And he was coming to collect for the favor he just did for me.

I’ve expressed to almost anyone I’ve dated that I am very sexually submissive. There were few partners that picked up what made me tick as quickly as Blake did. I was both excited and nervous to see what he had in mind.

I’ll be there.

I pulled back onto the road and set my cruise control at 70mph. No need to get into anymore trouble than I was already in.

~~~

I spent the day in Nina’s pool drinking White Claws with my friends and working on my base tan. We caught up on the last seven weeks of quarantine and laughed about old college stories. By 5 pm, I was drunk and crispy.

“What do you think?” Nina asked over dinner, “Do we venture out this evening?”

I hadn’t told her about my run in with Blake yet.

“YES!” Jaime, our most social friend, exclaimed, “Please, take me to a bar. I want to make men buy me drinks again!”

“Where would we go?” I asked.

“In town, there’s a place called Hang 10. It’s cool. We can get beers and there are men,” Nina explained.

And so that was it. We got showered and dressed in tight jeans and black crop tops. We took shots. We ordered an Uber and headed to our bar of choice.

We arrived around 8:30pm. It was a full bar, but everyone was asked to stay at their tables or wear a mask. We parked ourselves in the corner of the bar and we’re almost immediately approached by a group of men carrying a bottle of tequila.

“Are you ladies interested in some tequila shots?” A broad blond leaned into our table with a bright yellow mask, “We brought our own disposable shot glasses, so no covid germs.”

“That’s quite the pitch,” Jaime giggled, “And tequila is my favorite.” So they sat with us. There were four of them; local beach bums. We ended up playing a get-to-know-you drinking game; truth, dare or shot.

We played for a while, before things got comfortable and the questions became more intimate.

“Have you ever had a threesome and was it two girls or one girl?” Nina asked the dirty blond next to her. She was making assumptions; he had a player vibe.

“I skipped three and went straight to a foursome,” he high-fived his brunet friend over her head, “and they were all women.”

“Well, someone is a good time,” Nina smirked.

“Truth or dare, Payton?” The brunet pointed to me.

“Truth,” I said quickly, looking to avoid taking another shot.

“What’s your kink?” He asked casually. Jaime nearly spat her drink and I laughed at her response.

“Well -“

“Just one?” Nina taunted me. My girlfriends giggled and poked each other like children. The boys all perked up at their response.

“Power play,” I chose carefully, sipping my drink. The boys 'oohed' in response.

“Like a dominatrix?” The blonde ventured. It was funny to watch the boys lean in to listen.

“More so the other way around,” Jaime added and I rolled my eyes.

“We’ve all got our preferences,” I said mildly, “Can I take the shot anyway?”

“Now I see it. You certainly have my permission,” the blonde smirked. I raised an eyebrow to him, but poured my shot anyway.

“Are you all into that?” The brunet questioned innocently, “I’m so curious how this works.”

“Pey is much more adventurous than we are,” Jaime squeezed my arm, “but we love her for it.” I smiled at her but didn’t offer anything else. I looked down at my phone - 11:04 pm. One new text.

I already know you aren’t at the course. 11:05 and I’m coming inside to get you. - Blake

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

“Fuck,” I said out loud. Blake had my location on Snapchat. I quickly poured one last shot, explaining to my friends that I had to go and that I was going to get laid. As I tipped the shot to my lips, I saw the bar doors open.

Still in uniform, Blake stepped into the bar. Nina and Jaime cheered at the realization, ignoring the impatience on his face.

“I’ll see you tomorrow,” I rushed, but Jaime grabbed me back.

“Blake deserves a drink, he just got off shift. Stay!” Jaime shrieked, “Blake, come take a shot or something!”

“Hey, Jaime,” he greeted.

A gentleman from across the bar brought Blake a beer with a, “thank you for your service.” He had no choice.

“I’m disappointed in you,” Blake murmured in my ear as he side hugged me. I felt myself flush.

“What’s new?” Nina asked Blake.

“Work is busy, dogs are good, trying to enjoy my time off when I get it,” Blake offered, taking a big sip of his beer.

Another man brought Blake a whiskey shot. He wrinkled his nose.

“Take that shot, Pey. I’m still in uniform,” he instructed, pushing it at me. I knew being to drunk would work to my disadvantage, but I also knew I had very little choice. I took it without much hesitation.

“So, how did you get Ms. Peyton’s attention this evening?” Nina questioned. Blake smiled at her question, realizing I hadn’t told the story.

“She was speeding today. Caught her on 45 going 95 in a 75,” Blake reported.

“So you’re sleeping your way out of it?” Nina giggled.

“Nah, I gave her a ticket. Always told her, no preferential treatment. So maybe it’s a hate fuck?” Blake pondered, “Either way, I’m sure we’ll have fun.”

“The ticket wasn’t very nice,” I agreed. Blake finished his beer and excused us to his car.

“Were you going to stand me up?” Blake asked, a playful swat to my ass as we walked out the door.

“I just lost track of time,” I explained.

“Well, I’m glad you ubered. You are in no condition to drive. You have to ride in the back,” he led, opening the back door of the patrol SUV.

“Whatever,” I huffed, plopping into the back seat. I could see he enjoyed putting me back here.

We drove back to his place while John Mayer played in the background. I wondered what punishment was going to be; caught me speeding, saved my life, and didn’t show up on time? A shiver hit my spine. Such a mix of excitement and anxiety. I knew the man was capable of what I needed.

He took his time to open my door when we arrived.

“Let’s go,” he said curtly. He led me only a few steps into his apartment before he grabbed me around the waist.

“Do you have any idea what I could have done to you today? Did your life flash before your eyes?” He said sternly in my ear as my ass pressed against his belt.

“It did,” I admitted. He let out an unamused grunt. He took a firm grip on my jaw, turning my head away from him and kissing along my neck. I couldn’t help but sigh into him.

“You could ruin your whole life Pey. I could see it in your eyes that you had something with you. What was it?” He asked, his hands groping at my breasts over my clothes.

“A vape pen,” I said quickly. His hands reached into my bra and started squeezing both of my nipples.

“… and a few edibles,” I continued, squirming against him. My hip hit his gun holster.

“That’s everything?” He questioned again.

“And three joints,” I said quietly. He squeezed tightly and twisted my nipples and I yelped.

He spun me around quickly before pushing on my shoulders to lead me to my knees. Staring at me expectingly, I reached to free him from his uniform.

“Do a good job and your punishment might be less,” he offered and I held his hard member in my hands. I smiled, remembering his previous positive feedback on my talented mouth. I swirled my tongue around the head before plunging him deep into my throat. A guttural moan escaped his lips and fueled my enthusiasm as I worked his cock.

Blake took my head in his hands and forced his throbbing member deep in my throat and paused. He pinched my nose closed and I coached myself to keep my throat relaxed. Maybe ten seconds later, he pulled my head back, spit dripping from everywhere, letting me gasp for a breath of air before plunging his cock back in my mouth. He then fucked my mouth quicker, letting me catch my breath through my nose. I couldn’t stop moaning; giving head turns me on.

After many minutes, Blake pushed me back on the bed and flipped me to my stomach.

SMACK!

A stingy heat erupted on my left ass cheek and I yelped in surprise.

“Possession could mean fines, jail time and probation. How many months probation do you think I could’ve gotten you, slut?” He asked.

“Um, six?” I responded timidly.

“Eighteen to twenty-four months. Of drug tests,” he laughed, another smack to my ass, “And random check ins.”

He proceeded to lay twenty-four red handprints on my ass. My body was worked up by the spanking. My nipples were rock hard. My pussy was dripping juices all over his bed. Goosebumps had risen down my arms and legs.

“Do you want my dick inside of you?” He asked close to my ear.

“Yes, please,” I murmured.

“Ask nicely,” he prompted, positioning himself behind me.

“Will you please put your cock deep inside my pussy?” I whined. I pressed my ass into him, swaying my hips from left to right.

“Louder,” he requested, his cock brushing against the lips of my pussy.

“Will you please put your cock deep inside my pussy, please sir,” I spoke clearly. He chuckled.

“I’ve missed you begging for it. It’s so hot,” he mused, rubbing the head of his cock up and down my slit to tease me.

“Please, please, pretty please,” I continued, “I need it.”

“Oh do you?” His head slowly entered my hole, stretching me in the best way. I moaned in content as his front made contact with my warm flesh from my spanking. He wasn’t one to waste time.

He fucked my brains out. Every position I ever liked, changing tempos, whispering dirty sweet nothings in my ear. He could see I was quickly coming undone.

“You know you have to ask to cum, right?” He huffed, reaching around to play with my clit.

I moaned deeply, knowing he wasn’t going to let me cum on my first attempt.

“Please can I cum?” I cried, the pressure building inside of me.

“Nope.” He continued drawing circles in my clit as he drilled me from behind. My muscles tightened and I prayed I could hold myself off.

“Please, please I haven’t- I haven’t-“ I tried to explain myself but my brain was turning to mush.

“You haven’t - what?” He prompted.

“I haven’t played - mmm -like this in so long I don’t know how much longer I can… PLEASE,” I pleaded, “PLEASE. Let me cum.”

“Only because you asked so nicely,” he agreed, “okay, you can cum.” I saw stars as my body convulsed in pleasure.

Obviously, he couldn’t help himself either because I feel his load erupt on my back.

I sighed in content as he shifted to clean up our juices.

“Round two in the morning?” He schemed.

“Of course. But don’t be so wasteful next time. I like it when you come in my mouth or when it drips out of me all day,” I replied, curling up to the man that has always understood my kink.

   

Published 
Written by jazz62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments